There is a new tramway to Kocaeli: Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality opened a tender for the preparation of a pre-feasibility study on the establishment of a light rail line between Gebze and Darıca.
The tender opened by the Department of Transportation Directorate of Rail Systems will be held at 2 on Thursday, July at 14.30. The company that will win the tender which includes the pre-feasibility of light rail system line in Gebze North-Gebze Gar-Darica, will make a trip demand forecast study, route analysis, financial and economic evaluation on this route.
To see the auction ad CLICK HERE
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Other than light rail system 16/12/2012 To the light rail system more convenient Transportation and logistics plan is ready and share with the public, the Mayor Ibrahim Karaosmanoğlu said, daha Metro is not an urgent need. 15-20 is an annual suspension. . There is more need for light rail system, os said Karaosmanoğlu, who said that the city's transportation and logistics plan is ready and will be shared with the public. We wanted to do it, but according to the project, the 15-20 is an annual suspension. For now, we do not consider the metro at the borders of our city. Metro may be needed after 5-10 year. We need more light rail. Fast…
- Is a light rail system built? 02/12/2013 I don't believe that the Metropolitan Municipality will realize a light rail system for public transportation in our city. They promised five years ago, they never took any steps. Now, as the local elections are approaching, I consider the Metropolitan Municipality to open an engineering service tender for the project and feasibility studies for the light rail system. Metropolitan Municipality, from Yarimca, Cengiz Topel Airport, ie to Uzuntarla, the 32 is planning to run a tram to set up a light rail on the itinerary. If this project takes place, the tram will go through İzmit. Central Bank Izmit Branch will enter the front of the bus station will go up. For the tram, or the Railway Street için
- Another Metro Line Comes to İzmir 25/06/2019 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality rolled up its sleeves for the longest metro line in the city. 28 km-long Adnan Menderes Airport-Karabağlar-Halkapınar metro line project preparations have started. With the Buca subway project, the project will take a breath in the urban transportation of İzmir and the tender for "Application Projects Consultancy Service Procurement" will be launched next month. A new metro line is coming to İzmir, which continues its leadership in rail system investments. The inhabitants of Eskişehir and Bozyaka districts and Gaziemir districts of Karabağlar district, where the population density is high in the city, will take a breath with the metro line extending to Halkapınar and Adnan Menderes Airport at one end. The population of Karabakh is based on 500 b
- Eskişehir Will Meet A New Tram Line 05/06/2018 In Eskişehir, an important addition was made in the study which was started for the extension of the tram line based on the daily passenger carrying capacity 130 thousand. In addition to the extension of the 71 meter tram from the Emek-1081 Houses line, the Sultandere region has been added to the City Hospital with 71 beds completed in 1300 Homes. The starting point of the project with the name of one of the most remote areas of the city with the former name Sultandere 75. It's gonna be Year's Quarter. The new line will start from the last stop of 71 Evler Neighborhood and the new City Hospital and 75. It will extend to Sultandere. The groundbreaking ceremony of the new line will be held on 8 June Friday.
- A New Nostalgic Tram Line Comes to Istanbul 26/04/2019 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality announced plans to build a new nostalgic tramway. The planned 2.2 km route for the Esenler district will connect the Menderes station on the M1B metro line to the Yıldız Technical University Davutpaşa Campus, which runs along the Atış Alanı Street and Davutpaşa Street. It's gonna be one-way. There will be five stops along a line. The services will be operated using a single trolley with 45 passenger capacity. The project is estimated to be worth TL 10,5 million and is planned to be opened in 2020. Istanbul currently has two nostalgic style tram lines. T2 is located in Beyoglu district on the European side of the city and T3 is on the Asian side of Kadıköy.
- Another Tube Passage Coming to Istanbul 28/01/2016 Another Tube Passage is Coming to Istanbul: One More Passage to Istanbul Tube Passage Goes Underwater Kadir Topbaş, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, started to work on Haliç-Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Transition Project, which he said would be esi My mastery work İstanbul. There Is Another Tube Pass In Istanbul. Istanbul in the times when the attack on the traffic problem is attacking. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbas before the last local elections in the speech to the public in Esenler and his ğı My mastership will be my work Es introduced the presentation of the 'Halic Unkapanı Highway Tunnel Project began work. Within the scope of the project, Denar Marine Research Company, Deniz
- Another modern intersection comes to Dilovaya 05/11/2014 Another modern intersection comes to Dilovası: Dilovası began work on the construction of the second intersection. D-100 At the entrance of Dilovası on the highway, Eyrence Junction will be modernized with a new project. The intersection will be transformed into a clover junction in order to reduce traffic density and ensure safe passage. Metropolitan Municipality carried out expropriation in the region in order to make the intersection. Expropriated buildings are falling one by one. 86, which consists of total 38 apartments around the intersection of Metropolitan Municipality, has nationalized the building. The demolition process of the last two buildings is under way. The total land area of 26 16 cost 22 million 981 thousand TL. Demolition under nationalization Kamu
- between Azerbaijan and Turkey will build a new railway line 19/12/2012 Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the line was stated that 230 kilometers of the total length. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- between Azerbaijan and Turkey will build a new railway line 24/12/2012 Azerbaijan will build a new railway line between Turkey. The cost of the line planned to be built between Kars and Nakhichevan will be about one billion dollars. In a statement on the subject, Vice-President of the State Railways of Azerbaijan Kurban Nezirov, said they started the project for the construction of the line. Subjects who said they met with their counterparts in Turkey Nezirov, the line was stated that 230 kilometers of the total length. Nezirov "The construction of the railway line will cost about 1 billion dollars. Most of the line passes through Turkey's land, but it is vital for Azerbaijan. 11 kilometers in length between Turkey and the Nakhchivan ...
- A New Station to BursaRay's University Line 28/04/2017 A New Station for BursaRay's University Line More: Within the scope of the works of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality to make Bursa a more accessible city, a protocol was signed for the station which is planned to be built in Bursa region between BursaRay Acemler and Nilüfer stations. The protocol of the new station that will breathe to the region was signed by Bursa Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe and Sur Yapı Chairman Altan Elmas. Mayor Recep Altepe, who took important steps in the transportation of Bursa, Altan Elmas, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Sur Yapı, and the technical committee hosted at the Metropolitan Municipality New Service Building. BursaRay Acemler and Nilüfer stations ler