The shopping center in the Vadistanbul project opened its doors to visitors. On the land belonging to Evyap Holding, the 103 store is located on the 270 thousand square meter area with the partnership of Artaş İnşaat and Invest İnşaat. In addition to the covered area, the project also includes an 760 meter-long shopping street.
HAVARAY IS COMING
One of the striking features of the project is the connection to the Havaray. Shopping center Seyrantepe indicating Metro between that havaray services offered Artas Construction Board President Suleyman Çetinsaya, "within Turkey's first private havara the Vadistanbul project Artas and Invest Construction came to life with 15 million euro investment. Havaman, which provides access to the food floor of Vadistanbul AVM from Seyrantepe Metro in the minute of 2, is also important for the whole region. 2 month after we run the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality will be transferred. The opening of the 29 will be held in October. Havaray 4 will bring and take an 250 person per minute. We also invested 130 million liras for infrastructure outside of Havaray, Ayrıca he said.
TWO MONTHS FREE
After the 2 month free operation of Havaray, it is planned to use Istanbul Card after transferring to the Metropolitan. 14 Çetinsaya stated that the shopping center opened in September reached the occupancy rate of 75%. We have more than a thousand people in our project 40. Therefore we needed a mall. After that, I don't think there will be a need. Considering the surrounding new housing projects, we are targeting 1.5 million visitors per month.
Source : www.sabah.com.t is
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Viaport Marine Transportation 09/02/2015 Viaport Marine Transportation By Air: 'Viaport Marin', which was built by Via Properties in Tuzla, Istanbul, will be opened in May 2015. 600 million pounds in the project amusement park, shopping center, aquarium, hotel and zoo will be. The marina will be transported by air. Countdown has started in the marina project in TUZLA. The project developed by Via Properties on the sea will have the capacity of 750 yachts. Built with an investment of over 600 million pounds, Viaport Marin will also include an amusement park, a giant aquarium, a hotel, a shopping center and a zoo. 95 percent of rough construction project is completed and is scheduled to be completed in May. Built in ...
- There is a Tank Production in Bursa after Tram and Metro 03/03/2016 Bursa and tram There then Values Tank Production Metro: Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, tram in Bursa, subway, said that the preparations for after the tank production of high-speed trains, said the city of Turkey 2023 the pioneers would be in line with the objectives together with the steps taken . President Altepe, Bursa and Turkey's tram brand "Durmazlar producing silkworm owners Maker Hussein and Fatma Durmaz brothers entertained. The new metropolitan meeting in the municipal building in Ankara Road, potential and disposal of the possible steps were evaluated for the industry. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, Bursa in this period, the greatest chance of industrialists, he said.
- It turned out that Metro Istanbul's Logo is a Quote from Sofia Metro 27/06/2016 Metro Istanbul 's Logo appeared to be a quote from Sofia Metro: Last month, the logo of Metro Istanbul had changed but when it was researched, it was determined that the new logo was not original. Even though Istanbul was one of the largest cities in the world, it met with the metro too late and extended until the end of 2000. Taksim 4. While Levent Metro was the first metro in Istanbul, over time the network expanded and applications such as metrobus and light rail systems came. Istanbul Metro changed its name to Metro Istanbul at the end of last month and gained a different institutional structure. In addition, the logo of Metro Istanbul has changed. Despite this, it is interesting Buna
- The future of transportation is reshaping with the Bursa Metropolitan Area Urban and Near Environment Transport Master Plan 11/01/2012 The future of transportation is being reshaped with the Bursa Metropolitan Area Urban and Near Environment Transportation Master Plan, which was built by the German Brenner Company with expertise in the field and targeted at Bursa's 2030 year. While the citizens living in the transportation problem were included in the planning phase, in the scope of the transportation master plan preliminary work, the problems were identified by interviewing 14 thousand people in 55 bin and 5 in 20. In order to determine the transportation vision of the city, 8 large parking lot exit, 70 junction and 66 main route will be recorded and the current situation will be clearly revealed. Two…
- Bursa Main Transportation Plan has come to an end! | Bursa Main Transportation Plan 28/04/2012 Bursa Main Transportation Plan: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, Altiparmak and Ataturk streets to be closed to the traffic of the pedestrian traffic plan is intended to open the mainstream heralded the end of the Transportation Master Plan. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Recep Altepe, who explained the 3 annual activities of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that they invested in 1,2 billion TL. Altus stated that they have created a total of 69 projects and that they have completed 469 and that all projects are completed in 2 years. The Transport Master Plan which will carry Bursa to 2030, which was commissioned by Brenner company, has also come to an end. Within the scope of the project, Atatürk Street and Altıparmak will be closed to vehicle traffic. Ataturk…
- With MyAntalya Transportation Menu Tourists will find transportation routes such as Antray and Nostalgic Tram 16/05/2012 MyAntalya mobile app that will bring great convenience to city life was introduced. With the MyAntalya Project in Antalya, local and foreign tourists, mobile phones and tablets will be able to find the closest need points they are looking for in the city and be aware of the events, opportunities and services. With the application, people can easily communicate with the Metropolitan Municipality. Antalya Transportation Inc. with the support of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. and Abakus Informatics Ltd. Ltd. Şti's ”MyAntalya hay mobile application was launched. MyAntalya Project, Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Dr. Introduced to the press by Mustafa Akaydın. Bülent Yıldırım, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Transportation Inc., attended the press conference held at Antalya Cultural Center Merkezi
