Governor Hasan Karahan visited Denizli Chamber of Industry and wished success to the Chairman of the Board of Directors Müjdat Keçeci and the Board of Directors in the new term.
Mayor Keçeci expressed his pleasure for the visit and gave information about the current situation, investments and future of Denizli industry. In particular, the Governor of Çardak Özdemir Sabancı Organized Industrial Zone, which was supported by our Governor, was informed about the latest situation. In addition, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications of the Ministry of Transport and Maritime Affairs of the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments Railways Survey Project Department Head Fariz Koca and his team were told about the last week's visits. They were informed that they will be established by the Ministry of Transportation, not by the existing station and railway enterprise.
As soon as possible, Çardak Özdemir talked about the recent visit to Sabancı Organized Industrial Zone.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kurt visited Denizli Chamber of Industry 09/08/2017 Veysi Kurt, General Manager of TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ, who recently went to Denizli for field surveys, visited Müjdat Keçeci, Chairman of the Denizli Chamber of Industry, in his office and exchanged views on the transport potential in Denizli. Connecting the production centers to the main railway and ports increases our competitiveness In 2016, 26 is carrying a million tons of cargo by rail, but the rail freight transportation has a higher potential. Kurt, who pointed out that this will increase the competitiveness of our country in case it is provided taşı
- Corum Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ASO'ya Railway and Defense Industry Ready for Cooperation 20/06/2012 Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO), said that they are ready for all kinds of cooperation with the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) about the railway and defense industry and they expect ASO's support in this regard. Chairman of the Board of Directors of ASO Nurettin Özdemir and members of the Assembly attended the June Assembly of the Çorum TSO. In the meeting, information was given about the economic structure of the businessman. Çorum's export figure is considered to be about 300 million dollars when the exports from outside Çorum are also taken into consideration. Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of TSO, stated that Çorum has a willingness to expand abroad and yaklaşık
- IMEAK Chairman of the Chamber of Shipping Metin Kalkavan and Board Members visited UTİKAD. 09/04/2013 UTİKAD Chairman of the Board and Members of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Deniz Chamber of Commerce Metin Kalkavan, TOBB Vice President and DTO Vice Chairman Halim Mete, Board Members Recep Düzgit, Şadan Kaptanoğlu, Koray Deniz and Rıdvan Kartal also met. UTİKAD Chairman Turgut Erkeskin, Vice President Nil Tunaşar, Board Members Arif Badur, Mehmet Ali Emekli, Kayıhan Özdemir Turan, Hakan Çınar, Kosta Sandalcı, Levent Aydinç, Bülent Keşan and General Manager Cavit Uğur attended the meeting. exchange of opinions and evaluations. görüş
- Delegation of Electrical Engineers visited TCDD (Photo Gallery) 15/05/2013 Electrical Engineers Delegation Visits Turkish Railways phot Chamber of Electrical Engineers (EMO) delegation of the Republic of Turkey State Railways Director General Süleyman Karaman NEW (TCDD) was visited in his office. During the visit, information about the Electric Rail Transportation Systems Symposium (ERUSIS) to be held in Eskişehir this year was conveyed and support was requested. EMO Chairman Cengiz Göltaş, Yazman Mehmet Bozkırlıoğlu, Chairman of Eskişehir Branch Levent Egüz, ERUSİS Executive Committee members Hüseyin Önder and Hakan Tuna visited the General Directorate of TCDD on 13 May 2013. TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office at the meeting with the President of TCDD Facilities Mehmet Turşak CD
- Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Visited TÜDEMSAŞ 14/02/2019 Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Council Members and 25. The committee consisting of the Committee of Mechanical Manufacturing came to Sivas to perform a series of visits. After visiting Sivas Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Kayseri Chamber of Commerce delegation came to TÜDEMSAŞ and General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu gave information about the activities of the company. In the company of the General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu, the visitors who had visited the factories which had the production and repair of the wagon had the opportunity to see and examine the works of TÜDEMSAŞ. Kayseri Chamber of Commerce Council Member Ümit Yasin Tunçbilek presented a plaque of appreciation to TÜDEMSAŞ General Manager Mehmet Başoğlu for his visit.
- From Çalık to Karahan Tunnel 14/08/2014 Investigation from Çalık Karahan Tunnel: AK Party Deputy Malatya Öznur Çalık said that despite the problems in Karahan Tunnel on Malatya-Kayseri Highway, left tube was opened and 175 meter would be opened right next to 2015. Deputy Çalık, Karahan Tunnel by examining the work, received information about the latest developments. Çalık, who made the transition in the left tube with the party members in his hand, said The tip of the tunnel was seen, it was a serious heart wound for us. When we became deputy in 2007, the most important road network project to be solved in front of us was Malatya-Darende-Kayseri-Mainland Highway which brought Malatya with the west. Unfortunately when we call the construction of the Karahan Tunnel dedi
- Ak Partili Çalık Investigated Work at Karahan Tunnel 17/11/2014 Ak Partili Çalik, Karahan Tunnel Investigations Investigated: AK Party Deputy Chairman and Malatya Deputy Öznur Çalık, 2015 will be the year of the year passed Karahan Tunnel, he said. Çalık, AK Party Head of the province of Malatya Tüfenkci Karahan Tunnel with the investigations found. Receiving information about the work Çalık, "Malatya-Darende way we speak, but from Ankara to Malatya in the Eastern Anatolia, 14 a road that concerns our city. Tender, project has been done, until the road was said," "Karahan Tunnel has so much attacked us. This was a project of million million 158 But with the new appropriations, we are much more than we are.
- Erkenek and Karahan Tunnel Project Electrical and electromechanical works tender 11/06/2014 KGM Erkenek and Karahan Tunnel Project The tender for electrical and electromechanical works has been finalized. Enek Erkenek Tunnel on Malatya - Gölbaşı Road and Darende - 6. Construction of electrical and electromechanical works related to energy supply, ventilation, lighting, communication, fire, scada and other control systems of Karahan Tunnel on the Regional Hudud Road ”. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; with the bid of 34.524.585,08 lira, Ultra Teknoloji A.Ş. won. Authorities said that the contract will be signed with the winning company after the legal process is completed. It is known that ...
- Karahan Tunnel Will Be Completed This Year 16/06/2014 Karahan Tunnel Will Be Completed This Year: Karahan Tunnel, which is in progress in Malatya, is expected to be completed this year. Akçadağ - Tunnel works are being carried out in Akçadağ District District Governor Ramazan Keskin. Kaymakam Keskin received information about tunnel works from the company officials working on tunneling. In the meantime Karahan Passage by the Highways in the work started in the year 2008 thousand 600 meters in and out of the tunnel opening process continues. It is stated that the delay in the construction of Karahan Tunnel is due to the dents in the tunnel.
- Karahan Tunnel 4 5 per month, Erkenek Tunnel will be opened after a year 'he said 26/12/2014 Karahan Tunnel 4 5 a month later, Erkenek Tunnel also opens for a year later, '' he said: AK Party deputy Malatya and Grand National Assembly Admin Omar Faruk Oz, 'Karahan Tunnel 4-5 month, Erkenek Tunnel is also open for transportation after a year,' 'he said. Accompanied, Deputy Chairman of AK Party provincial Noah Boyraz, Provincial Board Member Coskun Cetin, Central District Board Member Necdet elected, councilors Hasan does not say, and with the party Cumhur Şahaplıoğl of Turkey Newspapers visited the Malatya Regional Representative, Representative Jalal Koyuncu and Öz, who met with Deputy Enver Geleri during consultations ısı