Army ropeway will be taken care of: Ordu Metropolitan Municipality between Boztepe and the city center will be taken care of 15 cable car operating for a day reported.
In a written statement made by the municipality, it is stated that the ropeway that will be maintained periodically will serve full days on Saturdays and Sundays for 15 days and the remaining days will serve between 14.00 and 24.00 hours.
Kullan Our citizens will not be able to use the ropeway during this routine maintenance period in a certain time period. However, we also inform the public that these treatments should be carried out daily, monthly and annually Ancak.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ropeways 16/10/2016 Ropeway in the Army to be Taken to the Maintenance: The tourist area of Ordu, Boztepe, providing access to the cable car was reported to do maintenance. In the written statement made by Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, it was stated that the second stage maintenance works will be carried out within the scope of X 22 bin 500 Operation Hour Maintenance X of the ropeway run by ORBEL AŞ, a subsidiary of the municipality. . The annual maintenance costs of the ropeway, which has an important place in the tourism service area of Ordu, draws attention as well, ada said the statement of the possible safeguards in the reliability of the ropeway. In the 2015 538 for the repair and standard maintenance of the cable car, which is periodically maintained, Dönem
- Army ropeway line to be taken care of 05/07/2014 Army ropeway line to be taken care of: by the Metropolitan Municipality of Ordu by the city center working between the cable car will be taken care of 15 days. In a written statement made by the municipality, it is stated that the ropeway that will be maintained periodically will serve full days on Saturdays and Sundays for 15 days and the remaining days will serve between 14.00 and 24.00 hours. "Citizens will not be able to use the ropeway during this routine maintenance period during the routine maintenance period. However, we also inform the public that these maintenances should be carried out on a daily, monthly and annual basis," the statement said.
- Ordu Boztepe Cable Car Line to Be Taken for Maintenance 26/09/2017 It is reported that maintenance will be done on the cable car which provides transportation to Boztepe from the touristic areas of Ordu. The cable car service line between the Altınordu district center and Boztepe by the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality will not be able to provide services during the week between 01.10.2017 and 31.10.2017, due to maintenance work on 08.00 and 12.00 hours. MAINTENANCE STANDARDS TO BE ONE OF 7 Turkey is one of the few cities in the Army Boztepe terrace 530 meters in height with each passing day, one of the most important factors in intensive growing interest in the cable car, planned maintenance work continues. One of the most severe maintenance of the lift in the standard maintenance of 7 “
- Yenimahalle-Şentepe Cable Car Line to Be Taken for Maintenance 04/03/2018 The Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line, which was opened in 2014 and operated during the 3,5 22 hour during the 500 annual period, will be stopped at 5 March for heavy maintenance operations. According to the announcement put on the stations by the General Directorate of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, passengers will be transported by EGO buses on the same line during the scheduled maintenance work to be carried out for 25 days. 30 Yenimahalle-Şentepe cable car line will begin to carry passengers again with the completion of maintenance planned on March.
- Some services, including the cable car in the army, are being destroyed 07/03/2013 Some services, including the ropeway in the army are being destroyed Army Mayor Seyit Torun, "the new generation to claim to leave a good environment we have to protect the services we do," he said. Torun, told reporters, the ruin of services in the city such as cable cars, benches and statues is very sad said. Torun, who said they are considering taking measures for the products that are being destroyed, said: "But these are all property and common areas. They can be compensated and repaired. We say that Ordu is a very modern, educated and developed city. It's not possible. We need to check them. mümkün
- Ropeway Response in the Army 17/03/2010 The cable car project, which was contracted by Ordu Municipality to 9 million liras, caused the reaction of some non-governmental organizations. President of Army Nature Activities Association Kübra Güvenç Bacınoğlu and President of Ordu Natural Environment Protection Association Sevgi Aydın visited Ordu Journalists Association. Enis Ayar, the former president of Ordu Nature Activities Association, attended the visit. Kuvra Bacinoglu Guvenc, the president of the Army Nature Activities Association, who made a joint statement on behalf of associations, warned the municipality for the last time and asked the public to be clarified about the project. Güvenç stated that the cable car would make a significant contribution to the development of the Army tourism, but there were hesitations about the construction site and location selection.
- Free cable car in the army created tail 02/05/2014 Free ropeway in the army created the queue: Army Metropolitan Municipality, 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day and Regaip Kandili due to the free use of the cable car line between the city center and Boztepe, the queue occurred in front of the line. Citizens who received the news that the cable car was free, created a long queue in front of the station. The citizens who were put into the cabins in groups with eighths, enjoyed the bird eye view of the city from Boztepe after staying in the 8 minute air. Some citizens, said they boarded the ropeway for the first time. Yusuf Kıran told AA correspondent that he came from the Gölköy district with his family to ride the cable car, and said, "We will take the ropeway for the first time.
- Boztepe cable car in the army illuminated 17/01/2015 Boztepe cable car was illuminated in the army: The cable car service line which was served by 28 cabin in Boztepe, which is one of the tourism centers in Ordu, was colored by lighting work. In a written statement made by the Ordu Metropolitan Municipality, it was stated that the light decorations applied to the big buildings in the important cities of the world, which have historical value or which had the appearance of the visuality, were applied to the cable car station which is very much mentioned in the Black Sea. The statement was recorded: istasyon Light decorations, which are used in almost all areas of our lives, were placed in the cabins of the cable car station, which is one of the most important symbols of our city. 4 28 cabin is equipped with a different color and created a photographic image on the Altınordu district in the evening. Made ...
- Cable car entered service in the army 10/06/2012 CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, justice is a very problem, stating, "in a society, trust in justice if you shake the salt smelt," he said. CHP Chairman of the Presidency of the Presidency of the CHP first in Fatsa and Unye Kılıçdaroğlu then came to the Army visited Mayor Seyit Torun. President Torun, President Kılıçdaroğlu'na Army view table and Orduspor'un shirt gave a gift.Kılıçdaroğlu, then the coastal promenade, next to the Atatürk Monument, 2 bin 350 and the 28 cabinet has opened the ropeway with the cable car. Speaking before the opening of the CHP leader Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, Başkan Army is very beautiful P
- 1 will be free from the ski lift in the Army in May 01/05/2014 1 The cable car will be free in the Army in May: The cable car operating between the city center and Boztepe by the Metropolitan Municipality of Ordu will provide free service from 1 on May. In a written statement from the municipality, 15.00 May Thursday, Friday, which connects the day of the night, the season of mercy, blessings and forgiveness of the three months is described as the season of the recognition of the Regaip Kandili'nın will be realized as well as the same day 1 May Labor and Solidarity Day will be celebrated said. The statement, 1 May Thursday due to this special day of the cable car from the clock 1 free service will be expressed as follows: "In our religion, three months"