Sydney Trains Signed for Modernization Agreement: A new agreement was signed for the modernization of Australia's southern region trains. The 96 million-dollar deal was signed between UGL Uniport Rail and the Australian south-region transportation directorate. The modernization of the trains will be carried out with Mitsubishi Electric in partnership with UGL's 70.
The modernization of 446 electric trains is expected to be completed by July of 2018. After the technological modernization and comprehensive maintenance, the service life of the trains will be extended.
In his speech, UGL CEO Ross Taylor stressed that 20 has partnered with the South Australian Territory government for more than a year, and then bilateral relations will continue to grow.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- CFCU signed a Financing Agreement on Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project 06/04/2012 New developments have been made on tı Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project ”to be realized by the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 415 27 2012 signed on March 1059. With this project the line will be modernized, train speeds will increase, the costs will reduce the risk of accidents. Ref .: Investments Magazine 19 / 2011 December XNUMX (ÖA) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- CFCU Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project New developments were recorded in the financing agreement 04/04/2012 New developments have been made on tı Irmak - Karabük - Zonguldak Railway Line Modernization Project ”to be realized by the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU). According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 415 27 2012 signed on March XNUMX. Please click here to read more.www.yatirimlar.com
- Georgia, Railroad Tunnel Construction Facilitation Agreement Signed 04/09/2012 Zia Altunyaldız, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Deputy Minister of Finance of Azerbaijan Ebanoidze attended the ceremony held at the Ministry of Customs and Trade. Altunyaldız made a statement about the subject before the ceremony and said: olgun With the valuable delegation of the customs administration of Georgia, which is one of the important neighboring countries of our country, we have been holding our negotiations on how to make customs services faster and more effectively between our countries, we put the signature, imza he said. Altunyaldız said, engel With these meetings, we aim to prevent the loss of projects and problems in the field of customs between our countries between correspondence traffic. Today…
- Kataner Installation Agreement signed between Metroray and Yapı Merkezi 14/03/2016 Agreement between Metroray and Construction Center was signed Kataner: Metroray İnş. Electromechanical San. And Tic. Inc. with the company Yapı Merkezi İnş. Singing. Inc. An agreement was signed on 10.03.2016. Agreement, Kayas Irmak - Kirikkale Çetinkaya Line Section of the Establishment of Electrification Facilities (Section 3) Kayseri Boğazköprü-Km 364 + 990 within the scope of works with the intercession of the 239 + 106 cemetery facilities include works. Under the deal 12 will continue Metroray will do the drilling and commissioning works in this section. After signing the agreement, Metroray A.Ş. The company has brought the Katener building locomotives and OLS type catenary mounting tools to the Yenifakılı gar area.
- TCDD's 10 QMS Set Financing Agreement Signed 09/12/2017 Within the scope of the COMCEC Meeting held in Istanbul with the participation of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, TCDD's financing agreement for the 10 Unit High Speed Train Set Supply Project was signed. Under the agreement signed by Deputy Prime Minister Mehmet Şimşek, TCDD will supply 10 high speed train set, 1 pieces simulator, high speed train set spare parts and 3 yearly maintenance and cleaning services. The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) provided this agreement with TCDD and the 312 million-euro financing is the biggest credit the Bank has ever made worldwide. Loans from IDB TCDD and Islamic Development İ
