Stating that havaray is a rail options cost less than the Metro CHP Ankara deputy Nihat Green, public transport lines and in particular can be easily integrated with the Metro in Ankara about the monorail transport modes and done I asked for the tender offer and the fate of Turkey.
Çağdaş Is the claim that this modern monorail transportation type, which is less costly than the Metro, is delayed in our metropolitan cities by the international tire wheeled public transport cartel? “
The subjects asked to the Minister of Transport Ahmet ASLAN were moved to the agenda of the Assembly:
Here is the proposal:
PRESIDENCY OF THE GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF TURKEY
I would like to inform you that the following questions should be answered in writing by Mr. Ahmet Aslan, the Minister of Transport and Maritime Affairs.
How many kilometers of recommendation line as 1.Metro and light rail system was included in the investment program in Ankara? How many kilometers of line is under construction?
2.Investment programs; It can also be integrated with other public transport systems.
Is there any transportation system called monorail or havaray which is widely used in European cities?
dissemination of our metropolitan cities of Turkey Monorail, this contemporary modes of transport which cost less than xnumx.metro, International tire Is it true that the alleged delay by the cartel wheeled public transport?
4.Monoray transportation in Ankara on the agenda by your ministry or municipalities by the ministry of the project line offers are there? What is the stage?
Source : I www.akasyam.co
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- ThyssenKrupp Gft Gleistechnik to pay fines for rail cartels 07/07/2012 Germany-based steelmaker ThyssenKrupp has announced that its German-based subsidiary ThyssenKrupp GfT Gleistechnik GmbH has been sentenced by the German Federal Cartel Bureau to a penalty of 103 million for rail cartel cases. For more than a year, the Federal Cartel Bureau has been investigating various companies operating in the country's railway sector. The review, including ThyssenKrupp, included steel shipments to the German national railway company Deutsche Bahn. Companies under ThyssenKrupp GfT Gleistechnik GmbH, subject to inspection, will also be fined. For ThyssenKrupp to cooperate with the institutions conducting the review and to share the developments with its customers in accordance with the principle of transparency Th
- Slim of Chp, asked about Metrobus purchases 28/07/2012 Muharrem Ince, the CHP group vice president, asked the Ministry of Interior to investigate whether the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has initiated any investigation on the purchase of BRT. Thin, Interior Minister Idris Naim Sahin, the request of the Parliamentary Presidency of the question submitted to the Presidency of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 1 million 200 thousand euros to give to the number of metrobus, how many of the managers about the purchase request to be investigated, this investigation is granted permission and whether the Ministry initiated a review on the issue. İnce, asked for the sum of the necessary infrastructure expenditures for the acquisition of BRT and this transportation. Muharrem İnce, Minister Şahin's request to respond rem
- 1. International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop will be held at 11-13 October 25/06/2012 Rail systems technologies continue to gain considerable importance among today's public transport systems. According to other transportation methods, it is cheap, safe and environmentally friendly, allowing people to prefer rail systems technologies. In parallel with the development of railway systems technologies worldwide, our country needs to advance in this field and to develop a qualified manpower (engineer). This year 2011 relative to the Karabük University Faculty of Engineering Rail in Turkey's first and only on-site, it was decided to open the Systems Engineering Department. The development of rail systems technologies in our country is also possible by increasing research collaborations by creating new discussion environments. With this area Bu
- Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul 28/07/2016 Maritime Industry, International Maritime Exhibition 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Meeting in Istanbul: The most important event that brings together the national and international actors of the maritime industry is 14. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul Maritime Industry Technology and Trade Fair will be held at 21-24 March 2017 at Pendik Green Park Convention Center. Exposhipping EXPOMARITT Istanbul, which will open its doors with the theme of. New Horizons Fair İ, is supported by IMEAK Chamber of Shipping and Turkish Maritime Education Foundation (TUDEV). times Turkey's more efficient use of its potential in the maritime industry and a greater say in the global market ...
- Turkmenistan completes international railway 11/10/2016 Turkmenistan completes the international railway: Turkmenistan completes the construction of the part of the railway linking the country to Tajikistan and Afghanistan within the borders of Turkmenistan. According to this international railway line plan, in 88, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Tajikistan will be connected. On Saturday October, the government reported that the government held a special meeting on the completion of this international railway line, President Gurbanguli Berdimuhammedov. The authorities of Tajikistan and Afghanistan have not been able to Tac
- Metrobus stayed on the road, Metrobus took life rob Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- There is a railroad, there is a fast train, there is a freight train 19/12/2014 There Railway, there are over a fast train, no train why have freight train in the suburbs: the stability of the government in Turkey and insisted the High Speed Train (YHT) ediyorum.yht accept the rapid development of the network as one of the most important and modern service made this country a very large is an event. Konfordur is the economy, security, speed. I think in our country, the speed of railways work, it should be a little expensive, the construction of these roads, slower than it should be. But it's happening, new Speed Train routes are being made. Although the 1.5 year ended later than Planlan, Istanbul (Pendik) - Ankara between the YHT flights began. You can take this train from Izmit, Eskisehir't
- There is no airport There is no airport There is no train There is no train 18/03/2019 20 was the only expedition to Germany at Çaycuma Airport. Yavuzyılmaz CHP, the German company after the withdrawal from the expedition, "There is no airport train there is no train there is no train, there is no boat," he said. At Xnumx, Zonguldak Caycuma Airport, which has an annual 1999 passenger capacity of 1,000 passengers, was only flying to Düsseldorf, Germany. If a citizen wants to go to Istanbul by plane, then Germany and then to fly to Istanbul, the total flight distance was 500 thousand 4 kilometers. When the German airline company to Zonguldak went bankrupt, all flights ended. "DOMESTIC LINE…
- The concrete step for Sefaköy 21/07/2014 The concrete step for Sefaköy's campaign: Sefaköy-Halkalı- The study of the Başakşehir Havaray project will be awarded on 20 August 2014. Sefaköy- 11,60 kilometers longHalkalı-Başakşehir Havaray Project consultancy service work will be completed in 8 month. On the other hand, 15 to Maltepe-Başıbüyük Havaray line. The objection came from Missile Base Command. Missed and zoning plans for the project, which is not received approval from them related to the project, Missile Base Command wanted to change the route of the line. The Assembly decided to cancel the project and re-evaluate it.
- Turkey's first Havara of 30/03/2017 Turkey's first Havara: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas Metro Anywhere Everywhere Havara the context of Turkey's first subway project begins in Istanbul. The tender for the Havaray to be built between Küçükçekmece Sefaköy and Başakşehir was completed. Contract phase has been reached. Construction is scheduled to begin in April. It is planned to be put into service in the early months of 2019. FIRST HAVARAY with NUMBER Route: Küçükçekmece Sefaköy-Başakşehir Line length: 15 km. Travel Time: 27 Min Passenger Capacity: 15 bin (one way / hour) Stations: Sefaköy, Armoni Park, Borusan, Industry, Customs Road, Halkalı Center, Toki-1, Toki-2, Arena Park (Atakent), Masko, Ziya Gökalp, Atatürk Auto Industry 1, Atatürk Merkez
- 3. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements 05/12/2012 The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. The first panel of the Green Economy Conference was held under the title of Green Transport Elements. Moderated by Özgür Gürbüz, the speakers of the panel; METU Department of City and Regional Planning Assist. Associate Professor. Ela Babalık Sutcliffe, 350 Ankara Activist Climate and Energy Consultant Önder Algedik and ITU City and Regional Planning Research Assistant Eda Beyazıt. As a lecturer on the role of rail systems in urban transport, Asst. Associate Professor. Ela Babacik Sutcliffe, rail systems always prefer Sut
- Shell & Turcas Awarded 'Think Green, Move Green' Project 15/04/2019 Shell & Turcas, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) with the support of the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, is the theme of this year's 'carbon trade and the struggle of our country with climate change', 6. Istanbul Carbon Summit, Green Think, Green Move Project with 'Low Carbon Hero' award. At the Istanbul Carbon Summit, organized by the Sustainable Production and Consumption Association (SÜT-D) this year, the ÜT Low Carbon Hero D awards were given to organizations focusing on energy efficiency and supporting climate change. At the ceremony held at the green campus of Istanbul Technical University, Shell & Turcas, LED conversion of conventional lighting in fuel stations Üniversitesi
