20 21 2017 11 12 2018 XNUMX The second session of the working group meeting of the Specialization Commission on Local Production in Rail System Vehicles was held in Ankara on January XNUMX with the participation of all public and private sector representatives in the sector. Deputy General Manager Celaleddin Bayrakçıl and ÜPK Head of Department Mustafa Yurtseven attended the meeting.
Organized under xnumx.kalkın Plan "Rail System Domestic Production Working Group on Instruments' high-speed train in Turkey with the Meeting, electric train sets, electric locomotives, subway, with light rail unique design tools such as system and trams and local content to be produced so that the maximum level It is aimed to present a road map for.
During the Grubu Local Production Working Group in Rail System Vehicles “meetings; production capacities and competencies of domestic companies, current outlook of TCDD and its subsidiaries, determination of critical parts and sub-systems and examination of the current production situation in our country, examination of R & D projects carried out for domestic and national production studies, examination of rail system vehicles production industry at global level, In this study, many examples which concern the present and the future of the railway transportation systems industry in our country, especially the examination of the strategies of the countries that have realized the technology transfer in rail system vehicles, the strategies of the countries that have the ability to produce their own original rail system vehicles and the road map.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 11. Development Plan Araç Local Production in Rail Vehicles “Workshop 28/12/2017 20-21 2017 11 on dates. Development Plan li Domestic Production in Rail Vehicles Sistem Workshop was held. ARUS management, Metro Istanbul, EGO, TCDD and Subsidiaries, TCDD Transport, Tulomsaş, Tüvasaş, Tüdemsaş, Durmazlar, Bozankaya, Aselsan, Sky structure, CRRC-MNG, Bombardier, Alstom, Hyundai Eurotem, TSE, The Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology, Istanbul Technical University, Anadolu University, Maltepe University were invited to attend. Xnumx.kalkın organized under the Plan "Domestic Production Working Group on Rail System Tools" high-speed train in Turkey with the Meeting, electric train sets, electric locomotives, subway, light rail and tram ...
- Esogü and Tülomsaş Rail and Rail System Vehicles Workshop Held 14/04/2016 Esogü and Tülomsaş Organized Rail and Rail System Tools Workshop: Düzen Railway and Rail System Vehicles Workshop lı organized by Eskişehir Osmangazi University (ESOGÜ) and TÜLOMSAŞ took place at TÜLOMSAŞ Facilities. Speaking at the opening of the workshop TÜLOMSAŞ General Manager Hayri Avci, as an institution to be able to rise to a higher level of intellectual knowledge, but it would be possible to reach the disciplined scientific information expressed by expressing that they work with universities in this direction, he said. Hayri Avci, the two institutions in the workshop and wished to be good for our country. Mehmet Kenan Işık, the chairman of the Rail Systems Cluster Association, has elen
- 70 Target Percentage in Domestic Production 27/09/2012 The share of rail public transport in Turkey is increasing every day. Tramway production, which requires high engineering, came to life in Bursa. Siemens and Durmazlar collaborated with the first domestic tram was completed. Bursa is now showing its role in the world automotive sector in the field of rail systems. The first local tram İpekböceği, which was completed with the support of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and the cooperation of Siemens and Durmazlar, was introduced at Siemens stand at Eurasia Rail in Istanbul in March. Turkey introduced the budget allocated to the railways in an environment where the budget allocated for the first time late silkworm highways, rail transport for the future of Bursa will facilitate access to the target. Siemens ...
- Domestic Production Rail System Cables from Prysmian Cable 06/02/2019 Energy and telecommunications cables industry leaders worldwide Prysmian Group's operations in Turkey in the Turkish Prysmian Cable, rail come forward with solutions offered for the system. Türk Prysmian Kablo provides service to metros, railways and TCDD projects with the ”Rail System Cables lar that it started to produce in 1990. Noting its pioneering work and investments, Türk Prysmian offers a wide range of products for demanding applications as well as energy and telecom cables. "We are committed to Turkey tomorrow," according to the mission, Turkish Prysmian's Mudanya produced in the factory and preferred both national and international projects "Rail System Cables" scissor keys ...
