Galatasaray fans will now meet at VADISTANBUL AVM, the shopping center of Istanbul, which is one of the new attractions of Istanbul, before the matches at Türk Telekom Stadium.
Türk Telekom Stadium and Cendere, Hasdal, Kemerburgaz'ın TEM connecting roads will be opened to traffic while 47 L, 41 Y, 48 L, 41 SM bus to the fans before the match VADISTANBUL AVM can provide transportation.
5 THREE CAPACITY PARKING
Yellow-red fans using the Cendere Road and connections, showing the match days Passolig cards VADISTANBUL AVM's 5 bin capacity car park will be able to leave. Yellow-reds will spend time in VADISTANBUL AVM and will be able to make purchases from GSSTORE and reach the stadium on foot. VADİSTANBUL'u Türk Telekom Stadium, will connect the 'Havaray' test drive continues. 'Havaray'in coming into operation in the coming days, the distance to the distance to Türk Telekom Stadium 2 will go down in minutes.
Source : www.galatasaray.org
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Here is the meeting point of old Istanbul with the new Istanbul 19/05/2012 Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü metro will extend to Silivri. The old and new Istanbul will unite in Beylikdüzü The Ministry of Transport and the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality have rolled up their sleeves for the ş Istanbul of the Future Eski. Following the extension of Kadıköy-Avcılar metrobus line to Beylikdüzü, the button was pressed for the Bakırköy-Beylikdüzü subway. SİLİVRİ'DE GIDECEK From the bus station to the Olympic Stadium, the other metro line will be extended from Ispartakule to Tuyap. Metros will go to Silivri on one line after Tüyap. The transportation from Old Istanbul to the new Istanbul will be made without any transfer. According to Seki Turkey Ercan news from newspapers; With the passage of the Law on Urban Transformation, all eyes returned to Istanbul. Environment and Urbanism Çevre
- 5. International Electronist Fair 22/12/2015 The Meeting Point of the Electronic Sub Industry with its Innovated Rich Content, 5. International Electronist Fair: Marmara Exhibition Fairs 6-9 October 2016 Istanbul Fair Center 11. xNUMX International Fair, Electronist, Turkey began to make preparations for the central area of knowledge in the electronics industry and the industry. Renewed with rich content, it has remained in the background in Turkey and importance it deserves see 5 who have been preparing to host the most important electronic meeting focusing on the electronics industry in the region. International Electronist Fair, 5. The hall will allow all industry professionals and interested parties to meet. Since its establishment in 11 in the exhibition industry X
- Traffic and Transport Sector Meeting Point in Gulf Area Gulf Traffic & Transpotech 12/06/2018 Infrastructure projects worth $ 2 trillion in pipeline across the member states of the Gulf Arab Countries Cooperation Council create significant potential. 2020 of the roads leading to the Expo 3 project. and 4. A total of 550 million dollars worth of road projects, including construction and improvement of the phase, gives investment and cooperation opportunities to global companies that are targeting the market. Gulf Traffic & Transpotech is an important center for companies that want to expand their market share in the region. The exhibition will be held in Dubai World Trade Center in December, with more than 55 participants from 130 country ında
- European-Asian Direction Natm Black Tunnel 02/06/2015 European-Asian Direction The Tunnel of the Tunnel of the Natm Tunnel: The Eurasian Tunnel Project in the Asian side of the ongoing construction work in the Asian-Asian direction (east) NATM land tunnel meeting ceremony ceremony 30 May 2015 on Saturday , Yapı Merkezi, SK E & C and ATAŞ were carried out under the floor around 11 meters with the participation of managers and employees. At the ceremony, Yapı Merkezi Holding Chairman Ersin Arıoğlu, Yapı Merkezi Holding Vice Chairman Köksal Anadol, Yapı Merkez Construction and ATAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors Başar Arıoğlu, Eurasia Tunnel Project Manager Jin Moo ende
- Marmaray Tepe will make Nautilus shopping center one of the most important meeting points 11/10/2013 Marmaray Tepe Nautilus shopping center will be one of the most important meeting points: Tepe Nautilus, one of the well-known shopping centers of Istanbul, will bring Europe and Asia together with its renewed face. Tepe Nautilus, which renews its interior decoration and logo by taking into consideration the needs of its visitors, will provide a brand new shopping experience with its stores and eating places that appeal to different tastes. 29 Tepe Nautilus will be one of the most important meeting points of Istanbul. Tepe Nautilus Shopping Center Manager Mahmut Metin Gültekin, Tepe Nautilus 11 for years as Kadıköy, Acıbadem, Koşuyolu, Üsküdar and Göztepe.