- CHP Deputy Canalioğlu Transportation Minister Yılıma Trabzon Diyarbakir Railway Line asked 30/01/2013 CHP deputy Canalioğlu Transportation Minister Yilmaz Trabzon Diyarbakir asked the railway line CHP Trabzon deputy Volkan Canalioglu, Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, "Is there a concrete project on your Trabzon-Diyarbakir Railway Line?" he asked. Canalioğlu, Minister Yildirim by the written request to be answered by the Parliament gave a question to the Presidency. In his proposal, Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdoğan Bayraktar planned to plan an 630 km railway line connecting Trabzon and Diyarbakır, that this project will start from Erzincan and reach Trabzon from Gümüşhane and that the Black Sea should be connected with GAP, Syria and Iraq. Canalioğlu stated that the aim was aimed at the Minister Yıldırım's questions ığ
- CHP Istanbul Deputy Celal Dinçer asked Kartal-Kadıköy subway 23/03/2013 CHP Istanbul deputy Celal Dincer asked the Kartal-Kadıköy metro: Istanbul Deputy Celal Dinçer, Interior Minister Muammer Güler and the Minister of Environment and Urban Planning Erdogan Bayraktar asked to be answered by the Parliament gave questions to the Presidency. Istanbul Deputy Dincer, the Presidency of the Assembly Presidency; He talked about transformation of areas at risk of disaster in Kartal-Kadıköy subway and Istanbul. -Kartal-Kadikoy metro-Istanbul deputy Celal Dincer, Interior Minister Muammer Guler wrote in a motion to respond to the question and the Kartal-Kadıköy subway in the resolution that included the following expressions and questions: "Press reports, Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor" Republican history the biggest…
- CHP 12 asked the Marmaray wagons for euros 29/12/2014 The CHP asked the Marmaray wagons, which are 12 million euros: Tanrıkulu of the Republican People's Party (CHP) asked about one of the cars purchased in the scope of the Marmaray Project. CHP Istanbul deputy Sezgin Tanrikulu touched about one 12 million wagons purchased within the scope of Marmaray Project, while Prime Minister Davutoglu said, Marmar 12 38 wagons have not yet a suitable rail track system. Is it true that the claim is kept in the way? doğru asked the question. Tanrıkulu, Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu'nun the Parliamentary Presidency of the question presented to the Presidency of the Parliament, "Marmaray Project under the purchase of South Korea HYUNDAI ROTEM company"
- CHP Irgil asked Minister Yıldırım Lightning trains went to Bursa project 20/02/2016 The CHP's Irgil asked the Minister Yıldırım The project of the high-speed train went to waste: Republican People's Party (CHP) deputy of Bursa. Ceyhun İrgil asked the Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım for the fate of the Bursa high-speed train project. Irdah, the base of the high-speed train project was taken in December 2012 with three ministers irgil, the first time 2016 will be released at the beginning of the project, the Governor of Bursa Munir Karaloğlu'nun recently made, "Yenişehir-Bilecik even due to a large landslide, our project went to waste." reminded the description in the form. The announcement of the Bursa high-speed train project, which is said to be worth £ 1 million, and the statement made by the Governor Karaloğlu on Transportation, Maritime UM
- CHP Yigit asked the Fast Train Project 23/03/2016 CHP Yigit asked the High Speed Train Project: 2017'da 2 will be completed in the project specified. 3 with Afyon - Uşak section. Uşak - Manisa - İzmir section will be held this year. CHP İzmir deputy Ali Yigit, who carried the matter to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, said that the second and third stage tenders will be held at 2016 and the project could not be completed in 2017. CHP Izmir deputy Ali Yigit, Ankara - Izmir between the 3,5 hours to reduce the Ankara - Izmir High Speed Train Line Project is moving at the speed of the tortoise and it is not possible to go into service with the 2017 suggested. Valiant,…
- Yigit from CHP asked about transportation investments 16/04/2016 Yiğit from CHP asked about the investments in transportation: Ali Yiğit of the CHP gave a question about the Çiğli-Aliağa-Çandarlı Motorway, the light rail system and the Nemrut pier railway ring line in İzmir. Deputy Ali Yigit, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim asked to answer the ongoing projects with the ongoing projects, the planning phase of the process and asked about the process. Yiğit asked the following questions in his motion submitted to the Presidency of the Turkish Grand National Assembly: "What projects are currently being carried out by your Ministry in Izmir? When will these projects be completed? How much is the allowance allocated in 2016 for these projects on the basis of project? Menemen, İzmir Foça and Fo
