Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Ahmet Cakir, the citizens of the 2 gospel, giving multiple, water and public transportation fees in 2018 will not be raised.
Mr. Cakir stated that despite the huge investments in water infrastructure in the province of Malatya and huge investments in the water infrastructure and the hikes in the fuel, they decided not to raise the water and transportation. President Çakır stated that they had forced the Metropolitan Municipality facilities to facilitate the lives of the citizens.
INFRASTRUCTURE 305 MILLION INVESTMENT
In the Metropolitan process, by investing in an 305 million TL infrastructure, President Çakır stated that they carried out an infrastructure service of 1575 thousand 668 km including 2 km drinking water, 433 km sewerage and stormwater line and 170 million TL infrastructure investment noted.
President Cakir noted that they are xnumx.s Turkey on combating illegal water losses; 1 km water network is scanned and 680 thousand people per day corresponding to the daily water needs of the 210 liter water is added to the system, he said.
NO TO WATER
In spite of all these investments and programs, President Çakır stated that one of the 30 cities where the cheapest water is used in 5 metropolitan city is Malatya. 13 recalled that they did not raise the water for the month and gave the good news that they would not raise the water in 2018.
NO TIME IN MASS TRANSPORTATION
President Cakir gave a gospel about the bus tickets.
In 2017, only the diesel prices came up by an average 10 hike; Cakir noted that the difference in inflation rate is% 12, the latest transportation fees in August / 2017% 7-8 a rate of increase by specifying, in 2018 said they decided not to raise public transportation ticket fees.
THE CANCELLATION OF DISCOUNTED CARDS
President Çakır; The cancellation of the discount cards of the retired, teachers and imams also stems from a legal requirement, and said:
4736 1. in the public transport vehicles operated by the municipalities or enterprises and their affiliates are clearly stated whether they will be discounted or free of charge. The discount cards applied to the retired, teachers and imams of the 65 who were previously applied by our municipality have been taken to the court by the tax inspectors and it has been decided by the local court that it is not possible to give discount cards to the 65 pensioners, teachers and imams.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- No Taxes in Adana 02/08/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 1 reported that the increase in private public buses and dolmus wages after the end of the boarding pass from August was unrealistic. 'The increase in the mass transportation charges of the REALITY' Adana Metropolitan Municipality, 1 August from the private public buses and minibuses in the end of the mercenary boarding passes, after the transition to public transport with the Kentkart, CarCard and contactless credit cards announced the allegations of unrealistic. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, 16 August 2017, which has been determined the public transportation fare tariffs, although diesel prices have increased by 24.94 since inin
- Public Transportation Charges 14/06/2014 According to the new tariffs determined in Ankara, EGO buses, Xayx TL and full boarding passes in Ankaray and Metros, and 2 TL was discounted. Yesterday in Istanbul, after the hike in public transportation fees in Ankara, the Transport Coordination Center (Ukome) according to the schedule determined by the General Assembly of EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 1,50 TL, discounted boarding 2 TL, transfer fee was also 1,50 cents. 0,67 AYDIR PRICES ARE NOT CHANGED According to the information received from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, public transport fees were made a new arrangement. In the General Assembly of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), 33 has no changes in the month Ulaşım
- Ankara Transportation Rates 14/06/2014 In Ankara, the public transportation fees to the Zam Geld: According to the new tariff set in Ankara EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted ride was 1,50 TL. Yesterday in Istanbul, after the hike in public transportation fees in Ankara, the Transport Coordination Center (Ukome) according to the schedule determined by the General Assembly of EGO buses, Ankaray and Metros full boarding 2 TL, discounted boarding 1,50 TL, transfer fee was also 0,67 cents. 33 AYDIR PRICES ARE NOT CHANGED According to the information received from the Metropolitan Municipality of Ankara, public transport fees were made a new arrangement. In the General Assembly of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), 33 has no changes in the month Ulaşım
- Elevation to Muğlada Public Transportation Fees 04/01/2017 Muğlada Public Transportation Fee Zam: In recent days, newspapers, "chambers of chambers and co-operatives, demand for a raise in public transportation fees" in the direction of the news directed by the Muğla Metropolitan Municipality was made a statement. Newspapers in the region, fuel, insurance, maintenance, minimum wage and similar cost factors because of the chauffeurs' chambers and co-operatives to raise the price of public transportation vehicle news about the demand for the hike had taken place. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department made a statement about the subject. The price update was made at the beginning of 2015. public transport araç
- Sakarya public transportation fees increase 30/04/2017 The increase in public transportation charges in Sakarya: The Department of Transportation Directorate Fatih Pistil stated that the tariffs were updated in the public transportation. The updated new tariffs will be implemented as of May, 2014. Güncell Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Transportation Department Fatih Pistil, the city public transportation lines on the changes made to the new tariff tariff found. Pistil said, dol Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, private public bus, minibus and taxi minibus lines are the latest in May.
