Istanbul's Metrobus ordeal doesn't stop: citizens going to work in Istanbul in the morning did not fit in the metrobus overpasses. Some passengers, E-5'i Zeytinburnu'da reached the stop by walking.
Zeytinburnu'ndu metrobus passengers from the overpass, the intensity encountered. The entire overpass was filled with Istanbulites. Thereupon, some citizens, risking themselves on the E-5'ten tried to reach the metrobus stop on foot.
Some passengers recorded the intensity of the overpasses with their mobile phones.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Traffic suffering in the DDY level crossing in Akyürek does not end 15/05/2016 The traffic stalk does not stop at the DDY level crossing in Akyürek: the traffic stalk in the DDY level crossing in Akyürek, which is one of the old districts of the city does not stop. Tüpraş refueling wagons filling the refinery at the level crossing, which gives the drivers a hard time, lead to traffic congestion in the crossing. Some trades in the passage stating that some routes have not lifted the face of heavy traffic every day due to the failure to develop a new project to ease the Akyürek transition; Adı There must be an alternative route to this passage that intermittently interferes with traffic. The current route makes the traffic of the city more difficult. Mevcut
- Tram in Izmir does not end the Trouble 14/02/2017 Trams in Izmir does not end: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality by Üçkuyular-Halkapınar to be made between the 13 kilometer tram line studies, the traffic has increased the stamen. Tramway station works on Halkapınar Şehitler Street harassed the citizens. The street, which was two departures before two, fell to only one lane due to tram works. Drivers who want to reach the direction of Alsancak by Mersinli and Çamdibi Şehitler Caddesi through a single lane in the form of convoy, the traffic was observed especially in the morning and evening hours. Car drivers who want to go to the direction of Konak from the direction of Çamdibi 1. From the junction of Sanayi Sitesi street to Fatih Street i
- Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus is like this 30/07/2012 Metrobus down metrobüs ... Metrobus stayed on the road ... Metrobus took life ... Metrobus is like this, metrobus ... What is this metrobus work? Sahi who gave this name to that long bus? I wanted to write the story of this name we heard frequently in recent years ... I thought if you want to know the output story of this name that does not fall from the Languages, although it is not beneficial for the Metrobus failures. *** In the name of the blogs opened, with Facebook pages, Limoni dictionaries are told the kinds of stories, in which fantasies have been established, almost uneventful days, Metrobus ... *** To facilitate the transportation of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, to make people travel cheap and comfortable Where does the name of the metrobuses come from to it? için
- Metrobus in Istanbul 19/03/2016 Metrobus Retribution in Istanbul: In İstanbul, metrobus was used extensively in order to avoid the traffic that became inaccessible and long nests were formed at the Central University Campus in Avcılar. One of the first stop of the metrobus, which is used extensively in Istanbul to get out of the traffic that is becoming inseparable, started to create an unusual queue in order to perform by sitting on the 33 stop trip. The fact that E5 traffic becomes unbearable due to the excessive density especially in the morning hours increases the interest of the metrobus, while the turnaround for the main station in Avcılar, which is the biggest gathering point after TÜYAP Beylikdüzü, is increasing. IETT and people İ
- Metrobus Skein in Istanbul 02/10/2018 Metrobus queue has been formed because of the metrobus in Beylikdüzü and Şükrübey stop. Some citizens who do not want to wait metrobüs descended from Avcılar'a walked. According to information received, a metrobus in the direction of Beylikdüzü Şükrübey came to a stop malfunction. As soon as the municipal teams to a stop for a reason unknown yet metrobus metrobus initiated work to pull the road. Meanwhile, other BRTs in the same direction had to stop. Metrobus tail was formed for meters. Some citizens who do not want to wait metrobüs descended from Avcılar'a walked.
- Snow stench at metrobus stops 31/01/2012 Snow in Istanbul in the evening slow down the vehicle traffic. Buses stop arriving at the stops due to a delay occurred. At the metrobus stop in Avcılar, there was a long time in the evening. Citizens rushed to the bus and minibuses to the stop while others tried to continue on the road with hitchhiking. Due to heavy snowfall, the E5 highway started to take snow from Küçükçekmece Lake in the direction of Büyükçekmece. Car traffic on the road covered with snow was paralyzed. Slow moving of vehicles also slowed public transport. Metrobüsün Avcılar last stop at the transfer point of the citizens due to intensified traffic became victims. Roads Yol
- When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? 12/01/2013 When will the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line end? Passengers ask: "When will the end of the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line will end? Beylikdüzü Metrobüs problem 5 came to the agenda of the Assembly for the third time, problems are still going on. Residents living in and around Beylikdüzü and working," The number of buses in the Metrobus line is very small and the number of passengers and it was almost impossible to get on with the buses, the travels took place in chaos, in confluence, in non-humane conditions, and the journey has become the persecution iş IMM ...
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end? 14/04/2013 IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, the tender last year, a thousand 705 bus will enter into service until July, he said. According to Mehmet Ali Ay's special news today, renewing the bus fleet Baraçlı, the average age of 3,5-4yaþ would fall, he said. Baraçlı, Bar We have the 645 line. In the upcoming period, our bus number will be around 6 bin with public buses. Last year we completed the tender for one thousand 705 buses. All of them will be in service in July. The IETT fleet currently consists of 3 bin buses. Thousands of 3 thousand buses will be renovated until July, X he said. 705 AGE X
- Does the Metrobus ordeal end with this 05/12/2013 Is this the end of the Metrobus: What is the most creative way to keep people on your way away from you? Of course, your spiny suit! One of the fastest means of transportation in Istanbul is metrobus, but everyone is complaining about the intensity especially during business hours yaşan There will be a similar problem in Singapore. Singaporean student Siew Ming Cheng has developed a design to get on the bus. Cheng makes a green plastic vest with soft plastic. Metrobus users will certainly ask for the design of Ming Cheng ..
- Important step for the metrobus ordeal 23/04/2014 An important step for the Metrobus stench: In order to increase the efficiency of Metrobus and all bus lines in Istanbul, a protocol was signed with TUBITAK for a month-long 24. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council approved the 2013 Annual Report of IETT. IETT General Manager Hayri Baracli, 2 billion percent of their budgets on a rate of 90 and the world-class safe and quality journey to Istanbul people said they provide. Director Hayri Baracli 52 535 8 906 km 800 km XNUMX by making the XNUMX by making a day, XNUMX thousand passengers, said they carry about a thousand passengers. Metrobüsün and ve