- 118 Cooperation Agreement Signed in Generation and Road Project 28/08/2018 5 signed 103 cooperation agreement between 118 country and international organization and China within the year. Ning Jizhe, Vice President of the Leadership Group of Generations and Road Construction Works, held a press conference on the issue in Beijing today. Ning, the 'Generation of the Belts and Roads' since the introduction of the initiative 5 years, many cooperation projects have been made significant progress, he said. Chinese-Pakistan Economic Corridor construction progresses smoothly, he said, adding that the construction of China-Laos, China-Thailand and Hungary-Serbia railways is carried out with steady steps. Between Ning, Cakarda and Bandung C
- Road Transport Agreement with Slovakia Signed 12/12/2014 Black Road Transport Agreement has been signed with Slovakia: International Passengers and Goods by Road Transport Agreement was signed between Slovakia and Turkey. Turkey Agreements on behalf of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, Slovakia, on behalf of the Slovak Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs Minister Miroslav Lajcak was signed. Minister Elvan expressed the hope that the trade between the two countries will be further improved with the agreement of Highways International Passenger and Goods Transport at the signing ceremony in the ministry meeting hall. The most important feature of the agreement is the transit document for the transit shipments between the two countries through bilateral transport between the two countries An
- Strategic Cooperation Agreement Between TCDD and Kazakhstan Railways 14/09/2018 12 September 2018 began in Ankara on Turkey-Kazakhstan Investment Forum in Kazakhstan Railways National Company with TCDD Transport Inc. (ktz) signed a strategic cooperation agreement. During the meeting between the delegations of the two countries, General Director of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) was represented by Veysi Kurt, while the Republic of Kazakhstan was represented by Kanat Alpıspayev, General Manager of Kazakhstan National Railways National Company. "Rail transport of is aimed at maintaining a common work to improve." By the Republic of Kazakhstan with the Agreement and the Republic of Turkey, the Trans-Caspian International Transport Route (TITAN) (within the Central Corridor) activities, the Caucasus and to improve the transit transport potential in parts of Europe and the development of rail transport ...
- Between Brunei Air Transport Agreement has been signed with Turkey 29/10/2018 The "Air Transport Agreement" was signed between the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure and the Ministry of Communication of Brunei. The signing ceremony was held after a bilateral meeting between the Minister of Transport and Infrastructure of the Grand Tarabya, Cahit Turhan and the Brunei Minister of Communication Abdul Mutalib Yusuf. Turhan Speaking at the ceremony, today, together with Brunei and Turkey said they are closer to the signing of the Agreement on Air Transportation. Turhan, "This agreement, which was initialed at 2015, will have a legal ground for civil aviation relations with Brunei. This agreement is a civilian between two countries, such as traffic rights, flight capacity, flight safety and fare tariffs."
- Between Turkey And Serbia Motorway Construction Agreement Signed 20/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, signed Belgrade-Sarajevo Design of Highways and Trade Agreement Relating to construction, said it is very important to start between Turkey and Serbia, "As Turkey, we see important for the stability of the region is Serbia." said. As part of his contacts in Belgrade, Serbia, Turhan met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure Zorana Mihajlovic. Serbian Deputy Prime Minister - Minister of Commerce, Tourism and Telecommunications Rasim Lajic also attended the talks between the delegations held after the head-to-head meeting at the government building. Turhan, Mihajlovic and Ljajic, the Serbian government after talks in Belgrade between Serbia and Turkey Highways from Taşyapı firm-Sarajevo ...
