According to the data of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM), 44 station in Beylikdüzü-Söğütlüçeşme in Istanbul and the metrobus serving on the 52 kilometer line used 142 million 349 people in the first six months of this year.
The figures increased by 2017 million 4 thousand 148 compared to the same period of 664.
The number of passengers in the first six months of this year increased by 3 by the same period last year. The biggest increase compared to the same period last year was in January with 8.50. It was followed by April with 5.54 and with 3.16 for the months of June. The lowest increase in the number of passengers was in May with 0.03.
Metrobus this year in January 23 million 384 thousand 79 in January, 22 million 303 thousand in February 61, 25 million in March 666 bin 229, 25 million in April 241 bin 627, 24 million in April 533 bin 116 21 thousand 221 in May and 665 million in May used people.
In the first six months of 2018, the average number of metrobus fees used by the 790 people per day is varying according to the number of stops.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Number of passengers using high-speed trains approached 7 million 06/12/2012 Transportation Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, who attended the 60 Year's Presidents Board Meeting of the Railway-Work Union in Afyonkarahisar, said that along with the AK Party government, the railways have become state policy. In order to strengthen the railways, as well as renewing the lines and making new lines, he prepared an action plan for high-speed trainings. The total number of completed road projects has been over the 1 thousand 135 kilometers.
- Number of passengers using Istanbul-Ankara YHT line to 1 million 05/01/2015 The number of passengers using the Istanbul-Ankara HRC line was based on the 1 million: the number of passengers using the High Speed Train (YHT) serving between Istanbul and Ankara was 1 million. When the Dogançay ripage is completed on the high-speed train line, the transportation will be shortened by about 20 minutes. Turkey's most important linking the two major cities of Istanbul - Ankara between speed train (YHT) expects 1 millionth passenger. 43 thousand passengers in the first week of the first week of the use of the High Speed Train 6 thousand passengers per day moved. 5 departs 5 once a day 10 times the high-speed train (YHT) that makes the voyage N
- Record Increase in the Number of Passengers Using Metro in Istanbul 20/11/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 17 broke a record number of passengers on Friday with the use of metro lines by thousands of citizens. The total number of passengers carried in one day in all metro lines was 2 million 69 thousand 960 people. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality company Metro Istanbul, the number of journeys 3 signed a separate record. While the total number of passengers carried on all lines is 2 million 69 thousand 960 people, 1 bin 495 people and M739 Kadıköy-Davşepe Metro Line 4 Bin 355 passengers were served in M673 Yenikapı - Airport / Kirazlı Metro Line. Construction continues and shortly after atı
- 2017 Exceeds Million in 21 20/02/2018 The train service for Madrid-Barcelona to 10. year is celebrated today. Despite the political tensions in Catalonia, the number of passengers carried on the line mentioned in 2017 increased by 7,6 to reach 4,1 million, while the number of total roads carried to date was 35 million. The total number of passengers in the high speed train lines in Spain reached 3,7 million with an increase of 21,1 last year. A new high-speed train service will be launched next year on the Madrid-Barcelona High-Speed Train line, offering more affordable prices.
- Metrobus stayed on the road, Metrobus took life rob Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Overpass There Is No 14/10/2014 Overpass No: No: In Erzurum, citizens who do not use the overpass made by the General Directorate of Highways to Atatürk University Junction cross the street from where the traffic of vehicles is intense. Erzurum-Ağrı On the E80 Highway, the Atatürk Airport intersection, where the traffic of the vehicles is intense, is on the highway 12. The overpass by the Regional Directorate is ignored by the citizens. At the crossroads where many accidents occur, citizens instead of using the overpass, pass through the place where the vehicle traffic is intense and thus invite an accident. Citizens using the path of vehicles rather than using the overpass, insistently ignoring their lives Can
- 5 increased by 50 per year 07/05/2012 The State Railways (TCDD) carried about half a billion passengers a year in the last 5. Republic to close the gap given for years to the starting rail mobilization in conjunction with the first year and is made by road more than xnumx'n percent of the freight that want to increase its share in the transport of railways in Turkey Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry, to accomplish this goal a very important railway projects so far implemented. In this context, Ankara-Konya, Ankara-Eskişehir High-Speed Railway lines, which put the railways, suburban transport, such as Egeray, Marmaray, made great strides such as the Baskentray projects. As a result of these investments, TCDD increased the number of passengers by 90 5 per year. Prefer trains Tren
- Thanks to the HRCs, the number of passengers on buses increased 25/10/2014 Thanks to the HRCs, the number of passengers in the bus increased: Minister Lütfi Elvan stated that the travel habits have changed in the cities where High Speed Trains (YHT) have entered service. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lütfi Elvan, "YHT'in entered the service between the cities has entered an additional growth in the transport market. Increased travel rate also brought an increase in the number of bus passengers," he said.Bakan Elvan, YHT'ın 2009-2014 total between 16 million 755 thousand passengers traveling, YHT-linked conventional train and bus transportation with approximately 2 million passengers said that. "The data obtained indicate that train travels have contributed to bus travel."
