Fuzhou Metro Test Drive in China Begins: 4 test drive began in January for the first metro line in Fuzhou, China. There are even 25 units with an approximate length of 24 and there is a storage zone at the beginning and end of the line.
The line connects Xiangfen with Xiayangcun regions. There are also two main stations, including North Fuzhou and South Fuzhou. The construction of the line that was approved for construction in 2008 was started in 2010. However, due to the archaeological findings of the excavations along the line, the construction of the line was postponed for a while and ended recently.
Even the 28 units of 6, produced by CRRC Tangshan, will be used with Type B trains. The maximum travel speed of aluminum body trains will be 80 km. The trains were designed to carry 1460 passengers in total. In fact, according to the measurements made 35 km at constant speed from beginning to end of the line travel time will be 40 min.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Hefei Subway Test Drives Start in China 28/01/2016 Test Drive in Hefei Subway Started in China: Test drives in the first subway line of the city of Hefei in China began 20 in January. The tests are carried out in total with 45 personnel. The 9 units test of the trains is in motion, while the 27 pieces are done in static condition. Hefei Metro 1. The line is 24,6 km long and contains 26 units. In the 2012, there is also the possibility to transfer to other lines at some points of the construction. In fact, a train to Nanjing SR Puzhen Rail Transport will be used to train 26 units. 4 has been received from the ordered trains. The others are Diğerleri
- China's proposal for the construction of a high-speed train line connecting the US and China 11/05/2014 China's proposal for the construction of a high-speed train line that will connect the US and China: the length of the line to connect is planned to be 13000 km. The line, which starts in North-East China and passes to Siberia, will cross the Bering Strait with an 200 km tunnel under the sea. It is planned that passengers will travel between China and the USA in two days with trains traveling at 350 km per hour. This project is the last of four main projects in China. The first of three other projects linking London with China and East Siberia. The line will start from London, pass through Paris, Berlin, Warsaw, Kiev and Moscow and then split into two Paris
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- Tests in Montreal Metro started in Canada 08/02/2016 Tests in Montreal Metro started in Canada: The Montreal Metro Operator in Canada began the test drive of the Azur trains, which are produced jointly by STM, Alstom and Bombardier, with passengers. Tests of trains are estimated to last for approximately two months. An agreement was signed between STM and Alstom and Bombardier in October of 2010. According to the agreement, it was decided by Alstom and Bombardier to produce 52 9 wagon tire Azur trains for use in the Montreal subway. The trains were delivered at certain times. Bombardier undertakes the design and engineering of the trains produced, while Alstom assists with the ay
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Bursaray Kestel line test drives started (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2014 Bursaray Kestel test began in the line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has started the test drive at the first four stations of the Bursaray Kestel Line. The newly opened Mimar Sinan-Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit stations participating in a test drive between the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the test will start the journey in the next days, he said. Since Arabayatağı station 8 binxnumx meters from arrival to departure line forms the first 100 station 4 thousand 5 meter Architects Sinan- Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit the first test drive began between stations Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe also attended. Not wasting time Zaman
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe ropeway line test drives started 20/03/2014 Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line testing began driving: Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih, "We said we will give Turkey's first underground cable car linked to the Şentepe and we kept our promise," he said. Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car test drives started. Speaking at the ceremony held at the Yunus Emre Square, Ankara Metropolitan Mayor Melih, "We said we will give Turkey's first underground cable car linked to the Şentepe and we kept our promise," he said. 6 said the cable car is going to do 15 day test drive from now on. Gokcek, the first stage of the ropeway consisting of two stages took approximately 6,5 minutes and consists of three stops, iki