A New Metro Line to Australia's Capital City, Canberra: The first part of the Australian Capital City Canberra light rail system was signed with a consortium of various companies. The companies in the consortium for the Canberra light rail system are John Holland, Mitsubishi Corporation, Aberdeen Infrastructure Investments, CPB Contractors, Deutsche Bahn International, Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ and CAF.
The light rail line to be built will be 12 km long, between the city center and Gungahlin. It even has 13 units stations. The line, which will start construction in the coming months, is planned to be completed by the end of 2018. Furthermore, according to the agreement 20 will be made by companies in annual maintenance.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- South Korean Capital Seule New Metro Line Works 20/10/2015 New Metro Line to Seoul, South Korea Capital: South Korea's capital, Seoul, a new metro line is being built. The line called Sillim Line will be located in the southwestern region of Seoul. 18 is scheduled to be completed in October and will be finished in 60 months. 2021 is expected to be offered to the public. The first stop of the line starting from Seoul's Yeovido district will be Seoul National University. There will be 7,8 station even 11 km long. It will also be possible to transfer from some stations to other metro lines. In fact, the 12 3'er will be able to provide access to all wheeled and underground wheeled trains. Line ...
- Giant railway project in Australia 15/04/2012 Barry O'Farrell, the Prime Minister of New South Wales (NSW) State of Australia, said public opinion would be sought on the environmental impact of the North-West Railway Line project. Stating that construction work will be shared with the public as a report, O'Farrell said that they attach a special importance to society's views on this issue. Prime Minister Barry O'Farrell said the project will start in 2014, and said the study is the most important transportation project in the country. Laştırma The North West Railway Connection is the largest transport infrastructure project since the Sydney Harbor Bridge, O'said O'Farell. The railway line project is bigger than the bridge. 70 thousand tons of steel will be used in the construction of the line. Hatt
- Bombardier Trains Reached Australia 17/02/2016 Bombardier Trains Arrived in Australia: Bombardier's first electric train for Australian Railways, 16, arrived in Brisbane, Australia in February. Trains to serve in Australia's southeastern suburban suburb of 75 and 6 are manufactured in the field of railway cars. Bombardier produces trains at the Salvi factory in India. In addition to the production of trains according to the previous contract, modernization of the southeast Queensland rail network, a new maintenance station in Wulkuraka and the annual maintenance of the trains 30 are also included in the agreement. In total, trains to be produced within the framework of the agreement with the amount of 3,1 billion dollars, even 30 annual trains are still in place Toplam
- A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia 19/02/2016 A Project to Facilitate Transportation to Perth Airport in Australia: Realization of a new railway link that connects Forrestfield with Perth Airport. The main works of the line that will make the airport easier to travel will be held in partnership with Salini Impregilo and NRW. The cost of the deal will be 2 billion dollars. The construction of the line will be started by the end of this year and is planned to be completed by 2020. The line that will have a length of 8,5 km will also be a link between the Perth suburb and Perth Airport. Transport Minister Dean Nalder said in a statement, the project will create convenience to access to Perth Airport Ulaşım
- In Australia injured train crash 16 22/01/2018 Australia's 16 passengers were injured as a result of crashing into the barriers to stop the train station approaching Richmond station in the northwest of Sydney. New South Wales (NSW) State Police, who made a statement on the accident, said that 16, which was slightly injured due to the impact, was being treated in hospitals. Zor It's hard to predict how fast the train went when it hit the barrier, tı said Howard Collins, Chief Executive of Sydney, about claims that the mechanic didn't slow down to stop at the station. Brett Saunders witnessed the accident while waiting for the train at the station, '' I was waiting for the train to stop but hit the barrier at full speed, and the impact of the crash passengers flew in the train, too İstasyon
- A solution to the train accident in Corlu in Australia 12/07/2018 24 people killed in Xorx in Corlu, 318 injured people in the mind of the train, "What can be done to prevent such accidents," he brought the question. The solution came from Australia, one end of the world. The "smart ray" product developed by the Australian company JD Rail enables the flow of water and air through the channels in the product and offers an important solution in order not to repeat the similarities of the boiler in Çorlu. Uzunköprü-Halkalı passenger train on Sunday, on Sunday at the time of 17.20 Çorlu-Muratlı accident near the village of Sarilar. The 6 wagon of the 5 wagon train is the result of a landslide under the hole (water hole) due to excessive rainfall.