- DHM: Annual Percentage 4.4 Increased Number of Airline Passengers in September in Turkey 06/10/2018 The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline aircraft, passenger and freight statistics for September of 2018. Accordingly, in September 2018 year; According to the same month of the previous year, 5,2 decreased by% 79.813 and 7,1 increased by 68.009. Overflight traffic in the same month was 12,2 with an increase of 43.051. Thus, the total aircraft traffic served in the airway reached 2,6 with an increase of% 190.873 with overpasses. Airports across Turkey this month 2,7% of domestic passenger traffic decreased by ...
- 2018 increased the number of Marmaray passengers by 7.5 12/01/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, operated by TCDD Transportation Inc. 29 October 2013'da Marmaray that was put into service with the 310 million people to travel so far, he said. Marmaray, which provides 4 travel per minute between Asia and European continents with confidence and comfort, shows that 637 wagons have been built with 5 wagons at a time. not to the public transportation in the city, but also contributed to the protection of the environment and the reduction of traffic accidents. '336 in Marmaray…
- Smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real 29/05/2014 The smart road dream using solar panels instead of asphalt is real: The Solar Roadways project started at the beginning of 2000 in the garages of Scott and Julie Brosaw, with the dream of replacing the asphalt roads of America with solar panels. After nearly 10 years of work in the garage where the couple turned into an electronic lab, Solar Roadways has become a project that attracted many agencies from Google to NASA. In order to find the necessary funds for the realization of the 21 Indiegogo campaign, which started in April, the 1 million dollars reached its target early on. To date, around a few thousand 1 million 400 thousand dollars collecting Solar Roadways will do a few N
- Melih Gokcek: You pay for your money using Asphalt 09/01/2015 Melih Gokcek: Asphalts who use the money to pay.Melih Gokcek, most of Ankara is not willing to pay asphalt coins of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has not been invented and studies on the solution said. In the year of 2010 asphalt money MHP parliamentary members of the headquarters of the press due to the press of the Gokcek, removal of the asphalt money taken from the houses in the direction of the study of the good news to the people of Ankara. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek participated in the live broadcast of 17 radio and answered the questions about the agenda. Evaluating the complaints from citizens about the asphalt money, Gökçek, asphalt money is not the invention of the Metropolitan, he said. Gökçek stated that he was making contact for the removal of the asphalt money, he said: as falt
- Bursa-Yenişehir Airport-İnegöl between the YHT line using a portion of the subway line can be done? 09/04/2012 Bursa-Yenişehir Airport-İnegöl between the YHT line using a portion of the subway line can be done? In Istanbul-Ankara and Izmir, there are also metro lines belonging to TCDD except metro and trams. Lately, these lines are undergoing renovation works and the lines are delivered to the subway standards. There is neither a suburban line nor an intercity train transportation in Bursa. Bursa-Mudanya time between the train had access to him too many were disassembled and scrapped to sell each piece. Fortunately, a high-speed train connection was provided for intercity transportation. But this is not enough for Bursa. TCDD should also install suburban lines in Bursa. These lines Bu
- 6 Vatman used tram in Konya, cleaning services and other jobs 22/06/2012 Demiryol-İş Konya Branch President, Türk-İş 2. Regional Representative Necati Kökat in a press conference, Konya Metropolitan Municipality, "Labor and forehead workers do not play with the bread," he reacted. Turkish-Business 2. Regional Representative Necati Kökat held a press conference for the response of 6 Vatmann, who used the tram in public transportation, to provide cleaning services and other jobs. Kökat, who emphasized that giving the works outside of his duty is contrary to the work ethic because of being unionized, he mentioned the following in his speech.
- Countries Using Siemens B80 22/05/2012 Turkey BursaRay 48 140 Total Total Germany Rheinbahn B80 Aluminum -92 LRT Vehicle Vehicles (including cars 4 restaurant) LRT Vehicles Vehicle B80 Steel -11 Click here for technical information
- ÇOMÜ Will Be The First University Using Cable Car 17/02/2018 In order to facilitate students' on-campus transportation in Çanakkale and to increase the number of social areas where students can spend time on campus, negotiations are underway with the investors for the planned ropeway project. Many of the projects in Bursa to implement the Golden Construction Chairman Mustafa Gold, with the accompanying examination delegation Rector. Dr. Yücel visited Acer. Prof. Dr. Yamaç Vice Rector for the dinner meeting held in the restaurant. Dr. Prof. Dr. Ahmet Erdem, Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Design Dr. Abdullah Kelkit also joined. After the meeting, the delegation made a presentation about the technical details of the ropeway, the university and the ropeway project.
