Siemens Velaro brand YHTs have started test runs between Ankara and Konya: Siemens Velaro high-speed train sets have been produced for 7 different railway operation with different model 6 aro
1- ICE 3 (DB Class 403 / 406) - Germany
2- Velaro E (AVE Class 103) - Spain
3- Velaro CN (CRH3C) - China
4- Velaro RUS (RZD Sapsan) - Russia
5- Velaro D (DB Class 407) - Germany
6- Velaro e320 (Eurostar) - United Kingdom
7- Velaro Turkey (TCDD) - Turkey.
The Siemens Velaro high-speed train sets have also worked successfully in Spain's warm climate for years in the snowy and humid climate of Russia.
Meanwhile, the Velaro E-series 15 at 2006 in July held a speed record of 403,7 km between Guadalajara-Calatayud on the Madrid-Zaragoza line in Spain.
I mean, a record holder set
A few days ago, 3 people from Konya AFAD team received training from Siemens engineers at YHT General Directorate Cer Directorate, to deal with accidents in the new Siemens Velaro brand YHT.
May Allah not make an accident, but in such a case, the Konya team has become ready.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Zero Fault Target in Maintenance of HRCs 18/08/2017 It is of utmost importance that the YHT sets serving the 20 thousand passengers on the Ankara-Eskişehir-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya, Konya-Istanbul lines and the DMU, EMU and locomotives serving on the conventional lines are serviced to provide a safe service. Founded in Sincan Ankara YHT YHT set with the other tools in the Maintenance Center minders TAS company for maintenance services "ECM has achieved a first in Turkey by taking the Eligibility Certificate. TMS, which applied to the ERA (European Railway Agency) in 2016 to ensure the maintenance and repair of high-speed trains at international standards and to ensure compliance with Europe, has passed the ECM Conformity Certificate as a result of audits of independent organizations.
- Turkey's First Multi-Siemens Velaro High-Speed Train Road (Special News) - Video 25/09/2013 Turkey's First Multi-Siemens Velaro High-Speed Train Road: Siemens, will assume the TCDD seven winning companies is very high-speed train tender for the technical maintenance of trains each will cost seven million euros 285 years. High speed trains are expected to be used in Istanbul - Ankara and Ankara -Konya lines. Siemens Rail Systems Division director Jochen Eickholt, "that makes large investments into the future with this rail system sales for Siemens Turkey is the meaning of the entrance to the market." said. While TCDD is making major investments in railway networks, 2020 aims to lay a thousand kilometers of high-speed train tracks for the 10 year. This goal Bu
- Siemens continues to manufacture YHTs 29/08/2014 It continues the production of Siemens yht: the production of yht began as planned in June and the summer of 2016 years starting on the date specified in the contract will be delivered to Turkey. German technology company Siemens, which produces for Turkey 7 High Speed Train (YHT) to bring to Turkey after the first of the set, the remaining 6 has announced the continued production of high-speed trains. Siemens, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) will produce for 7 had delivered the first of his speed train sets. When the company started production of the remaining trains, it became a matter of curiosity. Siemens Infrastructure and City Sector Rail Systems Division Communications Officer Peter Gottal, ve
- The first stage of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro started test drives between İzmirspor and Hatay stations 20/06/2012 Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoğlu'nun recently participated in a television program 'suddenly can open' the trip of the Üçyol-Üçkuyular Metro, which forms the first stage of Izmirspor and Hatay travel tester between the passengers began traveling. With the participation of CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu in recent months, the Metropolitan Municipality opened the Ege University Hospital-Bornova Evka 3 Metro Line and started to make the finishing touches on this line of 1.5. Municipal authorities, the test trips in Bornova 23 week between Izmirspor and Hatay stations between the 1.5 kilometer line test runs will take longer, the results will be determined by the passenger voyage, he said. BASIC…
- TCDD 10 Piece Contracts for Velaro High Speed Train 13/04/2018 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), led by high-speed train tender which awarded the contract to offer the most appropriate 10 Total Velaro high-speed trains with Siemens. The contract costs approximately 340 million euros and includes maintenance, repair and cleaning of trains for three years. This agreement with the Republic of Turkey State Railways the number of Velaro trains in the fleet will increase to xnumx'y. Sabrina Soussan, CEO of Siemens Transportation Systems Division, said, Vel Our Velaro family continues to grow and open new pages in its unique success story. Thanks to its capacity and comfort, Velaro continues to be a benchmark for high-speed trains.