- Good news for the people of Ankara No public transportation fees at 2018 21/12/2017 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna, after the first live broadcast on the news screen appeared on the A News. A News Ankara Representative Murat Akgün answered questions of President Tuna; ”In 2018, EGO will not raise public transport charges,“ he said. After taking office, he continued to sign new decisions taking into consideration the demands and requests of the people of the capital. 24 January 1 announced that there will be no increase in public transportation fees of the Metropolitan Municipality. President Tuna, transportation, urbanization Başkan
- Mersin-Tarsus-Adana Train Transportation Fees Arrived 12/04/2018 Train passenger transportation fees for Mersin-Tarsus-Adana have changed. According to the hikes between the Mersin-Adana passenger transportation fee for the first time 7 pounds 8 pounds, while even on the return passengers who travel to the 13 TL can travel to recorded. Tarsus -Mersin, Mersin-Tarsus and Adana-Tarsus, Tarsus-Adana transport charges also 4,5 Liraya. Train passenger transportation fees for Mersin-Tarsus-Adana have changed. According to the hikes between the Mersin-Adana passenger transportation fee for the first time 7 pounds 8 pounds, while even on the return passengers who travel to the 13 TL can travel to recorded. Tarsus-Mersin, Mersin-Tarsus and Adana-Tarsus, Tarsus-Adana ars
- Batumi Cable Car Charges Made in 100 29/01/2016 Batumi Cable Car Charges Percent 100 Hike Ramps: Batumi seaside 250 meter altitude up to the Anuria mountain range and the length of the 2586 meter; Batumi ropeway prices, built by an Austrian company Doppelmayr, have been increased by 2016 in 100. Previously, the charges 5 Lari were raised to 10 Lari. However; 3 Lari, 10 Lari for children under the age of 2 Lari has not changed any price. Also under the age of 3 children are not charged. In the cable car system operated by the Agro company, each 8 9 unit with closed gondola is available.
- Tüdemsaş Staff Payments 31/12/2012 Tüdemsaş Personnel Fees In the framework of the authority given for 2012 year, Basic Fees have been improved significantly. In the General Directorate of TÜDEMSAŞ, the II. In the decision of the High Planning Council published in 399, significant improvements have been made in Basic Fees within the framework of the authority given for 2011 year. Since the 2012 as the Turkish Transportation-You Sivas Branch, the struggle and studies given in this regard have yielded results. First of all, last year with our General Manager Selim DURSUN, our Sivas Branch has been improved as a result of the works, but the gap between the Basic Wage difference has not been cleared completely.
- Batumi Cable Car Charges Made in 100 29/01/2016 XMUMX Hike to Batumi Cable Car Fees: The 100 meters from the coast of Batumi to Anuria mountain range with a length of 250 meters; Batumi ropeway prices, built by an Austrian company Doppelmayr, have been increased by 2586 in 2016. Previously, the charges 100 Lari were raised to 5 Lari. However; 10 Lari, 3 Lari for children under the age of 10 Lari has not changed any price. Also under the age of 2 children are not charged. In the cable car system operated by the Agro company, each 3 8 unit with closed gondola is available.
- The Discount Faces Made for the Public Transportation Fees in Mersin 24/05/2019 Mersin Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Vahap Seçer, kept the promise of reduction in transportation. The students, teachers and citizens of 60-65 were charged 1 TL for the public transportation services of the Metropolitan Municipality. From the day he took office, Mersin is one of the most important problems of the transportation field in the life of the citizens who have received appreciation of the President Seçer, public transportation fees, the face of Mersin'ı laughed at the face. 60 TL for the students, students and 65-1.25 aged people reduced the transportation fee to TL 1. 214 TL will be saved annually.
