Turkey's first Havara: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbas Metro Anywhere Everywhere Havara the context of Turkey's first subway project begins in Istanbul.
The tender for the Havaray to be built between Küçükçekmece Sefaköy and Başakşehir was completed. Contract phase has been reached. Construction is scheduled to begin in April. It is planned to be put into service in the early months of 2019.
FIRST AIRLINES WITH NUMBERS
Route to: Küçükçekmece Sefaköy-Başakşehir
Line length: 15 km.
Travel Time: 27
Passenger Capacity: 15 bin (one way / hour)
Stations: Sefaköy, Armoni Park, Borusan, Industry, Customs Road, Halkalı Center, Toki-1, Toki-2, Arena Park (Atakent), Masko, Ziya Gokalp, Ataturk Auto Industry 1, Ataturk Auto Industry 2, Başakkonutları, Onurkent, Oyakkent station will end at Fatih Terim Stadium station.
30 array / set to be serviced by Havaray tool.
On the route;
· Kirazlı - Halkalı With Metro Line Halkalı Central Station
· Yenikapı - İncirli - Sefaköy - Beylikdüzü Metro Line and Sefaköy Station
· Mahmutbey - Bahçeşehir - Esenyurt Metro Line at Arena Park Station
· Bus Terminal - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro Line and Başakşehir Konutları Metro Station
Integration with other Rail System lines will be provided.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The concrete step for Sefaköy 21/07/2014 The concrete step for Sefaköy's campaign: Sefaköy-Halkalı- The study of the Başakşehir Havaray project will be awarded on 20 August 2014. Sefaköy- 11,60 kilometers longHalkalı-Başakşehir Havaray Project consultancy service work will be completed in 8 month. On the other hand, 15 to Maltepe-Başıbüyük Havaray line. The objection came from Missile Base Command. Missed and zoning plans for the project, which is not received approval from them related to the project, Missile Base Command wanted to change the route of the line. The Assembly decided to cancel the project and re-evaluate it.
- CHP Green Asked Havaray Is an International Metrobus Vehicle Cartridge Scratcher 25/05/2018 Stating that havaray is a rail options cost less than the Metro CHP Ankara deputy Nihat Green, public transport lines and in particular can be easily integrated with the Metro in Ankara about the monorail transport modes and done I asked for the tender offer and the fate of Turkey. "Dissemination of our city's Metropolitan This modern monorail transportation modes with less cost than Metro International tire Is it true the alleged delay by the cartel wheeled mass transit?" Transportation Minister Ahmet lion asked subjects Assembly on the agenda: Here's parliamentary questions: TURKEY GRAND NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PRESIDENCY The following questions are answered by the Minister of Transport and Maritime Affairs Ahmet sor
- Turkey's logistics infrastructure is insufficient 27/03/2013 The World Bank announced 2012 years 'Logistics Performance Index' in Aşut related explanation, according to the latest indicators, according to Turkey last year 7 27 skipping steps. he drew attention to the queue. 2010 in 39, 2011 in 34, 2012 in 27. Turkey's rise as well, Aşut pointed out that the targets in the first 10 logistics, stressed that the infrastructure is inadequate to achieve it. Chairman Şerafettin Aşut, "Having too many logistics companies, having your strategic importance, having your harbor or thousands of TIRs is not enough to make you a logistics center. Logistics is the planning and calculation of all this.
- Trabzon Uzungöl Turkey will be the longest cable car 11/04/2011 Trabzon Uzungöl Turkey will be the longest cable car: Uzungöl, 14 kilometers in length, 700 people per hour will be able to carry the cable car. Trabzon, Çaykara district, one of the most important tourism centers in the region of Uzungol, 14 kilometers long, hourly 700 people will be capable of carrying a cable car. Uzungol Municipality Mayor Abdullah Aygun, said in a statement, Uzungol, the region's tourism movement is of particular importance, the completion of a series of studies on the completion of the town's shortcomings said. Aygün stated that the number of domestic and foreign tourists fell during the winter months. '' Most people have an idea that Uzungöl is closed in the winter months. In fact, we write Uzungöl'ın O
- Turkey's new ski resorts 18/11/2013 new ski centers in Turkey: Courhevel, Chamonix (France), St. Moritz (Switzerland), Zell am See (Austria), Cortina (Italy), Aspen (America), Borovets (Bulgaria). These are some of the ski resorts where tens of thousands of Turks spend millions of euros to ski each year. Last year, 3500 Turkish skiers only went to Courchevel. With an average 3000 euro per capita, 10 has flown to France over a million euros. Bulgaria has the cheapest ski resorts known as 300 euro. However, in Turkey exceeds 8500 thousand meters in height and ideal for skiing "powder snow" ...
