Eskişehir Tram Stations Cleared: Estram cleaning teams clean the 104 tram stop and tram lines used in city transportation.
Estram cleaning teams clear the 110 tram stop and tram lines used by an average of 104 thousand people per day. The stops are cleaned by teams during the day and are ready for the next day. After the end of the tram services, the cleaning works at midnight and the rails between the rails and the tram stops are cleaned.
Estram officials, citizens of tram and tram stops not to pollute invited to be sensitive.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Posters Hanged Randomly at Bus Stops in Manisa 06/06/2018 Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department, Environmental Protection and Control Department with teams of teams in the city center, bus stops and transformers indiscriminately hanged placards and banners. The head of the Municipal Police Department, Aydoğan İra, called for political parties due to the upcoming elections, and asked for sensitivity on this issue in order to prevent image pollution. Manisa Metropolitan Municipality Municipal Police Department, which works for the peace of citizens throughout Manisa, together with the Presidency of Environmental Protection and Control, gathered banners and placards that create image pollution in the city center. Within the scope of the study, although it is forbidden to bus stops and transformers Çalışma
- Wrecked wagon 21/04/2017 Alem wagon was cleared: The old passenger car, which is located next to the West Central station of the Batıkent subway, which was brought to the agenda by Hürriyet Ankara with the news of un Alem wagon u, was cleared. The wagon, which was placed in the region after being put out of use, was heavily damaged by acquiring a dwelling by alcohol and substance addicts. After the news of Hurriyet Ankara, the authorities, who acted in the cleaning, carried out cleaning work in and around the wagon. Alcohol bottles, trash and glass shards in the wagon were cleaned, spray paint was not deleted. Damage to the vagina occurred after cleaning. WAGON'S NOT RELATED WITH TCDD On the other hand, the statement made by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) regarding the news of the CD wagon of wagons İLE, previously scrapped ON
- Interesting Change in Tram Line Project in Eskisehir 30/07/2012 The existing trolley lines extension work on the existing line of the Labor-71 Houses line in the current line of scissor systems "intersection does not fit" on the grounds that a change of plan was reported. In the Emek-71 Homes line, which is currently under construction within the scope of the project for the extension of existing tramways in Eskişehir, it was reported that the scissor systems on the existing line did not fit into the crossroads. The failure to submit the new amendment to the Metropolitan Municipality Council and the passing of the line in front of the high school and kindergarten caused reactions. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Council Deputy Chairman Ahmet Süzer, said they had no news of changes in the tram line. Süzer explained that any changes should be made to the Assembly.
- Behiç Erkin was Commemorated at the Tomb 12/11/2012 The founder of the Republic of Turkey State Railways and the first General Manager Ergun Behiç, 51 of death. anniversary of the monumental tomb in Eskisehir was commemorated. The commemoration ceremony was held in the memorial cemetery inside the Behiç Erkin Memorial Forest located next to the Enveriye train station. Deputy Governor Ömer Faruk Günay, CHP member of the General Assembly Erdal Sanli, representatives of political parties and non-governmental organizations, railway employees and lovers attended. After the wreath and flowers were presented to the memorial grave, Deputy Governor Günay made a statement. Behiç Erkin Günay emphasized the importance given to the Turkish transport, "Railways who contributed in bringing the business to Turkey ...
- Written statement about the demolition of the station bridge in Eskişehir 28/07/2013 Written statement about the demolition of the station bridge in Eskişehir: Ayhan Kavas, President of the Eskişehir Metropolitan Council, made a written statement about the 'Taking the Underground Railway Passing Through the City' project and related to the demolition of the station bridge. Kavas reminded that the issue has kept the Eskişehir public for a long time. Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Director General Süleyman Karaman and his accompanying delegation, Governor Güngör Azim Tuna, Mayor reminiscent of what they discussed issues with Yılmaz Büyükerşen kavass, a written statement, "resulting from these negotiations Things reconciliation, alternative to trams passing through the station bridge route…
- Tender Announcement: Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Eskişehir Tramway System Rail Acquisition Tender 19/04/2013 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Eskişehir Tramway System Rail Acquisition Tender ESKİŞEHİR URBAN DEVELOPMENT PROJECT - COMPONENT 1 PROJECT NAME: ESKİŞEHİR URBAN TRANSPORTATION AND PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION PROJECT PROJECT NO: 1997 060 0430 RE60-13 (60R2) SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF THE RAW TRAINING SYSTEM : 2013 / 45396 1 - Administration a) Address: Arifiye Mah. 2 September Street No: 53 ESKİŞEHİR b) Telephone and fax number: Tel: + 90 222 211 55 00 1321 90 222 220 42 c) Electronic mail address (if any): email@example.com 36 ...
- History of nostalgic tram and nostalgic tram in Turkey 06/07/2012 Nostalgic tram The Nostalgic tram is known as a tourist-operated railway system, which serves as a tourist attraction in addition to serving the city's passengers. The purpose in this is, in a way aim, to take a journey on the history of the people who come in that city. The idea of a nostalgic tram was originally launched in the 1950 by the Talyllyn Nostalgic Train, which was established and operated by a group of volunteers in Wales. This movement is a movement towards the preservation of the past, but has brought many '' Nostalgic Train '' to the present day. Nostalgic Tram is the most favorite country in the United States. In many cities, as the historic street tram Birçok
- Stone Asphalt to Nostalgic Tram Rails in Istiklal 21/08/2017 In the scope of the renovation works of the nostalgic tram, which has been unable to travel for a while due to the infrastructure works in Beyoğlu, 'mastic asphalt' was poured into the tracks. This method aims to prevent breaks and leaks in the tram line. Renovation and infrastructure works of the Istiklal Street and the nostalgic tramway road are underway at the symbol points of Istanbul. As part of the renovation works, the rails placed on the tram line were fixed with asphalt. Asflat poured around the rails 'stone asphalt known as' 'mastic asphalt' is learned, the asphalt in question began to be used specifically stated recently in Turkey. Thanks to the İst mastic asphalt'n, which became complete in the area where it was spilled, al
- Nostalgic tram in Taksim reopens 26/12/2017 It was learned that the nostalgic tram, which hasn't been working for a long time because of street arrangements in Taksim, will be put back into service on Thursday. It was stated that the works on the nostalgic tram line at Istiklal Avenue in Istanbul were completed and reopened on Thursday. The construction work on the Nostalgic tram line was started on December in 2016. Infrastructure, superstructure and landscaping was done while the tram line was also renewed. New rails supported by vibration damping elastomer (rubber) materials were installed on the Beyoglu nostalgic tramway line of 1.87. The Nostalgic Tram 26 has been operating on Istiklal Street for years.
- Nostalgic tram in Taksim postponed opening date 27/12/2017 Due to the infrastructure works carried out by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality in Taksim, the nostalgic tram, which has been stopped for 1 years and planned to be opened in part tomorrow, will not be available. The opening program of the nostalgic tram line at Istiklal Street in Istanbul was postponed. The nostalgic tram was reportedly unable to start its voyages due to technical reasons. 13 98 has been completed in January for the renovation of the tram rails with the installation of the infrastructure system which will terminate the open excavation in İstiklal Street. Works are scheduled to be completed by 31 December. In addition to the telephone, internet, wastewater, storm water, drinking water and natural gas infrastructure, yan