- Rabata New Tram Line, Morocco's Capital 19/12/2016 Rabata New Tram Line in Morocco: In the first months of 2017, the new tram line was launched in Rabat. Within the scope of the aforementioned project, it is stated that a two-way extension of the tram line between Rabat Sale is planned and an extension of about 6.8 km in total was targeted. The project in question is expected to cost 1.4 billion dirham, while 70 of the project will be financed by public resources and the remaining 30 will be financed by Bouregreg Agency together with local authorities.
- New Finance for Extension of the Moroccan Capital Rabat Sale Tramway 11/02/2017 New Funding for Extension of the Moroccan Capital Rabat Sale Tram Line: It was announced that the Al Assima group will use the 180 million dirhem loan from the Urbanization Equipment Fund (MEF) for the extension of the line between Rabat Sale. The fund will be used for the extension of 7 km two-way project, while the financing of the 51 tram project of Al Assima Group 180 million dirhams, Bouregreg Agency 100 million dirhams and City-Intercity Transportation Reform Fund will contribute to the 592 million dirhams. On the Sale side of this line is the 4.6 km and on the side of Rabat it is ında
- Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is getting its first Metro line 23/01/2016 Quito, the capital of Ecuador, is getting its first Metro line: The first subway line of Quito, the capital of Ecuador, started with a great ground-breaking ceremony. The groundbreaking ceremony was held in January with the participation of the city's mayor Mauricio Rodas. The line that will connect El Labrador and Quitumbe in the city will be 19 km long and there will even be 22 stations. 15 min travel time from the beginning to the end of the 34 passenger will be moved even daily. The total cost of the project will be 400000 billion dollars.
- 3 in Cairo, Egypt. Metro Line Opened 24/02/2012 2 4 5 3 21 11 51 235 60 2014 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX line XNUMX opened on February. Vinci Construction, where the joint venture of Bouygues Travaux Publics, Orascom and Arab Contractors, is responsible for material supply and tunnel works of rail assembly works for the XNUMX km section of the Vinci subsidiary ETF-Eurovia Travaux Ferrorviaires, which will connect Attaba and Abbasiya. The line, XNUMX was completed a month and cost XNUMX million euros. The second phase of the line is completed in XNUMX and will be opened in XNUMX ikinci
- Egyptian Capital Cairo Metro 6. Agreement for Construction of Line 06/01/2016 Egyptian Capital Cairo Metro 6. Agreement for Construction of Line: Egyptian Ministry of Transport signed a new agreement with China Railways Construction Company. According to the agreement, China Railways Construction Company capital of the capital of the capital of Cairo 6. He undertook the construction of the line. 24 is an 6 km long Cairo metro. The cost of the line will be 5,3 billion dollars. The European Investment Bank will provide 200 million Euros in the framework of an agreement with the Egyptian Government. This money was determined as the second part of the 600 million-euro agreement between the European Investment Bank and the Egyptian Government. The Egyptian government is making this money in the construction of the Cairo Metro i
- Close to the end of Doha Metro in Qatar's Capital 16/02/2016 The Doha Metro, the capital of Qatar, is nearing the end: the construction of the green line of Doha Metro, Qatar's capital, is underway. Finally, the tunneling work of the 2 drilling machine was completed. Studies have reached up to Msheireb, which will be the last station of the green line of Doha Metro. The Doha subway project has a total of 3 lines. Red, green and gold lines will be in the city after the end of the work in total 75 km long metro network will be formed. The length of the green line of the Doha Metro will be 22 km. Japanese companies Mitsubishi and Kinki Sharyo will produce 75 xNUMX'er car driverless subway cars for use on the lines. Firm
- Sin Bundang Line Extended in Seoul, South Korea 01/02/2016 Sin Bundang Line Extended in Seoul, South Korea: After the extension of the Sin Bundang line 12,8 km in Seoul, South Korea's capital, 30 began trains in January. In this way, the length of the line, which is in service without barriers, has increased to 30,1 km. The first part of the Sin Bundang line was built in 2011. The line with 6 stations served in the city between Gangnam and Jeongja. With the new extension, Jeongja and Kyonggi University were connected to each other. The 5 station is also scheduled to open later this year.
