We can ask a little by changing the title question; Is the 'T2 Line' to be sailed between the City Square and the Intercity Bus Terminal on the Yalova Road?
Let me share some information first;
130 70 million pounds of construction price completed the 60'i completed, so far the money spent 11 million. The line length is nine and a half kilometers, and the XNUMX station. The production of the tram, called İpekböceği, continues on this line.
When the tram was decided, when the tender was criticized, the construction stopped and the discussions started again.
The underground line of the line first, the source was found to be made as metrobus.
Then the new discussions began with construction.
When the concrete curtains made to isolate the line from the highway were found to be high, they were first cut and then iron bars were placed on top of each other.
The discussions flared up again when Alinur Aktaş took office.
The issue was discussed in detail in the Urban Transportation Symposium organized by the TMMOB Bursa Provincial Coordination Board. The debate on what will be the decision of Aktaş in social media continues.
Now the question is: As soon as the task is focused on savings, for this purpose, rental cars parked in the parks, canceled the fair programs, Aktas, black eyes, 60 million throws away?
Expectations to make improvements to this line.
Some people close to the top of the subway, converted into a metrobus line, while others suggest underground subway construction.
20-30 million spent and converted to HRS
In the symposium, Cengiz Duman, a member of the Chamber of Civil Engineers and Transport Commission, is in favor of converting the line into light rail system (HRS) as in Bursaray. According to Duman, already this line related to the wrong passenger calculation was made during the study. 2-3 year after year the tram will remain insufficient. Because 42 bin DOSAB employees have. Number of passengers in the terminal 30 bin. In addition to Anatolium, AS Center, skyscrapers and business centers started to rise in the framework of urban transformation along the road. The fairground is built in this area, and the new courthouse is also on this line.
Smoke, instead of canceling the line, the 20-30 recommends that it is converted into HRS by increasing the cost of more than a million. Extension of the stations on the existing line, upgrade overpasses.
A reminder of me. Tunnel was left for the connection between Bursaray and Istanbul via Kent Meydanı Shopping Center.
Let's see what Aktas will decide on this vital issue.
Source : www.bursahakimiyet.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Mayor Topbaş, 8 46 billion spent in the year, 22 billion spent on transportation investments and Istanbul said they are preparing new projects. 28/02/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, Çalık Holding Chairman Ahmet Çalık, Atv General Manager Adem Gürses, Calendar Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Ergün Diler, Sabah Newspaper Editor-in-Chief Erdal Şafak, Editor-in-Chief of ATV News Erdoğan Aktaş, Editor-in-Chief of A Haber Cengiz Er and Turkuvaz Media Executive Board Member hosted Kenan Işık in the project launch office of the Metropolitan Municipality in Sütlüce. Mayor Topbas stated that the Metropolitan Municipality spent only 8 billion liras for the investments in 46 year. He pointed out that the works carried out in Istanbul were applied as a sample project by the countries of the world. Transportation…
- Three times hand shifted and the XTM railway project spent on 1 billion remained unfinished 17/11/2014 BTK railway project, which has been changed three times and spent 1 billion, remained unfinished: The tender puzzle that left the construction of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway was reflected in the reports of the Court of Accounts. Turkey-kilometer leg of the 2008 76 Basic thrown by the three presidents in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line stopped because of the bidding system. The project of the century, which will revive the historical silk road with iron nets, has been awarded to 290 million liras. However, the tender was repeated twice and three times the money spent, but it was still not over. According to Isa Sezen from Zaman, the scandals that left the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway construction projected to be completed at 2011 were reflected in the reports of the Court of Accounts. 2008 76 eyi
- Unnecessarily Spent 10 Million Euro for Bursaray 17/01/2019 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, a new decision on the rail system. This decision seems to have been given in favor of the new signaling system, which would shorten the train voyages. However, experienced journalist Ahmet Emin Yilmaz says that a different alternative is on the agenda in today's corner. In the Bursaray system, 3 runs a different wagon, which causes problems with the software. The German company won the 9.5 million-euro signaling tender for the elimination of these problems by the Metropolitan. When the first part of the system 2020 September, the second part of the 2021 is activated in September, the 3.5 time interval will be 2 minutes. In our ear ıza Metropolitan ğ