- Turkey's Best Ski Resorts (Photo Gallery) 05/12/2013 The Best Ski Resorts in Turkey: No. We're a little more fortunate compared to many countries of the world because our country's east, west north south we can say really an excellent ski resorts. I'm glad to see the fact that the number of people who used to love skiing were quite few, but I am very pleased to see skiers of all ages on ski slopes today. If you look at Antalya as a summer holiday a few minutes away from a famous place to find the ski resort. As someone skiing in all ski resorts all ski areas in Turkey before I prepared entirely according to their own criteria list ...
- Turkey's new ski resorts 07/12/2013 new ski centers in Turkey: Courhevel, Chamonix (France), St. Moritz (Switzerland), Zell am See (Austria), Cortina (Italy), Aspen (America), Borovets (Bulgaria). These are some of the ski resorts where tens of thousands of Turks spend millions of euros to ski each year. Last year, 3500 Turkish skiers only went to Courchevel. With an average 3000 euro per capita, 10 has flown to France over a million euros. Bulgaria has the cheapest ski resorts known as 300 euro. However, in Turkey exceeds 8500 thousand meters in height and ideal for skiing "powder snow" ...
- Turkey's first Tunneling Fair in Istanbul in August 28 17/05/2014 Turkey's first Tunneling Fair in Istanbul in August 28: first Tunnel Construction Technology and Equipment Exhibition will be held in Turkey, the "Tunnel Expo Turkey", 28 - 31 from 2014 August will be held in Istanbul. The fair event organized by Demos Fair and Tunneling Association (TÜNELDER) will host giant sector representatives at 4 Istanbul Exhibition Center in Yeşilköy during the day. Billions of euros Investments This fair planning of major investments made in road and subway tunnels in recent years in Turkey, all kinds of machinery required in the construction and use, as well as engineering of equipment and equipment manufacturers - Tunneling showed interest in contracting companies ...
- Turkey's Erciyes Alps 150 Million Euros Investment 27/12/2013 Turkey's Alps Erciyes 150 Million Euros Investment: Turkey's longest and most of Erciyes with ski slopes of Mount that started in 2005 by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project, the amount of investment made so far found 150 euros. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Erciyes Inc. Chairman of the Board of Directors Murat Cahid Cıngı, AA correspondent, said in a statement, working in the summer as the mountain management eat his fruit in the winter. Cıngı stated that construction works have been carried out in every part of Erciyes Mountain in summer, and 2012 has stated that inşaat
- Turkey's first cable car to public transport services in March 03/01/2014 Turkey's first cable car to public transport services in March: Ankara Yenimahalle district will meet with public transportation for the first ski lift in a new spring. Metropolitan Municipality, the first stage of the cable car project that will connect Şentepe to Yenimahalle headquarters continues fast. The first stage of the cable car before the local elections will be presented to the Şentepelilerin recording Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gokcek, "Inauguration of the cable car will do in March. We decided to be free for our citizens to come down to the comfortable center because the cabins will work continuously." said. In the capital city, which is the day for the new metros, traffic is relieved with the new roads that have been launched and opened to service.
- Konakli Turkey's Biggest Igloo in Progress 20/02/2014 Konakli Turkey's Biggest Igloo in Progress: Palandöken and Konaklı in Erzurum engaged in the business of Ski Centers Privatization Administration, the 15-person team brought from Andorra, Turkey's largest igloo cage (snow cafe) is doing it. 2011 World University since its construction in Konaklı Ski Winter Games opened in igloo cafe is the first of its kind in Turkey. Dani Buyo who made similar igloo cafes at the Konaklı Ski Center said that the café would be an 16 square meter. 2 emphasizes that the 150 cubic meters of cubic meters for the igloo cafe is used, saying that the Buyo cafe will be 5 meters high, "spraying snow on the inflated giant balloons."
