A major change in the route of the AC03 Bus Line in Antalya: The AC03 line on the Aksu-Minicity route was modified.
Buses working on the AC03 line will no longer run parallel to the tram line with the change made by the Department of Transportation. The AC03 line will no longer work between the Airport Junction-Tedaş-Topçular-Meydan-Mevlana.
Here is the new route of AC03:
Aksu-Airport Interchange-Altınova Boulevard-Sinan Mh-Altınova-New Hal-Zeytinköy-Kızılarık-Markantalya-100.Yıl-Education Research Hospital-Bayındır-Medical Faculty-Minicity-Migros
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Change in the public transportation route in Taksim | Taksim square 02/11/2012 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the 5 November 2012 Taksim Square will start on Monday due to the work of the Taksim Square, IETT bus and taxi-minibus waiting and passenger transfer arrangements were made. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, the new routes of public transport will be: - There will be no changes in the access and operation of the Metro and Funicular in Taksim during and after the work on Taksim Square. - During the work on Taksim Square; IETT buses come from Şişhane direction and the last stop is at Taksim.
- Change in the public transportation route in Taksim 02/11/2012
Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the 5 November 2012 Taksim Square will start on Monday due to the work of the Taksim Square, IETT bus and taxi-minibus waiting and passenger transfer arrangements were made. According to the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Press Consultancy, the new routes of public transport will be: - There will be no changes in the access and operation of the Metro and Funicular in Taksim during and after the work on Taksim Square. - During the work on Taksim Square; From the direction of Şişhane, the last stop is Taksim. IETT buses arrive on the Tarlabaşı Boulevard where the work begins Şiş
- Change in the tram route in Izmir 19/12/2014 Change in the tram route in Izmir: İZMİR Metropolitan Municipality will make a surprise change on the tram route between Üçkuyular and Halkapınar, which is the 13 kilometer, after the suggestions and criticisms, especially in the professional chambers. An alternative project was prepared with the instruction of the Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu, on the way of the Üçkuyular-Konak section of the tramway that was delivered to the producer company, and on the existing road in Mithatpaşa Street instead of the parks where the sidewalk, parking and trees were located. If Kocaoglu gives the final approval, the producer will be notified of the change of itinerary. The tender of Üçkuyular- Halkapınar and Karşıyaka-Bostanlı trams, which are one of the important alternatives for the transportation problem in the city center in İzmir İzmir
- Change in the Route of Halil Rifat Pasha Buses 31/05/2018 The route of Halil Rifat Pasha-Konak line 21, which serves the public transportation needs of the citizens living in the Halil Rifat Pasha area, was changed in order to prevent the frequency of traffic in Halil Rifat Pasa Street. With the arrangement made in accordance with the demands of the citizens, Halil Rifat Pasha - Konak line with the number 21 will serve as a ring. Buses departing from Bahribaba bus stops will be followed by Şükrü Saraçoğlu Street (Betonyol) and Halil Rifatpaşa Street following United Nations Street (Variant) and follow the Halil Rifatpaşa Street. According to the statement made by the General Directorate of ESHOT; Halil Rifat Pasha…
- Bus and minibus routes were changed in Eskişehir due to tramway construction works 21/06/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality tramway extension lines construction work due to changes in the bus and minibus routes reported in the region. According to the written statement made by the Directorate of Transportation of Metropolitan Municipality, "Eskişehir Urban Transportation and Public Transportation System Project Tramway Construction Works" within the scope of the work of the Çamlıca-Batıkent line due to the construction work of some streets and streets due to the closure of the vehicle traffic bus and minibus it is stated that the routes are rearranged. According to the new regulation, lines 23 and 54 Ertürkoğlu Street, (front of the Batıkent Head Office) National Sovereignty Boulevard, Civanmert Street, Gen. Kıvrıkoğlu Boulevard, Şehit Ali Usta Street Yeni
- Changes in Gebze bus routes 30/09/2016 Gebze bus routes have been changed: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality TransportationPark Inc. has made changes on some lines of Gebze Garage since the beginning of 01 October 2016 Saturday. The route and time changes were made based on the intensive demands from the citizens and operating conditions. According to this; The 410 line will be combined with the line number 505 and will continue to work with the new 410 code. Citizens using the 505 line will now use the line 410. The route of the line 430 was extended to the GOSB and the timetables were rearranged. The route of the line 480 is extended to Arabian Quarter Kavak Street.
- Changes in Bus Lines in Antalya 13/02/2017 Bus Lines in Antalya were Amended: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 3 in the center changed the bus lines in the big district. 1 There was a revolution in transportation in Antalya with the launch of the 12 bus in turquoise color in February. From the 400 branch in the city center, the M-plate minibuses and the EU-ATT-AN plate midibuses do not work, but only large public buses. The Transportation Department of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality has made some important changes since then. It includes various Konyaalti, Kepez, Otogar, Varsak, Muratpasa, Lara, Ermenek and Kundu regions. Arrangements made here: The 1-VF1 and VC65 lines were combined. İşte
- Change of Bus Schedules in Denizli 17/09/2018 Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. the winter period of the city bus due to enter the movement hours went to organize. Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc., 17 September 2018 As of Monday, the city bus went to organize the movement hours. The introduction of the winter period and the new time changes made due to the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year are from the official website of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. '' Announcement & News '' section and the Denizli Metropolitan Municipality mobile application "Transportation Portal" section will be available.
- Change in the 3 Storeyed Great Istanbul Tunnel 15/12/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, 3 Katlı Büyük Istanbul Tunnel, the previous project in the middle floor of the rail system is considered the most appropriate to be taken, the upper and middle floors will be used for the arrival of the car reported. Arslan, 1915 Çanakkale Bridge Tower Wind Tunnel test in Copenhagen came to participate in the statement. In the 3-Decked Grand Istanbul Tunnel, starting from Incirli, the metro system will go up to Mecidiyekoy and will be integrated into Sogutlucesme from both Kadikoy-Kartal line and Marmaray when it passes to the Anatolian side. The system will also be integrated with 9 de
- Antalya Meydan - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail System Line Project A protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 05/03/2015 AYGM Antalya Square - Airport - Aksu EXPO Rail Line Project New developments have been recorded regarding the tender of Bel Meydan - Airport - Aksu - EXPO Metro Line imzalan which will be signed by the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments (AYGM) between the AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the protocol will be signed between AYGM and Antalya Metropolitan Municipality for the construction of the mentioned line. After the signing of the protocol, the project will be submitted to the Ministry of Development's approval to be included in the investment program. As it is known, the approval of the Council of Ministers for the transfer of the project to the Ministry of Transportation was received recently. Available 11,1 X