The train carrying sulfuric acid was derailed: in Australia an emergency situation was declared in an area of 200 kilometers due to the derailment of the 2 thousand liter sulfuric acid train.
To the northwest of the state of Queensland, Australia, the 200 derives a thousand-liter sulfuric acid-bearing train. Officials declared an emergency situation in the 2 kilometer area.
According to the Independent, a locomotive and train with the 26 wagon, as well as sulfuric acid, diesel fuel also carried. After the incident in the 20 kilometer east of the town of Julia Creek, there was a anan little leak Jul. Aurizon Holdings Limited, a freight train company that spoke to ABC News, said that three people on the train were slightly injured and that Julia Creek hospitals were removed.
Railroad officials in Queensland have indicated that the road has been cut off due to the leak, and measures to be taken to protect the environment from leakage have been investigated and the damage resulting from the derailment of the train has not yet been determined.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Chemical Load Bearing Train Off-Rail in Washington 02/05/2016 In Washington, the Chemical Load Bearing Trailed: In Washington, the US District of Columbia, the Fire Department reported that a train carrying a chemical load was derailed in the northeast of the city. In the US capital Washington, the Colombian District Fire Brigade reported that a train carrying a chemical load derailed in the northeast of the city. Sodium Hydroxide leaked from one of the rolling cars near Rhode Island subway station. Fire Department, said in a statement over the Twitter account announced that the subway station in Rhode Island. The statement stated that there was no fire. A local television channel said it was not injured in the incident.
- 15 Wagon Bearing Dangerous Goods in Sweden Off-Road 10/07/2014 15 Wagon Carriage of Dangerous Goods in Sweden: The 15 wagon of the freight train carrying dangerous goods in Alby, near the city of Agne in Sweden, was derailed and all trains in the region were canceled. Tobias Johansson from the Traffic Board stated that the 20 wagon train of the 15 wagon had nickel acid in the derailed XNUMX wagon and created a danger for the environment. train journey may take a few to return to normal. Marcus Grahn from the District Police Department, Bölge
- Coal train load train derailed 22/12/2014 The coal-carrying freight train derailed: Two cars of the freight train carrying the coal from the Divriği District of Sivas to the Askale District of Erzurum were derailed. While the accident was not injured, the train stops stopped. The event occurred at 01.30 ranks in the province of İliç, Erzincan, near Bağıştaş Station. Two wagons of the 45326 waggle 12, which was under the control of the engineer İlyas Aslan from the Divriği District of Sivas Province, carried the coal to the village of Aşkale in Eruzurm. When the train stops between Erzurum and Erzincan stopped because of the accident, the work was started to open the road again. On the other hand, the number of passengers of the Eastern Express is announced in the number İstanbul
- Fuel Carrier Train in Ankara 14/03/2019 In Ankara's Sincan district, the fuel-bearing train derailed. While there were no casualties or injuries, trains could not be carried out for approximately 2 hours. According to information obtained, at the time of the 01.30 line between Ankara Gar and Sincan Station Çağlayan Sub-Pass at the location of the fuel-loaded tank cars carrying railroad, derailed. While there were no casualties or injuries in the accident, there could not even be a train service for about 2 hours. The 4 wagon, fueled by the attractive locomotive of the train, derailed for the undetermined reason. Notice on the accident instead of AFAD, fire brigade, police and health teams were shipped. By chance…
- Natural gas carrying train in Bulgaria derailed 10/12/2016 In Bulgaria, the train carrying natural gas crashed into the houses: In the northeastern part of Bulgaria, the natural gas-laden train derailed and entered the village of Hitrino. 20 trains crashed into the 4 building and 12 injured in the village, and dozens of firefighters search for the survivors under the debris. Accident, the natural gas-carrying freight train last two wagons caused by the high-voltage line touched, a private company's seven-car train derailed from the derailment. "The explosion also caused a fire. We didn't expect the second explosion," he told Reuters, using the 150 firefighter.
