TCDD Bank Promotion Tender Tender: TCDD Bank Promotion Tender was held on 23 November 2016 at 14: 00 in the meeting hall of TCDD General Directorate.
5 participating in the tender gave the bank a bid.
1.Turned on the offers and opened 2 for new offers. rounded off.
2.Turda only gave Vakıfbank the current bid and the other four banks withdrew from the tender.
By the tender commission,
The tender was finalized by raising the current proposal and by submitting the final proposal and by the representatives of Vakıfbank.
If the final offer of Vakıfbank is not considered sufficient, the cancellation of the tender will be evaluated by the Tender Commission.
If the tender is canceled; The tender specifications will be revised in a way to ensure a competitive environment and new tender preparations will be initiated immediately.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- When to Promote Bank Promotion 04/04/2017 When to Promote Bank Promotion: Ten million pensioners have finally reached a solution, although the bank promotion is not enough. 1404 TL for years, such as a funny wage for years working in bad conditions and trying to maintain their lives around the 740 thousand stones when the bank promotion will be given to the Minister of Labor and Social Security and government officials here I ask. The subcontractor works with utmost diligence in carrying out the full range of State services. People who are employed in subcontractors and security services are deprived of this right when they benefit from the right of civil servants, workers and retired promotion. This situation, which does not correspond to the state of social law, is immediately Sosyal
- DHMİ Employees Will Receive 2700 TL Salary Promotion 05/12/2018 The tender for the Bank's salary promotion, which concerns the employees of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority (DHMI), was concluded. Tender Commissions; Deputy General Manager Mehmet Karakan, Head of Financial Affairs Muhsin Karakurt, Transport Officer-Sen Chairman Can Cankesen, Transportation Officer Sen Deputy Chairman Murat Olgun Tumer Silver and representatives of banks attended. Tender; Ziraat Bank, Halkbank, Finansbank, Garanti, Akbank and İş Bankası. In the previous period, where our union was not authorized, the salary promotion given to the employees working as 2000 TL was raised to 2700 with the initiative of our union during the period we were authorized.
- Construction Work of Gebze-Darica Metro Line Was Held 18/05/2018 The construction of the subway line between Gebze and Darica was made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality. Deputy Mayor Mustafa Altay and the Head of Transportation Ayşegül Yalçınkaya also followed the tender held in the Metropolitan Municipality Assembly Hall. 6 company envelopes sent two letters of gratitude. Four companies offered for the construction of Gebze Metro. The lowest bid with the lowest bid 2 billion 488 million 489 thousand TL Meting Rail Systems + Met-Day Construction + Eze Construction + Gökçe construction partnership comes from the highest bid 2 billion 690 million TL with DBH Road + Gürbağ Construction + Yedigoze Const. + Teb Energy partnership he gave. 15.6 KILOMETRELIC Metropolitan Municipality, X
- Gölcük and Karamürsel Roads Maintenance and Repair Works Tender 19/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality carries out maintenance and repair of deteriorated and deformed roads. In this context, the 'Road Maintenance and Repair Work Kar tender was held for Gölcük and Karamürsel districts. 14 3 million 137 is the approximate cost of the company's offer. The lowest bid with the 2 million 188 thousand TL Fıratoğlu Construction firm with the highest bid while the highest bid with 2 million 825 thousand TL came from Nomak Construction company. PARKE FLOORING, EXCAVATION AND MANY DIFFERENT MANUFACTURING TO BE MADE Metropolitan Municipality, Gölcük and Karamürsel districts of various roads with the superstructure arrangements DÖ
- Kartepe and Başiskele Road Maintenance and Repair Tender 22/05/2019 Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, which realizes transportation projects one by one, does not neglect the maintenance and repair of deteriorated and deformed roads. In this context, the “Road Maintenance and Repair Work Baş tender was held for Kartepe and Başiskele districts. 12 4 million 816 is the approximate cost of the company's offer. The lowest bid in the tender with the 3 million 325 thousand TL Özyol Construction Construction company gave the highest bid with the highest bid of 3 million 824 thousand Esmek Construction + Erkut Construction came from the partnership. 11 THOUSANDS OF BIN 500 METREKARE PARADISE The Metropolitan Municipality, X
- 3. Financial financing of the bridge 7 bank 01/06/2013 4.5 3 investment amount of 1 billion pounds. The financial financing of the bridge will be covered by the 7 bank. İş Bank General Manager Adnan Bali, 4.5 3 billion liras for investment. the bridge could easily be financed. 4.5 3 investment amount of 1 billion pounds. that the bridge can be financed easily, Bali, winning the tender İçtaş Construction Industry Trade Inc.-Astaldi Joint Venture Group from the banks said that the financing demand is 2.3 billion dollars. The Bank, Garanti Bank, Akbank, together with Yapı Kredi Bank, said that the 3 public bank Halkbank, Ziraat Bank and Vakıfbank have reached the signing stage for financing the bridge.
- 3. 3 private bank with 3 public bank for the airport 4,5 to give billion euros 06/12/2014 airport to 3 to give 3 private banks 4,5 billion euros by state-owned banks: from US broadcaster Bloomberg, "three private banks and three state-owned banks in Turkey, will be held in Istanbul 3. about 4,5 billion euros for the first phase of the airport project ' "to provide the loan. According to Bloomberg, the approach of state-owned banks to the project, which is expected to cost 10,3 billion euros in total, "demonstrates the importance that President Tayyip Erdoğan gives to the 3. Airport." In Bloomberg.com Ercan Ersoy and Isobel Finkel's "imagined community in Istanbul Airport, are to receive the largest loan in Turkey" published under the title story, summarized as follows: "In the 2020 largest capacity in the world ...
- Most identity and bank cards in Kayseri were forgotten 14/11/2016 In Kayseri, ID cards and bank cards were forgotten: in Kayseri, the daily 120 used by thousands of passengers in Kayseray, citizens forget the ID cards and ID cards, forgetting to find among the forgotten items of literacy documents. The tram, opened by the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in 2009 and facilitating transportation within the city, carries 120 thousand passengers a day. Due to the density of passengers and citizens, a lot of trams are forgotten. Most citizens of Kayseri, forgetting ID cards and promotional cards, sunglasses amongst forgotten things, saddlebag, cane, t-shirt, sweatpants, pharmacy bib, slippers, umbrella, nasal spray Kayser
- World Giant Chinese Bank Channel Blinked to Istanbul 22/01/2018 The world's giant Bank of China, the giant had aspired to the financing of projects in Turkey, including Istanbul Channel also found. The Bank Turkey General Manager Li Ruojia "We want to see the bridge by providing funding for infrastructure projects in Turkey," he said. The world's leading financial and banking giants Bank of China (BOC), which included certain routes at the beginning of the week Canal Istanbul is interested in infrastructure projects in Turkey. BOC General Manager of Turkey affiliate Ruojia Li, China's 'One Belt, One Way' initiative in which the most important countries stating that they aspire to the financing of infrastructure investments in Turkey "BOC wants to see the bridge task by providing funding for infrastructure projects in Turkey. Chinese…
- Today in History: 31 December 1928 1375 will be the first ... 31/12/2018 In History Today 31 December The first train of 1892 Anatolian Railway Company reached Ankara with flowers and flags. 31 December 1928 The Konya-Yenice part bonds of the Baghdad Railways, which are owned by Deutshe Bank and seized by the Treaty of Versailles under the law of 1375, were purchased from Deutsche Orient Bank for 74 Swiss francs with 241.992.412 year-end. .