Adana Metropolitan Municipality buses and metro, university candidates, accompanying relatives and examination staff will carry free of charge.
Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June-1 will be held in July to the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) will provide free transportation services to students. University candidates will take advantage of municipal buses and metro free of charge.
The Department of Transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, in line with the instructions of the President Hüseyin Sözlü, planned to facilitate the access of the candidates who will enter YKS to the examination centers. Accordingly, 30 June and 1 July days until the start of the exam showing the entrance documents that each student can get free transportation from the municipal buses and metro said. A person accompanying the student from this practice and the staff will also benefit from the exam reported.
On the other hand, Adana Metropolitan Municipality has put warning banners in various parts of the city in order to prevent noise pollution during the university exam hours. Especially in the vicinity of the test centers on the roads around the drivers warned not to play unnecessary klakson.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free Transportation for Students to Enter YKS in Diyarbakır 29/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, 30 June Saturday and 1 will provide free public transportation services to the candidates and officials who will take the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on July Sunday. Students and staff who will take the exam for the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) this weekend will benefit from the public transportation connected to the Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality free of charge. In the statement made by the Metropolitan Municipality,'n 30 June Saturday and 1 will be provided free transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality buses between the hours of 08.00 and the evening hours 17.00 in order to facilitate the transportation of the students who will participate in the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) on Sunday July. Exams from practice Uygulam
- Public Transportation for Students Going to LGS in Istanbul is Free! 31/05/2019 All the public transportation vehicles within the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will provide free service to the students who will enter the High School Entrance Examination (LGS) in accordance with the decision taken by the members of the Assembly on the proposal of the AK Party Group in the IBB Parliament. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council in May session with the proposal of the AK Party Group; It was unanimously agreed by the members of the council that the free transportation of the public transportation vehicles within the IMM to the students and examiners to be included in LGS. According to this, all public transportation vehicles within the IMM will provide free service to the students who are going to be admitted to the Transition to the High Schools Exam (LGS) and to the staff who are on the examination. Göre
- Municipal Buses and Metro Free for Students to Enter Lys in Adana 24/06/2016 Public Buses and Metro Free for Adana City Students: The Metropolitan Municipality of Adana will provide free transportation to the public transport vehicles and subway, with the students entering the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) at the weekend. Adana Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles and metro will be given to the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held at the weekend. Students who will take the exam will be required to show their exam entry documents in order to benefit from the free transportation service. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, Turkey's future is young people taking higher education, the desire to better prepare future ...
- Public Transport Free to Students in LYS in Bursa 08/06/2017 Public Transportation Free for Students to Enter LYS in Bursa Free Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to make a small contribution to university candidates in the Undergraduate Placement Exam, which will take place in the next two weeks, will carry students who are showing the exam entrance card free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, 10-11 and 17-18 June to take the necessary measures for the completion of the examinations to be completed in peace and security, stating that all students wished success. Undergraduate Placement Exam, which is the second stage of the university entrance, starts. The 5 will begin in June, while the students are preparing for the LYS marathon, 10 week UM
- Bus Schedules Increased for Students to Enter YKS in Karaman 14/06/2019 Karaman Municipality, this weekend to be held Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) because of the candidates took some measures to facilitate access to examination centers. In particular, the number of municipal bus services has been increased in line with the intensity to be experienced in the school districts where exams will be held. Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) 15 June and 16 will be held on June. For this reason, Karaman Municipality Transportation Services Directorate has taken a series of measures to prevent the students who will take the exam. Accordingly, the number of municipal bus services on the lines of test centers increased. Mayor Kalaycı Wished Success to the Students Who Will Enter YKS Karaman Mayor Savaş Kalaycı, 15 June Saturday and 16…
- Free public transport to Istanbul 14/02/2017 In Istanbul, students who will take the YGS exam are free of charge: 12 March 2017 On Sunday, students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 12 March 2017 will be held on Sunday, YGS (Higher Education Transition Exam) to provide free service to students and officials to take the exam of public transportation vehicles discussed. AK Party and the CHP Group on the subject of the joint proposal, the proposal was discussed as a resolution by the unanimous of the members of the council. According to the decision, 12 students and officials who will take the YGS exam on March Sunday; IETT Buses serving in Istanbul, Metrobus, Public Buses, İstanbul
- Public transportation is free for students who will enter YGS in Malatya 10/03/2017 Public transportation is free of charge to the students who will enter YGS in Malatya: The public transportation vehicles of Malatya Metropolitan Municipality, 12 will carry students who will enter YGS on March Sunday free of charge. Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Council, which will be held in March at 12 March, will be held in 2017 during the YGS and LYS exam will take the public transportation exam free of charge to students who will take the exam. Students are required to show the exam documents on the way to the exam, if they declare that they are the exam students in the return of the exam (except Private Public Buses) will not be charged.
- Free Access to YKS in Trabzon 15/06/2019 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, 15 June Saturday and 16 June Sunday will be held by OSYM Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS), therefore all the public transportation services throughout the province went to organize. Vehicles in the metropolitan transport network, exam days will provide free service to candidates. During the weekend exams, the municipality offers public transport service lines, the weekday timetable will apply to the Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Murat Zorluoglu, also said additional flights are planned. Mayor Zorluoğlu stated that they will take a series of measures in order to provide seamless transportation services to the candidates of higher education institutions who will take the exam. Zor
- Free Transportation for Students to Enter YKS in Bismil 28/06/2018 Bismil District Governor and Deputy Mayor Kerem Süleyman Yüksel stated that they will provide free transportation for the students who will attend the Examination for Higher Education Institutions (YKS) at the weekend and wished them all the successes. Free Service for All Schools to be Exam The President Yüksel who said that they will be given free transportation support in this exam as in every exam, Yüksel All the schools that are tested by Bismil Municipality will be removed at certain points. The movement locations of the vehicles are in front of the Bismil Municipality, behind the Government House (former district bus terminal), Industrial Road, Monopoly and Gendarmerie schools.
- Free Transportation to LGS Students in Diyarbakır 01/06/2018 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, this weekend will be held in the Transition to High School exam for students who will benefit from public transport announced free of charge. Metropolitan Mayor Cumali Atilla, 2 June Saturday will be held for the Transition to High School Exam (LGS) said in a statement, to be held by OSYM will take the LGS exam, the municipality on the day of the exam services will benefit from free transport said. Atilla, acak 2 June Saturday students who will take the exam between the morning 07.00 and 17.00, if they show the entrance exam documents, our municipality will benefit from public transport free of charge, “he said. Noise warning Mayor Atilla wishes all the students who will take the exam.