- The number of pass documents for international road transport increased 09/04/2014 The number of permits issued for international road transport has increased: the number of international road transport passes in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, the number of truck scorecard decreased by 29,04. In March, the number of permits issued in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, and the number of truck posts decreased by 29,04. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for March "International Road Transport Statistics" explained ni. Accordingly, the number of pass certificates issued in March increased by 2013 by 1,86 to 79 bin 840. …
- İZBAN 100 approached the number of passengers 27/10/2012 With the development of the urban public transport system and the increase in the number of passengers in Izmir, the number of passengers passed 1,5 million threshold and broke a historical record. IZBAN, 20 October 2012 carried the 162 bin 689 on Friday, the highest number since the day it was founded. The number of passengers transferred from Izmir Metro at Halkapınar Station to İZBAN is 10 and 180 has approached thousands. 30 2010 26'da passenger and the passenger who started to work continuously increasing the remaining 78 65 100 2012 thousand times a year while serving the service to the XNUMX million dam began to run. XNUMX ...
- The number of passengers transported by YHT has approached 10 million 14/03/2013 The number of passengers transported by YHT has approached 10 million people The number of passengers transported between Ankara, Konya and Eskişehir has approached 10 million people. General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of Highways said that citizens' perception of travel has changed. TCDD shared the results of YHT flights between Ankara and Eskişehir and Konya. ANKARA - ESKISEHIR INTER Turkey's High-Speed Train (YHT) of operation with the Ankara-Eskisehir line TCDD is reminiscent met with the opening on 13 March 2009, this track was recorded that a total of 10 times a day, including arrival 10 going 20. According to this;…
- Izmir Metro reaches 650 million passengers 28/05/2015 Izmir Metro has reached the number of passengers of 650: In Izmir, the weight of the rail system in urban transportation has increased every day, while the 15 650, which was in service years ago, reached the number of 650 million passengers. 650, which entered from Fahrettin Altay Station, won the right to a free ride for one year, and a surprise ceremony was held at Fahrettin Altay Station, as İzmir Metro also reached the number of 650 million passengers. İlknur Haşlamacı, a housewife who passes the turnstiles to get on the metro without knowing anything, is the XNUMX millionth passenger with the alarms, the thrown confetti and the applause.
- Increased number of flights in Ankara-Konya YHT line 30/11/2011 Minister Yıldırım: ın We have increased the number of flights from Ankara-Konya YHT to 8. X Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, 14 November 29 held a press conference in Ankara Gar. and other regulations. Minister Yıldırım said that the number of daily trips between Ankara and Konya between 2011 and 8 was increased to 1 in December in order to meet increasing passenger demand. Travel was at the press conference with the Ankara-Konya YHT passengers between Thousand 14 3 month, Turkey's second High Speed Rail line, which is made entirely with equity capital of Ankara-Konya YHT line and 300 August ...
- Ordu Boztepe cable car increased the number of tourists 21/04/2014 Ordu Boztepe ropeway increased the number of tourists: domestic and foreign tourists coming to Ordu Boztepe, one of the most popular attractions of the Black Sea, enjoy a bird's-eye view of the city and the Black Sea. Approximately 450 meters high from the sea, Boztepe is one of the most frequented places of tourists every year. Many cities of the tour in Boztepe, organized by the municipality about two years ago, the ropeway line, almost doubled the interest of tourists. Necat Avci, one of the operators of Boztepe plant, said in a statement to the AA correspondent, said they had opened the season, the number of tourists coming to Boztepe in April increased. the number of domestic tourist arrivals each by each Boztepe Turkey ...
- Ankara-Konya YHT expeditions increased 05/04/2012 According to the statement made by TCDD, Ankara-Konya-Ankara YHT voyages were arranged to meet the increasing passenger demands with the arrival of the summer months. YHT'ler from Ankara and 8'er from Konya will serve daily 16. YHTs from Ankara; 7.00, 09.35, 11.30, 13.00, 15.15, 17.15, 18.30 and 20.45 hours, from Konya; 06.45, 08.30, 10.00, 12.15, 14.30, 16.00, 18.00 and 20.30 will move at the time. 6 2012 will be implemented as of April 2. YHT CONNECTED WITH KARAMAN AND ULUKIŞLA INCREASES - New Diesel Train Sets with YHT connection and number of flights to Karaman BAĞ
- High Speed Train Increases the Number of Stone Quarries by East Marmara Motorway 27/09/2012 In every corner of Kocaeli, quarry and mining quarries are continuing in every corner. A stone quarry is being built in Akmeşe. There are quarries and quarries on the bays of the Gulf. New hearth attempts are known in the upper parts of Hereke. Now there is an attempt to establish a new quarry near Mashukiye. Yesterday evening in Maşukiye EIA meeting on this issue was to be held. The Eastern Marmara Motorway and the High Speed Train project, which will pass through our region, have the appetite of the quarry operators. Particularly for these two large projects, a large amount of filling material will be needed. Break the mountain stone, the shortest way to the construction site Dağ
- Russian Railways RZD plans to increase locomotive numbers next year 10/11/2012 According to the information on the 2013 investment program of the Russian railways, RZD will buy a large number of locomotives next year. According to Russia's Deputy Minister of Transport, Alexey Tsydenov, the locomotive will be purchased at the rate produced in the Russian industry. Please click for more information: Raillynews Source: Raillynews