- There is absolutely no time for public transport in Trabzon 16/10/2018 Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu reiterated that their conversations with their fellow countrymen will definitely not raise drinking water fees and municipal public transport in Trabzon. 15 July Martyrs and Liberty Square (Meydan Park) met with the citizens of customs Customs, informed about the work of the Trabzonites. In the unity and solidarity of the Turkish nation in the 16 years, not giving the opportunity to express the Customs Customs, '' We have launched a total struggle against the opportunists. As the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon, drinking water and municipality public transportation fees will definitely not raise, "he said. 2009 130 after the year of 172 new buses and the XNUMX bus fleet in Trabzon X
- EGO Buses and Metro No Ramp to End of 2018 07/09/2018 Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Assoc. Dr. Mustafa Tuna answered the questions of Melik Yiğitel, representative of 24 TV Ankara. President Tuna, who made important statements on the agenda of the capital, made evaluations on many issues ranging from local elections to transportation, from ANKAPARK to Eryaman Stadium. LOCAL ELECTIONS President Tuna, answering the question about whether he will be re-nominated in the upcoming local elections, stressed that the AK Party's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and the party's competent bodies will give the decision and said: ağ The competent bodies of our party candidates will win the elections. This is the case for all parties. As a result, it is necessary to nominate the winner. This research Bun
- There is no airport There is no airport There is no train There is no train 18/03/2019 20 was the only expedition to Germany at Çaycuma Airport. Yavuzyılmaz CHP, the German company after the withdrawal from the expedition, "There is no airport train there is no train there is no train, there is no boat," he said. At Xnumx, Zonguldak Caycuma Airport, which has an annual 1999 passenger capacity of 1,000 passengers, was only flying to Düsseldorf, Germany. If a citizen wants to go to Istanbul by plane, then Germany and then to fly to Istanbul, the total flight distance was 500 thousand 4 kilometers. When the German airline company to Zonguldak went bankrupt, all flights ended. "DOMESTIC LINE…
- Malatya-Arguvan roadway destroyed no landslide crack 22/10/2014 Malatya-Arguvan roadway crack no landslide: Highways Elazig 8. Regional Director Husamettin Ozendi, Malatya-Arguvan gave information about their work on the highway. Ozendi, said in a statement, Malatya-Arguvan highway entry of the district entrance of these roads due to the landslide reminded me that they are working to change. In the context of the work they started last April, they reported the road passing through the southern slope of the mountain. Özendi, said: "Our new path to the cracks in the direction of the statements do not reflect the truth. There is no slight cracks in the road, no landslides. Some of the terrain around the road."
- Public Bus Fees in Afyonkarahisar 18/08/2018 Afyonkarahisar Municipality, Yüntaş Bus Operations, Arife Day and Eid Al-Adha (20-21-22-23-24 August) during the morning 07: 00 evening 24: 00 will be at the service of the public by throwing the ring between the hours. Public buses during the festival 18 line 22 line transportation fee as 1 TL will provide public transportation service.
- 33 Discounts on Parking Charges in Ordu 14/11/2018 Mayor of Ordu Metropolitan Municipality Engin Tekintaş continues to respond to the demands of citizens. President Tekintaş, according to the demands of the citizens of the water prices, then the price of the discount will go to the 33 reduction in parking fees, he said. Expressing that they want to relieve the traffic by encouraging short-term parking instead of parking the vehicles for a long time, President Tekintaş said that the first hour parking cost of 3 TL was reduced to 2 TL. We meet the expectations of citizens from the day of taking into consideration the demands of the citizens of the Metropolitan Mayor Engin Tekintaş, Göre After the price reduction in water prices, we have said that we will reduce the other issues. Meet the expectations of our citizens Vat
- Regulation of Private Public Bus Fees in Korucuk 14/02/2019 Fatih Pistil, who came together with Korucuk Public Bus tradesmen, said, ü We shot the tarık of Korucuk Private Public Buses from 3 TL to 2.50 TL just like in the Municipality buses. During the hours of intensification, we made frequent expeditions. 14 February Thursday, so today our new application will be operational. We will continue to work to increase the satisfaction of our citizens in public transport. Good luck. Hayır Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department President Fatih Pistil met with Korucuk Public Bus tradesmen. In recent days, the transportation problems of the region were discussed with the Korucuk Public Buses' shopkeepers and various decisions were made by the Metropolitan Municipality on transportation. Son
- Increase in public transport in Istanbul 29/08/2012 Public transportation prices in Istanbul were re-determined. Some lines increased by up to 50, while on some lines the prices did not change, while in others, the rate changed between 7-10. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Transport Coordination Center (UKOME) meeting was decided to raise public transport. According to this, the first boarding fee of 1.75 lira was increased to 1.95 liras in IETT buses and Private Public Buses. 1 pounds 1.10 pounds for students, while for teachers and the elderly 1.20 pounds 1.35 pounds were removed. 1.45-1 stops 3 with 1.60 pounds on the Metrobus lines.
