The Prime Ministry Circular was issued in the Official Gazette for the production of the metro, light rail, tram and similar vehicles with the minimum of 51 domestic goods.
In the circular published by the signature of Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, the approval of the projects and specifications of the ropeway, funicular, monorail, subway and city rail systems and the standards and duties of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications of 26 / 09 / 2011 decree 15. He was reminded of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications.
Within this scope, minimum% of the pulling and pulling vehicles used by public institutions and organizations, municipalities and special provincial administrations and the related sub-institutions, such as metro, light rail, tramway etc. 51 will be domestic goods.
especially the technical specifications regarding the purchase of goods and services produced in Turkey which prevents the provision of domestic production and services will be given to secondary legislation.
All necessary measures will be taken to promote the technical and administrative arrangements that will ensure the use of domestic production and services in the procurement and procurement works related to domestic production and procurement.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Samsun, 70'i Domestic and Milite Trams are coming 13/08/2018 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor mind Sahin, a first in Turkey will be succeeded 70 percent local content on a tram ürettirerek said they aimed to present to the public. Local Panorama trams, which were bought by Samsun Metropolitan Municipality and produced in the country, started to serve in Samsun in 2015 for the first time. Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which is being studied by Ondokuz Mayis University on the campus of additional light rail line within the scope of the new trams to be taken about Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Zihni Sahin explained. In his statement, Chairman Şahin stated, “Panorama model trams in 2015 have a ratio of approximately 59 in Bursa Başkan
- 70 Target Percentage in Domestic Production 27/09/2012 The share of rail public transport in Turkey is increasing every day. Tramway production, which requires high engineering, came to life in Bursa. Siemens and Durmazlar collaborated with the first domestic tram was completed. Bursa is now showing its role in the world automotive sector in the field of rail systems. The first local tram İpekböceği, which was completed with the support of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality and the cooperation of Siemens and Durmazlar, was introduced at Siemens stand at Eurasia Rail in Istanbul in March. Turkey introduced the budget allocated to the railways in an environment where the budget allocated for the first time late silkworm highways, rail transport for the future of Bursa will facilitate access to the target. Siemens ...
- Local trams in Kayseri landed on rails 09/08/2016 Local trams in Kayseri landed on rails: One hundred percent local construction trams taken from Bozankaya Company were brought to the rails by Kayseri Mayor Mustafa Çelik. Stating that they will put into service the 2 pieces of tram every month, Mayor Çelik said that the new cars will be rented from Gaziantep together with the new vehicles. People hold the ver National Will Show. At the People's Square, while the trams serve until the morning. The Mayor of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, who participated in the democracy attacks every day, personally coordinated the introduction of new trams to the municipality. Stating that he was excited about the introduction of the local trams, Mayor Çelik stated that “100 domestic rail system vehicles will be put down on the tracks“
- Bozankayan produced local trams received full marks from citizens 22/09/2016 The local trams produced by Bozankayan received full marks from the citizens: Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality received full marks from the citizens of Bozankaya which were bought by the Bozankaya company and made entirely by Turkish engineers. The new vehicles impress with their comfort, safety and appearance. A part of the 42 new rail system vehicle, where the Metropolitan Municipality has invested about 30 million euros, has started its operations. Bozankaya tram manufactured in Ankara, with the highest passenger capacity in Turkey. At the same time the cost of buying in Turkey will be held until today importance of being the most convenient tram project. Instead of Europe Avrupa
- Trams will be air conditioned in Konya 13/04/2012 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which puts its works on new rail system investments and new tram purchases, has started work on the installation of air conditioners in all the tramways serving the city transportation. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail System Department is serving within the trams of air conditioning system is installed. Trams running a daily 310 between Alaaddin Hill and the Alaaddin Keykubat Campus, which have an important place in the city transport, carry around 30 million passengers annually. In the 1992, the Alaadddin-Cumhuriyet line and the Alaaddin-Kampus line in the 1995 tramway service.
