The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) has prepared an animated film for the rapidly growing selfie craze in recent years. In particular, young people in the garage and at the station on the wagon to take a selfie after the lives of many lives lost TCDD'ı mobilized. Prepared animated film with the danger of climbing on the wagon is told to young people.
The prepared animation emphasizes the current dangers, especially if the selfie shot is widespread among young people. TCDD lines have 27500 volts voltage. Even if the electrical energy is not touched the wires, it can cause unwanted events when approaching to the 2 meter.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Konya Science Center Hosted 1 Million 225 Thousand Science Curiosities 06/01/2019 Konya Konya Metropolitan Municipality, Turkey's TUBITAK-aided gain first Science Center, also 2018 was the focus of science enthusiasts. 2018 hosted 310 thousand visitors in many events, and since its inception, 1 has hosted 225 thousand science enthusiasts. Turkey's first science center with a high standard of Konya Science Center, 2018 in the world and still hundreds of thousands of visitors from different cities of Turkey, as well as another important scientific events hosted by Google. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ugur Ibrahim Altay, Turkey's TUBITAK supported, which is the first science center in Konya Science Center Planetarium, ...
- Tender Announcement: Pretreatment of Pretreatment Bar Front Tension Plate (TÜVASAŞ) 18/01/2013 TENDER NOTICE OF TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. PRE-Tension Bar Pre-tensioning Plate Procurement Work (2 Pen) WILL BE CONTRACTED WITH THE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE. File Number: 20130047 Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 6849 1- a) Address of the Administration: MİLLİ EGEMENLİK CAD. NO: 123 MİTHATPAŞA / ADAPAZARI b) Telephone and fax number: 264 2751660 - 264 2751679 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. 2 - a) Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to purchase: PROCUREMENT - OPEN TENDER - TOTAL: 500 QTY. b) Delivery place: TÜVASAŞ / ADAPAZARI c) Delivery date: b
- TCDD's "Throwing Stone to Trains" Animation 18/07/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), a new animated film was prepared by the Directorate General. The aim of the film is to prevent the throwing of stones in the trains running on TCDD lines. Animated films prepared for the purpose of raising public awareness are particularly effective on children. TCDD had previously produced an animated film for selfie enthusiasts and the possible consequences of selfie taking on the wagon at stations were shared in the film.
- TCDD Published a Level Crossing Animation 03/09/2018 TCDD continues to prepare information animations for railway users. Previously added to the dangers of the catenary and not to throw stones to trains, a new one has been added to the animations. The scenario of this new animation is one of the misbehavior on barrier level crossings, and there are dangers that can be experienced in crossovers from crossings that come to the fore in many accidents. railway level crossings before any other way to do that is subsequently opened in Turkey. These passages Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) which does not belong to belong to local governments and other public institutions. In the new lines, the level crossings and the overpass yapmak
- Did you see the animation of Marmaray? (Video) 07/11/2013 You see the animation of Marmaray: The animation of the 2011, which was prepared by Taisei Corporation which is the company of Marmaray and directed by Makoto Shinkai, tells the Marmaray project from the eyes of an engineer girl. In I remember the 1 meter 64 centimeter, which I could not skip at that time, at 60 meters now under the sea. Turkey's 150 year-old dream of connecting Asia and Europe Bosphorus Tunnel. No matter what time, no matter what distance, I can overtake it in every way.
- 3 dimensional animation of Bursa Sculpture-Garage tram line is published 11/12/2011 As the Bursaray investments continue, the transportation problem in the city center is solved by ring tram lines. While working together with Istanbul Transportation Inc., which has become an expert in this field, the project of the Sculpture-Garage Tram Line has come to an end. Santral Garage, Darmstadt Street, Stadium Street, Altiparmak Street, Ataturk Street, Inonu Street and Uluyol Street again a single-way project to reach the Santraj Garage 6 kilometer line covering the final form. The tram line, which surrounds the area where the city's historical fabric is at the forefront, is of great importance for the city. In the scope of the project, which will introduce the city center to the modern transportation, the rails will be fully laid by the end of the year and next year Kent
- TCDD Prepares Report on Train Accident in Çorlu! 12/07/2018 TCDD General Directorate In Çorlu, 24 prepared a report on the train crash that killed a person. Studies were started in line with the prepared report. The first findings of the TCDD General Directorate on the train wreck that killed the 24 in Tekirdağ. According to the report, there was no such flood in 150 for years. The Directorate-General has launched a new study under the light of the report. According to the news of Habertürk Newspaper Olcay Aydilek, Uzunköprü-Halkalı The passenger train, 8 on July, the district of Tekirdag, Corlu was passing due to the discharge of the soil under the rails after the rain as a result of an accident. 5 was killed and the 24 was killed. Republic of Turkey…
- Like the Metro that the Capitalists Expect. 15/03/2012 TCDD General Manager Karaman, who gave information about the construction of the Başkentray, which the capitals expect with curiosity, said, Müdür We are making five lines that will serve from Sincan to Kayaş. We are going to serve Ankara in the subway standard. Alar Ankara General Manager Süleyman Karaman Capitalists said they were waiting for the capital. He added that Başkentray will have five lines in total: bil Başkentray will serve from Sincan to Kayaş. We're getting Başkentray on the 5 line. Two of these lines will be for high-speed trains, two for suburban ones and two for other trains. Başkentray will serve in Ankara in the subway standards. Başkentray will be integrated with the metro. A new Ankara bir
- BTK railway line is expected to be finished 07/11/2013 Completion of the BTK railway line is eagerly awaited: Basics of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia with the participation of presidents thrown Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway project is scheduled for completion in June of 2014 years. Kars Governor Eyup Tepe, AA correspondent, the normal conditions of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line until the end of this year they wish to complete the expression, the deadline in the tender process due to the appeal of the deadline of the end of the appeal, he said. Work is progressing rapidly, the last month when the workers are working in a busy work voicing Tepe, "We expect to end like in June next year. After that, of course, this will be the trial expeditions.
- Train for Curiosity 30/04/2014 Curfew to Rent: TCDD, wedding and engagement, such as special days or sightseeing tours for the passenger trains rental service. Those who want to benefit from the comfortable and safe transportation of railways for special days or sightseeing tours can rent a train at prices starting from 2 thousand liras. According to the information received from the AA correspondent, the passenger and freight transport railways are important, even if the public is not known, also offers passengers the possibility to rent a passenger train. Rail transportation, which is preferred mostly in freight transportation, has started to see high demand in passenger transportation with the breakthroughs made in recent years. Comfort and ve