New news from the collapsing YHT station: Arifiye district of Sakarya two-storey high-speed train station in progress after the collapse samples were taken.
During the construction of the renovation of the old railway station in Arifiye, the scaffold collapsed during the concrete pouring process, and the workers who were found under the debris were rescued with the help of the surrounding people. 6 workers injured by medical teams at the scene were removed to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital.
Sakarya search and rescue teams by the help of the scoop with the help of workers under the dent was investigated. As a result of studies that lasted approximately 3 hours, it was determined that there were no survivors. Sakarya Police Department Crime Scene Investigation teams, the prosecutor's office took samples from the collapsed place. An investigation was launched into the incident.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Marmaray to depart from Ayrılıkçeşme station 10/11/2013 Marmaray to leave the Ayrılıkçeşme station: Ayrılıkçeşme, during the Ottoman period for many years of pilgrimage was a place where the farewell. But 29 on October 2013, namely the declaration of the Republic 90. The centennial project, which we opened on the anniversary, has become the first station of Marmaray. After this brief introduction, let's get to the point. Yesterday Deputy Prime Minister and Government SözcüSü Bülent Arınç's statement 'student houses' discussion has gained a new dimension. Bülent Arınç, while addressing the differences between Prime Minister Erdoğan and student housing; "Do you know what makes my hair whiten and bends my waist? I follow the Prime Minister 24 for hours. He has such a duty…
- Thousands of pounds of theft from Bursaray station 04/01/2015 Thousands of pounds theft from Bursaray station: In Bursa, the thieves, who were found in the stations of Bursaray and were left to the points not seen by the security cameras, smashed the vending machines where drinks and crackers were sold, and fled to about 10 thousand pounds. Central Osmangazi and Nilufer District in the borders of Demirtas, Ataevler and Altinsehir subway station called 'kolamatik', called coins and drinks and crackers were sold by the coin, the last night undetermined by thieves or thieves was robbed. Security cameras in places where they can not see the devices with a crowbar and the money found in the thieves were lost. The incident was noticed by the cleaning staff at the station in the morning. Olay
- New development in yht station case collapsing in Arifiye district 18/03/2015 Arifiye district collapsed yht station in the case of the new development: the Arifiye district of Sakarya High Speed Train (YHT) station after the collapse of the pier as a result of the collapse of the pavilion Sakarya Adliyesi court case was held in the second. The high speed train that runs from Ankara to Istanbul (YHT) was a bridge between the Sapanca-Pamukova stops. The 29 May 2014 was at the Arifiye station. 5 worker who was wounded from underneath the debris was taken to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. After the accident Sakarya Court 4. The second hearing of the case opened at the Criminal Court of First Instance. … Taksirle One Person “
- Raillynews (Private News) 22/01/2013 As part of Özen's broadcasting group, Raillynews shares with you the Rayhaber readers and the world in English the developments in the rail system world. Raillynews, which broadcasts all kinds of rail system news in national and international platforms in English, continues to broadcast with its followers and news archive. Rayhaber, the number one news site of rail systems, once again revealed the English-language news site Raillynews. Who closely follow the development of the rail system in the world Raillynews also share with the world the developments in Turkey. You are aware of the world of rail systems Siz
- Rayhaber is the subject of Karabuk News Sites (Special News) 14/05/2013 Owner of RayHaber Magazine Levent Özen, Rail Systems Joins Panel at kbui: Ozen Technical Consulting Media Group broadcast as 5 3 website and magazine finger on the pulse of the railway sector in Turkey Levent Özen He met with KBU students. RayHaber Magazine owner Levent Özen 1969 was born in Ankara. 20 has been working in the railway industry for years Levent ÖzenGraduated from METU Physics Department. Mr. Levent started working in the railway sector when he was a student and he owns a company that provides technical consultancy on rail systems. Participating in the panel to give information about the importance of media in rail systems Levent Özen He gave the students quite informative information. Rapid developments in the Internet World…
- Collapsed Arifiye HRC Station Will Not Be Opened 02/07/2014 Collapsed Arifiye YHT Station will not be able to reach the opening: The new Arifiye Station building, the High Speed Train where the collapse occurred a month ago, will not be able to catch up with the opening in July. High Speed Train (YHT), which will operate between Ankara and Istanbul, will be a bridge between Sapanca and Pamukova stops. Some of the Arifiye station collapsed in May due to an unidentified cause. Immediately after the removal of the remains of the dent was removed, then the work of the station building was stopped. While it is learned that the new Arifiye station cannot be raised to the opening ceremony by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan in July, 5 will be able to yolcu
- Tunnel Boring Machine 5 Underneath the Tunnels of YHT Tunnels (Photo Gallery) 07/07/2014 Tunnel Boring Machine 5 Underneath the Decreased YHT Tunnel: The tunnel opening machine 33, which was reported to be worth less than 5 million under the tunnel that crashed during the construction works at Bilecik, could not be removed for years. 2009, Bilecik-Bozüyük in the village of Ahmetpinar 6,2 kilometer length between the 26 No. YHT Line Tunnel planned to be opened at the time of the opening of the first kilometer occurred. the tunneling machine remained in the tunnel where the migration occurred. The tunneling machine named TBM, which is worth 33 million Euros, could not be recovered until today. The route of the YHT line in this region due to migration Göç
- Collapsed Arifiye YHT station is being rebuilt 10/08/2014 The collapsed Arifiye YHT station is being rebuilt: Work has begun at the Arifiye stop at the High Speed Train (YHT), where a partial collapse occurred a month ago in Sakarya. Within the scope of High Speed Train, the station building in Arifiye district of Sakarya was partially collapsed in 3 May 29. As a result of undetermined collapse, the 2014 worker was injured and was treated at the Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. Repair work was started in the construction of a two-storey station next to the old station of the district center. Authorities, in their statement, il YHT line in the Arifiye district of the station building was partially collapsed. 5 was injured in this crash. It collapses partially Bu
- A case is opened against 5 people about the collapsing YHT Station construction 17/11/2014 A case was filed against 5 people on the collapsed YHT Station construction: a civilian, construction contractor, construction supervisor, construction supervisor and occupational health expert have been prosecuted with civil engineers working at the Turkish State Railways (TCDD). 5 29 workers were injured in the second floor of the construction of the High Speed Train Station in May in Arifiye district. The investigation was initiated by the prosecutor upon the complaint of the worker Ali İ., who works in the concrete company. The indictment prepared by the prosecutor, Sakarya 5. Criminal Court of First Instance. In the indictment, İd
- 5 people found guilty on construction of collapsed YHT Station 21/09/2015 5 was found guilty on the construction of the collapsed YTG Bus Station: a high-speed train case in Sakarya where 5 was injured was concluded. The civil engineers involved in the construction of the High Speed Train (YHT) construction site in Sakarya and the construction of the High Speed Train (YHT) in Sakarya and the construction engineers, construction contractor, construction supervisor and occupational health expert were prosecuted. One person was sentenced to a fine of 5, including TCDD officers. The court decided to postpone the announcement of the provision on the sentences of the defendants. Last year in the town of Arifiye 5 In May, the second floor of the construction of the High-Speed Train Station building geçen