- Incredible train project bearing privacy 05/03/2014 The incredible train project with secrets came to light: It is alleged that the incredible project of the AKP project, which is a secret project of the AKP government, has come to light. According to Omar Milk and Ökkeş koskaan news, the AK Party government, which attracts the attention of the world public with his giant projects in Turkey, the actions will carry on with the last step to be taken abroad. Indeed, developing trade relations between Turkey and northern Iraq are gaining new dimensions. ISTANBUL Turkey from Erbil to CONTINUOUS JOURNEY groundbreaking high-speed train projects in Turkey 'could not get the speed limit and far beyond. Istanbul-Ankara-Mersin-Gaziantep-Sanliurfa and Diyarbakir '
- Train lay on the side of the train (Video - Photo Gallery) 29/11/2014 The train that was derailed was: The train, which runs on the domestic lines of Duisburg and Düsseldorf, was overthrown at U79 at the subway station Südpark near Düsseldorf University. 21 was injured with slight abrasions. According to the initial determinations, the curvature was too sharp and the train entered the corner quickly and the first railcar was derailed and the other wagons were overturned. According to the work of the expert teams, they also found that there were slight defects in the train tracks. As a result of the accident on the highway 46 and the streets around the university with the closure of the traffic was paralyzed.
- Train Crash in Germany! High Speed ICE 03/05/2017 Train Crash in Germany! High-speed train (ICE) from Düsseldorf to Berlin derailed. 2 injured in the accident occurred while the train continues to experience disruptions. A train crash occurred in the train station in Dortmund. As a result of the derailment of the high-speed train from Düsseldorf to Berlin, the 2 was slightly injured. While the wounded were taken to hospital, train delays were experienced. Authorities, Dortmund Central Train Station-linked train that will perform the citizens, the website warned to check the current train hours. Major damage occurs on the railroad cranes gelir
- Train carrying military vehicles in Gaziantep Train Station 08/11/2016 Train carrying military vehicles, Gaziantep Train Station: Cankiri train transported military vehicles, reached the Gaziantep Train Station. The train consisting of the Advanced Armored Personnel Carrier (GZPT) and the Armored Personnel Carriers (ZPT) and the 28 wagon carrying a large number of military vehicles came to Gaziantep. Here, the military vehicles downloaded from the wagons, the road to Silopi district of Sirnak by convoy. 30 from Ankara and Çankırı, the 1 TIR convoy departing in November, two days before 17 28 35 wagon armored for the deputy commander of the Mechanized Infantry Brigade Ç
- Railway derailment in Saudi Arabia: 35 injured 28/06/2012 A train in Saudi Arabia derailed by 35. Captain Mohammad al-Hamadi, told reporters, the train going from the port of Dammam to the capital Riyadh derailed, a person with heavy condition was taken to the hospital by helicopter, he said. It was recorded that the cause of the accident was investigated. Saudi Arabia's first railroad "Hijaz Railway" was opened in 1908, but was closed in 1915. The same railway was opened in 1951 by Saudi oil company Aramco and transferred to the state in 1968. The railway, which was later extended to the capital, Riyadh, has been publicly run since then. Source: www.turkiyegazetesi.com.t
- In Argentina Train derailed from tragedy 08/08/2012 In Argentina, the 31 passengers were injured as a result of derailment of the last wagon of the suburban train and hit the signaling tower near the station. Accident in the Miter line in Buenos Aires, led to the deterioration of traffic chaos due to the 4 daily strike, which led to the stopping of subway flights in the city. In Argentina in February, a suburban train crashed into Once Station 51 people died in the accident, more than 700 injured. Source: www.sabah.com.tr