- Promoting public transport in Istanbul 13/06/2014 Increase in public transportation costs in Istanbul: According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's website, the 1 in Istanbul has been subject to a new regulation on public transportation prices since September 2012. According to the decision of UKOME, IETT buses, Tunnel, Nostalgic Tram, private public buses, Bus AS and rail systems, IDO Sirkeci-Harem Car Ferry, City Lines ferries, special marine engines and new price tariff in Marmaray, 14 To be implemented as of 00.00. According to the new tariff; Istanbulkart first boarding fees, 1,95 liradan 2,15 liraya full, 1 liras Pseudo 1,10 pounds, Social Card 1,35 pounds 1,50 pounds, ilk
- Hike in Ankara to public transport of families spun the waist 20/06/2014 The increase in public transport in Ankara twisted the back of the families: In Istanbul and Ankara, under the administration of AKP municipalities, public transportation fee was increased. Only the raise in public transport in Ankara, 4 a family of people brought a load of monthly 503 pounds. Together with Zamla, the 59 of a minimum paid monthly family will go to the transportation. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, led by Melih Gokcek, promoted public transportation. 15 Since June, EGO buses have been upgraded from 1,75 to 2 TL at Metro and Ankaray and to 1,30 at 1,50. The transfer fees in these transportation vehicles are also from 0,59 Kuruş to 0,67 Kuruş Bu
- In North Rhine-Westphalia 02/01/2016 Public Transport in North Rhine-Westphalia: With the new year, the price of public transportation vehicles such as trains, trams and buses in North Rhine-Westphalia (KRV) in Germany has begun. With the new year Germany, North Rhine-Westphalia (KRV), public transportation vehicles, such as rail, tram and bus charges began to apply. VRR, AVV and VRS transport areas, which are available throughout the KRV, will be different in these hikes. The highest increase in prices was in the Rhine and Ruhr region, Niederrhein and Aachen region. In Münsterland and East and South Westphalia, the 1 was held in August Mün
- How much is the price increase in Ankara 03/02/2016 In Ankara, the price of public transportation is increased: ticket prices and public transportation fees were raised in Ankara. According to the figures determined by the General Assembly of Ankara Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME), the new public transport tariff will be implemented. How long have you been to Ankara ticket prices? According to the recently announced information, EGO, Ankara and Metro will also apply the full boarding pass 2,35 TL, discounted boarding fee 1, 75. When will the public transportation fee increase be valid in Ankara? EGO, Ankaray and how much has the metro costs? Details about the rate of public transport charges in the capital are in the details of the news. Başkent
- In Kayseri, public transportation was made 22/02/2016 Kayseri Public Transportation Transportation was held: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality has made arrangements for public transportation fee tariff. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality regulated public transport fare tariff. According to a written statement from the municipality, 35 day term, 50 boarding students and full subscriber card application were decided in order not to adversely affect the passengers and students who use public transportation. The app will be passed from 1 April. 35 50 87 pounds 50 pounds 57 pounds per cent 50 penny 1 pounds 75 penny XNUMX pounds XNUMX penny per day, the price of discounted subscription card students use. Full subscriber card users XNUMX lira XNUMX ab
- Public transport in Antalya 22/03/2016 Antalya public transport charges Antalya public transportation fees, the 24 is March. The full fee is 2.10 TL, the student is 1.35 TL, the retired / teacher discount fee is 1.50 TL. At the meeting of 18 March 2016 of Transport Coordination Center (UKOME), new price tariff requests of the public transportation rooms, cooperative and company managers were discussed. 2013, 72 in the form of 35, PPI / CPI rate of 24 increase due to the increase in the public transportation price tariff has become obligatory to update the date, "by the decision of the UKOME General Assembly XNUMX to be applied as of March new price tariff It is determined that şu