- The Meeting Table of Corum Common denominator under the leadership of Governor Kılıç 08/10/2018 The industrialization efforts based on the fact that Çorumlu created an ileş industrial oasis ler in the steppes of the Central Anatolia with its tooth-nails and the name of the ın Anatolian Tigers ”, and that a few tradesmen came together and set up a factory. Again, for Çorum, the definition of, SME Capital ığ is used, I often write. One of the points I try not to forget is the fact that the late Turgut Özal was designed as the exit point of Çorum's industrial production base and Samsun Port within the framework of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation project during the period of Prime Ministry ur. , a railway line that will carry freight transport… to Çorum's transportation infrastructure,
- DEMARD, Traditional Meeting and Rice Day Event Held 12/11/2018 . Traditional Meeting and Rice Day CD was organized by DEMARD Izmir Branch in the 3 Art Gallery of TCDD 3. The event was organized in order to bring together employees and retirees and employees in commemoration of the employees who were transferred to eternity, 3. Regional Manager Selim Koçbay, Assistant Nizamettin Çiçek, Mehmet Soner Baş, TCDD Transportation Inc. Izmir Regional Coordinator Habil Emir, Service Managers, employees and railway retirees participated. Speaking at the event, Selim Koçbay emphasized the importance of such events by saying that this meeting, which is traditionally made every year, makes a significant contribution to the fusion, motivation and work efficiency of the staff. Etkin
- Vadİstanbula private subway sold sold half of the first stage | Istanbul 23/01/2013 Vadİstanbula Private subway sold half of the first stage 1111 440 apartment in the first stage of the sale of the 1 apartment in a short period of time such as the construction of the project in Istanbul, the private metro is home. The project, which is planned to pass through the project, will be implemented after the approval of the Metropolitan Municipality. Artas Group, Aydinli Group and the Construction Keleşoğlu partnership billion 1 500 million pounds vadistanbul implemented with an investment project as part of its hosts Turkey's first private metro. The metro, which will pass through Vadistanbul and will be built specifically for the project, will be connected to the city's metro network. Artaş Construction Management belirten
- Marmaray 180 will be the new intersection point of Istanbul transportation 05/05/2013 Marmaray 180 is in service after day 3 is completed in Yenikapı, one of the underground 90 stations. The project of the century is planned to be completed in October 29 The project will be the new intersection point of Istanbul transportation in Marmaray. The works at Marmaray Station have been completed by 180. The project of the century that connects the two continents Marmaray'ın 90 is a feverish work to enter into service in October. INTEGRATED METHODS Halkalı Marmaray, which will reduce the total 76.3 mileage between 105 minutes, has 37 on the surface and 3 station under the ground. Underground stations are located in Üsküdar, Yenikapı and Sirkeci. Studies ...
- ALTSO pulls handles for Akdağ 31/03/2016 ALTSO rolled up its sleeves for Akdağ: Alanya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ALTSO) Alanya-Akdağ Winter Sports Tourism Center accelerated its activities. ALTSO President Mehmet Sahin, with the initiative of the Ministry of Tourism and the Ministry of Forestry began the work of the technical team ALTSO President Şahin in the 2008 dated ski plan for the purpose of the purpose of the ski resort investments and facilities for the expansion of the recreation area was announced. Today, next to the Ministry of Tourism, National Park Regional Directorate of the technical team together with the Alanya Forest Operations Manager Cihat Dispenser and Nature Conservation and National Parks Chief Mevlüt Kodal'ı '
- China rolled up sleeves for magnetic rail maglev train 19/02/2013 China magnetic rail maglev train rolled up its sleeves for train China rail will go one thousand kilometers per hour magnetic rail maglev train rolled up sleeves for train in recent years China, which attracts attention with its investments in high speed train in particular, will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour with "vactrain technology" or maglev train (magnetic rail train), also known as the train rolled up. Developed by the experts of the National Power Traction Laboratory at Jiaotong University in Chengdu, "vactrain technology" will pass the train into an airless tunnel and its speed will be between 600 and 1000 kilometers per hour. The project started at 2010 X
- Btso Rolls Handles to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor 29/07/2014 Btso: Rolls to Improve the Functionality of Gemlik Harbor: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) has taken action to increase the functionality of Gemlik Port. BTSO 25. Chairman of the Professional Committee Beyhan Cambaz visited Uludag Customs and Trade Regional Director Ihsan Ismail Yertutan in his office. Speaking during the visit to the Deputy Secretary General of BTSO Okay Civelek Cambaz, Gemlik Port is not sufficiently functional, he said. Cambaz, which is an important part of the Logistics Center Project initiated by BTSO, stated that the use of the ports in Istanbul has many disadvantages, so there are many disadvantages of başlat