- According to the Railway Truth Report in Transport, we are behind Europe in railway transportation 28/07/2012 Union of Chambers of Turkish Engineers and Architects (electricty) Chamber of Mechanical Engineers, according to Turkey's international statistics, 21 passengers by rail freight transport between Europe and the probe was pointed out that in the second row. Mechanical Engineers in a written statement made by the Chamber, 'kaydedildi.söz subject that describes the Railway Truth Report on Transportation in the report, 1950, after the nineties, our country highway is administered mainly a transport policy and railway construction of which is expressed in came to a halt, Turkey's international statistics According to 21, 2,3 is the second in terms of 4,4 with XNUMX and XNUMX. Source :…
- 3. Public Transportation Week, (Transist 2012), 5. Transportation Symposium and Fair 04/10/2012 IETT, as well as the successful planning and studies, organized by T III. MASS TRANSPORT WEEK, (TRANSIST 2012), 5. 26 will bring the sector and visitors together at 02 November-2012 December XNUMX dates at the Istanbul Congress Center with the U TRANSPORTATION SYMPOSIUM and FAIR U. TRANSPORTATION Nowadays, the fast growing cities and the increasing life tempo, along with their advantages, are the biggest problems especially in the metropolises that they bring with them. The excess of the population and the increasing number of vehicles often cause the transportation to come to a halt and sometimes to a halt. First in the solution of transportation problems in our country and the world Ül
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality transportation vehicles will be served with 4 discount in city transportation during 50 daily Sacrifice Day. 25/10/2012 According to the decision of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, citizens will be able to get 25-26-27 and 28 for 50 discount in October. According to this, IETT General Directorate of Buses (buses, metrobuses) vehicles, IETT General Directorate connected to the private public buses, Bus Co, City Lines (city lines) vehicles, Transportation Inc. (tram, subway, light metro and funicular) vehicles 50 discount tariff will be applied. In addition, the 50 discount for Kadıköy-Maltepe-Kartal Metro line will continue during the festival. City Lines, due to the Feast of the Sacrifice 24 on weekdays / weekday / weekday tariffs, during the feast Şehir
- Malatya Municipality Mayor Çakır, Transport exam is left! | Transportation in Malatya 14/11/2012 Malatya Municipality Mayor Çakır, Transport exam is left! | Transportation in Malatya In July we wrote an article titled? Is Malatya a light rail or trolleybus? Mal. In the intervening time, we have not seen any explanation from the press about this. Malatya Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir prepared to be a metropolitan Malatya in almost the test in the nature of the test project, unfortunately still continues with the same mindset. Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir and his team announced the introduction of Trambus (Trolleybus) this mentality has not changed. In the statement Ahmet Çakır is preferable because of the economic, environmental friendly and low cost of infrastructure in public transportation Açık
- Antalya Transportation Inc. transportation leader 21/11/2012 Transportation Company, after Antray, took the 40 red bus to 5 for the year. Red bus auctions have been canceled 2010 times since 4. The municipality is in need of data from the Halkkart of A-Kent, which it does not know legally while buying rent in Antray! Tender history of reds: In 2010 we met red buses. Greater City Municipality Transportation Inc., the Metropolitan Mayor Mustafa Akaydin'in 5 million 796 thousand euros for the 40 thousand euros 3 red bus purchased for public transportation 4 year 330 million 1 thousand pounds plus VAT, so the annual 443 million 333 bin XNUMX X
- The Purpose of the Transportation Project Spreading Transportation to All Sides of the Home (Video) 29/08/2013 The Purpose of the Transportation Project Spreading Transportation to all sides of the country: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, participated in Ulaşım 11. Transport, Maritime and Communication Council participated in the introduction meeting Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, attended by Haber 11. Transportation, Shipping and Communication Council in the introductory meeting of the objectives of the transportation is to spread all over the country, stating, "You can make the perfect transportation infrastructure in your own country, but starting from the neighboring countries to other countries to reach the same standard of transportation networks, we have not reached the goal here," he said.Bakan Yıldırım Tesis 11. Transportation, Maritime and Communication Council attended the promotion meeting. Here…
- 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul 18/06/2015 The 144 annual story of public transportation in Istanbul was published in Istanbul under the name of üs Transportation in Istanbul İstanbul: The 1871 annual story of the public transportation started with 144 tram in Istanbul was published as N Transportation in Istanbul with Photographs kitap. Celebrating its 144 year, Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunneling Facilities (IETT) met the history of public transportation in the city with its two-volume book İşlet Transportation in Istanbul with Photos ünel. In the book, the first public transport in Istanbul, Azapkapı-Beşiktaş line opened with the first horse tram, then the electric tram operation, the city 1871 introduced the first buses, 1927 trolleybus in the year to open, with the metrobus in 1961 IETT 2007 yearly adventure in public transport ...