- Aktas'dan Müjde, T2 tramway will be integrated into Bursaray 19/12/2018 Olay newspaper writer Mustafa Özdal, today's Mayor Alinur Aktas in the corner of Bursa gave a description of the transportation. President Aktas, who made important statements to Özdal, is talking about the 2 alternative plan for the integration of T2 tram line into Bursaray. It is not a day that there is a new and radical change in Bursa transportation. It is a fact that the Mayor of the Metropolitan Municipality Alinur Aktas, since the day he took office, a significant part of his work is devoted to transportation, the radical decisions in order to relieve the traffic does not stop. First, Aktas relieves traffic in the main arteries with small touches at the intersections and at the same time, Bursa 2035 Transportation Master Plan Önce
- The number of visitors in Erciyes exceeded 1 million 09/04/2014 The number of visitors in Erciyes exceeded 1 million: Erciyes AŞ Chairman Cıngı: bir 4 visited the Erciyes Mountain Ski Center in 1 more than a million people during the month. Although we had a dry period, the number of visitors increased compared to last year. X Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Board Murat Cahit Cıngı, Erciyes Ski Center in the season closed, stating that "4 over the month of Mount Erciyes Ski Center 1 more than a million people visited. Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in Erciyes this year C
- The number of people traveling with YHT exceeded 8 million 03/01/2013 The number of people traveling by YHT has passed 8 million Minister Yıldırım said that in 2012, the number of people traveling with YHT since the introduction of the HRCs has exceeded one thousand 8 million. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, said in a statement, 750 March 13 in Eskisehir and Ankara High Speed Train (YHT) with connecting Turkey's 'speed rail' dream reminded that reality. Konya-Ankara YHT line on the 2009 August 23 reminiscent of the service Yildirim, service from the citizens of YHT'lar received great interest since the period said. There is an increase in the number of YHT passengers every day gün
- Chinese Railways carry 15 million 80 per day 14/02/2013 China 15 80 26 9 82 891 2,7 10 2 390 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Today (XNUMX February) is the first day of the new year according to China's lunar calendar. Only today, XNUMX million XNUMX thousand people across the country is expected to travel by rail. Source: turkish.cri.cn
- The number of passengers carried on the Marmaras exceeded 6,5 million 08/12/2013 The number of passengers carried on the Marmaras exceeded 6,5 million: General Director of TCDD Süleyman Karaman, since the day of service in Marmaray 6,5 more than a million passengers have been conveying, "Citizens' interest in us is pleased," he said. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Director Süleyman Karaman, AA said in a statement to reporters, he said that thanks to the Marmaray Project considerable TCDD arrived at a place in the world. 10 216 voyage carried out a day per minute 15 expressed that "Citizens, the first 80 benefited from free Marmaray days. There was a busy passenger traffic at that time. Currently XNUMX thousand people a day service."
- Number of Passengers Passed 100 Million 03/08/2014 Number of Passengers Passed 100 Million: In İzmir, the rail system user exceeded the 100 million threshold in four years. İZBAN's Alsancak, İzmir Metro's Konak stations are the canals of the city. In İzmir, the number of passengers using the rail system increased from 40 to 100 million in four years, and after the last arrangements, İZBAN's Alsancak, İzmir Metro's Konak, Çankaya and Basmane stations became the lifelines of the city. Two-rail system, 500 more than a thousand Izmirliye serviced each day 100 thousand passengers, these four began to use the station. The fact that the stations are at the center of the city's business centers is şehr
- Marmaray received 10 million in bridges 07/01/2016 Marmaray took the 10 million in the bridges: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim stated that the number of vehicles passing through the bridges fell from 150 to 141 million; "Marmaray 29 opened in October 2013 and so far 114 has carried millions of passengers. This is the explanation of the reduction in bridges," he said. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul Despite increasing with each passing day traffic should note that reduced the number of vehicles passing from xnumx't bridge pulling, he continued: "The number of motor vehicles in Turkey was based on 2015 million 8 million, but the number of vehicles passing the bridge 20 million 150 fell to million Marmaray 141 opened in October 29 and to date 2013 million X
- Number of Vehicles Passing Through Eurasia Tunnel 1 Exceeds Million 10/02/2017 The number of vehicles passing through the Eurasian Tunnel 1 Exceeds the Million: The Eurasia Tunnel, which connects the Asian and European continents with the two-storey highway tunnel that passes under the sea floor for the first time, continues to contribute greatly to Istanbul transportation. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the number of vehicles using the Eurasian Tunnel, where drivers showed great interest, exceeded 1 million. Shortening the transit time and distance on both sides of Istanbul, the Eurasian Tunnel provides significant time and close savings to drivers. As the shortest route between the two continents in Istanbul, 22 started to serve on December 2016.
