Minister Eroglu, Yht Station made an assessment about the accident: the Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs. Dr. Veysel Eroğlu, Arifiye district of Sakarya in the ongoing two-storey high-speed train station, evaluated the accident occurred.
In the Mahmudiye district of Eskişehir, upon the questions of the members of the press about the collapse in the high-speed train station, Eroğlu said, lar As far as I know, the 5 worker has been injured. She was hospitalized. Necessary contacts are made with the contractor. State Railways are currently doing the necessary inspections. The last information I was given was only wounded. Thank God there is no death. I hope that there is no death incident. Get well soon. Of course job security is important. We need to be more careful, Daha he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Eroğlu Esenyurt Logistic Center 26/07/2012 Eroglu Real Estate in April, which is showcased in the Esenyurt Logistic Center project continues to rent 65 million dollars investment fee built with the Eroglu Esenyurt Logictic Center project 57 bin 198 is built on an area of square meters. Located on the Hadımköy connection, the Logictic Center at Esenyurt Logictic Center attracts attention with its location at an equal distance from the E-5 highway and TEM. The square meters of the units' warehouses vary between 17 dollars and 37 dollars. The Eroğlu Esenyurt Logistic Center project, which was launched with the cooperation of Akbulut Group, was launched in April 2015 at 6-6,5.
- Mehmet Salih Eroğlu: Transportation in Montreal 18/10/2012 Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec, and the country is the second largest city after Toronto. Its name comes from the three-crowned Mount Royal in the central part of the city. The city is set on the island of Montreal, east of Saint Lawrence, east of the Ottawa rivers flowing. The center (Montreal island) population 1,9 million. The official language is French and the island population is about 56,9u French,% 18,6 is English, and the 56 is both Fr and Eng. Montreal is the second most French-speaking city after Paris in the western world. In 1976, despite the fact that Toronto is both used as a population and an economic force, X
- Good news from Eroglu to Antalya 13/08/2013 Eroğlu'dan Antalya high-speed train gospel: RAMAZAN Feast in his home spent in the Forest and Water Affairs Minister Veysel Eroglu, Afyonkarahisar, as well as visited the town 11. 9, the second day of the festival, came to Afyonkarahisar in August, and Eroğlu attended the celebration ceremonies. Eroğlu, who gave the gospel of investment in every national and religious holiday, did not break the tradition at this time. Eroğlu gave 69 facility worth a million TL worth of 5 facility to Afyonkarahisar. Veysel Eroğlu praised the government's investments in transportation. Eroğlu stated that they invested in every area of transportation, especially Afyonkarahisar Ulaşım
- Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly (Photo Gallery) 06/01/2015 Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly: Arifiye district of Sakarya High Speed Train (YHT) station after the collapse of the pier as a result of the collapse of the construction work continues at full speed. The high speed train that runs from Ankara to Istanbul (YHT) was a bridge between the Sapanca-Pamukova stops. The 29 May 2014 was at the Arifiye station. 5 worker who was wounded from underneath the debris was taken to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. At the Arifiye railway station, the station is being rebuilt in accordance with YHT. Pedestrians ...
- Such Disassembled Elevator at YHT Station (Video) 27/10/2016 Disassembled the disabled elevator at the YHT station: In the high speed train station in Sakarya, the young people breaking the elevator for the disabled and the elderly were recorded by the camera. The elevator for the handicapped and the elderly in the High Speed Train (YHT) station in Geyve district of Sakarya was damaged by a group of young people. Young people who break the inside of the elevator, the second they themselves in seconds after breaking the camera did urine. "THIS IMAGES ARE NOT APPROPRIATED WITH US APPEARS" were made by a group of young people at the elevator made for the disabled and the elderly at the Alifuatpaşa train station located in the district of Geyve. By hitting the elevator with a stick ayla
- Kocaoglu Halkapınar made a statement about the disruptions in the station 27/02/2013 Kocaoglu Halkapınar Station made a statement about the disasters Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, which is the intersection point of İZBAN and rail, one of the busiest centers in the railway system Halkapınar Station due to work on the disruptions found. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, the intersection point of İZBAN and metron, the most intense centers of the railway system Halkapınar Station due to the work that occurred due to a failure: "System work within the scope of improvements. The situation will return to normal as soon as possible. we wish. " President Kocaoğlu, Alzheimer's and Dementia Patients in the morning of the opening of the Center for Dem
- Today in History: 21 March Station Hotel was opened at 1925 Steering Station in Ankara Station 21/03/2015 Today at the 21 March 1925 Station in Ankara Station opened the Station Hotel. 7 room on the ground floor fast food upstairs. 6 lira in the night. Atatürk, Ismet Pasha and his relatives stayed in the building which is a museum today.
- Today in History: 21 March Steering on 1925 Ankara Station 21/03/2016 Today at the 21 March 1925 Station in Ankara Station opened the Station Hotel. 7 room on the ground floor fast food upstairs. 6 lira in the night. Atatürk, Ismet Pasha and his relatives stayed in the building which is a museum today.
- 100 annual warehouse and 10 wagon burned at Dinar Train Station 31/08/2016 100 yearly warehouse and 10 wagon burned at Dinar Railway Station: 100 annual wooden hatch, which was idle behind the Railway Station in Dinar District of Afyonkarahisar, was destroyed by fire, while 5 tanker wagon and 5 wagon were damaged. In the morning, a fire broke out due to an undetermined reason in the morning in the idle wooden warehouse at the back of the train station in Dinar. The growing fire also spread to nearby wagons. On the warning of the municipality of the municipality of the fire brigade, work machines and vehicles belonging to the Forestry Directorate of the municipalities intervened in the fire. After about 10 hours of work, the extinguished fire hatch saat
- Passenger Train Fire at Tire Train Station 11/12/2016 Fire at the Tire Train Station Passenger Train: Tire-Izmir voyage on the passenger train, the fire was extinguished by fire crews. TCDD 3.Repartment of the Directorate, Tire Train Station from Izmir to complement the final preparations to move to the train of MT 5707 passenger train in the morning due to a fault in the air conditioning engines, the fire is extinguished by the intervention of fire crews, the damaged train to be maintained in Izmir taken to be saved.