Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly.
70 savings in transportation, providing savings, running trubus system, does not cause noise pollution. According to the tramway system, the project will be implemented without the rail. 270 will be transported with a vehicle in the comfort and modern transportation.
In this context, the historical Hanlar region, Balikligol, Sanliurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and Ataturk Boulevard located on the route 1. The construction works of the stops started within the scope of the stage works are continuing uninterruptedly.
In the areas where tranbüs stops are formed, infrastructure works will be carried out in the areas where the tranbus vehicles will be used without electricity.
COUNTRY TRANSPORTATION STAFF
Aiming to improve the quality of life of its citizens with its innovative work in transportation, the Metropolitan Municipality is going to change its public transport stops.
Within the scope of the new stop installation works started in the city center and all districts, the 360 metropolitan municipality makes new stops.
By removing the old used totem stops and making new closed stops, the Metropolitan Municipality is making new stops to new areas it has determined at different points of the city.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Works on Gebze-İzmir Highway Project continue at full speed 28/03/2014 The work on the Gebze-İzmir Highway project continues at full speed: The works on the Gebze-İzmir Highway project, which is the second largest infrastructure investment in Europe and the second largest in the world, continues at full speed. In the project, which is expected to reduce 3,5 hours between Istanbul and Izmir to 870 hours, the companies in the consortium, which won the tender, are working on bridges, highways, tunnels and viaducts in nine different areas. While the progress of the project, motorway and viaduct foot near almost half, the crossing of the bridge has started in the viaduct works on the Istanbul side of the bridge. In the Samanlı tunnel, the opening works with the tube are progressing rapidly. 2015 year X
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project 1. Stage Works in Progress 11/09/2017 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Çiftçi, 1. stage work supervised. "We offer a very important service for public transport to our people," said the Mayor Çiftçi. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in the master plan of transportation of the trambus project 1. stage work continues uninterruptedly. Historical Hanlar region, Balıklıgöl, Şanlıurfa Museum, Divanyolu Street, Covered passage and 1 located on Atatürk Boulevard route. construction work started within the scope of the stage works. SAVING IN TRANSPORTATION SAVING SAĞ
- Sanliurfa Trambus Project Ends 25/03/2018 In the last 5 year, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has realized the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Sanliurfa, which has increased its population by 25 by the end of the year, has come to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily 190 thousand people prefer public transport in transport meat that Sanliurfa, a short time after a service which will have more of the few cities in Turkey. Public transport in Turkey the cheapest and best quality services due to give 4 in national and international prizes awarded in different branches of Şanlıurfa Municipality, the existing transport problems ...
- Test runs at Ankara-Istanbul YHT line continue at full speed 17/03/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line in the final sprint test drive continues: Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Deputy General Manager İsa Apaydın, Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train (YHT) line, as well as operational tests will begin in traffic tests, said: "After completing these tests, all the points for the voyage of the parameters brought into the standards will start to move passengers," he said. Ankara-Istanbul travel time between Ankara and Istanbul will be reduced to the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line project is nearing the end. Anadolu Agency, even from the beginning of March, continued the continuous test drive. TCDD Deputy General Manager Apaydın, Piri Reis Train, even during the test drive D
- Erdogan: Yozgat-Istanbul HRC project continues at full speed 14/07/2014 Erdogan: Yozgat-Istanbul YHT project continues at full speed. Presidential candidate and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Ankara-Yozgat between an hour, Yozgat-Istanbul between the 4 hour to reduce the speed of the high-speed train project continued, "Yozgat" in Kayseri said they would connect by high speed train. Erdogan addressed the public in Yozgat Cumhuriyet Square within the framework of his presidential election campaign. Erdogan, in his speech, 79 Yajgat 44 kilometers divided road per year, this figure is increased by 10 times during the AK Party governments 355 kilometers said they had taken. Ankara-Yozgat between an hour, Yozgat-Istanbul between the 4 hour to reduce the high-speed train project "last speed" continued
- Gebze - Orhangazi - Izmir Motorway continues at full speed 18/08/2014 Gebze - Orhangazi - Izmir Motorway continues at full speed: The physical realization of 36 has been achieved in Gebze - Orhangazi - Izmir (Including İzmit Bay Crossing and Connection Roads) Motorway Build - Operate - Transfer Project. In Gebze-Orhangazi-Bursa and Kemalpaşa-İzmir segments, the realization rate reached to 46. There were no delays in the project and even some progress was made faster than expected in some sectors. Bursa Governor Munir Karaloğlu, deputy Mustafa Ozturk and journalists with the Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir Motorway found investigations. Regional Director of the General Directorate of Highways Public Private Partnership Ismail, who gave briefing to Governor Karaloğlu
