Abalı ski center in Gevaş district of Van is being repaired by the metropolitan municipality.
14 was attacked by the PKK in 2015 in 2016 and in the Abalı Ski Center in Gevaş, where the 11 had been operating for half a year, maintenance and repair work was initiated by the Van Metropolitan Municipality. Repair of the lifts, ropeways and ski areas in the facilities by the technical teams of the Department of Science Affairs is continuing. While the roads to the ski center were being expanded, the 2 one thousand square meter XNUMX car park was covered with hot asphalt and road lines were taken.
Yalçın Eryiğit, the Head of the Department of Science Affairs, stated that the ski center will be working with a hundred percent capacity.
Eryiğit, ıyla Governor of Van and Deputy Mayor Mr. Murat Zorluoğlu started to work with the instructions. Currently, the lifts, ski lifts and ski areas in the facilities are being repaired. Our aim is to offer ski facilities which are of great importance for Van tourism by completing our works before snowing, Ama he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Abalı Ski Resort 01/02/2014 Abali Ski Skiing was flooded loving people of Van: It's been shown in a meter of snow thickness between Abali Ski important ski centers in Turkey. The ski resort on the slopes of the Artos Mountain and facing the Lake Van is flooded by ski lovers. Especially at weekends, the ski resort, which has been densely crowded, also flocked to the Vans, who had the opportunity to enjoy the holidays. Abalı Ski Center, which is located in Abalı village of Gevas district of Van, was usually flooded by ski lovers on weekends, but it is very busy these days when schools are on holiday. The Abali Ski Resort, Youth and stating that among the most important ski centers of Turkey ...
- Abalı Ski Center Summit Cafeteria 08/10/2012 Van Gevas Governor Yusuf Day, Abali Ski Center 2. stage with the construction of a cafeteria for the citizens of the summit said they had done. After the attack on the Abalı Ski Center, providing information about the ongoing work on the facility Governor Yusuf Day, the goal is to train successful athletes in Van, he said. Güni said that two years of good work was done., The development of tourism in the region, the people of the region to meet with the ski sport, the world in the taekwondo in a branch of the world to remove the name of the name of Van, Van, why the Olympic champion, the world champion, we give her struggle . The new season of our facility Tesis
- Paragliding Pleasure in Abalı Ski Center 04/03/2013 Abalı Ski Center, one of the region's most important ski resort, while skiing on one hand, while enjoying the paragliding on the Artos Mountain. Abalı Ski Center located in Abalı village of Gevaş district of Van continues skiing on the weekends. Located on the slopes of Artos Mountain and looking to ski at the ski resort overlooking the Van Lake, the Vanlılar have a chance to watch the islands in the sea and the sea. Over the weekend skiers climbed to Artos Mountain at an altitude of 2800 and experienced paragliding. Sibel…
- Abalı ski resort opened the season 23/12/2013 Abalı ski center opened the season: The new season started in Abalı Ski Center in Van's Gevaş district. After the rainfall in the region, the ski resort, where the snow thickness reaches approximately 40 centimeters, has been flooded by ski lovers. Cities in every season a different beauty to assume that expresses anger, "Van centers is approximately 40 minutes away and the snow-covered Abali Ski Center, fascinates visitors with its magnificent views. In terms of snow quality and the natural beauty of the area where the ski center recently Turkey's most important ski centers We believe that will take place between ". Van as the Provincial Directorate of Youth Services and Sports leri
- Abalı Ski Center is getting an ambulance 10/01/2014 Abalı Ski Center Ambulances: Van Provincial Health Director Dr. Bilal Acar, Mouth and Dental Hospital will be the foundation of this year by stating, "Van Sea and Abalı Ski Center to be used in two separate ambulances will be taken," he said. Dr. Acar stated that there are total 5 506 personnel in Van in general, X 335 is a specialist, 772 is a general practitioner and the rest is from other health personnel and administrative services. Therefore, the lack of a doctor in terms of Van is already a matter of attention. As we bring the staff distribution scale (PDC) to an appropriate level, physician friends are completing their compulsory service dağılım
- Afad Teams made exercises at Abalı Ski Center 26/02/2014 Afad Teams did a drill at Abalı Ski Center: The Civil Defense Search and Rescue Association (AFAD) Provincial Directorate of Van provided drills at the Abalı Ski Center as part of the 28 February Civil Defense Day events. An annual avalanche drill, this year, the city center of the Xantom Ski Center in Abali Ski Center in the snow thickness of more than one meter in the region, search and rescue dog "Naz" with the participation of the drill, 42 people were rescued under an avalanche. Civil Defense Search and Rescue team in charge of the 2 person, entered the pit opened in the snow, the team, teams, saved under the snow. 2 minutes X
- Aralı Ski Center Arundant 17/08/2015 Abalı Ski Center Arundaklandı: Van Governor's Office, issued a description of the Aralı Ski Center. Van Governor's Office said in a statement, ü Abalı Ski Facilities within the boundaries of Abalı Mahallesi of Gevaş district of Gevaş district of Youth Services and Sports, 14 2015 01.00 7 50 members of the organization organized by the members of the armed terrorist terrorist group brought to them with the neutral with gasoline. In the incident, the entrance door of the facility and the doors of the cafeteria located near the building's XNUMX meter and the base station of a private company located in the same location were damaged. Performing arson aklama
- Abalı Ski Center re-opened 07/12/2015 Abalı Ski Center was reopened: The restoration work of the Abalı Ski Center, one of the most important tourism and sports centers of Eastern Anatolia, was begun by 4 months ago by PKK terrorists. Abali Ski Center, which was set on fire by the members of the terrorist organization PKK about 4 months ago, was put back into service after the repair works. Abalı Ski Center, which overlooks Lake Van located at the foot of Artos Mountain, the important tourism and winter sports center of Eastern Anatolia, started to host the ski lovers with the repair works after the terrorist attack. In August, intense work to complete the skiing season of the center, which was set on fire by terrorists, was completed. Ağustos
- Road Works at Abalı Ski Center 03/11/2017 Van Metropolitan Municipality worked in Abalı Ski Center in Gevaş district. With the work, the 6 meter road reached the width of the 12 meter and the hot asphalt. In addition, two parking lots were provided to the ski center. The Metropolitan Municipality Road Construction and Repairs Department, by expanding the road of Abalı Ski Center, which is the only ski resort of Van, made it more comfortable. The road with 6 meters covered with 12 meter wide hot asphalt. 11 thousand square meters 2 parking lot was paved for the winter tourism. Subject ...
- Ski slope overlooking Lake Van preparing for winter 14/12/2015 The ski slope with views of Lake Van is preparing for the winter: In the ski resorts in Bitlis and its districts, intensive work after the snow has been initiated. Erhan Onur Güler at Bitlis center and Nemrut Kardelen Ski Resort at Tatvan district are preparing for ski lovers. Upon arrival of the ski resort, citizens will have the opportunity to enjoy the resort between Nemrut Crater Lake and Lake Van. Nemrut Kardelen Ski Center Director Faruk Sinoglu, AA correspondent, the first snow of the season began preparations for the looting, he said. Sinoglu stating that they are trying to prepare the ski slopes for ski lovers, said: "Our snow crushers are on the job in order not to lose the snow."