Election flags hampered tram fares: before the Republican People's Party (CHP) election rally in Eskişehir, the banners attached to the upper gate near the tram stop at Göladman, were attached to the tramway during the dismantling and caused a breakdown of the expedition.
Officials who want to remove the election banner hanging in the upper passage near the Gökmeydan tram stop in the Kurtuluş neighborhood, when they touched the banner passing the tramway line, cut the electrical connection point of the tram station 1, which is in the bus station. When the tram that could not get electricity suddenly stopped, he had to leave half of his expedition. Passengers on the tramway were evacuated from certain gates. ESTRAM teams removed the banner from the scene and then dragged the failing tram from behind and carried it to the area where it would be repaired.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Training You interrupted the action of tramway (Video) 14/02/2015 Training You did not interfere with tramway operations: Education Sen members gathered in Beyazıt Square protested against the removal of compulsory religious courses and the conversion of some schools to imam hatip high schools. The walk to the tram on the way to the group caused some flights to be interrupted. Eğitim Sen İstanbul Branch and representatives of various NGOs acted to protest against the abolition of the application of compulsory religious courses. A group of about 500 people gathered in Beyazıt Square and marched with slogans. Police took extensive security measures due to the action. In the meantime, some voyages occurred due to a walk on the tram line. The march of the group lasted to the front of the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Gr
- Suspicious bag disrupted Beyoglu tram services 10/01/2013 In Beyoğlu, the suspicious bag left for the bus station caused panic. As part of the security measures, Beyoğlu tram stops were stopped for a short time. Outfit was detonated with a detonator. Kabatas Tram Stop located at the bus stop at the bus stop under the bench 10.30 hours of citizens who reported the situation reported to the police. Police teams from the scene after the security measures, the bomb disposal expert was notified. The traffic cops blocked the road and expanded the safety lane until the bomb disposal expert arrived. Due to the security measures, tram stops were also stopped shortly. Citizens were not taken to the tram stop. Suspicious bag by bomb disposal expert Ş
- Eskişehir Power Outage Eliminates Tram 19/01/2015 Eskişehir Power Outage Eliminated Tram Passes: Short-term power outage in the tram lines in Eskişehir caused disruption of the voyage. Electricity management due to electricity cuts in the Municipality-Bus Station line after the trams, had to be waited for approximately 20 minutes. Trams were held on the line when the authorities had rectified the fault. Due to the fact that the ticket reading system was disabled, the tickets of the citizens were taken by the security officers waiting at the tram stops on the line. The citizens continued their journeys with the correcting of the problem and the return of the tram services.
- Suspicious packages in Istanbul interrupted tram services 06/11/2015 Suspicious packages in Istanbul hampered tram trips: In Istanbul, the two packages left in Istanbul due to suspicious trolley trains on the tram of the Fatih Kabatas-Gungoren on the Avenue Street Haseki and Fındıkzade stops security suspects who saw suspicious packages police officers told the police. Police teams from the scene, took a large security measures around the stops. Then bomb disposal experts came to the scene. Packaged with black tape wrapped bombs, experts detonated in a controlled detonator. The packages are empty. Due to the suspicious packages, tram services were carried out between Kabatas-Yusufpasa and Capa-Gungoren stops for about one hour. After completing the reviews İncel
- Downpour in Kayseri 25/05/2016 Right-Handed Rainfall in Kayseri: The city's tram stops in the city of the previous day with a few days of troubles. After the rainfall in the previous day, some home and workplace damage occurred, a number of troubles in traffic. Especially in the area of Ildem-Beyazşehir with rainfall completely collapsed infrastructure. After a sudden downpour, a lot of vehicles were stuck on the roads returning to the lake and there were some problems in public transportation. Trams operating on the Organized Industry-İldem 5 line were able to make their trips between the Organized Industrial-East Garage. On the Talas line, flights were made between Cumhuriyet Square and Residences.
- YOLDER and TCDD flags on top of Mount Kazbek 12/07/2017 On the road and TCDD flag Kazbek Mountain summit: TCDD xnumx.bölg the Directorate serving as a Surveying Technician, winding road is a member of licensed climbers Danube Aydin, 3 June -24 July 2 between the duration of the climb Georgia on Mount Kazbek in Tbilisi summit By doing this, 2017 waves the YOLDER and TCDD flags at the height of the meter. Occupation as well as the biggest passion for mountaineering sport as a professional resume Aydin, first as Aksaray Hasan Mountain in winter climbing 5047 thousand 3 meters have moved the TCDD flag, said the name of the institution that wholeheartedly target higher than that to move to the summit. This time 628 bin kez
- Snowfall in Bursa disrupted Bursaray flights 08/01/2013 Bursa-2 snowfall due to ongoing snowfall in BursaRay flights also disrupted. The density in the metro stations has returned to normal with the elimination of the malfunction. Metro line due to electricity failure in BursaRay west line disrupted. On the line of Uludağ University, flights were made on a single line. Burulaş, the transportation company of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, announced that the flights were restored to normal with the elimination of the electricity failure. In Bursa, where schools were holidayed for a day due to snow, the air temperature was measured as minus 1. Source: Polis.web
- The strike in Belgium hampers trains 08/01/2016 The strike in Belgium hampered trains: The international flights, which were largely due to the strike, were largely hampered by domestic flights to Brussels. In Belgium, international flights were canceled due to the strike caused by the strike of railroad workers in response to the budget cut plan. In Belgium, the government continues to strike workers who react to the reform package, which calls for a reduction in the budget of the state-owned railway company. On the last day of the 22.00 hourly strike on Monday, the last day of the 48 strike, trains in the French-speaking region of Walloon, including the capital of Brussels, are almost stopped, while in the Dutch-speaking Flemish region, there is a 30 hitch. Saat
- Broken electrical wires disrupted YHT flights 15/06/2016 Breaking electrical wires disrupted YHT flights: Bilecik, due to severe winds due to high-speed train catenary line of electric wires break off, intermittent interruption of the electric wires in Bilecik, due to severe winds, high-speed train (YHT) 1,5 hours due to interruption Bilgen Gar Chief Cihan Dayangac said that, near the town of Bayirk, due to the strong wind in the high-voltage line cut off the electricity wires, YHT catenary line fell on the day. noted.
- LIRR Train Leaving Transportation In New York (Video) 19/06/2013 The LIRR Train Exited in New York City On Monday evening, the Long Island Rail Road (LIRR) train derailed in an East River tunnel, leading to frustrating delays and cancellations at the time of departure for passengers at Penn Station. According to AP / NBC News, the Metropolitan Transport Organization (MTA) said that a LIRR train in the Hempstead direction derailed shortly after the departure from Penn Station in the evening of 6: 00. The first wagon of the 10 rail train was completely derailed, and the second rail was partially derailed. Tameka Chandler of Queens, eighth of the train during the event olay