- Financing the Extension of the Tram Line of Rabat, Morocco's Capital 01/08/2017 Funding for Extension of the Tram Line of Morocco's Rabat Financed by the European Investment Bank (EIB) The project for the extension of the Rabat Sale tramway will be provided with new financing opportunities of 50 million euros. In the first phase of the project, 2011 also announced that it will support the project to be realized for the extension of the bank line which provides an important financial support. 7 km 13 and 4 station in the extension of this extension will be explained in the 2.4 station in the Rabat and 9 km Sale 4.6 station and XNUMX km extension will be realized.
- New Metro Line to Quito City in Ecuador 31/10/2015 A New Metro Line to Ecuador's Quito City: Ecuador's Quito city was signed to sign a new metro line. The cost of the agreement with the companies Acciona and Odebrecht will be 1,54 billion dollars. 27 According to the agreement made in October, Quito city metro 2. line construction works were decided to start in a short time. The new line will be 22,1 km long and have 13 units. Construction works for the construction of the line will last 36 months specified. 63 will be covered by Quito municipality and% 37 will be covered by the government. Quito municipality Qu
- New Line Construction Project Between Ankara and Sincan 16/02/2011 The contract was signed by Kolin İnşaat - GCF Generale - Savronik Elektronik and a contract was signed with 16 on 2011 February 69.680.027. The other companies / consortia that offer the approximate cost 80.000.000 TL bid are as follows: 1. Wiebe GmbH - Öztaş Construction, 2. Detail Road Construction - Emre Ray - Eliop - Şahin Yılmaz, 3.Yapı Merkezi
- President Kadir Topbas, Colombia's capital Bogota, metrobus used. 20/03/2012 According to a written statement from the municipality, the Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas, who is also the President of the World United Cities and Local Governments Association (UCLG), gave the message that '' if local governments unite, we will change the face of the world '. Topbaş met with Antonio Navarro Wolf, Secretary General of the Municipality of Bogota and Gilberto Toro Giraldo, President of the Federation of Municipalities of Colombia. In his meeting with Giraldo, Topbas said, kültürel We are trying to protect our world climate and share our cultural riches. For hungry people, we must unite as local governments for famine in certain regions of the world. We must establish technological partnerships for the development of cities. I'm sure my colleagues are important in this way Em
- In Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital 30/03/2012 Responsible for Transportation of the Republic of Lithuania Vytautas Nauduzas, "Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital," he said. Nauduzas, the Ambassador of the Republic of Lithuania Jolanda Kriskovieciene and Bursa Deputy Governor Vedat Müftüoğlu'nu visit, said Bursa is famous in production and export. Bursa voicing their commercial sense closely familiar Nauduzas, "Lithuania Bursa, Turkey is known as the industrial capital. Bursa is growing steadily in this sense," he said. Nauduzas stated that the relations between the two countries are not only in the field of trade, mel Relations are going on in cultural and sportive areas. We are coming from Istanbul. We had some meetings in the field of transportation. We had talks about the Viking Transportation Project. İki
- YHT to bring the capital closer to the west 10/06/2012 With the Ankara-Izmir YHT Project, the travel time between the two cities will be at 3 hours at 30 and the travel time between Ankara and Afyonkarahisar will be one hour at 30. The tender for the first stage of the project is being made tomorrow. Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train (YHT) Project, the travel time between Ankara and Izmir 3 hours 30 minutes, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar travel time between one hour to 30 minutes. The capital will be opened to the west The Ankara-İzmir YHT Project, which brings the capital and the city opening to the west and the tourism city of İzmir; Ankara-Polatli-Afyonkarahisar, Afyonkarahisar-Usak and Uşak-Manisa-Izmir stages. The contract for the infrastructure construction of the Ankara-Afyonkarahisar stage of the project was signed by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Afyon
