The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality; 50 discount service provided by 30 June-1 July, XNUMX students and officials to participate in the Higher Education Institutions Exam (YKS) decided to make free use of public transportation vehicles.
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council held its first meeting of June meetings in Saraçhane building. IMM Assembly 1. At the meeting held under the chairmanship of Vice President Ahmet Selamet, the proposal of the AK Party and the CHP groups to be discounted by 50 at the Eid al-Fitr festival was approved and unanimously approved as Proposal Decision.
According to the decision; In order to enable citizens to visit relatives, friends, cemeteries easily, to strengthen our national unity and solidarity, and to reduce the traffic density of private vehicles, 15-16-17 50-XNUMX XNUMX will offer discounted service at XNUMX during the Eid al-Fitr in June.
15 June Friday 06: 00 and 17 On June Sunday, the discount will be valid between 24: 00; IETT which is included in Istanbulkart fee integration, Private Public Buses, Bus Co, Metrobus, City Lines Ferries, Metro, Light Metro, Tram, Funicular, Cable Car, Nostalgic Tram, will be valid in Tünel.
FREE COMMUNICATION FOR STUDENTS AND OFFICIALS IN UNIVERSITY EXAMS
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, with another decision taken at the same meeting; 30 June-1 also approved the free use of public transportation vehicles for the students and officials to attend the Higher Education Institutions Examination (YKS) in July. The decision of the AK Party and CHP groups was approved by the unanimous vote of the council members.
With the decision taken in order to provide easy access to the exam locations of the students and the students entering the YKS, the students will be able to benefit from the public transport free of charge by presenting the documents for the exam and the attendants' documents. Free transport will be available on all public transport vehicles included in Istanbulkart fee integration on exam days.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Public Transportation in Konya 1. and 2. Day Free, 3. and 4. Day Percent 50 Reduced 31/08/2017 Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyurek, buses and trams on the first and second days of the holiday free, the third and fourth days will serve as a discount of 50 percent. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Tahir Akyürek said that they took all necessary measures to ensure that the citizens spend the Eid Al-Adha in a peaceful and trouble-free way. Noting that the public transportation services will continue without any disruption in the holiday, President Akyurek said that buses and trams will be free of charge on the first and second days of the feast, while the third and fourth days will serve as a discount at 50.
- Free Public Transportation in Bursa 20/07/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, Bursa, metro, trams and buses during the Feast of Sacrifice all citizens will serve a discount of 50 announced. Chairman Aktas, the KPSS exam will also take advantage of free transportation people said. The festival was awarded at the regular meeting of the Metropolitan City Council in July. During the meeting held at the parliament building on the Ankara Highway, a temporary "50 discount" decision was taken. As a result of the evaluation, the proposal covering the trip with a discount of 50% was accepted during the Feast of Sacrifice. 21 06.00 24 24.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Transportation in Bursa '19 May' Free 17/05/2019 Students' '19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day' public transportation vehicles that allow free access to the arrangement, the Metropolitan Municipality Council was adopted unanimously in the vote. The regular meeting of Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality was held. Mayor Alinur Aktaş directed the surprise decision for the students. According to the decision, all students will be able to benefit from public transport free of charge in 19 May Atatürk Commemoration, Youth and Sports Day. Free transportation will be available for people using BursaKart in the public transportation vehicles that reach BursaKart. 50 discount at the Ramazan Day, the Metropolitan Municipality, the Eid al-Fitr an
- 50 Discounted on Public Transportation Day in Istanbul 14/08/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, as in the previous holidays, additional transportation to public transport vehicles and these vehicles decided to do a discount 50 percent transport. According to this, citizens will be able to use the 21 discount on public transportation throughout the city during 24-50 August. 50 DISCOUNT PERMITTED DURING THE DAY OF THE DAY OF THE DAY According to the decision passed by the unanimous vote of the citizens, during the Eid Al-Adha, Istanbulkart wage integration, including; General Directorate of IETT (İETT Buses, Private Public Buses, Metrobus, Nostalgic Tram and Tunnel) vehicles, City Lines Inc. Steamers, private sea public transportation İ
- Free Transfer to Students and Staff 31/05/2019 In accordance with the decision taken in the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, Higher Education Institutions Exam, Open Education Exam, Transition to High School and Public Personnel Selection Examinations will be free of charge for public transport. 1 High School Transition Exams in June, 15 - 16 14-20 and 21 will be held in July by the Higher Education Institutions Exam. Students, officer candidates and examiners who will enter KPSS in July will be able to travel free of charge by showing their exams or documents. . IETT, which is included in Istanbulkart wage integration, private public buses, subway, light metro, tram and funicular, metrobus, nostalgic tram and tunnel, city lines ferries, private sea public transportation, cable car İstanbul