- Trains will be a problem again 13/05/2015 Tramways in Konya will be a problem again: Konya tram is one of the most talked about topics in every period. So now the schools are closed and after the schools are closed right after the tram lines are being remodeled tram So after the schools closed last year, the problem of not working in the tram between the bus station and the bus station between the bus stop this time again at the same time after the schools closed and this time in Ramadan Alaaddin-Otogar is said to be lived between. Already under normal conditions, even when the tram is working normally, especially in the business entrance and exit hours on the campus to the right side of the city can not provide the correct passenger transport, tram
- Will the buses and trams in Konya be free during the holidays 10/09/2016 In Konya, buses and trams will be free during the holidays: Konya Metropolitan Municipality announced that buses and trams will provide free services on the first day of the Feast of Sacrifice. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the Kurban Day before the city made all the necessary preparations. Metropolitan, said in a statement on the first day of feast buses and trams would be free. The Transportation Planning and Rail System Department, which will provide a discounted service of 50 on the second, third and fourth days of the festival, took all necessary measures to ensure that citizens spend their holidays more comfortable and peaceful.
- Buses and trams will be free until GaziantepKart is activated 05/06/2017 Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality has announced that boarding passes are free of charge until the new art GaziantepKart in takes place in municipal buses and trams. The Metropolitan Municipality has started a transition to the, GaziantepKart halk system, which is a new card in public buses, municipal buses and tram. Constantly developing and growing rapidly following the rapid technological developments in the world, the Metropolitan Municipality has launched innovation in smart city and intelligent transportation. Due to the expiration of the art Kart27 “public transport electronic system, the transition to the new” GaziantepCard UM system, which has many innovations in the smart city and smart transportation area, has been initiated. In the statement made by Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, ehir
- New York's New Symbol Will Be Tramways 03/09/2018 Due to the heavy troubles in metro transportation in New York, problems in public transportation in the city will be solved by rail system. It has been announced that New York Mayor Bill de Blasio has completed a two-year feasibility study (BQX streetcar) project. The City of New York said the trams would work between Brooklyn and Queens. According to the New York City Council, the railroads and trams will cost around 2.73 billion dollars to the city in the first place. 'Trams will start working in New York 30 will earn more dollars per year' in New York City with the start of trams in the city economy over the years'
- 51 Domestic vehicles being produced 04/07/2012 Our valuable railway industrialists, as you know, have completed the transfer of some subway lines in Ankara to Ankara Municipality's Ministry of Transport, (DLH). 324 29 2011 for the purchase of 14 subway vehicles, which are the vehicles of DLH Ankara subway, has been auctioned as of December 2012. Tender date 20 is very close to the time specified in February 324, but I think it can be given more time than 108 days depending on demand. The specification has been beautifully prepared to pave the way for Turkish railroad industrialists. A total of 32 months delivery time for 75 units (XNUMX series) subway vehicles is given in the tender. XNUMX pieces of vehicles (X
- A Company in Ankara Produced Ceramics for Trams and Trams 24/08/2018 Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, especially in big cities 12 used rail transport in the heart of nature "traction motor", the first time in Ankara in Turkey Els Inc. Produced by. Turkey's EMTask of the first electric motor manufacturers Inc. Established in 1964 by the factory, 1967 in ELSAN Electric San. And Tic. Inc. 's began to serve. Initially, only 18.5 kW, the company is able to produce electric motors up to 400 kW up to 12 kW. Electric motors Elektrik
- Minister Yıldırım: YHt Line 95% of Infrastructure, 35 of Superstructure is OK 01/06/2013 TRANSPORTATION Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, ongoing ongoing Eskisehir-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line in the infrastructure work of the 95'in, 35'in the completion of the work of the top percent of the work, he said. Minister Binali Yildirim, Bilecik in the town of Osmaneli YHT line construction site, received information about the work. Minister Yildirim later told members of the press. Explaining the difficulties of the line where the work continued Minister Yıldırım said: "We saw the helicopter coming in. You come out of one of the tunnel and one of the long-viaducts in the long ha viaducts, so 30 km is currently on the tunnel is finished.