- High-speed train from ICE in Stuttgart, Germany 01/10/2012 In Stuttgart, Germany, ICE short train known as the name of the train as a result of derailment passengers were stuck in the train for a while. Police said the train stopped after leaving the main railway station in Stuttgart in the direction of Hamburg, leaving 200 meters and leaving the cable on the locomotive while the passengers were stranded in the train for approximately 1 hours. After the power cut, passengers were removed from the train. Several passengers were reportedly injured in the accident. Source: www.haberler.com
- High speed train derailed in Japan 03/03/2013 In Japan, the high-speed train derailed and the high-speed train carrying the 130 in the north of Japan derailed. There is no dead nor injured in the accident. Public television, NHK, says that the high speed train named Komachi has derailed near Akita. NHK stated that he was not killed or injured in the accident. The channel released the images of the authorities while checking the wheels of the train. The engineer, he heard the big noise after the train stopped urgently. The reason for the derailment of the train has not been officially announced yet. However, it was noted that the accident would have been due to excessive snow. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- In New York the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river (Video-Photo Gallery) 02/12/2013 In New York, the train derailed and the wagons flew into the river: at least one 4 died as a train hit the road in New York; 11 injured in 63. The 7 wagon of the train belonging to the Metropolitan Transportation Directorate (MTA) derailed due to excessive speed before reaching New York's Spuyten Duyvil station at 7.30 on Sunday morning. One of the wagons drifting to the Hudson rivershould stand on the edge at the last minute. 135 firefighter dispatched to the scene, continues work. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo arrives in the region, according to initial determinations that 4 is dead omo
- Train derailed in France: 2 dead 11/02/2014 In France, the train derailed: 2 is dead. According to initial determinations, 2 is dead injured. We received the first images from the scene. In the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region, one of the mountainous parts of France, a train derailed in the morning. The accident in the Alps in the South of France has not yet been determined. 2 people were killed in the accident, 7 was wounded. The train, which is derailed from Nice, is heading towards Digne-les-Bains, France, the favorite holiday city of France. Rescued passengers continue to be stuck in the train. Firefighters İt
- In Indonesia the train derailed 3 dead, 7 injured 06/04/2014 In Indonesia, the train derailed 3 dead, 7 wounded: At least three people were killed and seven people were wounded when a passenger train derailed in the interior of Indonesia due to landslide. Indonesian Railway Company spokesman Junerfin, Indonesia's Javanese island of Tasikmalaya accident in the region, two men died of a female train officer, he said. Junerfin wounded in the hospital, who are under treatment, the condition of the two injured noted that the critical. Junerfin, who said that the train, which was under the heavy rainfall, derailed as a result of the collision with the mud pile covering the rails due to the landslide while passing through a dark train scissor, yağ
- Two trains in India derailed by at least 27 people died 05/08/2015 In India Two trains derailed by at least 27 dead: Two passenger trains in Madhya Pradesh, India, derailed as they crossed a partially flooded bridge. At least 27 was killed and 40 was injured. The Kamayani Express train, which was headed to Varanasi from Mumbai, was first derailed, while the Janata Express train from the opposite direction crashed. According to local media reports; at the time of the crash, the trains were located on a bridge over the Machak River, a distance of 950 to Delhi. Railways SözcüSu Anil Saksena, the BBC said in a statement, "This unfortunate accident, spikes on the rails"
- India train derailed 2 dead, wounded 8 14/09/2015 India train derailed 2 dead, 8 wounded: In the morning in India's Karnataka state, a passenger train derailed and at least 2 killed, 8 injured. The accident occurred in the city of Karburgi 20 km. Kalburgi Provincial Police Director Amir Singh, 2 people lost their lives in the incident, 8 said the person was injured. Wounded in the incident, hospitalized, an investigation into the accident was launched.
