Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım approved the Erzincan Tramway Project: Erzincan Municipality, which has changed the face of the city with the works it has carried out, now carries out two more big works worth 30 Million tl. The groundwork studies for the Multi-Storey Car Park and Covered Market projects in the election declaration of the Mayor of Erzincan Cemalettin Başsoy were initiated.
About the subject Erzincan Mayor Cemalettin Başsoy said, di From the day we took office, we continued our work without a break. We realized the majority of our 24 project. During the year 10 We have brought thousands of flowers and trees together. We have also eliminated the problem of asphalt and pavement in most of our city. Especially in Ekşisu region, we signed important works. Our new fire department and Pir Sami hz. The construction of the mosque has started. Hopefully, we will be in service in a very short time. It came to huge projects. We have started the ground survey studies of Saturday Market and multi-storey car park projects. Prime Minister Binali Yildirim Beyefendi gave the good news of our tram project. Good luck to our city, "he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Helsinki and Espoo Municipalities Approve Intercity Express Tramway Project 14/06/2016 Helsinki and Espoo Municipalities Approve Intercity Express Tramway Project: Municipalities of Helsinki and Espoo Approve 459 Million Euro Intercity Express Tramway Project Espoo and Helsinki City Managers 2016 is a light rail planned to be established in early June between Itäkeskus in Helsinki and Keilaniemi in Espoo unanimously approved the express service proposal. According to the plan, the new tram railway line will cost 275 million euros and is expected to be completed in 2021. The whole project is expected to cost 459 million euros. In spite of the support of the municipal high-level officials, the proposal was made by the two Municipal Chambers inin
- Prime Minister Yıldırım 4 approved project 31/12/2016 Prime Minister Yildirim 4 approved the project: "Dagkapi Hospital Rail System Line Havalimanı," Yozgat Airport Sistem and Ray Karaman Airport k and "Tokat New Airport Construction i Projects were taken into the 2016 Year Investment Program. According to the information received from the Prime Ministry sources, Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality Dagkapi-Hospital Rail System Line project, Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yozgat Airport and Karaman Airport projects and DHMI General Directorate Tokat New Airport Construction projects approved by adding the 2016 year investment program.
- China's government approves 72 million capacity airport project 18/12/2014 The Chinese government approved the airport project 72 million capacity: The Chinese government approved the airport project with annual capacity of 72 million, planned to be built in the capital, Beijing. China's National Development and Reform Commission said in a statement that the airport project would cost 80 billion yuan (around 13,1 billion US dollars) and is expected to be put into service at 2018. In the south of Beijing, the terminal area 700 will be built on an area of one thousand square meters. The airport will serve 2 million metric tons cargo and 620 thousand flights annually. 150 parking apron for passenger planes at the airport to be built and 24 parking for cargo planes İn
- Shura Council of Saudi Arabia approves 16 billion dollar metro project 09/01/2013 The 16 billion dollar subway project planned to be built in Mecca was approved by the Shura Council of Saudi Arabia. Total 1800 house, work place and building for subway construction will be demolished. Within the framework of the project approved by the Shura Assembly, the buildings in the area to be expropriated were warned not to rent. It was recorded that the cost of the immovables to be expropriated was going to be completed and the Mecca metro would be combined with the Medine-Mecca high-speed train project. When the project is completed, pilgrims will be able to reach the candidates from Mecca, Arafat, Müzdelife and Mina by metro. Source: Investments
- Binali Yildirim explained the Marmaray project at CNN International 30/11/2012 CNN International 'The Gateway' program published in Istanbul made its last publication. Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim, who is a guest of the program, told the Bosphorus and the Marmaray Project Becky Anderson's 'The Gateway', which came to Istanbul last month, was published last night. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim told Istanbul. One of the most remarkable programmers of the last period, Anderson prepared a visit to the world 's most important centers of' The Gateway 'examined the Bosphorus. In the lightning program, the importance of the Bosphorus and the Marmaray Project are mentioned.
- Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım announces tender date for Istanbul 27/06/2016 Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım announced the tender date of Kanal Istanbul: Binali Yildirim spoke at the iftar dinner organized by his party in Yenikapı. Yildirim, Channel Istanbul gave the good news Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, the AK Party Istanbul Provincial Directorate of Yenikapi in his speech at the iftar program, "Thirty-three days I've been on duty. During this time I went to every corner of the country, especially in the East and South-East Turkey with our citizens to eat hasbihal, with them at iftar table it was an opportunity there. I saw that once again, the Turkish nation is a great nation, Turkey is a big country. Because of our citizens living in the Southeastern never, ever determined to come to the game of terror. the State, along with the nation, in design and in joy ...
- Minister Binali Yildirim says there is no high-speed train from Erzincan to Muş 26/08/2012 Transportation Minister Binali Yildirim said that there is no high-speed train operation between Erzincan and Muş but that the Erzincan-Muş Conventional Railway Line works are under way. Peace and Democracy Party (BDP) Mush Deputy Iron Steel, the Ministry of Transport has submitted a response to the question of the speed train project submitted to the Ministry. Since the 1948 has not been given any importance to the railways Demir Çelik, since that year, the emphasis was given to road transportation. Steel asked Minister Binali Yildirim whether there is a high-speed train project in Muş, Erzincan, Tunceli and Bingöl lines. Minister Binali Yıldırım, who answered the question of Çelik in writing, made a train train between Erzincan and Muş.
- DLH approved T2 line Tramway to Yalova Road | Bursa 22/01/2013 DLH approved the T2 line Tramway in Bursa on Yalova Road; Now, a new one is added to the steps taken in order to relieve the urban traffic flow and provide a modern, comfortable and fast transportation. The T1 line, called the T2 line, which is still under construction and will run between the Sculpture and the City Square, has also been approved by DLH. By the Metropolitan Municipality German Within the framework of the Transport Master Plan, which was commissioned by Brenner, it was decided to extend the tram line to different regions in order to solve the traffic problem in the city. In order to relieve the T1 line which is still under construction by this route, between Kent Meydanı-Terminal dan
- Public Procurement Authority approved tram tender 15/08/2015 Public Procurement Authority approved the tender for the purchase of trams: The Public Procurement Authority (JCC) approved the tender for the purchase of the 12 tram tram of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. The tender for the purchase of 12 tram vehicles by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality was approved by the Public Procurement Agency. 21 is a local firm with a percentage of the tender made in July, Bursalı Durmazlar Makine Sanayi ve Tic. A.Ş. was awarded an 100 million for one thousand Euro. The JCC, which evaluated the objection, decided to approve the tender. Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, 19 has determined the route of 740 km long tram line between Yahya Kaptan and Sekapark in different routes Kocaeli
- Prime Minister opens Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere Metro Project 23/12/2016 Prime Minister Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere has opened the Metro Project: İzmir Metropolitan Municipality has been waiting for months to start the work, will be 7.2 kilometers long, Fahrettin Altay - Narlıdere Construction School Light Rail System project was opened for signature with the support of Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım. The cost of the metro line of Fahrettin Altay - Narlidere Engineering School of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality will be 280 million Euros. In order to be able to borrow in the project with international financing, the Ministry of Development should take the project into the annual investment plan. Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım has stepped in and has taken the 7.2 investment program of the Fahrettin Altay-Narlıdere Construction School metro project, which has a length of 2017, to metro