- 22 September in Istanbul Mass Transportation Percentage on Friday September 50 Reduced 20/09/2017 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality organizes various activities due to European Mobility Week. 22 September 2017 will be at the 06 00 20 00 50 2002 for 16 22. Kartal-Bostanci coast road, Bostancı direction of the motor vehicle traffic is closed; will be allocated to pedestrians, bicycles and public transport. Lanıy European Mobility Week lilik has been celebrated in many cities throughout Europe and the world since 48. The activities to be carried out under the leadership of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality aim to raise awareness on environmental and sustainable transportation solutions. XNUMX-XNUMX This year XNUMX celebrates Europe's Mobility Week na
- Transportation will be free until the YGS exam 26/03/2012 1 April 2012 will provide free service to students and examiners entering the Higher Education Transition Exam (YGS) on Sunday until the test time of the public transport. According to the decision taken by the Istanbul City Council, the Higher Education Transition Examination (YGS) and 16-24 June 2012 will be held in the dates of the Undergraduate Placement Exams (LYS) will participate in the exam until the time of students and staff will benefit from public transport free of charge. Students and examiners will be able to travel on public transport free of charge until the exam time by submitting their documents on the exam day. In this scope, IETT buses, metrobus vehicles, Tunnel, nostalgic tram, City Lines Ferry, tram, light tram, Bu
- 50 Discount on Public Transport in Antalya 16/08/2018 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's official plate buses, Antray nostalgic tram with a discount on the holiday citizens will carry a discount of 50 percent. The Antalya Metropolitan Municipality took a decision to delight the citizens in public transportation in order to enable the public to fulfill the tradition of celebration. The official plate buses operated by the Metropolitan Municipality will carry 4 discounted passengers during the 50 daily Eid al-Adha at the nostalgia tram that runs between Antray and the Museum and the Old Slaughterhouse. 50 discount hours are as follows: 21 will start on Tuesday at 00.00. Discounted transportation will end on 24 August Friday at 24.00. On the other hand, citizens ğı
- İzmirliler Bayramda Percent 50 Discounted Trip 17/08/2018 During the Feast of the Sacrifice, the citizens of Izmir will receive "50 discount" with the public transportation vehicles of the Metropolitan Municipality and "free" to the cemeteries. In order to make direct flights to Mordoğan and Foça, two ships will be lifted. 22-26 There will be direct flights between Foça and Mordoğan in the sea program to be implemented between August and August. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality will implement "50 discount rate" in public transportation during the Feast of Sacrifice. Airport, Owl, Ticket 35, Monthly Ticket and Campus Student tariffs will be excluded from this application. According to the decision taken in the Metropolitan Municipality Council, the Municipality has made a "half-discount" for public transport in the public transport, while visits to the cemetery ...
- First Day of Schools in Istanbul Transportation 8 Time Free 11/09/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 17 September 2018 to open the schools on Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic in public transportation vehicles 06: 00 -14: 00 agreed to provide free services between the hours. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, in the first meeting of September; 2018 2019 17 2018 17 2018 06.00 14.00 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX AK Party and the CHP Group together with the Municipal Assembly in the motion, XNUMX September XNUMX Monday to avoid the intensity of traffic between the XNUMX and XNUMX hours between the public transportation of Istanbul was offered free of charge. Authorization for the implementation of the…
- Bus Metro and Steamers in Istanbul for Ramazan Bayrami 14/07/2015 Bus, Metro and Steamers in Istanbul at Ramazan Bayrami Not Free but Reduced: 17 Istanbul City, which wants to provide a comfortable transportation to Istanbul residents at 2015, will start in 50. During the festival, IETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim- Kabataş funicular and city lines ferries and İstanbul Otobüs AŞ and private public buses were not free of charge, but provided a discount of% 50. With the decision taken in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, public transportation vehicles will serve with a discount of XNUMX during Ramadan Feast. During the Assembly meeting held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's Saraçhane building, during the Ramadan Feast, traffic relief and public transportation İstanbul
- Antalya Transportation Free 06/08/2013 Transportation in Antalya Free on the Day: 40 red bus with the official plate of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, nostalgic tram with Antray, free service to the citizens during Ramadan Feast. In a written statement made by the Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, citizens are required to take the necessary measures to spend the Feast of Ramadan comfortable and peaceful, municipal police, fire brigade, Antalya Water and Waste Water Administration will work most of the day, especially during the unit said. During the festival, the staff of the Municipal Police Department, pre-festive food and beverage production and sales of workplaces will increase their audits in the work place, the teams also from the day of the festival, Uncali and Andızlı during the Z
- Free Transportation in Gaziantep 28/07/2014 Free Transportation in Gaziantep: Gazianteps will benefit from free transportation during the festival. In Gaziantep, as of the arefe day, Kart 27 users will receive trams and buses free of charge and public buses will provide discounts. Also on the isfe day cemetery visits will provide free services of municipal buses throughout the day. In Gaziantep, transportation will be discounted and free during the feast day. A free bus service will be organized for the transportation of citizens from the city center to the cemeteries. In addition, the city buses and trams will provide services to the people of Gaziantep free of charge during the festival.