- 51 native fight on rail system 19/09/2012 OSTİM Rail Transportation Cluster, Ankara Metro, has adopted the 51 offset percent. This step was a very important success for the industry. This approach came to be applied to other tenders. Sector, the 51 threshold, ignoring the "delivery to the address" claimed that the Samsun and Konya municipalities initiated a struggle for the correction of tenders. The OSTİM Rail Transport System Cluster decided not to step back from the 51 domestic contribution requirement set out in the Ankara Metro. Toplantı The 51 is an important step and a definite threshold now, iler the industrialists said at the meeting held in Ankara OSTIM under the direction of Rüştü Bozkurt, the writer of Dünya Newspaper.
- 51 native decision in rail system does not step back 22/09/2012 OSTİM Rail Transportation Cluster, Ankara Metro, has adopted the 51 offset percent. This step was a very important success for the industry. This approach came to be applied to other tenders. Sector, the 51 threshold, ignoring the "delivery to the address" claimed that the Samsun and Konya municipalities initiated a struggle for the correction of tenders. The OSTİM Rail Transport System Cluster decided not to step back from the 51 domestic contribution requirement set out in the Ankara Metro. Toplantı The 51 is an important step and a definite threshold now, iler the industrialists said at the meeting held in Ankara OSTIM under the direction of Rüştü Bozkurt, the writer of Dünya Newspaper.
- 51 native challenge on rail system (PRIVATE NEWS) 26/09/2012 OSTİM Rail Transportation Cluster, Ankara Metro, has adopted the 51 offset percent. This step was a very important success for the industry. This approach came to be applied to other tenders. Sector, the 51 threshold, ignoring the "delivery to the address" claimed that the Samsun and Konya municipalities initiated a struggle for the correction of tenders. At the meeting in Ankara Ostim, industrialists, "51 percent threshold is an important step and a clear anymore. No excuses coming out of it. Turkey is able to produce these vehicles," they said. ANKARA - OSTIM's 5 cluster, along with the Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster, is present in the '
- Ostim Giad President Türkoğlu: Percentage of 51 for Ankara Metro 30/09/2012 OISTIM Young Businessmen Association (GİAD) President Teoman Turkoglu, domestic industry for the development of domestic procurement requirements should be sought by specifying the requirement of domestic, "for the Ankara metro 51 domestic contribution requirement is very much to the requirement. Turkoglu, in a written statement, public procurement in the domestic industry must be given privilege, he said. OSTIM Turkey's largest and the world, indicating that one of the numbered organized industrial zones Turkoglu, "the locomotive of the domestic industry, which can not be done in production OSTİM is very little, thanks to the cluster studies initiated for them to increase the competitiveness of companies in the OSTIM production and competition the power ...
- Anatolian Rail Transport Systems cluster ARUS has decided to enter 100 domestic products and create a national brand in rail system auctions 19/12/2012 The Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems cluster (ARUS) decided to enter the 100 domestic products with the national rail system tenders and to create a national brand. ARUS, which aims to keep the country's resources inside, aims to prevent 2023 billion TL investment up to 40 to foreign companies. The Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) meeting, which aims to strengthen the cooperation of rail sector representatives under a single roof, was held at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce. Meeting; Metin Tahan, General Director of Infrastructure Investments, Ministry of Transport, Communication and Maritime Affairs, Ziya Burhanettin Güvenç, Chairman of ARUS, Deputy Chairman of ARUS Ostim Foundation Board of Directors Member Ulaştırma
- Anatolian Rail Transport Systems cluster ARUS has decided to enter 100 domestic products and create a national brand in rail system auctions 24/12/2012 The Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems cluster (ARUS) decided to enter the 100 domestic products with the national rail system tenders and to create a national brand. ARUS, which aims to keep the country's resources inside, aims to prevent 2023 billion TL investment up to 40 to foreign companies. The Anatolian Rail Transportation Systems Cluster (ARUS) meeting, which aims at strengthening the unity of rail sector representatives under a single roof, was held at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce recently. Meeting; Metin Tahan, General Director of Infrastructure Investments, Ministry of Transport, Communication and Maritime Affairs, ARIS Chairman Ziya Burhanettin Güvenç, ARUS Vice President Ostim Foundation Board of Directors leşme
- 51's local contribution rate applicable in the construction of the Ankara metro is legalized 07/01/2013 President of the Anatolian Rail Transportation System Cluster (ARUS) and Rector of Çankaya University. Dr. Ziya Burhanettin Guvenc stated that the domestic contribution rate of 51, which is valid in the construction of the Ankara metro, is below the capabilities and capabilities of the Turkish industry and that the domestic contribution should be secured by law, including other investments. Professor Dr. Güvenç, AA correspondent, said that the 51 domestic contribution to the Ankara metro is a major stage of the expression, after this application, industrialists, foreign investors began to believe the Turkish industrialists, he said. Long-term efforts to use the 51 native contribution in Ankara metro…
- 100 will not be produced by the National Train 18/12/2013 100 National Train will be produced by the National Train: National Train Project presentation meeting, Speaking, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the national High Speed Train (YHT) will not be the national 100 percent said. Speaking at a press conference held in Ankara Railway Station Binali Yildirim, "the design of the seats, the external appearance of the interior design of the Turkish people, the aesthetic understanding of everything. From here, we will do everything from this train A to Z. This is a very foolish job What's important is to be an integrator of the job, brother, I'm doing such a job.