- Ankara public transportation system aligned with free transportation cards 21/09/2015 Ankara public transportation system has been harmonized with free transportation cards: Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has adapted the public transportation system to these cards in order to ensure that the free transportation cards issued by the relatives of the veterans, the veterans, the relatives of the martyrs and the duty free. Turkey 91 553 thousand with free movement across the board, veterans, relatives of veterans, invalids and martyrs of duty nearby, without a problem and at no charge in the capital, EGO with Metro and buses can benefit from Ankaray. Necmettin Tahiroğlu, the General Manager of EGO, gave information about the issue.
- Transportation in Izmir N Republic Day tariff uş public transportation Bayram 1 kuruş ' 27/10/2017 29 Metropolitan Municipality who wants to participate in the October Republic Day events, set the public transportation tariff as kur 1 kuruş ini and extended its voyages until midnight. Due to the celebrations to be held in the Republic and Gundogdu squares, there will be additional voyages in the ferry, subway and some bus lines. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the Republic of Turkey 94. 29 is organizing additional flights to attend ceremonies. Expedition hours were extended until midnight to ensure the return of citizens to participate in the events to be held in Cumhuriyet Square and Gündoğdu Square. Cumhuriyet
- Kayseri Transportation Inc. Name of Quality in Transportation 15/12/2017 Turkey Quality Association (REMOVE) Representation in Kayseri Erciyes University and performed with the cooperation of "Total Quality Management Panel" Kayseri Transportation Inc. The General Manager and the Vice President of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) Feyzullah Gündoğdu also attended. Turkey Quality Association (REMOVE) Representation in Kayseri Erciyes University and performed with the cooperation of "Total Quality Management Panel" Kayseri Transportation Inc. The General Manager and the Vice President of the International Association of Public Transporters (UITP) Feyzullah Gündoğdu also attended. Gündoğdu talked about the field of activity of Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. and its case studies in the field of total quality management. Du Total A.Ş. held in Erciyes University Faculty of Engineering Conference Hall
- Tender Announcement: Transportation Management Center and Intelligent Transportation Systems 02/02/2018 Transportation Management Center and Intelligent Transportation Systems will be constructed ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY TRAFFIC DIRECTORATE TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT CENTER AND INTELLIGENT TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM WORKS work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2018 / 25225 1-a) Address of the Administration: Osmaniye Mahallesi Çobançeşme Koşuyolu Bulvarı No: 5 Floor: 2 34146 Osmaniye BAKIRKÖY / İSTANBUL b) Telephone and fax number: 2124494970 - 2124494975 c) E-mail Address: trafik @ ibb. gov.tr ç) The website of the tender document can be seen at: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ov
- Surprise in transportation ulaşım The sculpture extends from the tramway to Kanalboyu and the transportation to Merinos becomes easier. 05/11/2011 In fact,-Sculpture-İnönü Street-Uluyol-Kent Square-Çarşamba Pazarı-İpekiş-Stadium-Altıparmak-Çatalfırın-Çakırhamam-Heykel tram line project and technical infrastructure were prepared. It is planned to start in the second half of this year. However, de The first surprise was the location of the tram at the same time as the main station. Because. In the lower part of the Wednesday Market, which the Metropolitan Municipality considers as a care center, Osmangazi Municipality has planned and implemented its own projects for the corner of the area where the old Merinos lodgings were located. A new maintenance center for the tram was being sought, this time focusing on the distribution of passenger density in the city center and, accordingly, facilitating access to the new cultural center of Merinos. Finally…
- Transportation Authority İETT 05/09/2018 Çiğdem Toker, the Republican writer, criticized the tenders made through 3.havalimanı in his article titled ET Transportation to Transportation'n which was published today and stated that IETT has become a contracting authority. Çiğdem Toker's article is as follows: 3 starting the countdown for its opening. It is time to look at the issue of transport to the airport: Ministry of Transport, Gayrettepe -3. the airport realized the tender at the end of 2016. In the days when currency exchange shows were going on, they received the invitation of the Senbay-Kolin partnership, which offered 999 million 769 thousand Euros for the tender by invitation method and Euro. That period will be 3.5 billion TL over the dry investment, 7.6 billion pounds over the current rates. Ministry of Transport, 3. Ulaştırma