- Trambus ok rail system project is being prepared in Sanliurfa 28/06/2017 Sanliurfa trambus ok rail system project is being prepared: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality continues to sign projects that will eliminate the transportation difficulties of the city. The Trambus project, which caused great reactions, was completed. In the coming days, the basis of the projected transport networks will be laid. Why the rail system has not been the focal point of criticism Metropolitan Municipality has started work for the rail system. President Nihat Çiftçi recently said in a statement; Asında Our rail system project is in preparation. We're going to start bidding now. We will skip the era of public transportation Ur he said, and gave the good news to the Urfa. Source: urfaobjektif.com
- Introduction of Trambus from Şanlıurfa Büyükşehir 03/07/2017 Trambus from Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality: The Metropolitan Municipality, which tries to facilitate transportation in Sanliurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, adds trambus to the public transportation system in order to meet the needs of the city. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality projected by 4 stage of trambus presentation will be held with the participation of Metropolitan Mayor Nihat Çiftçi. The first stage of the 4 Stage project will be from the 7736 meter-long public transport center to the inter-museum area. 2. The stage of public transport from Karaköprü, 3. The public transport center from Eyyubiye State Hospital and 4. The final stage is the rail network of the public transport center between Harran University and Osman Bey Campus ise
- The Trambus Period Begins in Şanlıurfa 04/07/2017 Trambus Period starts in Şanlıurfa: The Metropolitan Municipality, which facilitates transportation in Şanlıurfa by making innovations every day in public transportation, increases the quality in public transportation with Trambüs. Speaking in the introduction program Trambus President Farmer: "This system is the most comfortable, accurate, economic, feasible, comfortable, environmentalist, historical textures do not harm and at the same time 270 person with a vehicle is a system that we preferred" in the conference hall in the GAPTEM Trambus introductory program Sanliurfa Metropolitan Mayor Azim Tuna, the governor of Sanliurfa, Halil Ozcan, Mehmet Ali Cevheri, Police Chief Veysel Tipioglu, District İlçe
- Trambus Roads are paved in Sanliurfa 31/08/2018 In the last 5 year, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has implemented the Trambus Project in order to overcome the current transportation problem in Şanlıurfa, with a population increase of 25 per cent, came to an end. The first stage of the Trambus Project, which is fully supported by the citizens, will soon be offered to the public. Daily public transport in 190 thousand people preferred transportation Sanliurfa, Turkey soon will have more of a service which is one of the few cities. Turkey's cheapest and not because of the quality of services at the national and international prizes awarded in different branches 4 Metropolitan Municipality, in order to solve the problem of long-term transportation available ...
- Why didn't Trambus go into service in Şanlıurfa? 22/11/2018 In order to facilitate transportation by the Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa, Trambus, which has joined the public transportation system, has not been activated again. 21 was to be activated in November. Not long ago, the Mayor of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Nihat Çiftçi announced that the 21 will be in full capacity in November. Curiosity aroused. Yesterday, the International Transportation Summit held in Sanliurfa announced that the service will be offered after Trambus opened to the transportation service aroused curiosity. Project cost 60 million TL. The first stage of the project, which consists of 60 with 4 million TL investment, is the museums from 7 bin 736 meter-long public transport center UM
- Trambus Project in Sanliurfa to Enter 2 Month Delayed Service 12/12/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality in Sanliurfa initiated the Trambus project has come to an end. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç visited Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, the supplier company of Trambus project. Metropolitan Municipality Deputy Secretary General M. Can Hallaç recently visited the facilities of Bozankaya Inc., where the Minister of Science, Industry and Technology, Mustafa Varank made an examination and conducted a test drive of domestic production by electric bus. M. Can Hallaç, who met with the officials of the supplier company and made an interview about the trambus project in Şanlıurfa, stated that the project was delayed due to the negative developments in the sector. Here is a Burada
- Extending 2 Monthly Period for Trambus in Sanliurfa! 12/02/2019 It is known that the cost of 70 million liras will be approximately, and the infrastructure, mast, stall, energy wires for 35 million pounds spent for the trambus project for the month of the additional period of 2 is ending today. Now the public is asking when the trambles will come, or if the money spent on the project goes away. The 2018 for the 'Trambus Project', which is planned to be implemented in 2 with the promise of a solution to the traffic problem in Şanlıurfa, is ending today. In the tender contract, the work on 09.06.2017 and the completion of the 08.06.2018 will be completed in the history of Sanliurfa.
