Estonian Railway Company Eesti Raudtee Press Service, 2 after a monthly break from Moscow to Talinn reported that the train starts. “The Moscow-Talinn train 10 departed from the Russian capital in July and 11 reached Talinn in July Demiryolu, the railway company's press service said.
Raio Vare, Chairman of the Estonian Railway Company Board of Directors, said that the company is doing its best to maintain connections with the major cities of its neighboring country and improving the quality of service for its passengers. Are At the same time, our partners in the Russian railway company are able to work under these difficult conditions in Talinn, Moscow and St. Petersburg. They came up with a solution to preserve the direct connection between St. Petersburg and we are grateful for that.
In May, Tallinn-Moscow and Estonian GoRail, which organized Tallinn-Petersburg flights, announced that it had stopped railway services, recalling the decline in the number of Russian tourists. Then Estonian Railways started negotiations with Russia Railways for the resumption of flights. Ticket sales are made by GoRail in Estonia and Federal Passenger Company, a subsidiary of Russian Railways in Russia.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Double-decker train service starts in Kazan-Moscow 03/06/2015 A double-decker train service commenced between Kazan and Moscow: double-decker train services were organized between Kazan and Moscow, the capital of Tatarstan. The first double-decker train that will make the Kazan-Moscow flight was sent off with a ceremony at the Kazan Train Station. Double-decker trains running at 160 speed per hour are fully powered. Previously Moscow-Sochi and Moscow-St. Double-decker trains running from St. Petersburg will travel the 800 km between Moscow and Kazan in 11 and an hour and a half. 24 July-16 Tatarstan, which will host the World Aquatics World Championship in August, aims to attract more tourists to the championship with its double-decker trains.
- Moscow Metro Auto Train Schedules Started in Russia 19/02/2016 Moscow Metro Auto Train Schedules in Russia Started: The automatic train service in the Moscow Metro started after the test runs were completed. Software completed the first automatic train Moscow Metro 5. Serves on the line. Trains are equipped with ATO software. In the near future, even 2 units will start to operate in the subway train. There is still a driver to do some work on trains equipped with ATO software. Train drivers can only intervene in the train when departing from the stations. In addition, the train's doors are closed and if the train stops, it is also running again.
- Summer train service from Moscow to Sochi 13/06/2016 Summer train services from Moscow to Sochi began: The charter trains, which were specially designed for tourists, started to serve on the Moscow-Sochi-Moscow route. Russia Railway (RJD) said in a statement, "Tour package charter train transportation, hotel accommodation and train station to the hotel transfer to and transfer to the station back. Also at the same time meals and sightseeing services can be included in the package," the statement said. Tourist trains The 30 will provide transportation from Moscow to Sochi on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday until August. At the same time, the sea charter trains will be organized from Nizhny Novgorod. The cities of Kazan, Kirov, Perm and Samara are also among the company's plans. 2014 ...
- Kurtalana Train Expeditions Restarted 01/01/2014 Kurtalana Train Expeditions Restarted: Due to the renovation and maintenance works of Kurtalan-Diyarbakır railway line, the railway line maintenance and repair works that were closed for 18 months were completed and opened for service. After the maintenance and repair of the railway line, Kurtalan Express started to carry passengers to Kurtalan. Speaking at the ceremony held in the Kurtalan Governor Mustafa Imamoglu, Kurtalan Express of the old railway line with the completion of the work of passengers can travel faster, he said. Kurtalan Gar Chief Selahattin Yildirim stated that with the completion of the new line, Expression started to carry passengers on 5 of the week between Kurtalan and Ankara. Passengers are now faster ın
- The train service started again 17/10/2014 The train service started again in the Batman: After three days, the train service started again in Batman. Due to the events in the last week, the flights to Batman-Diyarbakır and Güney Ekspres were resumed. THREE DAYS CANCELED THREE DAYS Batman-Diyarbakir and Batman-Ankara flights temporarily suspended on the grounds that the security is not provided on the grounds that the train service began again yesterday. DDY Batman Garage Manager Hidayet Goktas, the voyages from the beginning of the voyages of trains started again, said: Il Both the regional passenger train and the Southern Express flights were restarted. Last week, on the grounds of security reasons for the cancellation of some of our passengers gerek
- Eurostar high-speed trains start again 19/01/2015 Eurostar high-speed trains restarted: Channel tunnels with Eurostar high-speed trains reopened. In the Channel tunnel, where Eurostar high-speed trains link London's capital London to Europe, the service was reported to return to normal after a small fire that broke out yesterday. Eurotunnel said in a statement, the fire caused by smoke in one of the two tunnels removed from the tunnel tunnel and transport service along the Channel was restarted at 02.45 London time was expressed. High-speed train company Eurostar also returned to normal today, while reminded that only one tunnel serves, 30-60 warning about delayed minutes. Eurostar offers a ın
- High-speed train services restarted 31/03/2015 High-speed trains started again: In Eskişehir, High Speed Train service restarted with the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines. In Eskişehir, High Speed Train (YHT) voyages have been resumed due to the problems in the power transmission lines. According to information received, many areas of electricity transmission lines from morning hours due to problems in Eskisehir, Ankara, Konya and Istanbul directions could not be made YHT flights. During this period, YHT passengers were provided with access to their destinations by TCDD. With the removal of the problem in the power transmission lines after approximately 8,5 hours, YHT flights started at 18.15 in the direction of Eskişehir-Ankara. On the other hand, intercity transportation due to interruption Öte
- Karsta train service restarted 11/08/2015 Karsta train service started again: In the Sarikamis district of Kars, trains were damaged by the repair of the damaged rails in the bomb attack on the freight train. 30 of the freight train from Erzurum to Kars was repaired after the 10 day-long damage caused by the bombing of the bombs on the tracks by terrorists during the passing of the Old Soganli Station in Sarikamis district in July. Trainings were also restarted upon completion of the study. During the passage of the freight train, the bombs exploded by the terrorists caused damage on the rails, and the railroad worker Necdet İnanç (64) lost his life and the village guard Mehmet Çelik (45) was wounded in the fire opened to the officers who repaired the rails.
- Train Schedules Restarted from Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan (Video) 02/10/2015 From Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan, Train Flights have resumed: Trainings from Diyarbakır to Batman and Kurtalan resumed after 4 days. Due to the terrorist attacks in the district of Bismil 4 days, Diyarbakir, Batman and Siirt's Kurtalan district, which could not be carried out the trains, after the measures started again. South Kurtalan, Ankara-Kurtalan campaign, followed by a short break in Diyarbakir Station continued. - "We do not approve of the events" Ibrahim Oran from the passengers, AA correspondent, said in Ankara, after visiting their university children Olay
- Modern Passenger Train Flights Re-Start 15/03/2016 Modern Passenger Train Expeditions Restarted: In Karabük-Gökçebey-Zonguldak part of the Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line Rehabilitation and Signalization Project, passenger transportation was resumed. In the new arrangement made by TCDD, the trains 22301 and 22302 were launched for the operation between Zonguldak-Karabük-Zonguldak. The rehabilitation and signaling projects of Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak line were realized with the IPA funds of the European Union within the scope of the 'Transportation Operational Program'. Zonguldak-Gökçebey-Zonguldak 22303 / 22304, 22305 / 22306 and 22307 / 22308 passenger trains were placed next time. 22304 and 22307 trains run as double array. 22301 / 22302 and 22303 / 22304 trains between Zonguldak and Filyos were unloaded. Modernization work is completed Modern