- Train in Berlin 23/02/2016 Train in Netherlands 1 Dead: What is the cause of the derailment of the train, which is not certain, then struck a crane and then derailed.Dalfsen Mayor said in a statement 1 10 said the person was killed and the person was injured. 1 was killed and 10 was injured in the derailment of the train in Dalfsen, the Netherlands. In the Dalmatian district of Amsterdam, 120 miles west of the Dutch capital, a train has been struck by a crane in the area before being unchecked. The Mayor of Dalfsen told a local radio about the issue that 1 lost his life, Belediye
- New York City train derailed 29 injured (Photo Gallery) 10/10/2016 New York City train derailed 29 wounded: New York Penn Station, the passenger train to Huntington, near New Hyde Park station near the train coincided with a train. New York City LIRR (Long Island Rail Road) train line yesterday evening was a major disaster. New York Penn Station, Huntington, the passenger train, New Hyde Park station near the train collided with an oncoming train. With the severity of the collision, some of the wagons of the passenger train derailed. More than 100 injured in the accident. 600 passenger trains found on the train evacuated from the railroad cars after the intermission of passengers bulunan
- Karabükte Train derailed, wagons fell into the river (Video) 07/11/2016 Karabükte Train derailed, wagons fell into the river: the freight train crashing down the slope in Karabük was derailed. The locomotive and the 4 wagon were saved by the fall of the Filyos River. 24231 wagon freight train 20 under the direction of Makinistler Mümtaz Kınay and Erdal Demirsoy set out to buy coal from Karabük to Çatalağzı town of Zonguldak. The locomotive of the train crashed into the rocks falling from the slope on the ridge between the Karabük and Yenice district. The derelict locomotive and 4 wagon were saved by the fall of the Filyos River. The mechanics survived the accident without being injured. Due to the accident, the train services from Karabük to Zonguldak were canceled. K
- India train derailed, 2 dead 28/12/2016 In India, the train derailed, 2 dead: India's Uttar Pradesh Province, Kanpur Dehat region of the train derailment as a result of derailment according to the first information 2 person lost his life More than 40 injured. Police inspector General Zeki Ahmed, eight of the wounded in the state of the heavy, the number of deaths, said the worry. Police official Prabhakar Chaudhary, near the city of Kanpur derailed from two of the 14 wagons fell into the water channel, the rescue teams arrived in the area announced that the wounded were transferred to hospitals in the region announced. Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu announced that the investigation into the cause of the accident was launched. Uttar Pradesh Ut
- India train derailed 36 dead 22/01/2017 India train derailed 36 dead: An express train derailed in Andhra Pradesh province in south-east India, while 36 was killed, and close to 100. Seven wagons derailed with the locomotive of the train in an accident on Saturday night, when railroad officials suspected sabotage. East Coast Railway SözcüJP Mishra, locomotive and seven wagons derailment in the accident so far 36 people died, of them identified the identity of the 19. Mishra said that the death toll could increase, and that people close to 100 were injured. Rescue work began in the train crash, Indian Prime Minister Narenda Modi, ın
- Swiss train derailed, 7 injured 23/03/2017 As a result of the derailment of the passenger train from Milan, Italy to Basel, Switzerland, 7 was injured in the train. 7 people were injured in a train accident in Lucerne, Switzerland. According to Swiss Railways, 4 is located in the train station as a result of the derailment of the "Eurocity" train from Milan to Italy. and 5. the wagons were overthrown. After the incident, the 2 wagon in the train's total 160 passenger cars were released by their own means. Italian Railways Trenitalia said that the train belonging to the station, a short time after moving from the station learned from the derailment. 7 people injured in the accident X
- India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded 30/03/2017 India train crash, 8 wagon derailed 52 Wounded: Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur - Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. Mahakoshal Express in India During the Jabalpur-Delhi expedition, the 8 wagon derailed. 52 injured in the accident. According to information obtained, the 8 wagon of Mahakoshal Express derailed by derailment. The accident happened around local time with 2.00. It is not yet known why the train derailed. Indian Railways spokesman Anil Saxena said in a statement he derailed in Mahoba, Uttar Pradesh province. According to Singh, where the accident occurred, the rails were broken and '