- Rail System Activities: Train Control and Management Systems 2013 Conference - Sydney 02/01/2013 The 2013 Conference of Train Control and Management Systems will be held in 19-21 March 2013 in Sydney, Australia. The participants of the 2013 Conference on Train Control and Management Systems will be waiting for the content of the train control and management systems. For detailed information about the event, please click: Raillynews
- Rail Systems Activity: 10. World Congress on Railway Research - Sydney 05/02/2013 The World Congress of Rail Research Studies is the world's leading international forum for promoting, developing and exchanging the latest innovations in the global rail industry. 10. The 25-28 World Congress on Railway Research will be held in Sydney, Australia on November 2013. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Rail Systems Event: AusRail Plus 2013 - Sydney 05/02/2013 AusRAIL Plus 2013 is the rail system activity held only to provide an outstanding platform for information sharing and networking with rail industry leaders, manufacturers and operators from all over the world, not from Australia. XRUMX 2013 26 28 2013 10 XNUMX XNUMX. Railway Research will be held in Sydney, Australia in combination with the World Congress. For more information on the event, please click: Raillynews
- Gantry Crane Revision and Modernization Project 11/07/2011 MPS Makina Servis Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş., affiliated to Portunus Liman Group, which won the tender with the approximate cost 13.800.000 TL. 06 on July 2011 contract with the company 8.800.000 S was signed. Other companies that bid for the tender are as follows: 1. Elta Ship Electric, 2. Light Engineering
- Mersin Railway Modernization stumbled on the embarrassing obstacle of construction 24/04/2012 The project "Mersin Railway Modernization", which is projected within the scope of the EU acquis and started to be constructed by the World Bank on a loan of 118 million euros, has been imposed on the embarrassing obstacle. The 'electrification-signaling' cables, the lifeblood of the project, were plundered by child thieves. The children who cut many meters of cable buried underground have sold metals to scrap dealers. ITALIAN COMPANY IN SHOCK Italian Ansaldo STS undertakes the construction, 'the project entered the risk' warning on the events of unstoppable theft. The Governorship of Mersin also requested help from the private sector by public institutions and organizations near the railway. Sentence was sent with the signature of Deputy Governor Turgut Serimer. The importance of the project was explained, the international arena of theft Pro
- Tender Announcement: Revision and modernization of Schlatter Gaas 80 / 700 08/01/2013 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways General Directorate of TCDD Schlatter Gaas 80 / 700 Incineration and modernization works will be carried out TENDER RESPONSIBLE BRANCH DIRECTORATE ROAD ORDER BRANCH OFFICE OFFICE OFFICE MANAGER GÜLHAN ÇAVUŞOĞLU ADDRESS ADDRESS CENTER GOODS & SERVICE COMMISSION MEETING HALL PHONE AND FAX NO 0 312 309 05 15 / 4129-4399 0 312 311 53 05 ANNOUNCEMENT DATE 07 / 01 / 2013 AUCTION DATE AND TIME 14 / 02 / 2013 TIME: 14,30 SPECIFICATION PRICE 100, - per BIDDING ON BIDDING TENDER SUBJECT HİZMETALI my FILE NUMBER 2012 / 198065 ELECTRONIC MAIL ADDRESS MATERIAL@tcdd.gov.tr Address of Administration: General Directorate of TCDD .g
- KARDEMİR signed a loan agreement with KfW IPEX Bank Gmbh within the scope of Capacity Increase and Modernization Project 10/05/2013 KARDEMİR Karabük Iron and Steel Factories Inc. is continuing its investments related to Capacity Increase and Modernization Project, which has been realized with the aim of increasing its annual capacity of 1.8 million tons to 3 million tons. According to the information received from Kardemir officials of the Investments Magazine; KfW IPEX Bank Gmbh has signed a loan agreement with 21.237.500 Eurobank for the purpose of financing the works of increasing the capacity of the Steel Mill Converter within the scope of the project. The loan will be used in the financing of the order contract signed with SMS Siemag last year regarding the German supplies of the plant. The loan is expected to be repaid in the 10 year after the plant is commissioned. With Increasing Capacity of Steel Mill Converter Çelik
- The preliminary election announcement regarding Technical Support Services of Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project is expected to be published in the coming months 24/05/2013 Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU) Within the scope of the Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project, the preparatory work for the tender for the Technical Assistance Services (EuropeAid / 131272 / D / SER / TR) has been completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The maximum budget is expected to be published in the coming months of the pre-election announcement regarding the tender which is the 2.456.400 Euro. Within the scope of the tender; Support will be provided to final buyers and to the Ministry of Transport for the design of an advanced railway line project that will ensure the smooth implementation of the operational transport program. 85 percent of the financing within the framework of the IPA Multi-Year Program of the European Union Yıl