- 2017 Exceeds Million in 21 20/02/2018 The train service for Madrid-Barcelona to 10. year is celebrated today. Despite the political tensions in Catalonia, the number of passengers carried on the line mentioned in 2017 increased by 7,6 to reach 4,1 million, while the number of total roads carried to date was 35 million. The total number of passengers in the high speed train lines in Spain reached 3,7 million with an increase of 21,1 last year. A new high-speed train service will be launched next year on the Madrid-Barcelona High-Speed Train line, offering more affordable prices.
- Number of passengers transported by YHT surpassed 5,5 million 18/01/2012 It has been reported that the 5 million 517 thousand 812 passengers have moved up to date with High Speed Train (YHT). The number of passengers transported by YHT last year has almost reached the number of passengers transported by 2009 in 2010. In the 2009 942 341 thousand people prefer to make the trip so high-speed train, 2010 years, this number had increased 100 1 889 million and two thousand percent a year until the number of passengers carried had found 2 850 thousand million. 2011 2 555 383 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX This year's Bu
- Number of airline passengers in Turkey 7 120 month Exceeds Million 07/08/2018 In Turkey in January-July passenger traffic (including direct transit), 2017 percent compared to the same period last year 14 120 thousand million increase was 402 370. The General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI) announced the airline airplane, passenger and freight statistics for July of 2018. Accordingly, 2018 in July; According to the same month of the previous year, 3,8 decreased by% 84.799 and 10,8 increased by 75.092. Overflight traffic in the same month was 12,8 with an increase of 45.322. Thus the total number of…
- Number of Passengers in Akçaray Found 7 Million 01/06/2018 It was put into service by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. Akçaray is run by the city. Providing comfortable transportation in short periods with the east-west axis of Izmit, Akçaray broke the record for its own road transport as a result of demand from the citizen. Since the 1 August 2017 where Akçaray was commissioned, 10 broke its own record by reaching 7 million passengers per month. CELEBRATES HAVE BEEN CHOICE In the month 7 thousand 650 expeditions carried out Akçaray'da 7 million people have provided transportation to date. The fact that the flight intervals are one 7 per minute allows citizens to choose Akçaray in transportation. Daily…
- Number of Passengers Carried by Marmaray 295 Exceeds Million 26/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister M. Cahit Turhan, combining the Asian and European sides under the sea with Marmaray up to now 295 more than a million passengers between the continents with confidence and comfort in the 4 minutes, he said. Minister Turhan, "every year more citizens prefer Marmaray, 2017'dan 2018'den 3,5 million passengers increase." said. Turhan, Marmaray's introduction into service 5. As a result of the year, Marmarus operated by TCDD Transportation and commissioned at 29 October 2013 has so far announced that more than 295 passengers travel in 4 with confidence and comfort between Asia and Europe X
- Marmaray's 5. 295 Passes Over Million in Anniversary 28/10/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Marmaray's introduction into service 5. In its statement, Marmarus, operated by TCDD Transportation and commissioned at 29 October 2013, said that more than a million passengers traveled to 295 in minutes with the confidence and comfort between Asia and the European continents. The number of passengers transported by Marmaray surpassed 4 million Minister Turhan, "Marmaray, which unites the Asian and European sides under the sea, has so far 295 with more than 1 million passengers, confidence and comfort in the 295 every minute. We prefer more and more citizens every year, 4 According to 2017 '
- Number of Passengers Carried by Izmir Tram Over 21 Million 23/11/2018 The tram project, which is one of the most important steps of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality in terms of transporting public transportation to contemporary standards, has gained a great place in the life of the people of İzmir in a short time. The number of passengers carried by Konak Tramway, which started service in March of last year, was over 2017 million. The number of passengers at Konak Tramway was 21. The Izmir Tram, which Izmir Metropolitan Municipality has implemented with the aim of environmental, economic and comfortable public transportation, has become an integral part of the city life in a short time. Pedestrian and automobile drivers have also adopted the rules over time and eri
- Chairman Aktas, T2 line clarified the work 07/12/2017 Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Alinur Aktas, the budget of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly meeting and BUSKI General Assembly of Bursa, with a better level of values, 7 / 24 task to move to a better level, he said. President Aktas, "Our problem, excitement and love is Bursa," he said. In the parliamentary meeting, the budget for the 2018 fiscal year of the Metropolitan Municipality, the expense was 2 billion 650 million TL, the revenue was determined as 2 billion 600 million TL. Greater City Council November 3. The General Assembly Meeting of the General Directorate of BUSKI was held with the participation of Mayor Alinur Aktaş. Speaking at the meeting of the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Hall Büyük
- Diversion Tunnel Completed in Aktaş Dam 11/04/2013 Aktas Dam, which is expected to give life to the villages of Kayakoy and the surrounding villages, is continuing. The two ends of the diversion tunnel, which must be completed to start the construction of the dam body, came together yesterday. The light was visible in the 546 meter-long tunnel. Following the construction of the latest works in the tunnel, the construction of the body will be completed. Kayaköy Mayor Ali Akkaşlı and the village headmen of the region are closely following the works carried out by the contractor Meksan İnşaat. The body height of Aktas Dam, which is planned to be completed in April of 2015, will be 105 meters. The body of the central clay core sand gravel filler type will be the 476 meter. 45 ...
- Aktas Ski Resort Renewing 24/12/2014 Renewal of Aktaş Ski Resort: In the Ahlat district of Bitlis, during the first opening period, renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which is highly appreciated by the surrounding cities and districts as well as from different cities. Renovation works are underway for the Aktaş Ski Resort, which has been idle for years, to be modernized and used more actively. It is aimed to increase the current ski track distance to the 800 meter by the works of Ahlat District Governorate and to present it to the public by making teleskies suitable for today's technology. Ahlat District Governor's office in the statement made about the subject; . Renovation works of the ski center located in Aktaş area of our district were started. Our district in previous years İl
- Aktaş transportation group 21/07/2012 Aktas Holding Transportation Group, which started to work in 1938, is still the most established group within the structure of the Holding and maintains its leadership in the rubber air suspension bellows sector. Aktas Transport Group Holding, 12 company, 43 thousand square meter closed area, 2011 million production capacity as of 2,5, 116 continues to grow with a group turnover exceeding million Euros. Aktaş Air Suspension Systems, Bursa, Turkey Aktas Aktas Holding, bearing the same name, we made substantial domestic production of bellows for the market, our first and most common commercial brands that we have a high market share. Under this brand, we am
- InnoTrans 2012: Aktas Holding Awaits Visitors 18/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, will be held in Berlin, Germany between 18.09.2012 and 21.09.2012. Aktas Holding will be waiting for the exhibitors at the Hall 2012 / 9 booth at InnoTrans 351. About Aktaş Holding: Aktas, whose foundations were laid by Sait AKTAŞ in 1938, is the basis of its taş Aktaş Understanding, policies and practices for its employees, customers and all stakeholders. The human being, who provided sustainable change and development, made a living and created value for other individuals, played an important role in the formation of Aktaş understanding. … Sustainability ”in the understanding of Aktaş and ışı
- Governor Azizoğlu: Aktas Border Gate, Turkey's 3. The Great Border Crossing 18/11/2012 Ardahan Governor Seyfettin Azizoğlu, the customs gates and the railway not only Ardahan, Turkey and noting that won the world Aktas Border Gate to be opened soon 'to Turkey's 3. Ardahan Governor Seyfettin Azizoğlu, the customs gates and the railway not only Ardahan, Turkey and noting that won the world Aktas Border Gate to be opened soon 'to Turkey's 3. stated that there will be a large border crossing. Governor Azizoğlu, local and national press members working in the province came together in Ardahan Castle. Provincial Police Director Oktay Bulduk, Director of Agriculture and Livestock Mustafa Diagnostics, Health Director Bilge Kagan Kaya, İl
- Sakarya Provincial Police Director Visits Aktas Tüvasaş 25/04/2013 Sakarya Province Police Chief Visits Tüvasas Aktas Sakarya Province Police Chief Mustafa Aktas, Turkey Wagon Industry Co. (TÜVASAŞ) Chairman and General Manager Erol İnal. General Manager Erol İnal, who accepted the Sakarya Provincial Police Director Mustafa Aktaş in his office, gave a presentation to the guests about the ongoing Diesel Train Sets by walking the TÜVASAŞ facilities. Source: www.stargundem.com