- Ramadan in Turkey's highest point 11/07/2014 Turkey's highest point at an iftar Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality, Erciyes Winter Sports and Tourism Center Project, working in 3 400 thousand-meter-high cable car line workers doing here iftar. Erciyes Inc. employees working in the mechanical facilities to complete the winter season until the iftar time is forced to complete up to work. The Company has 3 years working electrician Mehmet Wrestler, AA correspondent, city, despite being on 30 degree of temperature in the center of the heat after the sun sets in 3 thousand 400 altitude, he said 7-8 degree drop. Wrestling in the middle of the summer wearing the expression of the wrestler, Yaz
- Mountains of Turkey's economy will be acquired 12/09/2014 Mountains of Turkey's economy will be acquired: Turkey Ski Federation, on the mountain 3 137 thousand meters across the country, bringing an international ski resort, began working to save the economy. The 12 Federation, which is preparing an annual project, is targeting 15 billion euros annually from the mountains. Turkey Ski Federation President Erol Benefits, AA said in a statement to reporters, skiing is the only sport that can provide the country's development, so in recent years, said he invested in the mountains of many countries. 3 137 thousand meters on the mountain in Turkey found striking benefits, with the potential for winter tourism, which has become such a global brand that even in Austria, ...
- Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else 05/01/2015 Turkey's snow quality is not available anywhere else: a portion of the winter tourist facilities as covered by ski resorts of cold and rainy weather effect with a white blanket of snow, Christmas in the rain Snow has reached the xnumx'lük occupancy percentage is rising to the 4 days holiday and New Year's holidays "winter tourism" was animate. The occupancy of most winter tourist facilities, such as the snow thickening ski resorts, reached 100 with the effect of the 4 day holiday. According to information compiled by the AA correspondent, 100 28 with the Ministry of Tourism certified ski Turkey, 51 the world in terms of ski resorts. is in order. The most intense interest in education iy
- 2023 targets in Turkey's transport 02/10/2014 2023 targets in the transportation Turkey: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, TRT Haber Beyond's statements in the program. Elvan answers the questions of Serhat Akça, the head of TRT Haber Haber ve Spor Yayınları Head of Department, Nasuhi Güngör. Minister Elvan, who gave information about the highway works, stated that on the motorways, the 2023 target is to complete the highway projects connecting the north to the south and the west to the east. Responding to a question about the Eurasia Project, Elvan said that the sea was approaching a thousand meters and that it will be completed next May. Apart from the tunnel passage, Elvan gave information that the works related to connection roads continued without any interruption.
- Turkey has accelerated work on the new ski center 10/10/2016 Turkey has accelerated work on the new ski resort: Karabük 2 50 thousand Keltepe of altitude in the ski resort of Turkey's new work was done before the winter accelerated. Karabük Provincial Assembly members HASAN Yildirim, Seyfettin Dikmen, Hasan Adakan, Ramazan Kahriman, Kamil Unal, Mehmet Oren and Ergun Özgün have made observations in the ongoing Keltepe Ski Resort. Providing information about the works of the contractor company Provincial Council member Seyfettin Dikmen, Meclis Keltepe ski resort Karabük very serious investment. There was a process related to this investment. Nowadays, we have reached a serious stage thanks to intensive efforts. Construction ...
- Turkey's salvation combined transport 20/12/2010 Ibrahim Öz, Chairman of the Board of Railway Carriers Association (DTD), who argued that companies providing logistics services should switch to 'combined transportation system' covering all modes of transport, said that competition with the world would be possible with this system. In the rail freight transport in Turkey, that the share between transport modes remain weak highlights Oz, "in the mode share between transport modes such as Europe got to be close to each other. Unfortunately, at the moment the share of road transport in Turkey 91 percent. In Europe, this figure is at 55-60. 20 percent of sea and rail at 20 percent. We also we need this mode to zoom in Turkey. Destekleyen
- Produced in Bursa local tram Silkworm, in Turkey's agenda. 20/03/2012 Altepe, who added that the local tram produced in Bursa will make significant contributions to the economy, vay A vehicle with better quality and pros is produced. We make quality at an affordable price. Kal Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, emphasizing the importance of producing local brands for the Turkish economy to stand up, ı Bursa, a city that produces brands, becomes a brand. We want the tools produced here to be sold to the world. Bursan has such a power, Bur he said. Mayor Altepe informed the members of the parliament about the works that they implemented in the last month after the March Assembly meeting in the historical building of the Metropolitan Municipality.
