Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Büyükerşen `s hope to get passed.
Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Yilmaz Buyukersen wished to get past, condemned the attack.
According to information received, Minister Arslan, who was attacked by calling Büyükerşen, wished to get past.
Arslan condemned the attack, both the Ministry and the Metropolitan Municipality of Eskisehir Metropolitan Municipality working together to continue to work and said.
Minister Arslan, Eskişehir will not allow the service to be prevented and said wrong.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- SATSOdan SAVASAŞa Get History 26/02/2013 Satsodan Savasaşa Get the Past Visit Sakarya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SATSO) Chairman Mahmut Kösemusul, Board Member Bülent Author, along with members of the Assembly in recent months, Fatih Can and wished they could get past. Mahmut Can, the owner of Sakarya Vagon Sanayi A.Ş., who was under treatment for a long time after his accident, returned to his workplace upon his return to his workplace. Seeing our friend back at work, it gave us great happiness to see between us. Arkadaş SATSO Management SAT
- Kurt's Mechanic Visits to Resul Derin 21/02/2017 Kurt'den Makinist Receives Past Resul Derin Visit: TCDD Transport General Manager Veysi Kurt, together with the delegation of DEMARD President Nami Aras, recently visited the hospital where he was treated as a result of an accident at a level crossing. and received information from doctors about his condition. Kurt emphasized that level crossing accidents occur as a result of careless behavior of highway drivers, not to follow the traffic rules; Gerekiyor The road drivers must comply with the traffic rules during crossing of the level crossings, and pay maximum attention to the warning signs. Because a train can stop at least 750 meters is possible. Therefore, the level emin
- New Year message from Minister of Transport Arslan 31/12/2017 Dear Colleagues, 2017 year was a beautiful year to shed light on the future of our nation, to bring our country to the future, and to realize the realization of dreams. One of the largest projects in the world, Channel Istanbul's Surveying Project work began. Progress in the construction of Istanbul New Airport has reached 75 levels. Drilling operations were completed in the first and the second longest tunnel in Europe, the Ovit Tunnel, and controlled transitions were started from the single tube. The deep drilling of the 3-Storey Büyük İstanbul Tunnel continues. The foundation of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, one of our projects exceeding the continents, was laid. The second iz
- Get fast enough train to get fast | Bursa High Speed Train 26/12/2012 Get fast enough train to get fast | Bursa High Speed Train 23 An official groundbreaking ceremony was held in December on the high speed train line connecting Bursa to Istanbul and Ankara via Mekece. This line will work alternately as passenger and freight trains. Transportation to Istanbul and Ankara will be shorter. However, I think there will be a significant decrease in the number of those who go to Istanbul with special vehicles. I had written an article called diye Railway-Airport and Gemlik Daha. I made some suggestions. Lately projects have been accelerated from such projects. Bursa speed train unfortunately is very similar to such projects. I guess…
- Transport Minister Arslan 3. Announces the History of the Bridge (Video) 09/06/2016 Transport Minister Arslan 3. Announces Date of Bridge Opening: 3. airport and 3. Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, who visited the bridge construction sites, said that 2,5 will open the bridge together with the connection roads after months. 3. airport and 3. bridge maritime transport to the Ministry of Transport and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, 3. He ended the iftar with the workers on the bridge. During the speech of the Minister Arslan, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's construction of bridges to the workers in the construction of the bridge was fulfilled. Some of the workers do not get their money on the Minister who received information from the authorities çiler
- Minister of Transport visited Arslan Avrasyol Construction Site 10/06/2016 Minister of Transport Arslan visited the Avrasyol Construction Site: The works for the launch of the Avrasyol project, which will connect the Asian and European continents for the first time through a highway tunnel that runs under the sea floor, continue for a period of time before the 7 day 24 clock continues. On the other hand, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan visited the Avrasyol site today (9 June 2016 Thursday) and made observations. Mr. ATAŞ's Chairman, Başar Arıoğlu, who came to Arslan, ATAŞ CEO Seok Jae Seo and ATAŞ Executive Vice President Mustafa Tanrıverdi gave information about the ongoing works. ATAŞ Chairman of the Board of Directors AT
- Transport Minister Arslan travels in Marmaray 10/06/2016 Minister of Transport Arslan traveled in Marmaray: Minister of Transport Arslan traveled to the Yenikapı station in Marmaray, where he got off the Ayrılık Çeşmesi stop. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, who got on to Marmaray from Ayrılık Çeşmesi station, said that seeing the smile on the passengers' face and listening to the ease in their mouth was not as happy as anything. He expressed his satisfaction with the service of the citizens expressed sincerely, aiming to satisfy this satisfaction. Arslan, until now 141,5 million people traveled Marmaray'da recording, "Now a day 181 thousand people are traveling. It is an extraordinary feeling. 219 trains run a day.
- Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, Channel Istanbul Concept V 20/06/2016 Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, Channel Istanbul Concept V: "We do not end the project" said Transport Minister Ahmet Arslan, "on the channel 5-6 bridges will be connected with these bridges again railways," said Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, new giant projects He said, proje Our priority and biggest project is Channel İstanbul. With Kanal Istanbul, it is actually a fact that some of the projects are finished and some new projects start. In that sense we hope that our work will continue. We do not end the project. ve Arslan, East and Southeast new attractions in Russia, relations with Russia, development moves, giant highway projects, yeni
- Minister of Transport Arslan Participated in Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir 08/08/2016 Minister of Transport, Arslan participated in the Democracy and Martyrs Rally in Izmir: 07.08.2016 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan participated in the “Democracy and Martyrs Rally M in Izmir. 15 July Participation against the initiative in the morning until the morning left unchanged Konak Square participated in the rally in Izmir, Turkish flags shouted slogans. Our President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the citizens who show affection, played in the rally "Turkey," then studied singing in unison. After our Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Mr. Ahmet Arslan gave a speech in the meeting area, ın Democracy and Martyrs Rally Ulaştırma continued with all enthusiasm. Highways Öte
- Transportation Minister Ahmet Arslan Samsuna did not say there is a fast train, but ... 12/09/2016 Arslan stated that the main backbone of the high-speed train extends from Kapikule to Kars. Ankara We have Çorum-Samsun line, Erzincan through Trabzon, Ankara-Afyon-Izmir, Afyon-Antalya, Konya-Karaman-Mersin, Adana-Gaziantep projects. Tren Transportation Minister of Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan answered the questions of Hurriyet 's guest before the festival and Arslan stated that the changes in the telecommunication sector in the recent period were normal. Arslan said, karışım We went around the door to cookie and sugar mixes.