One of the biggest investments of Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality is the Tram Project, 6. While the construction of the stage lines continues, the trainings of the new trains and the trainings of the new trams continue simultaneously.
From Emek-71 Evler to City Hospital and then to 5,2, Sultandere and 75 with the continuation line. ESTRAM's field work will continue to the neighborhoods of the year. While the work on the route of the City Hospital continues, the test runs of the SKODA brand trams, which will start new services, continue until the first hours of the morning from the night of the expedition.
In order to meet the need for drivers to be born with the start of the service of trams and new lines, the officials of the Metropolitan Municipality stated that the trainings of ESTRAM will continue. 61,1 will reach 14 with our new trolley vehicle. With the stop of night cruises, we test our new trams. On the other hand, we are completing the trainings of new candidates for the need for the new trams. Both in the field and with theoretical information we are trying to make our new homeland ready. Hem
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- DTD's Railway Manager and Executive Candidates Training Continues 22/01/2016 Trainings of Trainers and Executive Candidates of DTD Continues: As railroads, investments made in recent years in our country and legal regulations regarding the liberalization of railway transportation, son railway transportation ları has become one of the attractive orientation areas of the transportation sector. In parallel with these developments, we will prepare a new training program on railway transportation to ensure the development of süre railway leştiril expertise of the executives of the esteemed Logistics and Transportation Companies and the managers of the esteemed logistics companies. Our new training program, 21- Railway Freight Train Management, 2016- Performance Criteria in Railway Transportation, 1- Load program
- Road Works on New Tram Lines in Eskişehir Continue 29/05/2019 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality teams continue to work on the main arterial streets and new tram lines in the city as a result of the warming of the weather. On the Opera-Kumlubel tram line, the teams completing the asphalt pavement works of the side roads in Nizam Street continue their work on the tram line and side roads in Gaffar Okkan Street. On the route of Kanlıpınar Martyrdom, the Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department, which continues to work on the hot asphalt at the Kaplanlar Street, also accelerated the work at the Asri cemetery before the Ramadan Feast, and started road repair, maintenance and patch works. Çilem, Hicri Sezen, Millet and Ç
- Skoda Brand New Set Of Trams Arrived In Eskisehir 15/03/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, received the second tram set came to Eskişehir. The second tram of Skoda brand 14, which will join the ESTRAM fleet, entered from Batıkent and passed by Sazova Science Culture and Art Park under the curious gaze of Eskişehir residents. Mayor Büyükerşen welcomed the tram set parked in front of the Yılmaz Büyükerşen Balmumu Sculptures Museum due to heavy traffic in Odunpazarı. Headed by Estram General Manager Hakan Murat Bayındır and Head of Transportation, Metin Bükülmez received information from Büyükerşen. The new trolley set, 30 meters long, 273 passengers metre
- Vatman occupation in the village 19/03/2013 The most important problem of Konya is undeveloped. urban transportation. Tram, bus, dolmus, taxi are all a separate problem. But the inside of the tram ap is a separate problem. For years 10 has its own individual problems and is the center of Konyalı. In winter the place comes to the ice room and in the summer the sauna is served. A severe storm cannot move in the snow, in the light of heavy rain, with the metal fatigue of old age. He waits where he is until the weather goes back to normal. Citizens, "line off, rainfall transformers short-circuited" they say, but most of them are a set of fabric. Metal is tired, does not go Metal
- DTD Railway Managers and Executive Candidates Continue Training 04/12/2015 DTD Railway Managers and executives Candidates Continues to Education: Railway Transport Industry's only non-governmental organization, the Rail Freight Association (DTD) subject as held for the first time in Turkey "Railway Managers and executives Candidates on Education" continues. With the entry into force of the Laws and Regulations on the Liberalization of Rail Transport, a new training program was organized regarding the changes in the sector. Which will take place in Istanbul in December 28 2015 "Liberalization of Railway Transport of about 6461 Law No. Regulations published under the Law and the liberalization of Turkey's newly Railway Construction" contains issues. Training date: 28 December 2015 Monday Training topics include: Eğitim
- Railway Systems Engineer Candidates Continues to Develop with the Association of Rail Systems and METRORAY 23/04/2018 Turkey's rail operations in order to be trained and qualified experts in the development of systems sector Rail Association, the only candidate engineers of the Rail Systems Engineering in Karabük University in Turkey, and organizes vocational training in order to contribute to the professional development of engineers graduating from this section. Training modules prepared on many subjects for rail systems and important engineering information are conveyed with the support of leading institutions, organizations and company experts in the rail systems sector. The first part of the ından Electrification Training Module in Rail Systems' organized by the Association of Rail Systems was realized with the participation of Süleyman Akparlak, Chief of Electromechanical Works from METRORAY. 21-22 on April 2018 UM
- Bus Stations Marking Works In Eskişehir 16/05/2018 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department Directorate of Public Transportation Branches, the city center in the streets of the bus stop marking and painting work continues. Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Branch teams by the city center in the bus stops at the bus stops in order to provide passengers with boarding and landing in a more convenient and secure way marking and painting work is done. Horizontal and vertical painting and marking works at the stops in order to enable the passengers to get on and off the buses in a safer and more comfortable way by blocking the civil vehicle park to the stops allocated to public transportation; MK Atatürk Street, Yunus MK
- Eskişehir Concrete Road Application Continued 28/02/2019 With the concrete road application in Eskişehir, which is another first in the Metropolitan Municipality, on the road to Inonu-Kandilli concrete road works. The 'Concrete Road' application, which has been tried worldwide and has received successful results, continues with the works carried out in İnönü. Concrete road which is more economical and durable than asphalt can also be applied in summer and winter. The teams, which continue their work on the road of approximately 10 kilometers, pile the material consisting of a mixture of domestic cement, aggregate and water with paver and compresses them with cylinders. Road Construction Maintenance and Repair Department officials are responsible for the daki
- Terror Training for Security Officers at Tram Stops in Eskişehir 30/03/2016 Terror Training for Security Officers at Tram Stops in Eskişehir: Private security guards and control officers at tram stops in Eskişehir received training on the recent terrorist attacks. 1 retired from the Vice President of the Anti-Terrorism Department of the General Directorate of Security. In the trainings given by the Class Police Chief Emrullah Gölcük, information was given about the private security officer's job descriptions, powers and responsibilities, terrorist offenses, suspicious package, suicidal acts and teamwork. 160 security officer and 20 inspector participated in the training organized at Taşbaşı Cultural Center
- Awareness Training for Bus Drivers in Eskişehir 22/11/2018 As an example with the studies carried out on gender equality, the Metropolitan Municipality provided training to public bus drivers on gender equality and violence against women due to the 25 November International Day Against Violence against Women. Within the scope of the Provincial Action Plan to Fight Violence Against Women, the staff of Metropolitan Municipality Social Services Department provided trainings to private public bus drivers serving throughout the city. Taşbaşı Cultural Center In the Red Hall, approximately 300 driver participated in the training, gender inequality, gender equality, gender, gender, gender, gender and gender in the world and in our country.