Australia, 40 apologize for the previous Granville train disaster: The New South Wales (NSW) State 40 will apologize to families who lost their loved ones in the Granville train disaster after years. 18 In this tragic incident on January 1977, the suburban train took off the rails near the Granville train station and the bridge collapsed on the wagons; 83 was killed and 213 was injured. Minister of Transport, Andrew Constance made a statement to the ABC, including apology for those affected.
, No doubt, everyone is very upset about this, Con Constance said. I Over the years, our nation has had to deal with one of the most terrible disasters in its history. Eyalet The NSW State Chancellor has now described the state's railway system as fac obsolete “.
18 1977 people died in 83, 213 people were injured in the train crash. The accident occurred as a result of derailment of the passenger train derailment, the drifting train caused the bridge to crash. Investigations and research have revealed the lack of investment, lack of maintenance and improvement, and after the disaster the government was under a serious debt to modernize railways.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Japan also apologized for 20 seconds early train train 17/11/2017 The train that moved from a station early didn't make anyone victim, but the company made a rare statement. In Japan, an apology was unprecedented. A railway company, 14 apologized for departing early on the 20 from the Minami Nagareyama station on the Tsukuba Express line traveling between Tokyo and Tsukuba in November. The train would depart at 09.44 local time, but the 20 from the scheduled departure moved early. No passengers complained due to early departure. In the company statement, it was stated that the incident was caused by personnel fault. Japan is one of the countries with the most reliable and intensive railway lines in the world. One…
- 3 years ago 60 TIR 23/04/2013 3 year previous order was brought to the 60 TIR. Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, who attended the ceremony, together with the owner of E-Mak Nezir Gencer turnkey turn-key to Peter Stamer, the manager of the Hamburg company. Bauma, the world's largest construction machinery fair in Munich, Germany, came to an end yesterday. The company was handed over to the German company, which ordered the giant asphalt plant produced by the company with the latest technology. Transport Minister Binali Yildirim, who attended the delivery ceremony, an
- The secret of Marmaray's Separation Fountain stop 100 years ago 07/06/2016 The secret of 100 year before the Ayrılık Çeşmesi stop of Marmaray: The secret of 100 year before the Ayrılık Çeşmesi stop, which is identified with Marmaray that thousands of people use every day, has emerged. The secret of the Ayrılık Çeşmesi stop, which is identified with Marmaray in Istanbul, has emerged. The poem written 100 years ago for the Separation Fountain was told in the June issue of the Journal of History. An article about the story of the Separation Fountain reveals a poem by German journalist and art historian Friedrich Schrader. Kerem Çalışkan's poem in the journal Tarih, was written to the Ayrılık Fountain. Schrader wrote the story: X Friedrich Schrader (1865-1922). Schrader is a German journalist and art Çalış
- 40 Year Previous Bosphorus and Bridge Photo Surprised 09/04/2013 The difference between the 40 years ago and the present state of the Bosphorus Bridge. The photograph on the 30 October 1973, where the Bosphorus Bridge was opened, was on the headline of 31 October 1973 Hürriyet. The year has passed 40, Hürriyet took another photo from the same place. And these two frames, 1. The Istanbul Strait, which is a highly protected area, revealed how it became concrete. Source: Medyafaresi
- IZBAN Inc. dismissed the 13 mechanic apologized 18/10/2012 On October Monday, Izban Executive Board's 15 filed a work-leaving action, and the 13 engineer, who had fired the suburban trains for the expedition, filed a petition to return to work. In handwritten petitions, the machinists apologized to the Izmirites and the authorities for disrupting the voyages. IZBAN Administration will evaluate the requests for return from the 13 mechanic. İZBAN management will give the decision about the return within a few days. The mechanics wrote in their petitions a handwritten text although they wrote separately. The petitions took the following statements: "To the General Directorate of İZBAN A.Ş."