- Bozankaya Presses Button for Local Vehicle Sales to Latin America 17/10/2018 The Ambassadors of Chile and Colombia paid a visit to the facilities of Bozankaya in Ankara in order to inspect the production factory of Bozankaya on site and to discuss potential business opportunities. won the tender for the names of all electric buses 8 held in Turkey and starting to export subway Bangkok in June announced that Bozankaya interest is growing with each passing day. Bozankaya, who recently attracted the attention of many cities in Germany and offered new solutions according to the needs of each city with its own R & D, visited the Chilean and Colombian ambassadors. The Ambassador of Chile to His Excellency, Mr. José Manuel Silva Vidaurre and Ambassador of Colombia to His Excellency, Mr. Juan Alfredo Pinto Saavedra at the ans
- The basis of the Metro Equipment Manufacturing Plants is being laid at 12 April! (Ã EL ZEL NEWS) 11/04/2013 AYGM with the Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Infrastructure Investments General Directorate to perform a first in Turkey and Metro Tools basis to be taken on Friday, April 12 Production Facility. which is the first foundation of the Metro Vehicles Manufacturing Facility in Turkey Friday, April 12 11: 00 be taken in. Ceremony, ASO 1. Organized Industrial Zone 4-5. To be held at Kısım Sincan / Ankara. It lays the foundation of subway cars performing a first manufacturing plant in Turkey. Date: 12 April 2013 Friday Time: 11.00 Location: Aso 1. Organized Industrial Zone 4-5. Kisim Sincan / Ankara (
- Pressed button for Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Ankara (Photo Gallery) 12/04/2013 Pressed button for Metro Vehicles Production Facility in Ankara Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, participated in the Groundbreaking Ceremony of the Metro Vehicles Production Plant in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. In addition to the Minister Yıldırım, Ankara Mayor Melih Gökçek, Sincan Mayor Mustafa Tuna and Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) President Nurettin Özdebir attended the ceremony. Minister Yıldırım, the construction of the Metro Vehicles Production Facility has begun to start the construction. 'Metro Tools Production Facility to negotiate with the contractor firm for the start of production Yildirim, a firm bargain with the firm authorized. Yildirim's firm official says 'No Friday to Friday'
- Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities 21/04/2013 Here Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities CSR Corporation, the Chinese railroad equipment manufacturer of the Ankara metro vehicle production tender, together with MNG Holding, is setting up a wagon production facility in Ankara Chamber of Industry, Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. THE FIRST 75 CAR WILL COME FROM CHINA The Chinese company CSR, which won the tender for the completion of the remaining subway constructions, will realize the 51 domestic production requirement in the facility at the plant in Ankara. The first set of 75 vehicles will be produced in China and brought to the capital. With the completion of the plant in Ankara, the metro vehicles produced here will begin to serve the Capital City. CSR-MNG Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Facilities
- Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony (PRIVATE NEWS) 16/04/2013 Ankara Metro Vehicles Production Plant Groundbreaking Ceremony was held at 12 April 2013. The Factory of Ankara Metros Wagon was built in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone -Greek Gokcek: İst Fair Project Completed, Mr. Prime Minister, We Want the Airport Metro with Da Talimat Proj -Bakan Yildirim: inde Esenboga-Ankara Rail System Line Completed Project Ankara Turkey not only of the metro, which will make rail transport a regional power in the foundation of the Metro Vehicles Manufacturing Plant, Ankara Chamber of Industry was laid in a ceremony held in Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. Minister of Transport and Communications Binali Yıldırım, Ankara, Turkey cilik
- Antalya BB Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Phase Light Rail System Project has been signed with Boğaziçi Project 19/03/2015 Antalya BB Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Stage Light Rail System Project Contract signed with Boğaziçi Project Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department carried out the negotiation process on 13 February 2015 by en Rail System Equipment Supply and 3. Stage Light Rail System Project Procurement Consultancy Service Procurement ini tender is concluded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 3.125.000 was awarded the contract with the bid of 1.990.000 TL and the contract was signed on 04 March 2015. (EE)
- Why Rail System Vehicles Should Be Native and National? 26/07/2017 2023 is the total need for 7.000 vehicles to be renewed by the city, metro, LRT, tram and trambus until 9. The approximate cost is 20 billion euros. The total cost of the vehicles included in the urban and intercity TCDD is 50 billion Euro and the infrastructure together with XNUMX billion Euros. Click on the chart for larger view Click on the chart for larger view Source: www.ostimgazetesi.com
