Breathtaking Rescue Operation in Uludağ Cable Car: A breathtaking rescue operation was carried out in accordance with the scenario in the cable car line providing access to Uludağ.
In order to provide better service to the citizens in Uludağ cable car line, exercises are made for the personnel. All the ropeway teams were mobilized in order to save the tourists stranded on the ropeway. The teams taking all the necessary safety precautions were carried out in a breathtaking operation to rescue the citizen who was stranded in the cabin at the height of 45 meters in Kurbağakaya. The crew opened the door of his heart by reaching the cabin, where the passenger was stranded in ropes, and broke in and safely lowered the stranded tourist down with the help of a rope.
Bursa Teleferik Inc. officials said that such exercises were made every year for the safety of citizens.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Breathtaking drill in Uludag cable car (Photo Gallery) 02/10/2014 Uludag breathtaking cable car in practice: One of Turkey's leading winter tourism centers stopped breathing exercises performed in the cable car line in Uludag. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality was renewed by the ropeway. After the training given by afad to the cable car staff, the rescue exercise cuts the breaths. After 3 daily theoretical and practical training, rescue operation was carried out according to the scenario. The teams who came to the poles to rescue the remaining people in the broken ropeway passed through the steel rope to the cabinets with rollers. Open the doors to save the passengers in the cabin crew, 34 rope came down from the height. 9 ropeway personnel with 10 personality AFAD team to the drill between Kadıyayla and Sarıalan Kad
- Breathtaking rescue in Uludag 15/01/2016 Breathtaking rescue in Uludag: Bursa camp in Uludag, the 3 young, caught in a blizzard, the Jandarma Search and Rescue (JAK) asked for help from the team. Young people were reached during the 4 hour-long operation. Members of Aydın Adnan Menderes University Mountaineering Club 4 camped at the Volfram Mine location in Bursa Uludağ with 2 bin 300 meter altitude days ago. After the end of the camp, club members left the region on Tuesday, Mustafa Teksin (20), Busenir Demirkan (19) and Mahir Ulas Kildis (21) decided to stay in the camp for a while. Previous day Morning tents due to excessive type and snow storm Önceki
- Breathtaking rescue moment at train station 04/06/2014 The moment of the breathtaking rescue at the train station: In Hamburg, Germany, a person was relieved by the fire brigade when he was trying to get on the train. According to German state television, a passenger foot who wanted to take the train fell into the narrow zone between the train and the concrete block. Not warned the surrounding area, the train was not moved, the fire and health officials were informed. In case of trauma, the trainee was given psychological support and the officers rescued him from the point where he was caught. This person was hospitalized and the situation was good.
- Breathtaking Care at the Cable Car 06/04/2012 The cable car which has been operating in 49 for years in Bursa has been maintained for a month. The staff who do maintenance on the ropeway wires, like rope, are doing maintenance and repairs. Employees of the poles and wires work in meters from the ground brings heart to the mouth of those who see. The annual cable car service was started with the end of the winter season on the cable car which brought the citizens to Uludağ with a view of the city. Every year, the electric and electromechanical systems of the ropeway are checked twice a year before winter and summer. The cable car, which provides alternative transportation to Uludag since 1963, is a periodic yana
- Cardboard rescue operation 11/02/2016 Kartepe rescue operation: Kartepe, black people stuck in vehicles stuck in the Provincial Directorate of Kocaeli AFAD teams saved. AFAD teams were trained at Kartepe, the touristic ski resort of Kocaeli, where 3 citizens stormed the land with their vehicles and did not know where they were. ZENCİRSİZ WITH CAR VEHICLES With the notification received at night 02.15 Kocaeli AFAD Search and Rescue Team, Şakir U., Oğuzhan E. and Ekrem S. rescued citizens. Rescued citizens residing in Istanbul, came to the ski resort to travel and the chain with their chainless vehicles were stuck. RECORDED WITH CRANE 4 Kocaeli Province Disaster consisting of Search and Rescue Technician Ç
- Drone and wounded skier rescue operation 22/02/2016 Drone and wounded skier rescue operation: In recent years, drone, which has been rapidly increasing in fashion, has been banned in many countries on the grounds that it has violated the privacy of private life, except for its purpose. In Turkey, which must be recorded 'first ban came from the drone to Erzurum. The drones once again announced their name with wounded rescue operations. The Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) Teams of the Kayseri Provincial Gendarmerie Command, which provides the security and peace of Erciyes Ski Center, uses drones to locate their injured skiers in order to reach them instantly. Thanks to the flying drone at the specified position on the notice, the emergency evacuation of the teams was ensured üzerine
- Rescue Operation at the Cologne Cable Car 31/07/2017 The historic ropeway that connects the two banks of the Rhine in Cologne, Germany, broke down around 15.30 on Sunday at local time. Cologne fire department, the 40 meter high-rise cable car cabin 76 people stuck in the rescue operation for the people announced. During the rescue work a pregnant woman and a man were slightly injured. The 1957 cabinet is built on the 50 and has an average capacity of 2.000 per hour. With its length exceeding 900 meters, the historic ropeway is one of the preferences of tourists.
- Cat Rescue Operation at Metrobus Station 18/09/2013 Cat Rescue Operation at the Metrobus Station: The cat that was stranded in the space of the elevator at Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop was rescued by the fire department. At the Zincirlikuyu metrobus stop, citizens who ride in the elevator yesterday heard a cat. Citizens reported the situation immediately to security officials. The research revealed that there was a kitten in the elevator shaft. The fire department at the scene immediately intervened in the situation. During this time the elevator was disabled. After the study, the kittens were rescued and a female citizen owned the kitten. The young woman, "This cat is after me," he left the station with the cat.
- Foot Rescue Operation on Tramway (Video) 07/01/2016 Foot-rescue operation on the tram route: In Gaziantep, the tram was hit by the tram, and the crew was removed from the tram. According to information obtained, Ahmet Üstün (53) citizen Masal Park and 25 December tram stop between the railway route, while trying to cross the tram remained. Between the rail and trolley caster jammed the foot, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department of the Rail System repair and repair unit personnel were rescued with the work of approximately 40 minute. The superior's foot, with the help of lifts, the wheel of the trolley of the passengers were removed from the air, could be rescued from the jam. The incident was intervened by medical teams from the scene.
- Breathtaking Drill at Izmir Teleferik 28/12/2015 Breath-taking Exercise in Izmir Teleferik: The Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Balçova Teleferik Facilities, no matter the security issues are left to chance. There's no chance here! The personnel of the cable car facilities equipped with a technology that will keep the system working against all kinds of adversities that may be experienced are also receiving training on mountaineering and rescue against the bir worst scenario Yaş. The exercises that took place within the scope of these trainings cut the breaths. Due to the scenario, passengers stranded in the cabin were successfully landed by the rescue team. Balçova Cable Car, which is one of the important touristic facilities of the city with the view of both the gulf and the dam lake, renewed in accordance with the European Union standards of İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, esi