- Suburban train derailed in Berlin, Germany 22/08/2012 As a result of derailment of a commuter train in Berlin, Germany, at least 5 was injured. Berlin police, Schulzendorf station "S 25" on the way to the suburban train near Tegel airport, yet for some unknown reason, derailed completely. The fire brigade reported that 5 and 10 were injured during the incident, according to preliminary reports. Source: www.haberler.com
- Tramway accident in Croatia's capital Zagreb 13/01/2013 Zagreb's trolley car accident in Zagreb: two trams collided in Croatia's capital Zagreb. 19 passengers were injured. In Zagreb, Croatia's capital, two 19 passengers were injured as a result of a collision. According to information received from Zagreb Electronic Rail Lines Administration (ZET), the tram passing through Maksimirska Street in the capital, hit another tram in front. In the accident, 19 people were injured, including the mechanic of the tram, which hit the front rail vehicle. The wounded were being treated in various hospitals in the capital, but not life-threatening injuries. Due to the accident was closed to traffic in Maksimirska Street, comprehensive work was initiated to determine the cause of the incident. Source: www.zaman.com.tr
- 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Austria's capital Vienna (Video) 21/01/2013 2 high-speed train collides head-to-head in Vienna's capital Vienna The 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna, Austria. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. In Austria, the 2 high-speed train collided head to head in Vienna. There are many wounded at the scene after the accident. Turks are among the wounded. The Accident in Austria took place today in the Hütteldorf suburb of 8: 45. The cause of the accident that occurred at a time when the trains were filled were not yet determined. A large number of rescue teams, ambulances and life-saving helicopters were referred to the scene for the wounded lar
- Free access to the capital of Estonia 30/01/2013 In the capital of Estonia, free transport is available. In Estonia's capital, Talin, public transport has been made free from the beginning of the year to reduce traffic and environmental pollution. The municipality of Tallinn is planning to meet some of the city's new residents from the loss of public transport. In the first European capital, Talin, where public transport is free, Deputy Mayor Taavi Aas said that although the implementation started 2 week ago, there was a significant increase in the use of community transportation, and that nearly half of the population preferred public transport, so they plan to increase the number of vehicles. It is stated that foreigners will not be injured by the free public transportation system implemented in Talin, which has a population of 420 thousand people.
- Konya is the capital of the railway network 28/03/2013 Konya is the capital of the railway network Konya, one of the most important centers of the country since its history, culture and economic structure, has become a very important center of strategy by staying in the middle of the railway line with the development and geographical location of High Speed Train. Konya, which is the capital of Seljuks and Karamanogullari for a period of time as well as all its riches, has fulfilled a very important mission by distributing Anatolian tigers removed from the bones of the economy. From the Mevlana to the world heritage site of Çatalhöyük, one of the oldest settlements in the world '
- Istanbul will be the logistics capital of the world 27/01/2014 Istanbul will be the logistics capital of the world: UTIKAD President Erkeskin: ve Istanbul will be the world's logistics capital in 2014. Te Turgut Erkeskin, President of International Trade and Logistics Service Producers Association (UTIKAD), International Transport Business Organizers, the largest organization of logistics and transportation sector worldwide Federation of Societies (FIATA) 2014 World Congress 13-18 will be held in October in Istanbul, said, "so to speak, Istanbul 2014'de will be the logistics capital of the world," he said. Turgut Erkeskin, AA correspondent, his transportation and logistics sector companies have successfully completed the year 2013 and 2014 again stated that they have set great goals for them. European market contraction and turmoil in the Middle East ındaki