Izmir Tram Map: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, has opened an international tender for the 22 kilometer trolley line. The most important feature of the tender was that it included the purchase of vehicles along with construction.
The tender was attended by the 15 consortium, including Turkish contracting companies operating as Doğuş and Alarko. Consortiums, rail system projects in Germany, China, Czech Republic, Poland, Korea, Italy, France, such as important wagon manufacturers took place in countries.
5 consortium tender bid was given together with Bursa's Silkworm tram. Gülermak and Şanbay companies which entered the tender with Ipekböceği as a result of the screening conducted on the previous day, were finals. Thus, no matter who wins, on the streets of Izmir production of tram goes into Bursa was final.
Izmir's silkworm will be different
The 22 million-dollar trolley auction for the 500 kilometer line between Konak and Karşıyaka resulted in the victory of Bursa-based İpekböceği.
According to the tender İ
Durmazlar company 3 will produce and deliver 38 pieces of silkworm trolley within the year. However, the silkworm produced for İzmir will be slightly different.
Because. 26 meter wagons will be produced for Izmir instead of 32 meters long wagons operating on Bursa streets. In addition, while the tram cars in Bursa operate in one direction, the vehicles to be produced for İzmir will be double-sided.
KONAK TRAMWAY MAP
KARŞIYAKA TRAMWAY MAP
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Izmir's first tram lines 22/12/2013 The first tram lines of Izmir: In the streets of Izmir, trams were first visible in 1 April 1880. İzmir's first tram line was opened between Konak and Punta (Alsancak). In this process, another important line operating in İzmir was the tramways between Göztepe and Konak. As it is known, the development of Göztepe and Karataş, which were in a summer view until the middle of the 19 century, took place during the period of Mithat Pasha's Izmir governorship. With the fact that Göztepe was preferred as an important settlement in İzmir; Göztepe Street, which opened at the beginning of 1880, was connecting Konak-Karataş and Göztepe. The activity of the street and a new '
- Here is the 2017 road map of Izmir 02/12/2016 Here is the 2017 road map of Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2017 budget has increased by 10.4 percent compared to last year. 4 million 950 million TL 725 million pounds in the budget, the environment for the 402 million pounds left. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, 2017 targets set. According to the 2017 Fiscal Year Performance Program and Fiscal Budget approved in the Metropolitan Council, the 4 year 950 2017 10.37 2017 400 year-on-year budget increased by 196 compared to the previous year. In XNUMX, XNUMX million pounds have been allocated for asphalt paving works in the budget. XNUMX for expropriation studies B
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be serviced. 28/03/2014 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of TCDD (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines maintenance of high-speed train lines in two years 2650 set machine and 2 The service procurement for a period of one year shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 2 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 4734. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 19 / 2014 14230-a) Address of the Administration: General Directorate of TCDD 1 GAR İ
- The proposals of the tender lines of the YHT Lines Project Maintenance Works with the Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines 04/06/2014 TCDD Conventional Lines Fast Train Lines and YHT Lines Project Maintenance tenders were collected. The General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD),'n TCDD conventional lines, fast train lines and YHT lines maintenance of 2650 set of 2 km and 2 km for two years 22 May 2014 Day was held in 1. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; about the cost of the 18.734.470,30 TL for A2 TL 29.145.969,19 for the A47.880.439,49, the total of 1 lira for the participating companies and their offerings (¨) is as follows: Proposal for the N
- TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train services will be taken care of. 28/09/2017 TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines and high-speed train lines will be taken care of service General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) TCDD conventional lines, high-speed train lines with high-speed train lines within the scope of maintenance A1, A2, A3 Group Jobs 2 year period 4734 shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 19 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 2017. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 432800 / 1 3-a) Address of the Administration: TCDD OPERATION GENERAL DIRECTORATE Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 06330 XNUMX ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone No
- Istanbul Tram Lines Map 04/01/2014 Istanbul Tram Lines Map: All details are shown on Istanbul's Tram Lines Map and click on the map for the larger map of Istanbul's Tram Lines Map. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Images of Istanbul's Tram Lines map are attached and click to enlarge. In addition, you can download and print Istanbul's Tram Lines Map of the original size. Click on the map to enlarge. In Istanbul, the tramway was the capital of the Ottoman Empire in Istanbul, and there were two major tram networks in Asia and the European side. First of all, the lines started as at