- Will Turkey's Longest Tunnel in Bursa-Speed Train Line 10/12/2012 Turkey's Longest Speed Rail Tunnel to Be in Bursa Hatter Bursa Governor Sahabettin Harput said in a statement, the high-speed train line, and Turkey Longest Speed Rail Tunnel in the making of is not an easy job, stressing that a very serious project, also related to the project's technical details gave the following information: ' Only in the 75 kilometer area, the 6 bin 800 meters long 8 viaduct, 7 bridge, 11 overpass, 41 underpass, 58 culvert, 12 tunnel will be located. 5 kilometers around the longest, more high-speed train that carries the distinction of being the longest tunnel of about 4 900 thousand meters Turkey ...
- Role of Turkey's Development Project in the BALO 25/12/2012 Turkey's Development BALL Project Role of TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu, Turkey will benefit high-income league fifth of the ten priority step Greater Anatolia Logistics Project and London - said that Islamabad railway project. TOBB Chairman Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu 22.12.2012 held in Istanbul on Saturday and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan as the guest, DEIK 2012 years, noting that it takes years 50 of the Ordinary General Assembly of Turkey's rise to middle-income league, "Now the high-income league we aim to get out. çık Hisarcıklıoğlu announced that they set a priority for 10. Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK) 2012 gerçekleş
- rail track to be produced in different cities of Turkey 02/01/2013 rail track in various provinces of Turkey will be produced Turkey's first indigenous tram silkworm to produce rails to download and motorman's seat to the Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, he said they had received orders in the production of high-speed train tracks from a lot of countries in Europe. In 20, companies in Bursa aim to get 2 and 200 billion dollars in the market which is expected to reach 400 trillion dollars annually. Greater City Mayor Mechanical Engineer Recep Altepe'nin 3 years ago with the vision of the operation began in Bursa, rail manufacturing was serious about the system. After Durmazlar Makina has passed the simulation tests for low-rise cars, which will be used in urban tram systems lar
- Turkey's longest railway bridge ready for opening to traffic | Elazig-Malatya 03/01/2013 Turkey's longest railway bridge means Turkey's longest railway bridge between ready to be opened to traffic Elazığ and Malatya nudes were completed everything for the opening of the traffic people of the region on the eyes and ears of the government is awaiting the approval of the project Karakaya Dam Lake connects Elazığ and Malatya and 2 thousand 50 meters Turkey's longest bridge, the project of making the planned highway bridge over the Euphrates Railway bridge was completed and is awaiting approval from the government for starting construction. which will be hosting the first investment projects in transport within a single tool that can pass through Turkey and it will be the longest railway bridge. Thus…
- Firat's Longest Railway Bridge Specifications Turkey 03/01/2013 Turkey's Longest Railway Bridge Specifications Euphrates 22 million TL pile foundation construction cost of the bridge, his feet while reinforced steel decks. Euphrates Railway Station in Battalgazi district of Malatya and Elazig Baskil district of the Euphrates Railway Bridge between the width of the 4.5 meters 6 meters, height 20 meters, the tonnage 2.030 tons of axle pressure was recorded. Karakaya dam built on the Euphrates Railway Bridge is Turkey's longest railway bridge. The 60 m-long bridge is a height of 30 m, on top of the 366 reinforced concrete foot, each weighing 65 daki
- Turkey has attracted great attention speed rail investment 05/02/2013 speed rail investment in Turkey has attracted great attention in Southeast Europe, held in Bucharest Union of Railways 37. Most of Turkey's high-speed rail investment in meeting drew great attention. Mr. İsmet Duman, the Assistant General Manager evaluating the meeting at Zaman, reminded the targets of the EU on the market share of railway transportation. Southeast European Railways Union 37. meeting was held in Bucharest. speed rail project, the investments made in recent years to life in Turkey who, affecting most participants was the presentation. Turkey TCDD Deputy Director General Ismet Duman, experts Rena Thompson, and Sage representatives of the countries represented at the meeting become longer, presentation on the progress made in passenger and freight transport ...
- and CREAM project to take place in Turkey in the international rail corridor 19/02/2013 Turkey's involvement in international rail corridor and the strategic and geopolitical position of Turkey Project CREAM yet fully in the transit area of 'money' did not bond. The provision and Turkey as an intersection of corridors 'to make money' for a large number of components to be brought together. These include internal factors as well as international factors and balances. For example, start with high hopes of the European Union, so it was left outside the scope of Turkey in the TRACECA project can not be successful. Turkey is not only in Iran and Russia. Subsequently, the European Union faced with the realities of life in Turkey also tried to include projects from coast ...