Deputy Prime Minister Hakan Çavuşoğlu and Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan carried out the transportation coordination meeting in the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Dobruca Facilities, where the district mayors and the investments in the area of transportation in Bursa were discussed.
Bursa There are many rail systems in Bursa, but there is the operation of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality about the metro that will serve the city's Yildirim area. The transportation master plan is carried out by the metropolitan municipality. As the Ministry, we work in coordination. Our goal is to complete the transportation master plan this year. Accordingly, we would like to finish digging the project and tender processes together with the municipality in this year. I know that the locals are looking forward to this Bur.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kanal Istanbul's First Digging Will Be Hit During This Year 26/02/2018 Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that the first excavation to Kanal Istanbul will be shot this year. Arslan said, X The channel will be about 45 kilometers. ”Our country, 100. 2023, which is the anniversary of its foundation, continues to move forward with the steps of being a welfare state with a strong and fast pace. In this context, as the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, we realized many big projects such as Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge, Osmangazi Bridge, Eurasia Tunnel, Marmaray, High Speed Train Lines, divided roads, highways, airports, marinas. 15 has invested over 380 billion liras in the annual process. This is the year before Bu
- The first dig for the Uzungöl cable car project will be hit on May 01/03/2017 The first digging for the Uzungöl cable car project will be shot in May: the ropeway works are planned to be built in Uzungöl, the tourism paradise of Trabzon. The first dig in Uzungol will be shot in May. Steps were taken in the cable car which is planned to be built in Uzungöl, one of the favorite regions of Arab tourism in Trabzon. In Uzungöl, the construction of the cable car will start in May and will be inaugurated after the 20 month. Şükrü Fettahoğlu, owner of Uzungöl Teleferik company, shared the information about the cable car work in Uzungöl at a press conference. In the summer season with the cable car to be built in Uzungöl 7-10 thousand, in the winter season 2 thousand people who said they aim to move people Fettahoğlu said:, 2014'de Uzungöl cable car project 14 tender Uz
- Haydarpaşa Port will be hit after the first digging! 30/10/2012 The final arrangement decision for the Haydarpaşa Train Station and Port Transformation Project in Istanbul was passed by the Metropolitan Municipality Council. Haydarpasa Port plan to plan and the first digging will be shot after the tender. Source: www.emlakkulisi.com
- 3. the first digging for the airport will be shot when 05/09/2013 When the first digging for the airport will be shot: Transport, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım, 3. said that they would like to start the business in the first quarter of next year for the airport project at the latest. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the new airport in Istanbul, the delivery of a few conditions for the location, stating, "We will solve all the problems with everything we do after the delivery of the contractor firm will start to work. Otherwise the business will continue with continuous problems. Therefore the date it is difficult to give, but our goal is to complete the work in the first quarter of next year without delay, at the end of the year, at the end of the year, to actually start work hedef
- The first dig for the Mersin-Adana high-speed train line will be hit this month 06/01/2015 The first dig for the Mersin-Adana high-speed train line will be shot this month: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan made important statements on the television program. Minister Elvan, Channel 7'de "Capital Tower" agenda in the program and the work of the ministry, Mehmet Acet's questions answered. Elvan, Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Eskisehir, Konya-Istanbul lines, said they did not do harm, said: "We will give more weight to railways in particular this year. If you look at the amount of funds already allocated for railways, we have seen it very clearly In 2015, we foresee an investment of 9 billion liras, which started from a few billion liras. olac
- First Digging for Gebze Subway to be Hit at 2018 06/02/2017 The first digging for the Gebze Metro will be shot at 2018: Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, the mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, said that the first project of the project to be carried out in Gebze will be shot in 2018 if there is no setback. Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu, Mayor of Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, visited the rooms of construction, electricity, architects and mechanical engineers in Gebze. Ibrahim Karaosmanoglu consulted on the elimination of the shortcomings seen in urbanization. ”WE WILL START THE FIRST METRO STUDY IN GEBZE toplum Expressing that they are always open to the ideas and suggestions of civil society organizations, President Karaosmanoğlu said, E In the name of transforming the city, we have trouble with our citizens. We saw this in our tram project in İzmit. Our trades are justified because of this work Es
- Uzungol ropeway project to be shot first digging in May 01/03/2017 In the Uzungöl ropeway project, the first digging will be shot in May: the ropeway works are planned to be built in Uzungöl, the tourism paradise of Trabzon. The first dig in Uzungol will be shot in May. Steps were taken in the cable car which is planned to be built in Uzungöl, one of the favorite regions of Arab tourism in Trabzon. In Uzungöl, the construction of the cable car will start in May and will be inaugurated after the 20 month. Şükrü Fettahoğlu, owner of Uzungöl Teleferik company, shared the information about the cable car work in Uzungöl at a press conference. In the summer season with the cable car to be built in Uzungöl 7-10 thousand, the winter season 2 thousand people who said they aim to move people Fettahoğlu said the following: "2014'de Uzungöl ropeway project 14 February tender"
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- Bursa City Rail System, Sculpture - Garage line, the first digging hit in July 30/05/2012 The projects that will enable Bursa to become a center in the region especially in the field of railroad systems are being developed rapidly. Altepe, Bursaray Görükle and Emet lines are opened to the voyage and the works on the Kestel line are continuing. He stated that the turn came to the urban rail system. The city's first main artery in the tram line of the 6-kilometer of the Sculpture-Garage line in the last stage of the studies voicing President Altepe, the first in the month of July, said it aimed to hit the first dig.
- Bursa Fast Train: Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel will be present at Bursa-Ankara Railway on BURSA TV. 21/12/2012 The foundation of the Bursa high-speed train line, which will end Bursa's 59 annual railway lingering, is taking 23 range 2012 on Sunday ini - The foundation of the line; Deputy Prime Minister Bülent Arınç, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Binali Yıldırım and Minister of Labor and Social Security Faruk Çelik will be together göre - Ankara-Bursa travel time with the service of the line constructed according to the latest high-speed train technology 2 hours, 10 minutes, Istanbul-Bursa travel 2 hours will go to 15 minutes in the description of the former Former CHP Bursa deputy Kemal Demirel: "This evening at the time 20.30 also bursa tv"