Uludag Teleferik malfunctioned passengers hanged in the air 2 hours: One of the major centers of winter tourism to Uludag passengers carrying the new ropeway failing 2 hours were hanging in the air close to the time.
According to information received, at the time of the 11.00 queues between the Yellow Coast and Uludag Hotels Region due to electronic fault passengers were stranded in the cable car. The passengers in the cabin hanged in the air had panic. The electronic fault was corrected in approximately 2 hours.
Meanwhile, guests were not allowed to travel from Sarıalan to the Hotels Region. At the time of the 13.00 queues, the passengers were able to reach the 2.Oteller Zone by eliminating the electronic failure.
Passenger Berat Emre Salman, hanging in the air for about 2 hours, stating, at It was just cold. There was a storm. Authorities said it was an electronic failure. Yet
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Passengers pull the emergency brake when the air conditioning system fails 25/07/2015 When the air conditioning system malfunctioned, the passengers pulled the emergency brake: passengers who rebelled when the air conditioning system of the passenger train, which made the Denizli-İzmir flight, failed. When the malfunctioning train could not move, passengers who wanted to catch up with the airport became victims. According to information obtained, the 32258 of Denizli-Izmir flight, the air conditioning system of the train number one failed. Due to the extremely hot weather, passengers on the train were affected. Some passengers who could not resist the heat rebelled against the situation in Çamlık Station in the Selçuk district of Izmir pulled the train's emergency brake. With the help of the emergency arm, the train opened when the train stopped. Passengers, while a little relax, this time on the train Yol
- Dozens of passenger tunnels had to go on foot when the funicular failed 15/07/2012 The funicular, which runs between Taksim and Kabataş, has broken down when it is halfway through the clock at 14: 00. Passengers waiting in the funicular for approximately 10 minutes were then taken out by the opening of the doors. An announcement was made to the passengers from the station center that they should not panic and there was a technical failure. After this announcement, the 40 passengers, including tourists, passed the tunnel between Taksim and Kabataş. This was recorded on a mobile phone camera. Passengers descending the funicular in the images are trying to cross the tunnel in a single row. Source: www.focushaber.com
- Chair Seen Out of Order (Video) 20/01/2014 The chairman failed the deputy with the deputy hung in the air: Artvin ski resort opening at the ski lift failure, the AK Party Deputy Mayor Emin Özgün 2 hanged in the air. At the opening ceremony of the chairlift in Artvin, Atabarı Ski Center, Ak Parti deputy İsrafil Kışla and Mayor Emin Özgün and a number of people, including the district governors, were hanging in the air when the ski lift failed. LONG-TERM TIME STAFF STAFF The incident took place at noon. Atabarı Ski Center's ski lift system was opened after the opening of the system. Artvin Governor Kemal Cirit and his wife Seval Kaya Cirit Art
- Aksaray-Airport metro failed to walk on the rails (Video) 06/11/2013 Aksaray- Airport metro failed to run on the track: 'The project of the century' Marmaray 's failures followed by failures in the metro. The locals had to walk through the rails. Aksaray-airport time of the metro, this morning, the hours of 09: 00 queues failed. The metro station, which is in an area close to the bus station, has lost its mobility. Upon the fault announcement, the passengers in the subway jumped from the opening doors. Passengers who had to walk in the area with rails for a while reached to Otogar Metro station and continued to take another metro. What happened in the subway was viewed by the citizen Mehmet Güleryüz. Recorded images of citizens Kayd
- Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again 25/02/2015 Uludag Cable Car Hanged Again: Uludag Teleferik Still Fail: Winter tourism, one of the favorite centers of the new cable car running to Uludag today, the 2 hours had to wait for the holidaymakers had to break. Those who wanted to go to Uludag recorded the moments they were hanging in the air. This winter season and the 9,5 km long length of the world's longest cable car on the cable with the longest system today again gave a breakdown. Those wishing to reach the peak at noon 22 arrived at the Hotel Zone in 2,5 hours instead of minutes. A passenger who was stranded in the cable car first at Kadıyayla station, after the system moved and moved 400 meter ıy
- Nostalgic tram was taken to the garage by a crane malfunction 02/11/2012 The nostalgic tram in Taksim, which runs on Taksim-Tunnel line, failed due to breakage of electrical wires. The failed nostalgic tram was taken by the crane to the garage between the confused glances of the citizens. The nostalgic tram operating on the Taksim-Tunnel line broke down in the evening when it changed its scissors in front of Galatasaray High School. The crane was called from IETT to take the failed tram. At the scene, the crane took the tram between the confused glances of the citizens and took him to the garage in Taksim Square. Citizens pushing the tram in the garage to enter the square again, pushed into the garage. Citizens who pushed the tram into the garage, "Citizenship have made our duty. Pushed the tram that did not work." said. Repair of broken electrical wires Kop
- Long Tails Occurred When Metrobus Fail 18/04/2015 When the Metrobus malfunctioned, Long Tails were formed: A metrobus carrying the Avcilar-Zincirlikuyu expedition failed while approaching the Okmeydani station. The descendants of the metrobus on the walk to the other metrobüslerine riding, metrobus long queues in the road occurred in Istanbul in the morning hours of Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobüs made for a reason unknown. Metrobus citizens from the Metrobus walk from behind the other metrobüs enters. Due to the fault, long queues were formed on the road of metrobus and after a short time the metrobus road was reopened.
- 200 people hung up in the air 08/03/2015 In Italy, the 200 flew in the air: the number of people who died due to adverse weather conditions, especially in the middle parts of Italy, has risen to three. As a result of storms and heavy rains, landslides occurred in many areas, and the trees were overthrown. Buses in Milan near Buscate on the way to a person who was killed during the 76 was killed by falling from the opposite direction of the truck was expressed. It is reported that the number of people who lost their lives due to unfavorable weather conditions that lasted for a few days increased to three. Previously, a car in the town of Lucca on the mountain fell from the mountain on a car, a ca
- Izban failed passengers were stranded on the train for three hours 20/05/2016 Izban failed, passengers were stranded on the train for three hours: Izban's E 22102 train failed shortly after moving from Tepeköy Station at 19.00 last night. Passengers in the train, who were unable to move due to a technical fault, were stranded for approximately 1,5 hours due to the fact that the doors did not open and the necessary evacuation was not carried out. After a short period of time with the help of the tractor, but the Torbalı Kuşçuburun Station again arrives to the fault of the train, where the 1 remained as motionless for hours. Some of the passengers, who are tired of failing to stay in the closed area, have opened the doors with their own means and got off the train an
- Yaltada cable car failure: 76 person stranded in the air 13/08/2013 Yaltada ropeway failure: 76 is stranded in the air: 76 has been stranded due to a technical failure in the cable car serving the Mishor-Ay Petri route in the Yalta city of the Crimean Autonomous Republic of Ukraine. The rescue operation of the 76, which was stranded at different heights on the cable car which was suddenly stopped due to malfunction, resulted in success. 11 On Sunday, 15.40 waters reported that the rescue troops were moving to the scene on the news of the fault. The team of climbers saved the 13 child with its special equipment and the child 76. Rescuers stranded by the rescue crews were reduced from individual cabins. Hanging on the cable car T