- Şanlıurfa Continues to Take Sample in Transportation 15/05/2018 Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality, which has been awarded many international awards at the transportation point, welcomed the lecturers and students from the Department of Transportation Engineering at Yalova University. During the two-day contact, the students stated that they gained great experience before the profession. Head of Department of Transportation Engineering, Yalova University Dr. Prof. Dr. Rafet Bozdoğan and the delegation of 5 and a senior student of 25 visited Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department in order to examine the public transportation system of Şanlıurfa. The students who took a new step to the profession know their systems better and how they work Mes
- Eskişehir-Antalya high speed train project continues at full speed 28/07/2012 AK Party Burdur Deputy Hasan Hami Yildirim, Burdur will pass through the Eskişehir-Antalya high-speed train project continues to work, he said. Deputy Yıldırım, in his written statement, gave information about the high-speed train work between Antalya-Eskisehir. Eskişehir, Afyonkarahisar, Burdur and Bucak to Antalya line that extends the total 423 mileage, stating that the same line of freight transport will be done. Yildirim said the high-speed, high-speed, double-track, electric, signaling railroad will pass through Burdur. In the train line, the survey, feasibility studies and the determination of the route is done by pointing Yıldırım, the environmental impact assessment report prepared according to the project Tren
- Works on Akçaray Tram Project continues 7 / 24 10/03/2017 Work on Akçaray Tram Project 7 / 24 continues: The works of Akçaray tram project, which is still being built by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, continue without any day or night. Within the scope of the project, studies were carried out at different points throughout the night. RAIL MOUNTED TO THE Tramway work continued until the first lights of the morning. In this context, rail assembly and concrete throwing were carried out at Şahabettin Bilgisu Street, Gar district and warehouse area. Accordingly, 40 meters in Şahabettin Bilgisu Street, 50 meters in the Gar area and 40 meters in the storage area were installed. In the early hours of the morning following the completion of the rail assembly mas
- Sanliurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line construction works are ongoing (TCDD GAP Action Plan Projects) 05/07/2013 Sanliurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line construction works are ongoing and will be realized by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). New developments have been recorded on the tender for the "Şanlıurfa - Mürşit Pınar Railway Line" under the "Southeastern Anatolia Project (GAP) Action Plan". According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the completion of the implementation projects is expected to be completed. Authorities, after the completion of the work to be made to the construction tender TCDD Board of Directors will apply for approval and after the approval of the preparation of the preparation process will be noted. The tender announcement is expected to be made in 2014. The line in question is about 416 million liras Söz
- Debates on the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project 21/04/2017 Debates on the Şanlıurfa Trolleybus Project: Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality's discussion on the Trolleybus project will be held on April 20, 2014. There is also a positive opinion on social media in the project. Authorities, the existing bus route between Abide-Balıklıgöl will be used, thanks to the project, hopes that the Lower Bazaar will be free of Exhaust Pollution, and that citizens will turn to public transportation instead of private vehicles. Another cuts the project to harm the former Urfa. The debate on the Trolleybus project (Trambus) will be held on Monday, April 2015 by the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality. Project; Li
- The feasibility study of the project for Kahramanmaras trambus continues (Video) 08/05/2013 Kahramanmaras trambus project feasibility studies are continuing Kahramanmaras Mayor Mustafa Poyraz, in our city they are looking for new and alternative solutions in transportation. In his speech at the promotion of 11 bus at Kahramanmaraş Municipality Transportation Services Directorate, he said that the problems have been growing due to the growth of cities. We are taking serious steps to solve this problem. The number of vehicles we use in public transportation with the 11 bus, which we put into service today, increased to 34. Buses cost us 3 million 266 thousand pounds. The buses we bought, ın
- Ski season at full speed 16/02/2015 Ski season at the end of the speed: With the increase in snow, skiers also laughed. Uludag, Turkey is undoubtedly the most popular winter sports center. However, the star of Palandöken and Kartalkaya are shining increasingly The most beautiful side of the winter is undoubtedly snow. When it rains, it creates a fairy-tale atmosphere. Of course, skiers are the most happy. When it comes to winter holiday, there are ski routes that come to mind first. Of course, the pleasure of skiing in the mountains where nature is covered with a white cover is another. In addition to skiing, snowboarding, safari, snowmobiling, sledding are among the fun activities that can be done in the winter.
