With the opening of schools, the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş went to the public transport vehicles on the basis of the heavy demand.
Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department Public Transport Department in a statement made by the statement; Ve The hours of movement in public transport vehicles have been rearranged by taking into account the opening of schools and the high demands of the citizens. It is important to take into consideration the changes in the hours of public transport for citizens using public transport kullanan.
For changes to three different categories: Weekday, Saturday and Sunday Click
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Free public transport in Kocaeli hours after 19.00 28/07/2016 Public transport in Kocaeli is free after hours 19.00: Buses and ferries run by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and TransportationPark throughout the city provide free transportation to our citizens after the hour 19.00. As long as the people of Kocaeli continue to watch democracy in the city squares, the vehicles will continue to provide free service after the 19.00. However, Line 200C and Line 800K with Hat 800 will be excluded. On the other hand, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, on the other hand, aims to provide access to the houses of our citizens who have democracy during the,
- 84 Million Passengers Moved on Public Transportation in Konya 26/02/2018 Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to all corners of Konya thanks to its wide transportation network, environmentally friendly, natural gas and last system transportation vehicles, carried 2017 bus line and 276 million 2 thousand passengers in 84 tram line in 656. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, which is serving once again to Konya's 31 district with the New Metropolitan Law, has also made significant strides in the area of public transportation. Konya Metropolitan Mayor Tahir Akyürek, they strengthened with the public transport fleet in Konya natural gas and environment-friendly buses in Turkey stating that they are the first municipalities offering electric buses into service, always the latest technologies in the public transportation field ...
- Change in Urban Public Transportation Lines in Kahramanmaraş 01/08/2017 Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality has started a fast, comfortable, economical and integrated public transportation system, changing the route on some lines for a preferable public transportation system. Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Services Department of the Public Transportation Branch in the changes made by the transition to the transfer system due to some lines was canceled in some routes were changed to the route. According to the written statement made by the Public Transport Branch, the routes were changed on the public transport line 15, 25 and 38, while the lines 14, 19 and 20 were canceled. 15 2 2017 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Public Transportation in Trabzon 1 13 Carried Million Passengers a Year 15/01/2018 In the Metropolitan Municipality of Trabzon 2017 carried 13 million 63 thousand 551 passengers. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, "We are there to serve our people day and night," he said. Serving the four corners of Trabzon with its wide transportation network, the Metropolitan Municipality has put the social municipality in the best way in the transportation area. 2017 million in the citizens of 2.7 transportation services in this service 'free card' was completely free with the benefit. In addition to free transportation services benefited by 65 citizens, persons with disabilities, veterans and martyrs and other rightful citizens, discounted transport by law UM
- Transfer System Starts in Kahramanmaraş 17/07/2017 Kahramanmaraş Transport System for Public Transportation Begins: Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality announced the commencement of the Public Transport Transport System at 24.07.2017 dates. In the statement made by the Department of Transportation Services, the Directorate of Public Transport, Halk For a faster, comfortable, economical, integrated and preferable public transportation system of Private Public Buses operating in the city, the transfer system with 24.07.2017 TL will be applied within 60 minutes from the date of 0,30. With the TRANSMISSION System to be made, the traffic load in the city will be reduced and alternatives to public transportation will be increased and waiting and travel time at the stations will be shortened. Yap
- Public Transportation Prices in Kahramanmaras 21/07/2018 Kahramanmaras Metropolitan Municipality has a new arrangement of public transport fees and the scheduled tariff will be valid as of 23 July 2018 Monday. In a written statement made by the Department of Transportation Services of the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş: ve The issue of updating of public transportation fees was discussed on the agenda of 06.07.2018 date and 2018 / 05-25 Transport Coordination Center (UKOME); 'Private Public Buses working with Revenue Sharing Rotation System (HPRS) serving in Kahramanmaras City Center, Public buses operating in the city center with Revenue Sharing Rotation System, Public Buses and Public Buses and Public Buses and Public Buses ...
- Non-Contact Boarding Period Starts in Kahramanmaraş 05/05/2019 At the press conference held with the cooperation of Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent, smart systems used in public transportation were introduced. Kahramanmaraş Metropolitan Municipality and E-Kent implement the Toplu New Hero Card Mobile Application “, um HeroCart Refill with SMS“ and “Public Transportation Payment with Contactless Bank Cards ve. E-Kent, the leading company in the field of ticketing technologies with the Metropolitan Municipality of Kahramanmaraş, developed intelligent transportation solutions specific to Kahramanmaraş. The new version of KahramanKart, which can be used in IOS and Android phones, is available in this context. With the new HeroCard application, public transport services can be tracked. With the application installed NFC-enabled phones and man
- IETT Sells Forgotten Items in Public Transport Vehicles 19/03/2013 IETT Public Goods on Transactions Forgotten Items in Istanbul IETT buses, trams, metro, bus stops and items forgotten in the tunnel vehicles and the owners can not be reached 26 March 2013 auction will be launched on Tuesday. Hundreds of lost goods, including laptop, camera, mobile phone, as well as electronic items such as ironing, car license plate, various clothes are noteworthy. IETT buses, trams, subways, stops and forgotten items in Tunnel vehicles and housing, XIUMX March 2015 26 in the building of the railway station in the morning between 09.00 and 12.00 citizens who want to auction,
- Daily 350 Thousand People Are Moved in Public Transportation Vehicles in Kayseri 03/06/2013 Daily 350 Thousand People are Moving in Public Transportation in Kayseri: KAYSERİ Metropolitan Municipality; remove and transport vans, buses and rail systems with natural gas, noting that Turkey has become the best public transport in the city, which has announced that public transport 350 thousand people moved in about a day. In the statement made by the municipality, the public bus 387'i 125'i public bus, 512 bus and rail system, including public transportation by drawing attention to the following was noted: "9 bin 100 in the city every day by rail systems and buses 350 bin The person is moving around this 120 esnasında