- German newspaper apologized for the Auschwitz photo 12/09/2013 The German newspaper apologized for the Auschwitz photo: the Munich-based newspaper Suddeutche Zeitung apologized for using the railroad photo of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp in the news about the railways issue in the German city of Main. In the news titled dı Railways must re-enter the railroad milyon, the problems of the main railway line in the city of Main were discussed, while in the background the city's railways or railway stations were used instead of observation towers and wire fences and a photograph of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp where more than 1 Jews were killed. In the correction of the paper aff Main Central Station problems related to the problem in the news instead of the selected photo as a result of an error in the Auschwitz-Birkenau Nazi camp for the publication of a photo of forgiveness “
- Tahir Büyükakin apologized when the tram expired 03/02/2017 Tahir Büyükakin apologized for the time on the tram: The duration of the construction of the tram in İzmit ended today and his work has not ended. Tahir Büyükakin apologized for this delay. The deadline for the completion of the work for the tram between Seka Park and Otogar in Izmit is ending today. Tramway operation could not be completed. Now it is aimed to finish the tram works in March and to start test drives. After this delay, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Tahir Büyükakın apologized to the citizens. Büyükka, social media account from the sharing of ğı Whatever the cause of the loss of time, Büyük
- Ansaldo wins auctions in signaling and train control in the US and Australia 11/04/2012 Ansaldo STS has won 81.7 million Euro train control and signaling auctions in the US and Australia. Ansaldo STS Corporation signed an agreement with the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) for € 73.4m for the supply of the intelligent train control (PTC) system to be used in SEPTA regional rail system operating in five districts of Philadelphia. In Australia, Ansaldo signed a signaling and train control contract for the € 7.8m within the framework of the development project of the Ravensworth Mining Complex in New Hunter Valley, New South Wales. Source: Raillynews
- Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System in Turkey Beautiful Model For Us 28/03/2013 Australian Ambassador High Speed Rail System for Us Beautiful Model Australia's Ambassador to Ankara in Turkey Biggs in Eskisehir: "High Speed Rail System in Turkey, Good Model For Our Therefore I say to my friends in the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, there are always in case we do make recommendations to Turkey. Sometimes we have to get them suggestions. Australian Ambassador Ian Biggs, in Turkey High speed Train (YHT) said it was a good model for them the system. according to a statement from the governor's office, Ambassador Biggs, Eskisehir In his speech Biggs visited the visit of Tropfest, Australia's most famous short film festival Val
- World's First Train Robot in Australia 05/01/2019 In Australia, an iron mining company, Rio Tinto, launched the fully automated rail network with the world's largest train robot. The railway network in Pilbara, Western Australia, has a length of about 800 kilometers. Trains run an hour-long journey, including loading and unloading of cargo. The company spokesman said that this system is a first in the world. This road, the world's first self-sustaining heavy-duty heavy-duty rail network, is at the very top of the 40 million-dollar project. A completely self-controlling Tamamen
- Urban Railways Fair 2012 Australia - Melbourne 26/04/2012 Urban Railways 2012 Fair 08 / 05 / 2012 - 09 / 05 / 2012 will be held in Melbourne, Australia. Please click for detailed information about the fair
- Western Australia Transport Summit 2012 - Perth 19/06/2012 21-22 2012 to be edited between August 9. Western Australia Transport The 2012 Summit will be held in Perth, Australia to provide industry development to meet growing export demand and to create new ideas for WA's transportation projects and strategies. For detailed information about the organization please CLICK HERE Source: Raillynews
- Ansaldo STS wins railway signaling tender in Australia 16/11/2012 Ansaldo STS won the tender for the installation of a signaling system for the 14.7 km extension of the Perth metropolitan railway line 17.900.000 million Euro (A 7,5 $), which was opened by PTA of Western Australia's Public Transport organization. Ansaldo STS undertook the signaling and design work for the new extension. In addition, Ansaldo will also install STS Automatic Train Protection technology. The project is expected to be completed in approximately 2 years. Source: Raillynews
- Pilbara railway project in Australia postponed for six months 22/11/2012 QR National, Atlas Iron and Brockman Mining in Western Australia, Pilbara 3,5 billion A iron ore Pilbara railway project planned to be built in Western Australia, six months due to rising costs, variable iron ore prices and uncertainty regarding the amount of ore to be carried by companies on the said railway line reportedly postponed. Atlas Iron had agreed with local coal transport company QR National to conduct a feasibility study for the iron ore project. The study was expected to be completed by the end of this year and the construction works were expected to end in 2015. Source: SteelOrbis
- Australian Consul General Visits TCDD 21/08/2014 Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Visited TCDD: Consul General of Australia in Istanbul Lino STRANGIS visited Deputy Director General of TCDD Adem KAYIŞ in 14 August 2014. BELIS, expressing his pleasure to welcome Australia's Istanbul Consul General STRANGIS at TCDD, stated that this visit was the first step towards developing railway relations between the two countries. Consul General STRANGIS, carried out projects in the field of railways in Turkey closely they followed and expressed their desire to strengthen dialogue between the two countries, the situation of railways in Australia and gave some stunning information about developments in the railway field. Head Consul, between 23-26 September 2014 os
- Australian Ambassador Visits TCDD 24/12/2014 Australian Ambassador Visited TCDD: Australian Ambassador to Ankara James Larsen visited TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman in his office. Turkey and to discuss the potential cooperation opportunities in the field of railways across Australia in a period Larsen expressing his pleasure to welcome you to TCDD Karaman, they are experts of both countries railways will collaborate in different areas and said that he desired to be made to participate in our Entity to the conference to be held. Karaman, but he said it's the first step to be taken towards cooperation was invited to Turkey in order to share the knowledge and experience of an expert from Australia is not possible. Ambassador Larsen, General Manager Karaman'i 4-5 March 2015 Büyükel
- Australian Ambassador visits TCDD 26/03/2016 Australian Ambassador visited the TCDD: Australian Ambassador James Martin Larsen General Manager Omar visited the Stars Australia, Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Ambassador James Martin Larsen and the Australian Consulate General in charge of Business Development Manager Özgür Tuna General on 23 March 2016 He visited Director Ömer Yıldız in his office. Larsen is the impressive railway investment realized in Turkey, while emphasizing the rail sector, he said that there is a potential area of cooperation between the two countries. Recent developments in the field of railways in Australia and Turkey, the final status of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project, TCDD project priorities, there was an exchange of ideas about how to ensure safety on the railways. Ambassador Larsen, Büyükel
- 29 Person Injured In Tram And Truck In Australia Injured 22/05/2017 29 Injured in Australia Tram and truck collided: In Melbourne, Australia, 29 was reportedly injured in the collision of a tram and a truck. The accident occurred at the 8.00 local time at the crossing near Melbourne Zoo. 29 people on the tram with the truck driver in the accident were slightly injured. With the severity of the collision, the tram and the truck were heavily damaged. Some of the injured were taken to hospital and some of them were treated at the scene and were not critical. The investigation of the police started accidentally.