- One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous production rails (Photo Gallery) 27/02/2014 One hundred percent of Istanbul's first indigenous tramway tram rails: Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, introduced the first local production tram of Istanbul and carried out a test drive. Mayor Topbaş stated that the new vehicles are produced at a cost of less than 50. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has added a new one to its transportation investments. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, aiming for the 2019 kilometer rail system line as of 420, accelerated the production of metro and tram production. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality…
- Topbas: Local tram wagons cost 50 cheaper 01/03/2014 Topbas: Local tram wagons% 50 It costs cheaper: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, 1995 in a handheld handgun 250 dollar was brought to the 1 dollars, but now is manufactured to 1995 dollars, he said. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, 250 in the hands of a tram handgun 1 was brought to the dollar, but now is manufactured to 3.5 dollars, he said. Topbas, alın Now a carriage 1.57 million euros can not get under. We cost 50 million Euros. XNUMX percent of the cost we produce.. He said. Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, introduced the first local production tram in Istanbul at Topkapı Tram Station.
- One hundred percent local tram was showcased at Eurasia Rail Fair 06/03/2014 A hundred percent local tram was unveiled at Eurasia Rail Fair: Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş, 4. International Railway Light Rail Systems Infrastructure and Logistics Fair (Eurasia Rail 2014) exhibited at the entrance of the IMM's one-hundred percent of the first local tram introduced. Produced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality affiliate companies of Transportation Inc. the tram, the General Director of TCDD Suleyman Karaman touring together with President Kadir Topbaş, members of the press found. Mayor Kadir Topbaş stated that the local tram is a very successful project and a very advanced technology is used in the vehicle close to aircraft technology and continued his speech: "Our project is currently çok
- At Least% 51 Native Charter for New HRC Sets 12/12/2014 At least 51 Native Charter for New YHT Sets will be searched: Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, announced that the tender for the industrial and engineering design of the national high-speed train will be announced at 22 January 2015. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, said that they completed the design works of the national high-speed train, and that they will be awarded the tender for 22 January 2015 for industrial and engineering design. Minister Elvan, AA correspondent, said the national high-speed train has completed their design work. Elvan stated that the following process is the completion of the engineering projects, "We are going to tender about this. National high Bundan
- 85 native to trams of Izmir 15/10/2015 The trams of Izmir are the 85 locals: While the tram lines of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality are being built, the tram cars are produced at Hyundai Eurotem facilities in Adapazarı. TCDD General Manager Ömer Yıldız and the Mayor Aziz Büyükoğlu received a briefing about the production process of vehicles in Adapazarı. Kocaoglu, the first time a result of a collaboration of local authorities with state-owned enterprises in Turkey recalling that izban was born, said that this is a very important example. TCDD General Director Ömer Yıldız, Turkey has made significant strides in recent years in the railways and all lines as in the framework of this year 2018 said they plan to make breakthroughs in electrical and signaling. Izmir…