ISBAK Inc. was awarded with a prize from London: Istanbul Bilisim and Smart City Teknolojileri A.Ş. (ISBAK) was awarded the ın Company of the Year “award in London.
ISBAK Inc., the pioneer brand of IMM, which makes life easier with its internationally competitive, sustainable and innovative solutions in the field of or Smart City Technologies Tekn, continues to be rewarded for its efforts.
Developed the "Smart City" with applications that facilitate the life of Istanbul and Turkey as well ISBAK an example to the world, many municipalities Inc. also sells technology to major cities.
28 - 29 The 9.Mobilite Conference (Intelligent Mobility 2017) was held at Jumeirah Carlton Tower in London.
Finland origin of the world's leading global consulting firm Frost & Sullivan as the support xnumx.mobilit Conference to the ISBAK A.Ş Turkey to join the "Automotive and Transport" category "Turkey Smart City Solutions" project "Company of the Year Award" was awarded.
After the award ceremony, the ISBAK team attended the lunch given by the ambassador of Finland and met with the smart mobility solution providers and exchanged ideas about the sectoral developments.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kocaeli Receives A Prize from AUSDER Summit 08/03/2019 Smart Transportation Systems Association (AUSDER) organized by 1. At the International Intelligent Transportation Systems Summit, the projects developed by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Department of Public Transportation for public transportation were awarded with 'Innovative Public Transportation Solutions Award'. Deputy Mayor Zekeriya Özak and his accompanying delegation attended the ceremony representing Ankara Kocaeli Municipality and received the award. 6-7 WAS HELD IN ANKARA IN MARCH 6-7 2019 organized by AUSDER on March 1 in Ankara. Projects submitted by public and private institutions participating in the categories established at the International Intelligent Transportation Systems Summit were evaluated by the jury members. According to the assessment of the jurors successful in Turkey ...
- ISBAK hosts Europe's ITS giants in Istanbul 28/06/2012 ISBAK Inc., an affiliate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, hosted the leading companies of the Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) sector in Istanbul. The project coordinators of 8 company from 21 country came together at the 'Instant Mobility Project Workshop' held at Taksim Metro Center. Together with Nice, Roma and Trondheim, the project is selected as the pilot city of Istanbul. Together with different transportation models, it is aimed to shape the transportation wave of the future and to provide a vision suitable for urban transportation management. Along with the authorities of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and its affiliate companies, the leading companies from the private sector and the academicians from various universities are colored ş
- From London to Luton Airport Pressed Button for Direct Access 29/07/2015 From London to Luton Airport, the button is pressed for direct access: Luton airport, which is located in London, England, will be connected directly to the city center. With the completion of the line from the city center to the airport is expected to reduce the time to 20 min. It is stated that the budget of the planned line will be covered by 100 million Euros allocated for the development of the airport. With the completion of the line, airport passenger capacity is expected to increase by% 50. Currently there is a train line from the center to the airport. But this line does not provide fast transportation. It requires a minimum travel time of min. 40 min. Luton Airport CEO Nick Barton said in a statement that the airport Lut
- BTK railway opens ... Train from London can go to Beijing 30/10/2017 President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili will participate in the first official train service in Baku 30 to be carried on the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line to be transported to reach the annual 50 million tons is targeted. In the 2007 was contracted in July and laid the foundation of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project in 2008 79 kilometers from Turkey, 246 kilometers from Georgia, while 504 kilometers passing through Azerbaijan. It is provided with transport from Turkey to Georgia border tunnel in the project. 2 375 thousand meters of the tunnel Turkey, the mistress 2 70 thousand in Georgia's borders. … International transport potential annually 50 million tons Hat Hatla connects the Middle East to Europe via Marmaray “
- Ropeway Solution to 2012 Summer Olympics Traffic in London 23/07/2012 2012 thousand 2 roving lifts were launched every hour to relieve heavy traffic due to the 500 Summer Olympics in London. At the Summer Olympics, every 2 will transport one passenger per second to the sports complex where the games will be played. London, which hosts the 500 Summer Olympics, is feared that the traffic will be locked. British Prime Minister David Cameron, during the Olympics and he and the ministers will use public transport, such as everyone said. Authorities called on Londoners to act precisely and not to drive unless necessary. One of the works carried out to facilitate access to the construction is also ası
- Tata Steel paved the first quiet railway tracks in London 26/04/2012 Based in India, Tata Steel has announced that it has developed a special rail rail called SilentTrack (silent rail) and laid the 1,3 km of the Blackfriars station at London's busiest railway stations with these tracks. According to a statement from Tata Steel, following the determination of the need to reduce noise, Tata's research team in Rotherham, South Yorkshire contributed to the development of the product in question. Tata Steel also said that SilentTrack provides a simple and cost-effective solution to meet the requirements of the new European noise regulation. At present, the 13, including Sydney, Australia, Oslo, Norway and the Rhine Valley, Germany, is on the train tracks in the SilentTrack technology,
- We catch London in a hundred years 21/08/2012 The length of the metro has reached the 180 mile since the 'Republican history' with the attacks in recent years in Istanbul. The 10 metro speed has exceeded 40 per year. If Turkey can catch it quickly went to the world's longest subway network in London a hundred years later. Radikal made a short trip to the 'metro history' for you. The story is as follows: We have a long way The groundwork of the world's first underground rail system in 1863 was laid in London. 12 years later, during the reign of Sultan Abdulaziz, this system was introduced to the Ottoman Empire. The 550 meter 'Tunnel' between Karaköy and Beyoğlu, which is still in operation, was built during this period. Rail ...
- Bombardier becomes train supplier for London's LOTRAIN project 08/07/2015 Bombardier became a train supplier for London's LOTRAIN project: Bombardier Transportation was the supplier of 45 electric trains to London under the LOTRAIN project. The cost of trains 558 million dollars was announced. Per Allmer, head of Western Europe, Middle East and Africa regions of Bombardier Transportation, said in a statement that they have signed a very important agreement and that as of this agreement, their companies can always offer high quality and technical support. As a result of the agreement signed, London traffic is planned to be reduced and travel times will be shortened by this project. Also as a comfort olarak
- Metro strikes postponed 24 scheduled flights in London 13/08/2015 Metro strikes delayed scheduled 24 hours in London: In the UK's capital London, the most popular means of transportation was scheduled to postpone scheduled flights to 24 hours starting from September. 12 in London, the 5 large train line in the city, 24 hourly shuttle service scheduled for the week, the new application of the subway staff in the new application, due to an increase in salaries and an agreement that could not be provided in additional overtime pay. It was postponed. Firstly in July, and last week, between the unions representing the subway staff and the London Municipality olarak
- 10 metro station with the most crime committed in London 21/01/2016 10 metro station in London, the most crime committed: According to the report prepared by the British Transport Police London's most committed 10 station announced. According to reports from the police authorities, according to reports, last year in London, the most crime committed metro station, 457 crime report and King's Cross Station was. 457 of the 87 offense, the violence, 65'in violation of the rule and 25'in sexual harassment said. Apart from these, 200 has fraud, theft and drugs related crimes. King's Cross Station 344 follows the Oxford Circus and Stratford stations with the reported crime Cross