- Rail Events: Opportunities for Rail Transport Sector and Manufacturing Industry in Turkey Turkey 04/06/2013 ISO-RAYDER which will take place on 13 June 2013 cooperation with the 'Rail Transport Industry and Production Opportunities for Turkish industry in Turkey' 'will be held in seminar 13 June 2013 Thursday 09.30-16.30 hours. major projects are being developed in the field of rail transportation in Turkey in recent years. These projects offer great opportunities in terms of saving our country from the dependency on foreign transportation and increasing the domestic contribution rates. Our Chamber, 13 June 2013 On Thursday, 09.30 O 16.30 was held at Odakule Meeting Hall, İstiklal Cad. No: 142 Tepebaşı, Beyoğlu / No
- 2016 perspective in rail systems: Single remedy Local production 31/08/2015 2016 perspective in rail systems: The only remedy Indigenous National üretim.xnumx stunning assessments of performance of rail transport system in Turkey's economy "in the rail system get rid of the alien invasion and waste, 2016 trillion dollar in the world market will come to also produce a competitive national brands location. Turkish industry 2 The National Property Program (SIP), which was started to be implemented in 2016, has been published in the official newspaper and the domestic goods have come to the fore, and the Domestic Property and Industry Cooperation Program, which has not been carried out for years, has finally become a State Policy. 2015 in Rail Transportation Systems Ray
- Domestic Production Movement in Rail Systems 25/09/2017 Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) realized the second of the Local Production Cooperation Days. The main producers in the event; Durmazlar, Bozankaya, Hyundai Eurotem, Siemens, met with ARUS members at the same table. In the program; ARUS members operating in rail system component manufacturers, engineering and design, bogie, air conditioning, traction motor and control systems, trunk, lighting systems, passenger information systems, software, quality, testing, certification and other fields, realized company presentations and bilateral business negotiations . Gesi We want to use the potential of our country while producing our needs Birliği Speaking at the opening of the Domestic Production Cooperation Days, where there is a wide participation, OSTİM Organized Industrial Zone Chairman
- Working Group Technical Committee Works for Domestic Production 17/03/2015 Working Group Technical Committee Working for Domestic Production: Authorized by Turkish Shipowners Association; Technical Committee 10 March 2015 in Tülomsaş Eskişehir; UDHB Undersecretary Asst. Özkan POYRAZ chaired by the General Director of Tulomsas Hayri AVCI, Tulomsas and TCDD officials met with. Hayri AVCI's short Tülomsaş presentation and information after the factory, were visited, information about the production was received. After Tülomsaş production was shown to the delegation, the meeting hall was passed, under the chairmanship of Özkan POYRAZ, First of all Tülomsaş production was brought to the conditions appropriate to the conditions of the day, fuel consumption in particular, making it suitable for ships, branding were discussed. Tülomsaş's locomotive T
- Domestic Production Trambus on the Road to Malatya 27/08/2014 Domestic production Trambus in Malatya Roads: In Europe's most popular cities, E-Bus, T-Bus and O-Bus are named as Trambus and the transportation system will be named as Trambus in Malatya. the first two met Malatians. The system will be commissioned with the completion of other vehicles in the production line. 25 meters long with Trambus in Malatya in Turkey, which signed a policy, working with purely electric Trambus will begin service in one of the main arteries of transportation. Environmentally Friendly TRAMBUS ...% 100 eco-friendly Trambus, due to the operation of electricity completely in terms of operating costs to other types of fuel Dostu
- Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Investigated Local Tramway Production Studies 06/05/2016 Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz, Investigated Local Tramway Production Studies: Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz visited Bursa Durmazlar Machinery and examined local tram production works on site. Mayor Yilmaz, the new modern trams will be delivered in October, he said. Bursa Samsun Associations Federation organized by the Samsun Samsun Mayor Yusuf Ziya Yilmaz for the Days of the presentation of the Mayor, Gar-Tekkekoy Light Rail System Line in the production of trains to visit the Bursa company Durmazlar Machine Co. Modern tram President Yilmaz received information about the latest status of the wagons was accompanied by RAYDER Chairman Taha Aydin. v
- Karabük University (KBU) Rector Dr. Burhanettin Uysal evaluated 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop and its results 15/10/2012 Karabük University (KBU) Rector. Dr. Prof. Dr. Burhanettin Uysal, academicians with national and international academic participation for three days, especially TCDD, TULOMSAŞ, TUVASAŞ, TUDEMSAŞ, İstanbul Transportation, Kayseri Transportation, Estram, Durmazlar A.Ş., KARDEMİR A.Ş. representatives, Rail Transport Association and Rayder evaluated the 1.International Rail Systems Engineering Workshop with the participation of Eskişehir and Anatolian Rail Systems Clusters. For the first time ever, all the parties have come together to be focused on the same target and the planned projects are shared with the public for the first time.