- Test Drive in Tünektepe Ropeway Project Started (Photo Gallery) 29/07/2016 Tünektepe Teleferik Project Test Drives Started: In Antalya, the Sarısu-Tünektepe cable car project has come to an end. Sarısu'dan Antalya's 618 high-altitude point Tünektepe'in thousand people carry the ropeway to the test drive began. Tünektepe ropeway work on the project continues uninterrupted. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality is contracting the 250 million 6 thousand TL step by step. One of the 950 43 beams were planted directly from Sarısu and Tünektepe. The construction of two ongoing stations is expected to be completed in a short time. Test drives have begun 9 cabin will carry passengers on the cable car line. Thousands of 36 per hour will move from Sarısu to Tünektepe Saat
- Test Trades of the First Native Tram Silkworm (Photo Gallery) 17/08/2013 The first domestic silkworm Tram Test Drives Start: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, which will be used in counseling and Sculpture Garage T1 produced in line with Turkey's first indigenous tram 'Silkworm began driving tests. Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, the first time even with the 750 volt energy fed by the test drive of the local tram, said they had the excitement, will start the voyage in a short time, he said. Metropolitan Mayor Recep and located between the promises Altepe'nin choice 'Not allowed' referred to in spite of 2 years such a short time in the Metropolitan Durmazlar Municipality counseling produced by the company, Turkey's first indigenous tram was introduced into silkworm test drive. Kent
- Test runs on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge 28/10/2013 Test drives started on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge: Tests began on the Golden Horn Metro Bridge, which caused controversy due to its impact on Istanbul's historical skyline. Estimated to use 1 million people a day, the Golden Horn Metro Bridge will be put into service in January after 2 tests last month. The countdown has begun for the Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge and the number of days left for Taksim subway to Yenikapı. The project, which is expected to have a significant degree of breathing in Istanbul traffic, has come to an end. The Halic Metro Transition Bridge, where test drives begin, is expected to be launched in January of 2014. 2014 On the day of the Marmaray project in October, Prime Minister Erdoğan X
- Karatas-Ibrahim tram line test drives started | Gaziantep 11/12/2013 Karatas-Ibrahim tramway test test began: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, the construction of the lightweight rail system in Karatas-Ibrahimli began a month ago, the end of the work has been reached. The test route is expected to carry passengers within one month. Karatas-Ibrahimli tram line, which has 10 kilometers, will serve on Bahriye Üçok Boulevard, Karstad Boulevard, Muhsin Yazıcıoğlu Boulevard, Ali Ihsan Göğüş Boulevard, Hasan Celal Güzel Street, Hoca Ahmet Yesevi Street, Kamuran Yılmaz Street and 5,5. On the Karataş-Ibrahimli line, which will be in service as the 14 stage in Gaziantep, 3 wagon imli
- Bursaray Kestel line test drives started (Photo Gallery) 11/03/2014 Bursaray Kestel test began in the line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality has started the test drive at the first four stations of the Bursaray Kestel Line. The newly opened Mimar Sinan-Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit stations participating in a test drive between the Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe, said the test will start the journey in the next days, he said. Since Arabayatağı station 8 binxnumx meters from arrival to departure line forms the first 100 station 4 thousand 5 meter Architects Sinan- Orhangazi University, Hacıvat, Şirinevler and Otosansit the first test drive began between stations Metropolitan Mayor Recep Altepe also attended. Not wasting time Zaman