In Tunisia, a mechanic's carelessness as a result of careless movement of passengers on the train screaming moments of frightened moments lived.
In Tunisia this morning, dozens of people returned from the threshold of disaster. While the train was running, a mechanic, who left the cabin of the train to close the doors, risked the lives of tens of people. After the engineer came out, he started to work together with the train passengers. After the train was understood to have acted without any machinery, the train was stopped and the train was stopped and the train was stopped.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- High-speed trains led to disaster 19/11/2013 The high-speed train operation was leading to a disaster: the high-speed train works in Bilecik, Başköy, were more difficult. A huge piece of rock was rolled in the house of the citizen named Tahir Ertürk, who was in the same place with his home and workplace. Luckily no one was injured or died while the tragedy survived at the last moment. Erturk said the authorities should be brought to the event as soon as possible by this incident, before they gave the land for 175bin TL, but I did not accept it. I have written a petition to the municipality and high-speed train officials to say that I am worth a fee. Their purpose is to get me out of here by not giving this money. Ları
- It was claimed that the mechanic of the train colliding with Samsunspor team was alcoholic. 13/02/2012 Sports Toto Super League team Samsunspor'un unfortunate incident related to the State Railways (DDY) Samsun Operations Manager Hasan Kokuroglu, '' Samsunspor bus driver is not a foreigner who does not know the way. He knew that he had to pay attention to the places to check-out and should look to his left from the gate. Even the primary school child is looking to the right side of the train while passing, '' he said. Kokuroğlu in the statement about the accident, the unfortunate accident themselves said that sad. The driver of the bus carrying the Samsunspor well-known to the region is one of the drivers and therefore should be more careful that expresses Kokuroğlu, '' the driver of the bus carrying the Samsunspor head Samsun
- Karşıyaka was getting another traffic 05/03/2018 Tram from Mavisehir to Karşıyaka Iskele hit yesterday with retired teacher Nurcan Altay. The 61 woman, who was barely removed from under the tram, was taken to hospital. After a woman called 66 Disaster Soyer died last week in the town of Mavişehir, a retired teacher named 61, Nurcan Altay, was the victim of a tram. Altay, coming out of the house to walk in the morning hours, Bostanlı, Mavişehir from Karşıyaka as a result of the tram to the direction of the tram, was left under. Ambulance and AKS110 crews were dispatched at the scene of the incident. Altay was removed from the bottom of the tram, the ambulance Çiğli Region State Hospital was removed. Vay
- There Was A Train Disaster If There Were No Signaling Systems 21/12/2018 Ankara-Eskişehir line with the head train collision with the head train collision prevented the signaling system at the last moment was prevented High-speed train between Ankara and Eskisehir 18 December Tuesday, the Ankara-Konya line in the last minute of the disaster survived the emergence of the emergence. The head train collision of the train and the train was prevented by the signaling system. SIGNALIZATION IS INTEGRATED According to information obtained, 4 YHT, 2, the 6 line used by conventional trains in Eskişehir, the route control of the trains train mechanic in the fourth line even though accidentally sent the center "Fifth line" information. In spite of the center's insistent questions Merkez
- An alcoholic driver in Adana broke concrete barriers and stood on subway rails. Late accident prevented a possible disaster 01/01/2012 Central Cukurova district Peace Manço Boulevard Alparslan wanted to go to Turkes Boulevard (36) led by 01 B 7871 plate truck, due to heavy rainfall on the road, Alparslan Turkes Boulevard hit the concrete barriers of the metron. The car broke into the subway route by breaking the barriers, stood on the rails. Acar, who was reported to be the manager of an entertainment place, who was slightly injured by his own means, was treated in the ambulance called out to the accident. Acar was found to be 200 promil alcoholic by traffic teams and was taken to the police station after his treatment. The police reported the investigation of the accident. Source: AA
- Agreement between TCDD and Tunisia Railways 22/12/2017 General Director of TCDD under the direction of Orhan Birdal, Deputy Undersecretary of Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications İsa Apaydın The delegation of TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ and RAYSİMAŞ and 19-20 made a visit to the National Railways Foundation in December 2017. Within the scope of the visit, a Memorandum of Understanding was completed by the General Managers of the two railway undertakings, which included a number of chapters, including the existing railway facilities, the production and supply of towing vehicles and the supply of materials, vehicles and equipment for the maintenance of lines and training of technical personnel. The Memorandum of Understanding (27) will be visited by the President of the Republic of Turkey on December 2017.
- Tunisia Cooperation Between Turkey And Ecommerce Agreement 03/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "PTT e-commerce system in Africa in a more comprehensive way to be able to access and African origin products to the world will assume important roles in the point of delivery." said. The Bakanlığı E-Commerce Cooperation Agreement UP was signed between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Digital Economy and Communication Technology of Tunisia within the framework of the World Postal Union (UPU) Ecom @ Africa Project. Minister Turhan Speaking at the signing ceremony, held in 2016 26 in Turkey. He talked about the Ecom @ Africa project designed by UPU under the Istanbul Strategy set out in the World Postal Congress. They made significant strides in recent years in the framework of historical importance they attach to the development of relations between Turkey and Africa ...
- Memikhan Bridge 150 used years ago 25/08/2014 The Memikhan Bridge 150 was used years ago: the Memikan Bridge on the Garzan Stream, where the restoration work will be completed, will remain under the Ilısu Dam Lake. British historian Taylor in 150 examinations in the region, the article mentioned the admiration of the bridge Memikan. The bridge has broken four belts and two-way belts at the top, even in elevated pavements for pedestrians in time. THE BRIDGE THAT TAYLOR PUSHED OVER The Garzan Stream, at a distance of 1865 from the village of Gedikler. At the point that connects the mountainous section with the Garzan plain. The arches and the two-way arched walkways at the top are damaged and the main arches are ve
- 2003 BILLION DAM FOR DAMAGES BEFORE 1 HAS BEEN DAMAGED 26/01/2012 Railway Minister Binali Yıldırım also mentioned the abandonment of the railroads before the 2003. I have stayed. Railways carry the burden of the country, it began to carry the burden of the country's railways. We remove an account when we arrived. gaining Railways breaks meat if we Turkey 1960 trillion per day. you send everybody home, lies. Salary is also going home. that leaves 140 million pounds a day to the state. Annual 2003 billion over There was harm, "he said. Source…
- Metro crash 12 with wounded survived can lead to disaster 08/01/2016 12 injured in the subway crash in İzmir: A container, which was knocked towards the tracks during the loading in the next storage area, hit the subway car. 12 passengers were hospitalized after the subway accident in Izmir and they were reported to be in good health. According to information received, Bornova is on the first station of the Izmir Metro Regional Station on the passenger from the wagon of the passenger car from the first place after the sprain, injuries, bumps, sprains, sprains, sprain, injury Şemsettin Şen (55), Gamze Sahin (30), Aykut Uludag (35) , Erkut Özşekerci (26), Ayferin Uzun (24) and Ali Can China (17) are being treated in hospitals in the city, Durali ut