In order to minimize transportation costs in both domestic and import-export and transit transportations in Denizli Organized Industrial Zone and its vicinity, a loading-unloading station is planned to be taken to Izmir-Alsancak Port in an area adjacent to the Region.
In this context; The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate of State investigations had been a technical team in the area in attempts yielded and have agreed on the area indicated by the OSB in the examination result, it was decided to continue through this designated area of the project.
The signing ceremony of the text of the agreement with the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) on the date of 08.12.2017 was given by the General Directorate of Turkish Railways (7). Regional Director Adem Sivri, Board of Directors and Regional Director Ahmet Taş participated in the signing ceremony. The text of this protocol is on the behalf of the Railways 7. Regional Director Adem Sivri, on behalf of Denizli Organized Industrial Zone, Chairman of the Board M. Abdulkadir Uslu, Deputy Chairman Necip Filiz have signed.
After the reconciliation, project construction will be started by TCDD General Directorate and the project is planned to be completed within 2018 year. The whole project will be realized by TCDD.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Signatures for Mecca-Medina high-speed train line 15/01/2012 The consortium consisting of 2 Spanish company and 2 Saudi company will make 6 billion 736 million euros for the 450 kilometer to Mecca-Medina. According to the information provided by the Spanish news agency EFE, it is stated that the 2,5 will be transported on a daily basis when religiously special times are combined with the two holy cities of Saudi Arabia. 160 October 1, and a long period after the 2006 October 26 the result of the tender that resulted in the Spanish consortium won the signing ceremony today, the Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo and Minister of Public Works are also reported to the pastor. Public ...
- Signatures for Rize ropeway project 01/06/2014 Signatures were signed for the Rize ropeway project: The 480 m2 was negotiated for the construction of the ropeway project, by agreement with the beneficiaries of the Paşakuyu District. Rize Mayor Rize will contribute a great contribution to the project. Dr. Reşat Kasap stated that the necessary transactions were made with the owners. I »sayla 6 signatures on the ropeway was taken Rize'den coast from the coastal area planned to be done in the cable car project expropriation work is underway Signatures Teleferikte Signed Throws Teleferik project that they want to perform as soon as possible Butcher," 30 acres of area around the area according to the current 15 turning It was nationalized, ...
- Signed for the production of 30 sleepers between Bulgaria and TÜVASAŞ! 24/04/2012 The Bulgarian capital Sofia 17 on December 2010 was signed for the production of a total of 32.205.000 Euro-sleeper cars between Bulgarian Railways and TÜVASAŞ. In 30, TÜVASAŞ was the best bidder in the tender for the purchase of 2008 passenger passenger cars by the Bulgarian Railways. Last July, it was announced that the tender was canceled by the Bulgarian Railways. Following this statement, the objection of TÜVASAŞ to the Bulgarian High Administrative Court was found to be justified and it was decided that the cancellation of the tender was unlawful and that the case could not be appealed in any way. After this decision in October, TÜVASAŞ Ekim
- Signatures were signed for the purchase of local tram vehicles in Bursa (Photo Gallery) 11/04/2013 Signed for the purchase of local tram vehicles in Bursa Durmazlar, which offers the most appropriate bid for the tram tender for the vehicles that will be used in Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's Sculpture-Garage T1 tram line, will deliver the local trams to the Metropolitan Municipality from the end of June. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, signed a contract with the signing of a new era in the city's urban transportation of Bursa, the world-class 6 pieces of the local tram Sculpture-Garage tram line will work, he said. President Recep Altepe'nin taken before the election and post-election agenda which immediately began the work of Turkey's first indigenous tram, imagine being out, browsing becomes a vehicle on rails ...
- Signed for 3 20/05/2013 Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, pointing to increase Turkey's credit rating of xnumx.havalim new tender, "was already a concern ignoring the teacher in this note that was among the countries be invested Turkey. Their today Turkey is not the world's biggest public- after the project, which is a private sector partnership, there are no excuses, "he said. The pre-signature ceremony of the 3. The signing ceremony was attended by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, General Director of State Airports Authority, Orhan Birdal and Limak Holding Chairman Nihat Özdemir. Lightning, all indicators of this airport project in Turkey ...
- Signed for new metro line in Istanbul 21/12/2013 Signed for the new metro line in Istanbul: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Buyukcekir, said that 2016 will have a network of rail systems that can be used by 7 million people a day. Topbas, "2019'a when we reach the 11 million people will have a network of rail systems can be used." Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, attended the signature ceremony of the Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, Mr. Kadir Topbaş said, Top 17,5, the 15-kilometer 6 station, passes through our district 2016. This line route was created from the busiest regions of our districts. 7 2019 million people can use a rail network in Istanbul, 11 XNUMX million people can use UM
- Signs for the Beijing-London corridor 05/09/2016 Signed for the Beijing-London corridor: Minister Arslan made assessments of his visit to Turkmenistan for official contacts. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan said that they had signed the Ashgabat Declaration with Turkmenistan Transport Minister Maksat Aydogduyev and Deputy Minister of Transport Arif Askerov to form an uninterrupted transport corridor from Beijing to London. Arslan, made official visits to Turkmenistan, made assessments. The President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov expressed the greetings of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and stated that historical and cultural ties between Turkmen and Turkic peoples played a major role in the development of relations between the two countries.
- Signed for Karamanda Logistics and freight center 07/10/2016 Signed for Karamanda Logistics and freight center: Signed for the Logistics and Freight Center project planned to be built in Karaman Organized Industrial Zone. Karaman industry and which will contribute to the economy and Cargo Logistics Center today regarding the establishment of the Republic of Turkey signed a protocol Demiryolları'yl States. Karaman Governor Süleyman Tapsız, Mayor Ertuğrul Çalışkan and TCDD Adana 6. With the protocol signed by Regional Director Mustafa Çopur, the land area of 425 bin 551 with OSB ownership has been allocated to the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) for the establishment of Logistics and Freight Center for 49 yearbook. The municipality wishing to be beneficial to Karaman olmas
- Signs for two new metro lines to Istanbul 05/05/2017 Signed for two new metro lines to Istanbul: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has taken a giant step on its target of ehir Subway everywhere, metro everywhere İstanbul. Transportation of the Anatolian Side of Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli and Sarıgazi-Taşdelen-Yenidoğan Metro Lines were signed with a ceremony attended by the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş. Mayor Kadir Topbaş said, X Our line will be put into service in 2020. No more distant spots will be close to each side, Artık he said. The contract for the 10,9 km Çekmeköy-Sancaktepe-Sultanbeyli and 6,95 km Sarıgazi-Taşdelen-Yenidoğan Metro Lines was signed with a ceremony attended by the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş. At the signing ceremony held at the Saraçhane Presidency, İBB Secretary General Hayri Baraçlı, hane
- Signatures for OMU tramline 24/05/2017 Signatures were signed for the OMU tram line: the construction protocol of the 6 bin 31 meter light rail line that will pass through the campus of Ondokuz Mayis University (OMU) was signed between Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, OMU and the contractor company. The signatures of the project, which is the last step of the project of light rail system to the university, were taken with a ceremony held in Samsun Metropolitan Municipality. Mayor of Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Yusuf Ziya Yılmaz, Rector of OMU Dr. A contract was signed between Sait Bilgiç and the contractor Metroray. 12 thousand 862 meters in total, the company will build a railway next week will perform the laying ceremony. Speaking before the signature İm