- Manisada Bayramda Local Transportation Free 23/06/2017 City Transportation Free: Manisa Metropolitan Municipality General Secretary Aytac Yalcinkaya, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Web TV and the live broadcast program with the broadcast of Bengü Turkish TV, Manisa Metropolitan Municipality buses will provide free service throughout the holiday. The Gospel of Transportation General Secretary Aytaç Yalçınkaya gave a good news towards the end of the program. Yalçınkaya, who explained that they made a tremendous transformation in public transportation throughout the province, heralded that the red buses of the Manisa Metropolitan Municipality will provide free public transportation services during the holiday. In addition, the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa organized a weekly isa
- Bayramda Transportation and Parkomats Free in Kocaeli 29/08/2017 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, during the Feast of the Sacrifice, to provide a free transportation service to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, with the decision of Kocaeli Metropolitan City Council, citizens will benefit from free transportation by 31 4 September Monday until the end of the Feast of Sacrifice on August Thursday. SOME LINES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED Citizens' satisfaction with the service will be valid in land transportation, rail systems and sea transport. Municipal buses, tram, steamer / passenger engines will provide free service during the Feast of Sacrifice. 200 numbered Izmit-Kartal Metro line, bus number 250, Bus Station-Sabiha Gökçen line and Kandıra coast.
- Free Transportation to Bayramda City Cemetery in Bursa 16/08/2018 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality took all necessary measures to enable citizens to live in a peaceful, safe and secure environment. 1. 2. 3. and 4. The free bus from Hamitler City Cemetery to Kent Square will be removed. 1 - This is the running line only the eve and feast of 1. - 2. - 3. - 4. Works on days 2 - Vehicles on these lines carry free passengers. 3 - Vehicles only take passengers at other stops after City Square movement. Does not make passenger download. Hamitler Cemetery departure vehicles at the other stops the passenger makes the download process. Passenger overlay Yolcu
- Transportation from Manisa Metropolitan to Bayramda Cemeteries 17/08/2018 The Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa will organize a ring service to the cemeteries at the Eid al-Adha. With the service to be carried out in the 17 district of Manisa, citizens will be able to reach the graves for free and on the first day of the feast. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, due to the Feast of the Sacrifice and the First Day of Feast will organize a ring service to the cemeteries. Mr. Hüseyin Üstün, Head of Transportation Department of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality, said, ı We will move our citizens to the cemeteries free of charge in our service which will move from two routes in the city center. TOKI 2 Mosque Stop our service Laleli Transformer Station, Laleli ETV Stop, Yapek Durağı, Simferopol Stop, Exterior Stop, N
- Free Transportation to İzmitda Cemeteries 18/08/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department continues to provide free transportation to the cemeteries in the Asri Cemetery, Bağçeşme Cemetery and the City Cemetery during religious holidays. On the second day, a free shuttle to the cemeteries is provided for the citizens who will visit the cemetery. From the West Terminal to the 08.00 hourly free hourly services will be removed from the West Terminal to the cemeteries. SERVICE ROUTES The services that will be removed from the West Terminal are for citizens who will go to Bağçeşme Cemetery; Batı Terminali - Cumhuriyet Cd. - Alemdar Cd. - Children's Park (Izmit High School Front) - Yeni Turan -
- Day of Transportation in Kocaeli 4 Day Free 13/06/2018 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality will provide free transportation service with 4 (14, 15, 16, 17) during the day of Ramadan Holiday in order to enable citizens to come together with their friends and relatives. In this context, the Akçaray tram line, buses and boats can be used free of charge. ARİFE AND BAYRAM DAYS The Metropolitan Municipality will provide free transportation service at this year's Ramadan Festival as it does every year. Sea, land transportation and rail system vehicles, including the service, Ramadan Feast days and will continue during the day 4. Only Line 200 and Line 250 will be paid. Citizens…
- Free Transportation to Bayramda Cemeteries in Kocaeli 01/06/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department continues to provide free transportation to the cemeteries in the Asri Cemetery, Bağçeşme Cemetery and the City Cemetery during religious holidays. On the first day of the feast, a free shuttle to the cemeteries is provided for the transportation of the citizens who will visit the cemetery. From the West Terminal to the 08.00 hourly free hourly services will be removed from the West Terminal to the cemeteries. SERVICE ROUTES The services that will be removed from the West Terminal are for citizens who will go to Bağçeşme Cemetery; Batı Terminali - Cumhuriyet Cd. - Alemdar Cd. - Children's Park (Izmit High School Front) - New Turan - Bağçeşme will follow the route. Asri ...