- Altıneylül municipality handles for problems in the railroad 11/10/2014 For the problems in the railroad, Altıneylül Municipality rolled up their sleeves: Zedai Kafaoğlu, the Mayor of Altıeylül, arrived at the rescue of the families who said that the children who were sent to the school in Balıkesir were injured while passing the train. Zekai Kafaoğlu started to work in Gümüşçeşme neighborhood for the solution of the problems of the families who visited the Mayor of Altıeylül. Today, the municipal teams, TCDD Izmir Regional Manager Selim Kocbay and TCDD Afyon Deputy Director Mehmet Altinsoy together with the trains of the trains Altıneylül Mayor Zeyai Kafaoğlu, said they were in the neighborhood for the solution of the problem. Kafaoğlu stated that they are still in talks with the authorities, "Today Izmir Region"
- Kosk Municipality 6 Rolls Up For September Underpass 17/12/2014 Kyrgyz Municipality 6 September Rolls Up for the Underpass: Köşk Municipality has started work for the railway underpass, which is the continuation of the existing underpass on Aydın-Denizli Highway, which divides the city into two. Rıfat Kadri Kılınç, the mayor of Köşk who explained that the project work for the underpass was completed, said that the construction work had started. The subway work of Aydın-Denizli, which is the continuation of the Lower Passage, which was previously used and in use on the Aydın-Denizli Highway, passed through the middle of the town center. TCDD 3 previously done for underpass on railway. Rıfat Kadri, Mayor of Köşk, reminded that they applied to the Regional Directorate lü
- Deputy Eldemir Bozuyuk rolled up sleeves for Logistics Center 25/06/2015 Deputy Eldemir Bozuyuk Logistics Center rolled up their sleeves for the AK Party Bilecik deputy Halil Eldemir, immediately after the oath ceremony due to the expedition due to the expedition due to expropriation Bozüyük Logistics Center took a hand. With the decision of the Council of Ministers, it was decided that the land to be realized will be expropriated by the General Directorate of State Railways. Thus, after the completion of the expropriation work, 1,5 was targeted to be offered to the service of industrialists during the year. Deputy Eldemir, said in a statement on the subject, "AK Party staff as the 100 2023 year of our Republic, we are committed to the year targets.
- TCDD handles handles for disabled citizens 04/12/2015 TCDD rolled up its sleeves for disabled citizens: TCDD; it makes a great effort to facilitate the lives of our disabled citizens and staff. All facilities and transportation vehicles in our organization are manufactured or re-arranged for our passengers and employees without any barriers. For disabled employees, we have removed all obstacles from building entrance to working offices one by one. We have made significant improvements to our passengers at the station, station and station around 1000. In this context; We have completed most of the projects and applications in order to ensure the access of disabled citizens to existing buildings as long as the architectural facilities permit, and in the new buildings and facilities, within the framework of the current standards. In the common areas of our stations ız
- Adana Metropolitan handles the light rail system 22/01/2016 Adana Büyükşehir light rail system rolled up its sleeves: The project, which can be reached in North Adana from Balcalı to 15 in minutes, has been completed by the Adana Metropolitan Municipality. President Oral, went to Bursa to examine the necessary tools for the rail system. METRO WILL BE TRAINED Adana Metropolitan Municipality continues its work for the rail system project that will provide access to Çukurova University Balcalı Campus from the Hospital for Mental and Neurological Diseases. According to the project, the new transportation system will be a subway and not a light rail system and will go above the route. Light Rail System, with the existing metro line Hafif
- Davutoglu, Erzincan for high-speed train projects have rolled 15/02/2016 Davutoglu, Erzincan high speed train projects for the heads of the AK Party Chairman and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Sivas-Erzincan and Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars high-speed train lines rolled up for the construction of the arms, said: "We were just bargaining with Binali Bey, he said 2023 I insist that '2020'ye it's over,' 'he insisted, even better than 2019'a completed, "he said. Sivas-Erzincan-Erzincan-Erzurum-Kars high-speed train lines Prime Minister Davutoglu, Erzincan, the first time he came to Erzincan reminded me of the enthusiasm of the reminiscence, said: before bargaining with Binali Bey önce
- Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality has installed handles for rail system 04/11/2016 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality has rolled up its sleeves for the rail system: Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality took the second step by determining the first step, route and storage points by working in the 2016 Year Performance Program at the October Light Board meeting in October. The Metropolitan Municipality has now formed a special team and has taken the third step and started its work for the project tender. Cengiz Çolak, Deputy Secretary General, said: gay We will make special efforts to raise the tender for the beginning of 2017. Genel Feasibility tender will be made for the route determination until the beginning of 2017. Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality, Light Rail System in the October Assembly meeting in the 2016 Year Performance Program Trabzon
- SAMULAŞ rolled up its sleeves for 'Air Transportation' 13/10/2017 SAMULAŞ started pre-feasibility studies in the dan Regional Airway Transportation ve area, which aims to diversify the investments for transportation and to contribute to the development of the city. Samsun Project Transportation Reconstruction Construction Yat. Singing. and Tic. A.Ş., (SAMULAŞ) has started preliminary feasibility studies in the field of ili Regional Airway Transportation fer after light rail management, bus management, ropeway operation, car park management and electronic ticket management system. Aviation Survey Form Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Samulaş A.Ş. Light Rail System Management, Bus Operation, Cable Car Management, Parking Management and…
- Wounded for National YHT 05/12/2017 Eskişehir Chamber of Industry (ESO), Eskişehir Organized Industrial Zone (EOSB) and Rail Systems to congratulate TÜLOMSAŞ for the National High Speed Train (MYHT) which is accepted as one of the biggest projects of our country and to be made by TÜLOMSAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors and members of the Board of Directors made a visit to TÜLOMSAŞ TÜLOMSAŞ officials received information on the YHT project and its future issues and the members of the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Industry, to give maximum contribution to the project and to follow the process closely It has become. Eskişehir-oriented project Esk
- Bozankaya Rolls Up For High Speed Train Production 26/12/2017 In the 2003 first production plant in Ankara Bozanka activities in the area today, producing Turkey's most important rail and public transport companies came to the location. Bozanka Chairman of Aytunç Gunay, "the vehicle from the production center in Ankara, Turkey today, serving in Germany and Luxembourg. 2018'da Bozankaya facilities produced in the subway vehicles will be exported to Thailand, X he said. Approximately 30 was established in Germany as an R & D company and opened its first production facility in Ankara in 2003 year. Today in the production of electric rail and public transport Turkey's most important companies entering between Ankara Bozanka now produced in Thailand ...
- Siemens, arms were Plaster Production in Turkey to Speed Train 09/04/2018 162 years of German companies operating in Turkey has embarked on the production of high-speed trains from Siemens. Chairman of the Board of Siemens Turkey and chief executive officer (CEO) Hüseyin Gelis, with local production partners said they would do. Emphasizing that 42 has been working at Siemens for years, Gelis said, Gel For the last 1.5 years, our country has been going through difficult times. Turkey also those who do not have a little stop in this period, of course. We need to excite them again. Trust is very important here. We need to work harder to attract new investors to Turkey, "he said. Hüseyin Gelis with Turkey - Germany relations, we talked about the risks and Siemens' target in the economy. Turkey referendum during fights with Germany than love ...
- Durmazlar Holding Rolls Handles for Local Metro 19/10/2018 Durmazlar Holding, one of the leading players of the industrial sector, built the first local tram of Türkıye, rolled up its sleeves for the local metro. The company, which entered the rail systems sector in 2009 with the Durmaray brand and today produces a tram with a percentage of 70, has increased this rate to 87 with its latest work with Aselsan. Stop Machinery today that it has know-how to produce the local and national underground transfer Durmazlar Holding Vice Chairman Fatma Durmaz Yılbirlik, "We have the infrastructure for underground production. If the task is given, we produce Turkey's first indigenous underground," he said. FIRST EXPORT TO THE POLITICS OF Durmazlar Makina is working in different cities in Turkey POL
- 1 Million People New Square to Marmaray's Transfer Point 26/06/2012 The largest square of Istanbul will be built in the region, which will be one of the transfer points of Marmaray. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality plans to implement a new project in Yenikapı. This area will be the most important transfer point for the new urban rail transportation and will be the biggest square of Istanbul. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbas, "700 square meters in the area under the treatment facilities, but above the 2 thousand cars in the open car park, 700 bus space traffic to the ground when we take a large area to breathe." said. The project will bring a breath of fresh air to Istanbul UM