- Eskişehir Local Production Pressed Button for High Speed Train 26/01/2014 Eskişehirde domestic production has pressed the button for fast train: Turkey's 158 the establishment of the first draw workshop on annual railway, which manufactured the first domestic steam locomotive Karakurt Eskisehir, disclosed last month "National Train Project" is excited about the being the city that will produce the high-speed train . According to information collected by the correspondent, Eskişehir to meet with the railway 1894'de Istanbul-Baghdad railway line began with the city passed. On the same date locomotive steam on the Anatolia-Baghdad railway by the Germans and wagon repair by establishing small workshops given Anatolian-Ottoman troupe name in Eskisehir to meet the needs of today's Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry AŞ (The contractor) has laid the foundation for. The Anatolian-Ottoman Company Anadolu
- Developed Brake Pads for Domestic Trains 25/03/2014 Brake for Trains Native Produce Improved: 1988 abroad since it made the high cost of production in Turkey imported composite brake shoe, completely produced locally with the support of TUBITAK. With the invention of steam locomotives, cast iron (peak) brake pads have been started to be used for braking of trains on railways from 1860. Cast iron brake shoes are replaced by 20. From the middle of the century began to receive composite brake shoes. The light weight of the composite brakes, noise reduction, non-sparking, low wear rates and long life have extended the use. imported from abroad made for the production of brake system in Turkey, TUBITAK MAM Materials Institute, TCDD, TULOMSAS ...
- Developed Brake Pads for Domestic Trains 01/01/2014 Brake for Trains Native Produce Improved: 1988 abroad since it made the high cost of production in Turkey imported composite brake shoe, completely produced locally with the support of TUBITAK. With the invention of steam locomotives, cast iron (peak) brake pads have been started to be used for braking of trains on railways from 1860. Cast iron brake shoes are replaced by 20. From the middle of the century began to receive composite brake shoes. The light weight of the composite brakes, noise reduction, non-sparking, low wear rates and long life have extended the use. imported from abroad made for the production of brake system in Turkey, TUBITAK MAM Materials Institute, TCDD, ...
- Altepe, There are 300 Trillion Profit with Domestic Production Metro Wagons 20/03/2015 Altepe, Domestic Production Metro Wagons with 300 Trillion profit we have: Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the new stadium is accelerated by the warming of the work on the air, the stadium to be completed in the summer will be opened, he said. Speaking at the meeting of the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, President Recep Altepe said, “Production of the stadium accelerated with the warming of the weather. Because the roof part could be made with hot weather. This was interrupted in winter. Now the work continues. The stadium is being followed by everyone. God willing, we will inaugurate in summer. İn President Altepe, serious steps have been taken in transportation, the agreement with the Turkish Airlines and Erzurum in the framework of the agreement, atıl
- Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebasi Municipality 11/03/2016 Local Production Electric Bus to Tepebaşı Municipality: Eskişehir Tepebaşı Municipality has signed a new principle and has taken delivery of domestic production electric buses in European standards. Within the scope of the 5 Million Euro grant received by Tepebaşı Municipality for the Smart City Project from the European Commission, 4 electric buses were delivered with a ceremony. The ceremony was held in Tepebaşı Municipality Service Building. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, Tepebaşı Mayor Ahmet Ataç, Bozankaya Chairman Aytunç Günay and a number of citizens, as well as Treptow-Köpenick, the sister city of Tepebaşı Municipality in Eskişehir. delegation attended. Two of the 4 units bus delivered are an
- Domestic Production Scissor Transport Wagon Passed All Tests (Video) Special News 25/08/2016 Domestic Production Scissor Carriage Passed All Tests: In 2015, the scissor transport wagon, which was designed as a prototype and was awarded the tender, is now on the tracks. The wagon, which stands out with its design, has quite functional features. Thanks to this new wagon, the shears can be transported on the rails without being dismantled from the manufacturing place to the installation location. 5 sold out of the company winning the tender Solentek company in Bursa. The tender price is about 7 million TL. The first wagons manufactured as 4.095.000 units were manufactured in the factory in Bursa of Solentik and delivered to TCDD. The wagons produced in accordance with the approval of the TSI, the coupling in the set with 5 I
- Domestic and National Production Mobilization with TCDD and ARUS Cooperation 20/07/2017 National and National Production Mobilization with the cooperation of TCDD and ARUS: Within the scope of the national and national production mobilization, Ulaşım Collaboration Day for Internationalization ve was held at the OSTİM Conference Hall on 18 July 2017 Tuesday with the cooperation of TCDD and Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS). Undersecretary of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Suat Hayri Aka, General Director of TCDD İsa ApaydınGeneral Managers of the Subsidiaries of TCDD, ASO Chairman Nurettin Özdebir, OSTİM President Orhan Aydın, ARUS member companies, TCDD and the subsidiaries of TCDD participated. AKA: 'OUR INVESTMENTS ARE THE INDICATOR OF WHERE WE WHERE WHERE IS N 15 recalled the anniversary of July.