- Diyarbakir Free Public Transportation 02/06/2019 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality, due to Ramadan Feast, starting from the day of the 4 will provide free public transportation services during the day. On the first day of the holiday and the festival, 117 will be transported free of charge to the cemeteries from the points determined by the citizens, the city center and the districts. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, city center and districts due to Ramadan Feast of citizens will provide free public transport services. Metropolitan Municipality public transport vehicles, starting from the day of the holiday free during the holiday will carry the citizens. Considering the intense visits to the cemetery, the Department of Transportation provides more comfortable access to the cemeteries önünde
- Public Transportation and Parking in Konya 03/06/2019 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, took the necessary measures for the transportation of the citizens of Ramadan Feast in peace and comfort. CLOSED PARKING BOTTOM AND BAYRAMDA FREE Konya Metropolitan Municipality Konevi, Zindankale, İplikçi, Mevlana and Ottoman Wheat Market covered parking lots 1 June Saturday morning until the end of the holiday free while serving; All the road-side and open parking lots belonging to the metropolitan area will be free from the day of the willfe. COLLECTIVE TRANSPORTATION FIRST 2 DAY OF THE DAY The public transportation vehicles that will be served on the Sunday tariff, the first and second days of the holiday free of charge, 50 on the third day ram
- Transportation Through the Holidays in Istanbul Percentage of 50 Discounted 23/10/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, four-day Eid al-Adha during the transportation in Istanbul will be discounted 50 percent announced. In a written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, according to the decision taken by the municipality, İETT buses, metrobus, metro, tram, Taksim-Kabataş Funicular, martyr lines ferries and private public buses will provide discounted service at 50. It was taken by the municipality in order to make the holiday a comfortable and peaceful holiday. In this context, the number of bus voyages will be increased in parallel with the passenger density that will increase on the days of the holidays and holidays. Metro, light metro…
- Transportation in Istanbul at the Feast of Sacrifice 50 Discounted 11/07/2017 50 discount in Istanbul at the Feast of Sacrifice: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Assembly decided to offer 50 discount service on public transportation vehicles during the Feast of Sacrifice. On the other hand, 18 will open the schools on Monday, September between 06.00-14.00. During the July session held at the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, two separate written proposals decided that the public transportation vehicles would be served free of charge during the Eid-Al-Adha (1-4 September 2017) at the 50, the first day of the opening of the schools (18 September 2017). 50 DISCOUNT PERCENTAGE OF THE DAY OF THE KURBAN BAYRAMI KUR
- Public Transport Percentage in Istanbul 10/07/2018 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council, 21-24 August between the dates of the public transportation of the XIVA 50 discount service to be decided. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council held the first meeting of July meetings in Saraçhane building. IMM Assembly 1. At the meeting, which was chaired by Vice President Ahmet Selamet, the AK Party and the CHP groups offered a bid of 10 percent discount on public transportation at the Eid al-Adha. The proposal was approved unanimously by the members of the Assembly. Decision; 50-21 24 discount on public transport between 50 and August 50 discounted prices and the remaining XNUMX fee from discounted transportation UM