- KARDEMİR Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant works for tender 21/11/2013 KARDEMİR Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant is in progress Tender for Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (Kardemir) A.Ş. investments to increase the annual capacity of 1.8 million tonnes to 3 million tons are continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Kardemir will prepare the tender for the tender on the new 3 Nm / hour oxygen, 40.000 Nm / hour nitrogen, 40.000 Nm / h argon production capacity cak 1.500 New Air Separation Plant UM to meet the gas demand that will increase due to the annual 4 million tons production capacity Kard
- Samsun - Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project Tender preparation works related to construction works have been completed 02/04/2014 UDHB Samsun - Kalın Railway Line Modernization Project The tender preparation works related to the construction works have been completed. The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will be realized by the General Directorate of Investments of the European Union. Within the scope of the Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project, the preparations for the construction works (EuropeAid / 135676 / IH / WKS / TR) were completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; it is expected to be published in the coming days. The work covers the construction of 395 km single piece electric rail infrastructure and auxiliary structures and facilities. Advanced drainage, superstructure replacement (rails, traverses, ballast), bridges, culverts and retaining walls renaj
- Kardemir Sichuan Air Separation Plant Co., China for New Capacity Building and Modernization Project Ltd. contract signed with 21/05/2014 Kardemir Sichuan Air Separation Plant Co., China for New Capacity Building and Modernization Project New Air Separation Plant. Ltd. has been signed with Karabük Iron and Steel Factories (Kardemir) A.Ş. Investments in the "Capacity Increase and Modernization Project", which will be realized with the aim of increasing the current annual capacity of 1.8 million tons to 3 million tons, are continuing. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Kardemir has signed a contract with Sichuan Air Separation Plant (Group) Co. Ltd. for isi
- Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Supervision Services will be published 24/07/2014 UDHB Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Supervision Services will be published by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. As part of the Samsun-Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project, preparatory work on the Supervision of Control Services (EuropeAid / 135677 / IH / SER / TR) was completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The preliminary election announcement regarding the tender with a maximum budget of 8 million is expected to be published in the coming days. The financing of the tender will be provided from the European Union budget and equity. Reference: Investments Journal / 1175 31 March 2014 (GB) Source: www.yatirimlar.com
- Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Supervision for Presidency Services 07/08/2014 UDHB Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Preservation announcement for Supervision Services has been published The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, expected pre-selection for the Supervision of Inspection Services within the scope of the Samsun-Kalin Railway Line Moderation Project According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; pre-election deadline for this tender (EuropeAid / 135677 / IH / SER / TR) was determined as 02 September 2014 hour 12.00. Tender documents with a maximum budget of € 10 million; http://ec.europa.eu/europeaid/prag/annexes.do?group=B. Until the date and time of the pre-election application documents, the üman
- Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project Expected announcement for construction works 07/08/2014 UDHB Samsun - Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project The expected announcement was made for the construction works The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will be realized by the General Directorate of European Union Investments; Within the scope of the Samsun-Kalin Railway Line Modernization Project, the tender tender for the construction works tender was published. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The deadline for submission of tenders (EuropeAid / 135676 / IH / WKS / TR) was announced as 03 2014 hours 10: 30. Bids will be opened on the same day at 11: 00. The field visit and the pre-tender meeting will be held at 01-03 October 2014. Tender documents, 750 for Euro Transportation Shipping and Communication hal
- Procurement Notification: E 14000 Projecting service with electrical array modernization and revision will be taken (TÜVASAŞ) 21/08/2014 E 14000 Electric trains will be the modernization and project services with the revision TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) E 14000 ELK KNOWLEDGE MODERNIZATION AND REVISION - E 14000 ELK KNOWLEDGE MODERNIZATION PROJECT service procurement will be tendered under open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. The tender details of the tender are as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2014 / 98895 1-Administration a) Address: MİTHATPAŞA MAH. MİLLİ EGEMENLIK CAD. NO: 131 - 54100 ADAPAZARI / SAKARYA b) Telephone and fax number: 02642751660 - 02642751679 c) E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org ç) X