- CHP Istanbul deputy backupist Sordu, Channel Istanbul is where the routes are 03/12/2016 CHP Istanbul deputy redundant sordu, Channel Istanbul is the route to pass: CHP Istanbul deputy Gülay Yedekci, Parliamentary question given to the Presidency of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey: Channel Istanbul project on the 325 thousand acres with two cities on the axis of the airport is known to work. This route and the new settlements on the route will be expropriated and then there are some reports that these lands have been sold to some businessmen. In this context; 1. If the expropriation was done, is the region processed in the municipalities' plans? 2.3. Which villages were left in the airport project? Within the scope of 3.Kanal Istanbul project anal
- CHP Yarkadaş, Haydarpaşa Train Station When asked to open 04/01/2017 Yarkadaş from the CHP asked what time Haydarpaşa would be opened: CHP Istanbul deputy Barış Yarkadaş asked whether the aborted conventional railway line flights would be canceled completely. From the Haydarpasa Train Station, the conventional railway line service, the line between Gebze and Izmit-Yenikoy was stopped on 1 February 2012 for renewal. CHP Istanbul deputy Barış Yarkadaş, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan, made a request to the Parliamentary Presidency to answer the following questions: 1- From the Haydarpaşa Train Station, conventional railway lines, between Gebze and Izmit-Yenikoy The line was stopped on 1 February 2012, on the grounds of renewal. Consequently, the conventional railway flights from Istanbul to Anatolia Dolayısıyla
- CHP Sugar Prime Minister asked the floating thermal power plant 09/05/2017 CHP's Prime Minister asked the floating thermal power plant: CHP Istanbul deputy Dr. Ali Seker recently floated Yenikapı deforestation thermal power plant demir Dogan Bey günler was brought to the agenda of the parliament. Candidate of CHP, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim asked to answer the question of the power cuts caused by Marmaray and the energy deficit to solve the floating thermal power plant ship to the Yenikapi posed questions about the ship. After the operation of the Marmaray system, the power cuts in the city caused by Marmaray to meet all of its energy needs from the city network, which reminded us that the baş
- CHP Gök, Çayyolu - asked the shortcomings of Kızılay metro line 25/05/2017 Gök, the CHP, asked for the shortcomings of the Çayyolu - Kızılay metro line: Levent Gök, who was with the CHP, asked why the Söğütözü - Ankaray connection, which was completed years ago, has not been opened yet and why the deficiencies of the Çayyolu - Kızılay metro line have not been eliminated. In his question motion, Gök used the following expressions: The Kızılay - Çayyolu metro line was opened in 2014. Söğütözü - Aşti Ankaray connection has not been put into service yet. To reach AŞTİ, our citizens using the Çayyolu Metro are at the Söğütözü station and they are either filled or re-reached by getting on the bus. Due to the incomplete connection to the other stops on the Ankaray line iril
- CHP Samsun Deputy Tekin, the Minister asked Arslan fast train project 06/11/2017 CHP Samsun Deputy Hayati Tekin Plan Budget Commission in the budget of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Arslan was asked to Samsun project and high speed train project. The program was discussed in the Budget Committee of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. Plan Budget Commission meeting at the meeting CHP Samsun deputy Hayati Tekin said; Nedeniyle Friends, because the 2 52 kilometers in the city of XNUMX kilometers turned into a city that has not been spoken and spoken for years due to the eastern western ring roads. We have expressed last year, this year we are voicing but it is not included in the program. Besides, the stadium face Bun
- CHK, CHK, asked the Prime Minister High-Speed Train 03/01/2018 CHP Burdur MP Mehmet Göker gave a written question to Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım about the High Speed Train project. Göker stated that the project of Burdur was followed closely by Burdur public and said that merkez The line coming from Afyon is passing by Burdur center where the University and the Brigade is located and passing through the Bucak district of Burdur on the Isparta and reaching Antalya. . In November, Parliament made a statement on the subject of the Plan and Budget Committee Chairman Isparta Deputy Süreyya Sadi Bilgiç, the High Speed Line route passes through Isparta, it is true, we have knowledge Is. CHP Deputy, V Finally '
- CHP Aydin asked the Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train Project 19/01/2018 CHP Bursa deputy Erkan Aydin, Bursa-Ankara High Speed Train Project will be completed when asked by the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan asked. In response to the question given to the Minister of Transport Ahmet Arslan Bursa-Ankara between the 2 Hour 15 minutes to download the Bursa High Speed train project asking the Bursalılar wondered by the CHP Bursa deputy Erkan Aydın, aya 2011 in the year of foundation laid and said that the 2015 will be completed in the year of the railroad of Bursa The public has serious doubts about when the High Speed Train Project will end. Why are the promises made to the Bursalılar not fulfilled on time? How much more to ride a fast train in Bursa Burs