Test Carriage of Electric Rail Freight Tests in Tavsanli: In Tavşanlı district of Kütahya, electric freight train transport test drive started.
Tavşanlı and Eskişehir began the testing of freight transport with electric locomotives. Very recently it was learned that it would work between Tunçbilek and Eskişehir. It was stated that with the completion of the line upholstery, it would make a great contribution to the country's economy, and with a high load capacity, less energy would be transported.
In addition, because the power of the electric train has a high load carrying capacity and oil dependence on the external dependence of electricity and lower cost of freight transport is targeted.
The authorities warned that they should not approach this line due to the high voltage on the electricity line along the Tavşanlı-Eskişehir railway line.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Test Drive of Electric Buses Started in Manisa 25/02/2019 The environmentally friendly electric buses that the Metropolitan Municipality of Manisa provided to the public transportation system within the scope of the transformation in transportation started the first test drive. City Hospital and Celal Bayar University Hospital between the electric buses, which started the test drive is an important service in terms of accelerating access to citizens, Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun thanked. Manisa Metropolitan Mayor Cengiz Ergun led a new era in transportation. Environmentally friendly electric buses integrated into the public transport of Manisa started their first test. Electric Buses will provide free services to citizens from City Hospital to Celal Bayar University Hospital during their test drive. Elektrikli
- Maximum speed in freight transport by train 18/10/2014 The maximum speed can be done in the freight transportation by train: Minister Elvan stating that they attach importance to fast freight transportation in High Speed Train (YHT), "all our loads coming from the Ankara axis, especially from İzmir axis, will reach to Karaman and then to Mersin and Adana through Konya. From Konya, our train line on the Karaman and Mersin route is not YHT, but the High Speed Train ... So you can make the maximum speed in passenger transportation, you can make the maximum speed in freight transportation ... You know the speed in our YHTs and a little above. maximum speed. We are working on this. " Attention to the very high costs of domestic freight transportation in foreign trade Dış
- Electric Buses Test Drive Continues in Manisa 18/02/2019 Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of the Prince of princes Omer Faruk Celik, the tradesmen and citizens greeted the drivers of the electric buses met during the salute of the accident-free work. Indicating that the test drives continued President Ergun, in a short time the environmentally friendly buses will be in the service of Manisa said. The Mayor of Manisa, Mayor of Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Cengiz Ergun and Mayors of Sehzades Mayor Ömer Faruk Çelik greeted the citizens and tradesmen in various streets of Manisa. 8 President Ergun and President Çelik, who continue their contacts on the September Street, are the new lar
- Alstom's Electric Transport Solution APTIS is in the Testing Process in Spain 06/02/2019 Alstom introduces Aptis, a new transport experience at a six-week fair in Spain. Aptis will be tested together with local transport companies in Barcelona, Madrid and Vigo. The first operational test was carried out in Madrid in February at 4 in Barcelona in January. Roadshow will continue at Vigo between 14 and 22 February. Antonio Moreno, responsible for Spain's Alstom, said, İspanyol We are pleased that Aptis has increased interest among Spanish cities with its groundbreaking features. Roadshow is once again a great opportunity to demonstrate the unique capacity of Aptis in urban environments. Modern solutions serving the mobility of tomorrow would not be possible without the relevance of the Spanish transport authorities. Yar In customer hangars Müşteri
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli