Schwyz-Stoos, the world's steepest scientific system in the world spent 53 million dollars on construction in Switzerland, opened on Sunday. The 1738 is a 'modern engineering wonder' in the eyes of architects.
The world's steepest line has opened in Switzerland. The Schwanz-Stoos system, built near the village of Stoos in the canton of Schwyz, is considered a modern engineering wonder.
The 53 rail system costing a 'space travel' experience cost 1738 a million dollars. Passengers can reach the 743 meter height in 4 minutes via the 10 meter-high rail bridge. Feniculus wagons, designed to be able to erect the Alps with XNUMX meters per second, are designed as barrels.
Considering that the village of Stoos is 1300 meters high above sea level, this train ride will be an adventurous experience for Swiss people and tourists. The population of the village is about 50 to the south of Zurich.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Procurement Notice: CNC Vertical Surface Hardening Machine will be Purchased (TÜDEMSAŞ) 07/05/2018 CNC Vertical Surface Hardening Machine will purchase TURKISH RAILWAY MACHINES INDUSTRY INC (TÜDEMSAŞ) Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 203663 Project Name: Cnc Upright Surface Hardening (Induction) Machine Tender Type - Procedure: Procurement of Goods - Open Procurement Procedure 1 - Administration a) Address: KADI BURHANETTIN MAH. 58059 b) Telephone and fax number: 3462251818 - 3462235051 c) e-mail address: email@example.com ç) Tender / Prequalification document can be viewed at: www.tudemsas.gov.tr 2 - a) Qualification , type and quantity: 1 according to Technical Specification ve
- Gothard railway in Switzerland opened to traffic again 03/07/2012 Last week, the dynamite placed around the rails was lifted in a controlled way to remove a 2 thousand cubic meter of rock falling on the rails in Gotthard railway. Click the image below to watch the explosion.
- Open-top ski lift in Switzerland 18/03/2013 Open-top cable car pleasure in Switzerland Switzerland's Lucerne town of Stanserhon mountain climbing a cable car for the purpose of tourist interest is strikingly opened in Lucerne city of Lucerne Stanserhon Mountain for the purpose of tourist climbing a cable car is open to the attention. A high-rise cable car at 1900 meters above sea level allows tourists to take panoramic views. The journey starts at 711 meters above Kalti. At the same time, the two-storey cable car with two-fold can be closed to carry the tourist carries more than usual. Source: real estate
- Cable car crashed in Switzerland: 2 dead (Video) 05/08/2013 The cable car car crashes in Switzerland: 2 is dead. A couple died in the Schwyz Canton of Switzerland as a result of the fall of the ropeway car; The one-year-old children survived as seriously injured as the cable car crossing the 900 meters on the Alps. Source: tr.euronews.com
- Swiss State Railways accuse Apple of unauthorized use of the clock icon 21/09/2012 Samsung, Google, Apple, this time with the Swiss State Railways. With the release of the iOS 6, Apple has had a headache. Swiss State Railways accuse Apple of using the clock icon without permission. An important feature came to iPad with iOS 6. In this way, users can also view their world clocks on the iPad screen. However, the watch symbol used in the iPad belongs to the Swiss State Railways. This means that Apple will be dealing with a brand new case. The railroad company refused to make a statement about the clock symbol, designed by a designer named Hans Hilfiker. Hans
- Apple sits at agreement desk with Swiss Federal Rail Service 26/09/2012 Apple's clock application with iOS6 to iPad users has caused the company to face the Swiss Federal Rail Service. The Swiss Federal Rail Service charged Apple with copying its unique watch design. Following these developments, the parties announced a joint statement to solve the problem and announced that they would sit at the agreement table. The statement said the issue will not be moved to the court. In addition, the Swiss Federal Rail Service announced that they are very proud to have a place for their own design in iOS6. The design of the watch, the time for which it was copied, was designed by Hans Hilfker, one of the employees of the Swiss Railroad, and integrated into the service. Kop
- The crisis between Apple and Swiss Federal Railways! 18/10/2012 Apple paid a royalty fee to the Swiss watchmaker Hans Hilfiker because of the icon for the öd clock iker application in the new mobile OS version of iOS 6. Hans Hilfiker is a brand owned by Swiss Federal Railways, which mainly produces the Mondaine watch model for railway stations in Switzerland. Mondaine model, which is produced with both watch and station clock version, was used by Apple as a symbol of clock application without permission. Following the introduction of this issue, Apple and Hans Hilfiker after negotiations between Apple, the Swiss company has agreed to pay the license fee. In the statement made by Swiss Railways tarafından
- Has Apple paid 21 million dollars to Swiss Railways? 12/11/2012 Apple, the new operating system iOS 6 with many innovations offered to its users. With the new iOS 6 that brought many innovations, the clock design used in the new watch application was soon to be owned by the Swiss Federal Rail Service. Swiss Railways stated that they had all the rights to the watch design and that they would file a lawsuit against Apple. Realizing that it was unfair, Apple proposed to negotiate and offered Swiss Railways a remarkable price. Swiss Railways spokesman Patricia Claivaz is a technology giant like Apple, copying his own designs İsviçre
- Has Apple paid 21 million dollars to Swiss Railways? 12/11/2012
Apple, the new operating system iOS 6 with many innovations offered to its users. With the new iOS 6 that brought many innovations, the clock design used in the new watch application was soon to be owned by the Swiss Federal Rail Service. Swiss Railways stated that they had all the rights to the watch design and that they would file a lawsuit against Apple. Realizing that it was unfair, Apple proposed to negotiate and offered Swiss Railways a remarkable price. Swiss Railways spokesman Patricia Claivaz, although a technology giant like Apple yol
- Meeting of Cooperation and Cooperation Opportunities with Swiss Railway Industry Companies 09/06/2013 Meeting and Cooperation Opportunities Meeting with the Swiss Railway Industry Companies In our country, the works carried out in the railway sector and the big business potential are increasing day by day. Europe and major companies providing services in the railway sector in the world have followed with interest this great business potential in Turkey. Swiss Railway Industry Cluster Group (Swissrail Industry Association) 21 27 people consisting of major European railway companies and serves a large delegation visit to Turkey. They are exploring the possibilities of cooperation with Turkish railroad companies in meeting the Turkish railroad industrialists and in the areas of railway vehicles and infrastructure services. RAYDER and ITO (Istanbul Chamber of Commerce) R