Technical Visit to Estram from Karabük Students: The students of Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering Faculty visited Estram and got information about Estram's work.
In the technical excursion program organized by Karabük University within the scope of vocational education programs, the 40 student of the Faculty of Rail Systems Engineering came to Eskişehir to visit Estram.
Students who took information about Estram's activities visited the Tram Maintenance Workshop and Estram Traffic Control Center. Students who want to repeat this kind of technical visits thanked the Estram authorities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- After the students, Parliament Member Süzer reacted to Estram Hike 13/08/2012 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality, after the introduction of transportation students, met the Metropolitan Municipality councilor also came the reaction. AK Party Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Council member Ahmet Süzer, the Department of Municipal Transportation (Estram) in the snow, stating that the hike is unnecessary and wrong, he said. Metropolitan Municipality, UKOME decision taken by the transportation hike point is unnecessary Süzer, "the increase in transportation to the same water is not as unnecessary as the hike. Estram, annual turnover is 60 million pounds. The main problem was to make a small change in the share rate in favor of public bus operators But the municipality tried to make it by raise, which is the zam
- Estram Search and Rescue Team Technical Training (Photo Gallery) 10/04/2014 Technical Training for the Estram Search and Rescue Team: Eskişehir Light Rail System Facility (ESTRAM) Search and Rescue Team was given training on intervention to traffic accidents, wounded rescue, stretcher and height working techniques. Search and Rescue Association (AKUT) Eskişehir Team, with the support of Tepebaşı Municipality Urban Search and Rescue Training and Debris Exercise was carried out. ESTRAM Search & Rescue Team Leader Erdal Atabek, who is also involved in the ETRAM Search and Rescue Team with the participation of AKUT teams from different regions, has two different types of 8 volunteer team, which was founded in 2014, Arama
- ESTRAM Technical Trip Organized. 19/03/2012 A trip to ESTRAM Light Rail was organized on Friday at 16 March 2012 for our EMO-Young members. Branch Member of the Board Ender KELLECİ and Eskişehir Osmangazi University Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department Head Hasan Hüseyin ERKAYAda attended the event. Source: www.emo.org.tr
- Technical University organized a technical visit to Atılım University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project (Photo Gallery) 28/04/2013 Breakthrough University Civil Engineering High Speed Train Project Technical Tours in Edit Leap University of 41 a group of people consisting of the Civil Engineering Department students and faculty members, 20 April 2013 Saturday morning 7 by moving from Ankara 00, respectively Bozüyük, Bilecik and Mezitler the site, located near organized a technical trip. High speed train project during the construction period, such as the bridge, viaduct, road, NATM tunnel structures, such as ground improvement, slope stability, etc. The application processes of such techniques have been seen. In the second part of the trip, different buildings on the historical peninsula were visited in Istanbul. Source: atilim.edu.tr
- Technical Trip to Marmaray 10/08/2014 Technical Excursion to Marmaray: In order to gain knowledge and experience of the teachers working in Sivas Education Center in relation to MARMARAY, a technical visit was organized in 04-05 August 2014 for the days of 2 to be opened in the part of MARMARAY project (Ayrılık Çeşmesi - Kazlıçeşme). In the technical tour under the chairmanship of H.İbrahim KÜTÜK, Vice President of Education and Training Department, Marmaray Passenger Manager M.Rahmi GÜL, 1. Regional Director of EYS C.Yaşar TANGÜL, 1. Real Estate Construction Assistant Manager L.Muammer MERİÇLİ, 1. Cengiz NAMA, the Regional EYS Specialist Levent YAĞCI and Marmaray Traffic Chief Controller, are responsible for the Bölge
- Technical Trip to Samulaş from MMO 26/12/2014 Technical Trip from MMO to Samulaş Technical Chamber of Mechanical Engineers (MMO) Samsun Branch organized a technical trip to SAMULAŞ A.Ş. for the students of the department of Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Ondokuz Mayıs University. Deputy Chairman of the MMO Samsun Branch Özkan Er, Branch Manager Kadir Serkan Atılgan and Press-Broadcast Officer Onur Düzovalı and 39 student members attended. Student members are welcomed by SAMULAŞ A.Ş. Member of the Board of Directors Kadir Gürkan, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. After brief information, Operation Manager Sevilay Germi and Maintenance and Repair Manager Ziya Kalafat, SAMULAŞ A.Ş. general knowledge, managerial status, genel
- Construction Club Organized a Technical Trip to Izmit Bay Crossing Bridge 23/12/2015 Construction Club Technical Trip to İzmit Bay Crossing Bridge: Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club, the world's 4. the biggest suspension bridge will be Izmit-Gulf Crossing Bridge construction site organized a technical trip. Izmit-Korfez Crossing Bridge is being constructed on the Izmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-Izmir Motorway Project. The giant project, which is expected to be completed next year, will reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours. Feyziye Schools Foundation The students of Işık University Construction Club together with ZAFO Kanbir, a member of the 27 club and their mentors, will be able to make the loop between Dilovası Dil Cape and Altınova Hersek Cape of İzmit Bay.
- TCDD Technical Trip to Hasanbey Logistics Center 17/03/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) Afyonkarahisar 7. Technical Visit was made to TCDD Hasanbey Logistics Center for the optimal settlement planning of the Logistics Center, which is currently working on the project for İscehisar Mermerciler İhtisas OSB. Technical Visit TCDD 7 Regional Director Adem Sivri, Modernization Service Manager Yusuf Tetik, İscehisar Governor Muhammet Öztabak, İscehisar Mermerciler Association President Metin Mercan, İscehisar Mermerciler Specialized OSB Manager Muhammed Bacaksız attended. Hasanbey Logistics Manager and Garage Manager meeting and site inspection was done in Ziyerette. Information about the activities of TCDD Hasanbey Logistics Center was received.
- Koto made a technical trip to the Gulf Crossing Bridge 21/05/2014 Technical Trip to Koto Bay Crossing Bridge: Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce (KOTO) 18 of Architects and Engineers. The committee members, when completed the world 4. to organize the construction of Izmit Bay Crossing Suspension Bridge, which will be the biggest bridge. 4 of the world. The large suspension bridge is being built on the Izmit Bay within the scope of Gebze-Bursa-Izmir Motorway Project. The giant project which is expected to be completed next year promises to reduce the transportation between Istanbul and İzmir to 3,5 hours, while Kocaeli Chamber of Commerce 18. The members of the Committee (Architects and Engineers), the hanging loop of the loop between the Dilovası Tongue Cape and the Altınova Hersek Cape of the Izmit Bay üy
- 4 of the world. Technical trip from the municipality to the great suspension bridge 28/11/2014 4 of the world. Technical trip from the municipality to the big suspension bridge: Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (including Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway and the world's 4. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Izmit Bay Bridge, a large delegation from the Municipality of Bolu carried out a technical examination. 2682 meters of the total length 1550 meters and the middle aperture length is 4 meters. A large delegation bridge carrying the title of Gebze-Orhangazi-Izmir (Izmit Gulf Crossing and Connection Roads) motorway, which is being constructed within the scope of Izmit Bay Bridge Bolu Municipality has carried out a technical tour of the delegation. Bolu Deputy Mayor of the technical tour…