- Sanliurfa Latest 4 Year Jumps in Transportation 09/11/2018 Sanliurfa public transportation to realize applications in the exemplary field Metropolitan Municipality, last 4 bus which brought the number of years to 314 number and Turkey with 49 different route service manages one of the largest transportation network institutions to provide a more livable city to oldu.şanlıurfal citizens providing services in a wide range from substructure to superstructure, from social services to history and tourism, the Metropolitan Municipality has frequently made a name for itself with its innovations in transportation. Public transport culture which is conducive to the adoption of Şanlıurfa Municipality of citizens, for example with a lot of models in the vehicle fleet and Turkey should end with shuttle ...
- Şanlıurfa Auto Galericiler Site 26/04/2019 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality completed the construction of the Auto Gallery was completed asphalt works. After the works to be completed in a short time, the main road and in-site transportation routes will be fully available. Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the road near the end of the construction work on the Auto Galician Sitesi. After the completion of all infrastructure works, the Metropolitan Municipality Office of Civil Works teams, which started the superstructure services, aims to prepare the main roads and in-site roads with the help of intensive team and staff.
- Work on Palu-Genç-Mus Railway Project Continues 31/07/2017 The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Pali km long in total 150 carried out by the Directorate-young-Mus are continuing work on the railway project. One billion pounds of the budget Palu-Genç-Mus railway 15.045 m length 51 pieces of tunnel, 9.599 m length 80 units open-close tunnel 4.140 m long 42 pieces of bridges-viaducts will be built as. AK Party deputy Mehmet Emin Simsek, the introduction of impounding dams made on the Murat River-young-Pali will remain in the lake area of the railway line in the itinerary recalled, "said auction was held by the Republic of Turkey State Railways relating to rail. Approximately around one billion pounds a project.…
- Trambus Damages the Historical Texture of Urfa 25/07/2018 Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality is preparing for the opening of the Trambus project will damage the historical texture of the city, indicating that the ŞPO Urfa Branch Chairman Mehmet Selim Açar, instead of cheaper and under the master plan in the framework of the system of havaray said. The first stage of the Trambus project, which was introduced by the Şanlıurfa Metropolitan Municipality at 30 June 2017, was final. 4 is the first stage of the project planned as a stage 7 bin 736 meters long public transport center with the cross between museums. The 2, 3 and 4 stages of the project are ongoing. Overcoming the current transportation problem in Urfa, where the population increased by 5 in the last 25 year UZ
- Şanlıurfa comes from Trambus and Tram 17/01/2017 Trambus and Tram arrive in Sanliurfa: Sanliurfa, the average daily 190 thousand people preferred public transport to reach more comfortable and fast citizens of Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Nihat Ciftci: "Our transportation master plan has been completed. . Entering the year with new investments and projects, the Metropolitan Municipality has launched the 2017 from the public transportation vehicles planned for the first phase of the new year for the purpose of offering it to the service of the citizens in the service of Haleplibahçe Museums. BAŞKAN ÇİFTÇİ: REVIEW EVERY DETAIL IN TRANSPORTATION We make feasibility studies in transportation with experts and take all kinds of details BAŞ