Eskişehir Light Rail System Estram continues its cleaning and maintenance activities regularly at tram tracks and stops.
Estram, which acts as a safe, comfortable, clean, economical and public transportation service suitable for the transportation program for the people of Eskişehir, continues its cleaning operations regularly at the rails and stops on the tram route in order to enable the citizens to travel in a hygienic environment.
Utilizing a hydrostatic vacuum car to clean the rails, Estram cleaning crews routinely work in the morning and in the evening, including rail sweeps, wiping of the stall glass, garbage collection.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Karaman Municipality continues asphalt and pavement works 26/06/2014 Karaman Municipality continues its asphalt and pavement works: Ertugrul Caliskan, Mayor of Karaman, visited the provincial police headquarters in the area where hot asphalt and pavement works continued. Karaman Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs teams, the streets and streets of Republic of Turkey wear hot asphalt and pavement works with great speed. Mayor Ertugrul Caliskan visited the Cumhuriyet District together with Vice President Haci Osman Unugar and followed the works of the Directorate of Science Affairs, which continued to renovate the roads and pavements deteriorated as a result of its infrastructure works. Chairman Çalışkan said in a statement, as Our teams continue to work on asphalt and pavement in many parts of the city Başkan
- Alanya Municipality continues its asphalt works without slowing down 16/10/2014 Alanya Municipality continues its asphalt works without slowing down: Mayor Yücel said, paralel Asphalt and road opening projects throughout Alanya are increasing in parallel with our infrastructure works, Başkan said ALANYA Municipality, continuing its asphalt works without slowing down. In April 2014, Alanya Municipality continued its road building, asphalt and infrastructure works in neighborhoods and plateaus, and in September, 15 thousand 900 meters, 37 bin 800 meters and road expansion works were carried out. Asphalt and road organizing teams continue to work in the neighborhood of Payallar wedding hall and Günay Demirel Middle School continues to work around. Big city…
- Sivas Municipality Continues Road Construction and Repair Works 06/11/2014 Sivas Municipality is continuing its Road Construction and Repair Works: Sivas Municipality's Science Works teams continue the road, construction and repair works missing before the snow. Asphalt and pavement renewal of many avenues during the summer months, Karsiyaka Alpaslan Turkes Street, which is the only transportation point of the center, continues its asphalt renewal works uninterruptedly. Deformed and large pits on the road to the process of renovating teams will return to the street as soon as possible. Asphalt and pavements were completely removed and the organization was completed in Gurbet Street.
- Muratpaşa Asphalt Works Continues 03/12/2014 Muratpaşa continues its asphalt works: Asphalt teams of Muratpaşa Municipality continue their hot asphalt works day and night. Meltem Mahallesi'nde continued the end of the ongoing studies, teams until late at night behind the courthouse Ismail Baha Sürelsan Street 60 truck covered with hot asphalt. The teams worked on the 510 meter-long avenue, with nearly a thousand square meters of hot asphalt working day and night without finishing the day. Arif Kuş, the Director of Science Works, said that the teams were working on hot asphalt until late at night. “We will cover all of Meltem Mahallesi with hot asphalt and end our work. Located behind the courthouse Ad
- Sanliurfa continues its work for Trolleybus Project 11/02/2014 Sanliurfa Trolleybus Project: Sanliurfa Municipality continues to work on the 17 mile route in total to implement the Trolleybus Project with the 28 vehicle. The Şanlıurfa Municipality completed the feasibility studies of the project and presented the project to the World Bank. For the Trolleybus Project, which was welcomed by the World Bank, it was found appropriate to issue a loan of 40 million euros. For the Trolleybus Project, which is still undergoing the process of consulting and construction, the municipality has expanded its 50 meter to Necmettin Cevheri Boulevard (Diyarbakır Road) and made the middle part ready for trolleybus. EVERY VEHICLE 180 PASSENGER CAPACITY IS IN THE FIRST TIME In the first place, the old bus station - Karaköprü Cemre Facilities N
- TCDD Afyon Regional Directorate Continues to Work on Illegal Lines 07/02/2017 TCDD Afyon Regional Directorate Continues to Work on Illegal Lines: TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri and the accompanying delegation held a meeting with the management of Afyonkarahisar Organized Industrial Zone within the scope of the projected ascension lines projects. After the restructuring of the TCDD, the works on increasing the railway transportation are continuing rapidly. TCDD Afyonkarahisar 7. The Regional Directorate continues to keep on the agenda projects and to make interviews with the leaders of the sector. TCDD 7. Regional Manager Adem SİVRİ, Moderization Service Manager Yusuf TETİK and TCDD Transportation Co. Coordinator Manager Murat SELET is planning to ü
- BTSO Continues Work for Air Freight Transportation 26/03/2017 BTSO continues its work for Air Freight Transportation: The members of the Logistics Council operating within the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry examined the air cargo operation centers at Sabiha Gökçen Airport. BTSO Board Member Aytug Onur, Yenişehir Airport to open air cargo transportation BTSO Logistics Inc. and they have established in this area have accelerated the steps, he said. BTSO continues to work on the opening of Yenişehir Airport to air cargo transportation. Finally, the members of the Logistics Council, who examined the operation centers of Sabiha Gökçen Airport, one of the world's leading express companies, received information from the authorities about the operation processes of the operations. BTSO Board of Directors Yönetim
- Mezitli Municipality Works on Asphalt 29/04/2014 Mezitli Municipality continues its asphalt works: The central district of Mersin, Mezitli Municipality, the Directorate of Science Affairs teams, asphalt construction, maintenance and repair work in various streets and streets of the district continues fast. Mezitli Eskikoy Mahallesi, Eskikoy Caddesi, carrying out the asphalt works of Mezitli Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, within the program 140 thousand square meters road will be asphalted. Citizens, who saw the works, thanked President Tarhan for his efforts by stating that such a busy road has been ignored so far. Mezitli Mayor Neşet Tarhan, who examined the works on site, emphasized that they will bring equal service to every corner of the district. From Mezitli Highway to Mezitli Cemetery Mez
- Muğla Metropolitan Road Works 13/07/2018 Muğla Metropolitan Municipality provides a safe travel for the citizens through the construction of roads and bridges with neighboring provinces as well as roads throughout the province. Mugla, 360 2210 km road with 2018 investment and 268 km road work in the XNUMX km in the beginning of the work of the Muğla Metropolitan Municipality Aydın, Denizli, Antalya and neighboring cities such as the connection roads and bridges with the Metropolitan Municipalities to work with the citizens to ensure safe and modern ways to travel . Karaçay Bridge connecting Muğla-Antalya provinces, Menteşe- Beyağaç road works between Muğla-Denizli provinces, road works between Milas-Didim between Muğla and Aydın provinces il
- Erdemli Municipality Continues Road Works in Çeşmelide 08/12/2014 Erdemli Municipality is continuing its road works in Çeşmelide: Erdemli Municipality continues to work on bringing the damaged roads to the asphalt stage. In addition to the opening of many new roads in Erdemli, the service continues by expanding the old roads. Erdemli Mayor Mükerrem Tollu stated that road works are very important in terms of revealing the quality of Erdemli and said ın We continue to increase the quality of our district. Erdemli'mızın flaws and shortcomings of all kinds that are not suitable to fix the way we are going to fix, Erd he said. Stating that roads are a basic need for human beings, Tollu stated that Erdemli Municipality is among the most successful municipalities in the field of asphalting service. Asphalt works çalış