Uludağ, an important center of winter and nature tourism, continues to show strong winds. Lodos is suspended due to fridges on Friday, can not be done today.
T 500 will be closed on Saturday Saturday due to strong winds ada, the statement from Bursa Teleferik A.Ş.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Cable car service due to storm 07/01/2015 Roped-Hotels Zone ropeway due to the storm can not be made: The winter thickness of winter tourism in one of the major centers of 2 15 meters reached 2. Due to the storm, the cable car cannot be made between Sarılan and the hotels. The cable car works between Bursa and Sarıalan. Snowfall in Uludağ, which is one of the important centers of winter tourism, suddenly surpassed XNUMX meters in the morning. While non-chain vehicles stay on the road with excessive snowfall, vehicles without chain are not allowed to go to Uludağ. Due to the storm that increases its intensity along with snowfall, ropeway flights can be made to the area of Sarıalan. The snow thickness in Uludag with the heavy snow falling further aşırı
- New ropeway construction in Uludag stopped skiing season 14/09/2013 The new cable car being stopped in Uludağ is not enjoying the ski season: Uludağ, which we remember with the ski scenes from the old Turkish films, is also troubled by this season. In recent years, due to shortages in the upper and lower structure and lack of access to ski lovers because of the lack of transportation for the life of Uludag, which is important for the cable car project judicial decision has broken all plans. As soon as the hotels in the area and carrying out the project that will reach in confidence Ropeway Inc. Chairman of the Board and Leitner Turkey and the Near East Director Ilker line they plan to open service in Cumbul christmas experienced the sadness of stopping the basis of false information, he said. Cable car ik
- Metrobus and IDO flights cannot be made in Istanbul 01/05/2013 Metrobus and IDO flights cannot be realized in Istanbul: Some roads were closed to traffic due to 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day in Istanbul. Metrobus, city lines and IDO domestic flights are not possible. Some roads were closed to traffic due to 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day in Istanbul. Metrobus, city lines and IDO domestic flights are not possible. Barbaros Boulevard, Istanbul Police Department announced that the path to be closed due to being closed to traffic. Ciragan Street Besiktas direction is closed to traffic. The current coming from Yolcuzade İskender Street is directed from Şişhane Square to Okçumusa Street / Bankalar Street. The vehicles in the direction of Abide-i Hürriyet Street, Cevahir from Hürriyettepe Ab
- Kabatas-Bagcilar Tramways 03/09/2013 Kabataş-Bağcılar Tramways cannot be operated: Tramways cannot be opened from 09.30 due to electrical failure in Kabataş-Bağcılar line. Citizens, to get to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. Teams continue to work to resolve the fault. Due to electrical failure in Kabataş-Bağcılar line, tram services cannot be made from 09.30 hours. Citizens, to get to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis. Electrical failure hence CevizliBetween the vineyard and the anchor, the expeditions could not be made. Passengers arriving in Bagcilar direction CevizliKabatas from the direction of the anchor in the direction of the anchor. People, to go to the workplace to get off the tram, metrobus, dolmuş and turned to taxis.
- Bağcılar - Kabataş tram services cannot be made in Istanbul 07/01/2015 Unable to make a subway tour in Istanbul: Bağcılar - Kabataş tram line between the hours can not be made due to energy failure in 06.10 Güneştepe-Bağcılar. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) made a statement about snowfall. Ini According to meteorological forecasts, the snowfall in Istanbul lasted throughout the day. Snowfall on the Asian side lost its influence in the morning. There was hidden ice on the roads with the night air getting cooler. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality teams during the night against excessive rainfall and hidden ice main arteries, especially bridges, viaducts, connection roads and E-5'te salting and İstanbul
- Train cannot be made due to terrorist attacks in Bismil 30/09/2015 Due to the terrorist attacks in Bismil, train services cannot be carried out: 3 has been in Diyarbakir for the terrorist attacks in Diyarbakır's Bismil district, and there are no train services from Diyarbakır to Batman and Siirt's Kurtalan district. On the last 3 day, 8 train service could not be carried out, including the 3 to Batman and Kurtalan passengers and 11 to the load. Today, a passenger train departing from Diyarbakir to make a Batman expedition had to return to Diyarbakir due to terrorist attacks in Bismil. Passengers coming from Ankara, Sivas and Malatya to Diyarbakır by train are transported to the buses rented by TCDD and transported to Batman and Kurtalan.
- Cable car action in Uludag 25/12/2013 Uludağda cableway action was done: Winter tourism in Turkey's press release suggesting that a group of activists were plundered in one of the centers of attraction cable car project planned in Uludag made from trees. Nilüfer City Council Uludag Working Group led by a group of non-governmental organizations, came together in Uludag and planned to be built in the region of the cable car project was plundered by claiming that the trees were plundered. On behalf of the participants, Nilüfer City Council Uludağ Working Group President Fahir Denizman read the statement. Denizman, sessiz As it is known, the massacre of thousands of trees between the Sarıalan and the Hotels Region for the new ropeway project is silently at 15 July 2013 Deniz
- Tree massacre is not done in Uludag 03/08/2013 Tree slaughter is not done in Uludağ: Bursa City Council Bursa Working Group evaluated the developments in Uludağ cable car construction. In some places on the line for cleaning the cable car was cleaned, but it can not be considered as a tree massacre. According to the statement made by the Bursa Working Group, the news and the statements made in the media led to misunderstandings, and the conclusion of the tree massacre in Uludağ was concluded. Bursa City Council Scholarship Working Group was said in the statement made by "for the needs of the community in Uludag, in the public interest, Bursa, in Turkey, tourism, economy, nature, useful work is refreshing existing cable car line. The narrow path of Uludağ Ulu
- Bursa City Council: Tree massacre in Uludag 04/08/2013 Bursa City Council: There is no massacre in Uludağ: Bursa City Council Bursa Working Group evaluated the developments in the construction of the Uludağ cable car. In some places on the line for cleaning the cable car was cleaned, but it can not be considered as a tree massacre. According to the statement made by the Bursa Working Group, the news and the statements made in the media led to misunderstandings, and the conclusion of the tree massacre in Uludağ was concluded. Bursa City Council Scholarship Working Group was said in the statement made by "for the needs of the community in Uludag, in the public interest, Bursa, in Turkey, tourism, economy, nature, useful work which is refreshing existing cable car line. ...
- Cable car works caused heavy traffic in Uludağ 28/02/2013 The cable car works uludağda caused heavy traffic, one of the attractions of winter tourism in Turkey Uludag weekend transportation, it turned into torture. Due to heavy vehicle traffic at the summit, vehicles cannot move, and some holidaymakers grill on the ski slopes. Due to the renewal of the ropeway line, holidaymakers who want to go to Uludağ with their vehicles cause long vehicle queues, especially at the weekend. Daily holidaymakers park their vehicles on the roadside for a picnic, the traffic rattling is even more. Mayor Recep Altepe stated that it is not possible to expand the Uludağ road, while he wants to relieve the traffic by opening the alternative road to İnkaya.