- 3 from Kayseri Transportation. Transportation Workshop 09/10/2018 The Transportation Workshop, organized by the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality subsidiary Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş., organized for the third time this year, ended. Within the scope of the workshop, Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. staff, public transport research and innovative approaches made in the field. The third edition of Kayseri Transportation Inc. is organized in the Transportation Workshop; Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Head of Department Ferhat Bingöl, Head of IT Department Emre Yaylagül, Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. General Manager Feyzullah Gündoğdu, Kayseri Chamber of Public Buses Chamber of Tradesmen Ahmet Erkan, KalDer Kayseri Provincial Representative Salih Yalçın and many other personnel from Kayseri Ulaşım A.Ş. Within the scope of the workshop Çalış
- Uninterrupted Transportation Mobilization for Disabled People 14/05/2018 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. Within the scope of the kapsamında Barrier-Free Access Project engelli organized by the Association of Disabled People of Anatolia and the Disabled Week, the employees of Kayseri Transport Inc. traveled with rail system vehicles with disabled citizens. Within the scope of the project, the personnel of the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. operating in the rail system, bus and parking areas traveled together with the wheelchair vehicles with rail system vehicles. Officials who assist disabled citizens in boarding and landing, explained what they had to do to enable safe citizens to travel safely. Ahmet Özkan, Secretary General of the Association of Anatolian Disabilities, thanks to the authorities, the citizens of disabled citizens easily ride the rail system vehicle Sakat
- The Metropolitan Municipality Council discussed the cable car which was planned to ease transportation in Ankara. 10/08/2012 Metropolitan Municipality Council also discussed the ropeways planned for Ankara's transportation. With the majority of votes, the Zoning and Public Works Commission Report and the stations of Şentepe-Yenimahalle and Siteler-Karapürçek ropeway lines and the stations were processed on 1 / 1000 and 1 / 5000 plans. According to the report, Şentepe-Yenimahalle Cable Car Line route; Pazar Caddesi, Ragıp Tüzün Street, Suadiye Street, Television Street, Piri Street, Seval Street and Değirmen Street, Siteler-Karapürçek cable car line; Turgut Özal Boulevard, Taşdelen Street, 871 / 5 Street, Şehit Gazeteci Hasan Tahsin Street, 1225. Street, 882. Street and Karapürçek Street was planned to pass. Source: www.haberler.com
- Getting to the Cable Car with the New Cable Car 26/07/2012 The New Teleferic Street, which was built by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality as an alternative route to the cable car and which connects Işıklar Street to Devrengeç Street, was opened with a ceremony. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the last 50 20 times of Bursa's most important problem of the transportation is recalling the transportation, to create a rooted solution to this problem in every corner of the city they opened new ways, expanding the existing ways to measure the means, he said. In addition to the Bursaray and urban tramway projects, the Metropolitan Municipality, which has been continuing its new road opening and expansion works, also gave a new way to Yıldırım district. …
- 3 No Transportation to the Highways Network 11/03/2013 Approximately the 42 kilometer road between the Görele and Doğankent districts of Giresun is expected to be useful. Görele'nin Çömlekçi and Doğankent'in Çatak group road to the network of highways after three years after the maintenance and repair was not done. While the AK Party former deputy Hacı Hasan Sönmez, who contributed greatly to the construction of highways, lost his speech as a member of the parliament, there were no politicians interested in the road, while the local people asked for the money given to the AK Party. Turan and Doğankent highway, which makes a statement about the Doganent Çatak village headman Turan Karahan, said they expect to be given the promise promised. Muhtar Karahan “Pottery Muh
- The Cableway Planned for Ankara 02/06/2012 The Ankara Branch of the Chamber of Architects organized a daily press conference in Ankara. The meeting was attended by the Ankara Branch Chairman Ali Hakkan, Ankara Branch Secretary Tezcan Karakuş Candan, Muteber Osmanpaşaoğlu, member of the Board of Directors, and Özlem Dengiz Uğur, member of the reserve board. Ali Hakkan, the Ankara Branch President of the Chamber of Architects, criticized the Metropolitan Municipality who wanted to install a ropeway system. , The calculations made by looking at the examples of ropeway in the world show that the ropeway system is expressed in millions of dollars, although it does not solve the transportation problem. The capacity of the ropeway can be carried by people. T Hakkan, Chamber of Architects Ankara Branch, a report on the ropeway transportation Hakk