Aydınlılar wants tram: In the case of Efeler'de urban traffic transformed into the '' Aydın'datramvayolsa '' campaign was launched. Citizens from all sectors supported the campaign launched on social media.
Aydın, the largest district of Efeler, has become one of the most important problems of the district. Due to insufficient existing roads and parked in an unconscious way by the drivers, the citizens have taken action to solve the urban traffic that has been transformed into a grief. Citizens, especially in the morning and evening hours to solve the increasing traffic density, 'Aydın'datramvayolsa' titled campaign launched. Citizens from all sectors supported the campaign launched on social media. The first railway in Anatolia, which draws attention to the city of Aydın, the tram line firstly between the Atatürk City Square and the Intercity Bus Terminal wants to be made.
Citizens who emphasized that Tram is necessary for the Efeler, said that the traffic problem will be reduced significantly due to the tram between the regions in question.
Source: Mehmet KAVAS - www.sesgazetesi.com.tr
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The cable car was reopened on the insistence of Aydınlı Haber 10/10/2012 The cable car facilities between Aydın Municipality and Aytepe Mesire area were reopened on the inscriptions of AYDINLI Haber. 2008 in the year by the Mayor Ilhami Ortekin 3,5 million pounds (three and a half trillion) was built and closed immediately after the elections, the cable car facilities were waiting in the idle state since that day. Mayor Özlem Çerçioğlu said that he would open up the public service on May one, and then a August. In spite of all these, it can not be opened, however, AYDINLI Pınarbaşı Teleferik re-opened to public service in the face of the persistent publications of the news a
- Müjde to the Aydınlılar, Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, re-commissioned 15/10/2012 Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, which was built in the year of 2009 by Aydın Municipality, but was discontinued twice, has started its service again. After the construction of the Municipality of Aydin in March 2009 stopped operations in September, the second time after the introduction of 2011 in September, a short time after the second time Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, serving for the third time Aydınlılara. Before the local elections of the 29 March by Aydın Municipality, the cable car in the Pınarbaşı promenade, which was built by the Mayor of the period, İlhami Ortekin, but has been idle for a long time, was once again offered to the Aydınlılar. 2 has been idle for years X
- The Enlightenment of the Enlightenment 18/10/2012 Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, which was built in the year of 2009 by Aydın Municipality, but was discontinued twice, has started its service again. After the construction of the Municipality of Aydin in March 2009 stopped operations in September, the second time after the introduction of 2011 in September, a short time after the second time Pınarbaşı-Aytepe Cable Car Line, serving for the third time Aydınlılara. Before the local elections of the 29 March by Aydın Municipality, the cable car in the Pınarbaşı promenade, which was built by the Mayor of the period, İlhami Ortekin, but has been idle for a long time, was once again offered to the Aydınlılar. 2 has been idle for years X
- The humorous answer to the claim of TMBDden Aydınlık newspaper 05/01/2014 A humorous answer to the allegation of the Aydınlık newspaper: The newspaper Aydınlık published a story titled 'Haydarpaşa was a disco'. On the first page, Haydarpasa Train Station was closed to citizens and used as the entertainment center. The following claims were made in the news: "Haydarpasa Train Station and Harbor Transformation Project within the framework of the 18 June 2013 the date of the train departed from the railway station and closed to the public Haydarpasa Train Station was rented into a center of entertainment. It has been stated that the transformation of the station to a entertainment center by renting it on special days like weddings and Christmas, would damage the historical structure. "Arı
- Minister Arslan: "Our Way 15 Brighter than Before July" 07/08/2017 In his August issue of Raillife, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ahmet Arslan published "Our Way 15 Lighter than Before July". WRITING THE MINISTER ARSLAN Last year, 15 started a new era of our nation of martyrs, who were standing against tanks and bombs at the expense of the martyrs and their lives. Our nation, with its faith and sensitivity to democracy, acted in accordance with its size, adding a new epic to the proud pages of our history. It has disrupted the dark games on our national unity and will through a courage and spirituality that is unprecedented in the world. Today, Turkey's path 15 ...
- 1915 Canakkale Bridge is the proof of bright tomorrow 05/04/2018 In the April issue of Raillife magazine, leşme 1915 Çanakkale Bridge is the proof of bright tomorrows Nisan was published by Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan. THAT MINISTER Arslan LETTER Dear passengers, Martyrs land in Canakkale, Turkey, located at the heart of the Turkish nation ... Because today's modern Turkey on the basis of Canakkale victory ... 103 years ago, at least a boy from almost every family in this nation, a puppy to defend the Dardanelles, were killed in these lands to protect them from enemy occupation in the person of Canakkale, Turkey ... What is our national poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy was saying: "What a crescent forehead immaculate be shot lying down for the sake of the Lord ...
- The Tunca Bridge gets luminous 04/06/2015 The Tunca Bridge was illuminated: The historical Tunca Bridge in Edirne was liberated from the darkness after the restoration work. The main name "Defterdar Ekmekçizade Ahmet Pasha Bridge" which is known as the bridge between the people and the Tunca Bridge in the 1608 was started. Built on the Tunca River, one of the most important architectural structures of the Ottoman period, the bridge was opened in 1613. The historic bridge that served humanity for centuries has been heavily damaged by the massive floods in the 1900s. The historical bridge, which was later repaired, continued to serve the people of the region. Over time, the worn-out bridge, about 10 içerisinde
- Young Aydın People Participated in Snow Festival Event 27/02/2019 The Snow Festival was coordinated by the Aydın Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports and with the support of Aydın Kayak and Kızak Provincial Representation, the Festival attracted great attention by young people. 23 February 2019 Youth and Sports Provincial Directorate of 30 On Saturday, XNUMX high school student took an unforgettable day by taking it to the Bozdag Nikfer Ski Center in Tavas district of Denizli province within the scope of Snow Festival Event. They met with snow for the first time young people who first met with snow increased their interest in skiing and toboggan sports. The participants of the event thanked the Youth and Sports Provincial Directorate of Youth and Sports. Aydın Youth and Aydın
- Exporters want positive discrimination on the railway 28/02/2013 Exporters want positive discrimination in railway Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) exporters met with officials of the railway transport problems faced were discussed. Exporters complaining about the increase in the cost of railway transportation, "The cost of transport of railway transportation need to be reduced," he said. In addition, it was stated that the exporter should be given positive discrimination on rail transport and priority should be given to export wagons in railway traffic. Deputy Chief of TCDD Ertekin Arslan, the draft law on the liberalization of railways will be sent to the Parliament by expressing a few months, "The law of the drafting of the private sector will also emerge a system of railway transportation. This competitive system"
- Batman people want to change the railway route 28/03/2016 Batman people want to change the railroad route: Batman city center to change the route of the railway route to the Batman businessman, officials demanded a solution to this problem. Batman philanthropist and businessman Tacettin H. Yilmaz, Batman's city center from the State Railways (TCDD), for example, Turkey is not in any other province and that needs to change this path. Emphasizing that the railroad image in the city center is not suitable for a modern city and exhibits a primitive image, Yılmaz said, man I have been living in İskenderun for a long time despite the fact that I do not have Batman and I also invest in Batman. Since I have relatives and friends in Batman, I belong to this land Bat