- Driverless Freight Train Starts in Australia 21/09/2018 The unmanned freight train that derailed in Devonport, Tasmania, Australia, was derailed and a possible catastrophe was prevented. According to the Tasmanian police, the uncontrolled unmanned freight train, which was out of control, was forced out of the derailment near Devonport and it was said that a possible catastrophe was undermined. Police inspector Stuart Wilkinson said that the cement-laden train went at a speed of about 50 km an hour. He said that the police teams had begun driving their sirens for several minutes to inform the people of the region of the danger. Ç Obviously the timing was critical,. Wilkinson said. The train was heading towards Devonport and it was necessary to inform the residents that the train was heading in that direction. Unfortunately, devr
- Train Disaster in Corlu: 360 Ticket Sold for 563 Personality Train 25/07/2018 In Tekirdağ Çorlu, a new detail emerged about the train wreck 24 was killed. 360 appeared in 563 tickets for the train found in the personality place. "362 passengers had 6 personnel," the ministry said after the accident. 24 died in Corlu, 341 injured in the tragedy where there were more than the number of seats in the tragedy. 563 TICKET SOLDED According to Ismail Saymaz, Hurriyet, the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure, after the accident Uzunkopru -Halkalı "6 wagons, 362 passengers and 6 staff were on the train." One day later, according to the accident report, the 60 of the wagons Bir
- Train disaster in India: 47 dead 30/07/2012 At least one 47 was killed in a fire in India. The event, Andhra Pradesh province of Hyderabad, about 500 kilometers south of Nellore occurred in Nellore, the fire is said to be short-circuit said. The regional official, B. Sridha, said that a fire broke out in one of the cars while the train was in motion, and that the train was stopped as a result of a fire in the station. Srindha, extinguished the fire according to the first determinations 47 people died, 22 said that the person was injured, the search and rescue work continues to increase the number of dead said. Source: Hürriyet
- Accelerated Train Disaster 22/07/2004 However, with the implementation of the ıla Accelerated Train tren project, the train will be opened. Ankara-Istanbul between the 5 hour to accelerate the accelerated train, Ankara simultaneously with Istanbul from the first time 5 June 2004 on Friday began. Accelerated trains were named after the poet Yahya Kemal Beyatlı and writer Yakup Kadri Karaosmanoglu. The price of the trip was determined as 24 million pounds. 22 July 2004 A train crash occurred between Mekece and Osmaneli on Thursday. The accelerated train from Haydarpaşa derailed in Pamukova. 36 killed in the accident, 79 people were injured. Accident 183. was in kilometers. Before the accelerated train, all machinists pass the limits trend
- Strict monitoring of police prevented a possible train disaster 05/09/2012 In Adana, the 2 prevented the possible catastrophic trauma from playing the 250 TL train rail fixing screws. According to information obtained, 3 began to dismantle the rail fixing screws with the YN (16.00) and FA (376) wrench on the 400 and 16 kilometers of the train line located in Yenidoğan Quarter on September Monday. Children who were noticed by the surrounding citizens were reported to the police. Children who noticed the police from the scene, hiding in the grassy area next to the train line tried to hide. Public Security Branch Office Theft Bureau of the children noticed by the teams of crime devices and disconnected rail link iş
- Train disaster in Spain, mechanic entered the curve with 190 (Video) 28/07/2013 In Spain, train trauma, the mechanic entered the curve with the 190: Madrid - Ferrol and 240 passenger trains run out of the train. In the accident described as 'one of the biggest train disasters in Spain' s history, at least 77 passengers were killed and 130 was wounded. At least one 77 was killed and 130 was injured as a result of the derailment of the passenger train between Madrid and the city of Ferrol in the entrance of the Santiago de Compostela station. The accident occurred yesterday at TSI 21.41. According to initial reviews, the train crash is pointing to human error. Alvia 151, owned by the operating company Renfe, will be held today in Santiago İşletme
- Train disaster in Spain 7 has declared national mourning 27/07/2013 Train tragedy in Spain 7 announces daily national mourning: Madrid - Ferrol expedition and 240 passenger train derailed. In the accident, defined as 'one of the biggest train disasters in Spanish history', the 78 passenger was killed and the 130 was injured. Accident in 80 at the speed of the mechanic in the accident should go where the 190'a was claimed. TERRIBLE TRAIN ACCIDENT IN SPAIN Due to an accident, by canceling today's programs to go to the region, the Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy, the scene before the scene, went to the hospital and then visited the wounded. Prime Minister Rajoy, said in a statement to the press, Z