- İzmir's Tunnel and Tram Report 01/03/2013 Izmir Tunnel and Tram Report Development Minister Cevdet Yilmaz and the AK Party Izmir Provincial Directorate of Transport, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yildirim found striking comments on the agenda of the city. The main items of the Minister Yıldırım's agenda were the Konak Tunnel and the troubles experienced during the works and the Tramway Project awaiting approval from the State Planning Organization. . Yıldırım said that within the scope of this study carried out by the Regional Directorate of Highways, one of the routes to the Variant will be closed and in the other ayol
- 15 offer from six different countries for Izmir's Tram tender 27/02/2014 15 bid from six different countries for the tram tender of Izmir: There was a rivalry in the tender of the Metropolitan Municipality's trams in Konak and Karşıyaka. Chinese, Spanish, South Korean, Polish, French and Turkish companies competed in the tender was offered a full 15 bid. İzmir Metropolitan Municipality came to tender stage in tram projects prepared for breathing to urban traffic. With the 12.6 stop Konak Tramway, which is to be implemented complementary to the Metro system, the Konak Tramway with 19 stops, and the Karsiyaka Tram line with the 9.70 stop 16 with the length of 38, and the tender for the procurement of the total XNUMX vehicles and spare parts to be operated on these two lines were held. Sistem
- 165 million Euro signature for tram projects of Izmir 15/03/2014 165 million signatures for tram projects of İzmir: Signatures were signed for the Konak and Karşıyaka Tramways Project to be realized by İzmir Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information of the Electronic News Agency (e-ha) correspondent, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, within the scope of Konak and Karsiyaka Tramway Project, which will relax the urban traffic, will be implemented as a complement to the metro system. IFC (International Financial Institution), a subsidiary of the World Bank, AFD (French Development Agency), and MİGA (Multi-Sided Guarantee Agency) signed a total of 165 Million Euro loan agreement with ING Bank. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, "This agreement, despite all the economic problems in Turkey, ...
- Izmir's Tramway Auction Completed 18/03/2014 Izmir's Tramway Auction Completed: IZMIR Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu, 12.6 km Üçkuyular-Halkapınar and 9.7 km Alaybey-Mavişehir announced that the auction of the tram lines. The wagons of the tender won by Gülermak company will be produced by Durmazlar Makina in Bursa. The tender for the construction of the Karşıyaka Alaybey - Mavişehir tram lines, which are within the scope of the 12.6 kilometer Halkapınar - Üçkuyular and 9.7 kilometers - which are planned to be carried out by the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality for the purpose of relieving public transportation in the city - has been concluded. Turkish and Gülermak Heavy Industry and Construction Contracting Company has been awarded the tender for the construction of the 182 million 144 thousand 261 TL and ve
- Izmir's tram project will contribute to Izmir firms 28/03/2014 Izmir's tram project will contribute to the companies in Izmir: Aegean Region Chamber of Industry (EBSO) Chairman Ender Yorgancılar, Izmir tram project in Izmir to contribute to the companies said they would form clusters. A meeting was held to promote the materials that Roketsan needed in order to enable the industrialists of İzmir to increase their production quality and standards and to get more share from the defense industry and to contribute to the modernization of the Turkish Armed Forces with domestic production. Speaking at the opening of the meeting held with the participation of representatives of the chamber members in the EBSO assembly hall, EBSO Chairman Yorgancılar, in the past, organized by the Turkish Armed Forces Association fir
- Izmir tramways are the first local tram manufacturer from Durmazlar Makina 07/04/2014 Durmazlar Makina, the first local tram manufacturer of the tramways of Izmir: the auctions of the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality, Üçkuyular-Halkapınar and 12.6 kilometers of the Alaybey-Mavişehir tram lines of the 9.7 kilometers were concluded. It was announced that the wagons of the tender won by Gülermak company will be produced by Durmazlar Makina in Bursa. The lowest bid was the tender of Üçkuyular-Halkapınar and Alaybey-Mavişehir tram lines realized by the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality last February, and the lowest bid in the tender with the participation of foreign countries such as Korea, China, Spanish, Ukraine, 182 million 144 thousand 261 TL and 38 wagon, spare parts 69 million 153 thousand 255 with Euro offer Gülermak Heavy Industry UM
- Izmir's tram project caused a parking crisis 18/07/2014 Izmir's tram project caused a parking crisis: Izmir residents, President Kocaoglu, "Inciralti 1000 have a parking lot for cars," he said, "Where is the coastline where İnciraltı? This distance is far. Where do we put our tools, the sea," he reacted. . In order to start the construction of the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, the contractor firm was prepared to deliver the ground parking garage project related to the "parking lot" crisis. Fahrettin Altay Square-Konak-Halkapınar Tramway will destroy the parking lots at the 1900 vehicle capacity at Mustafa Kemal Sahil Boulevard, which revolted the citizens living in this region. Mayor Aziz Kocaoglu proposed a formula that would raise the debate on citizens about the parking crisis. The filling area is Dol
- Fourth green revision of Izmir's Tram line 22/07/2015 The fourth green revision of the tram line in Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Konak and Karsiyaka trams in the first projects in the trees and green tissue on the route to protect the 4 once made the revision. Even before making the change on the Konak tramway, the Metropolitan Municipality of Şair Eşref and Mustafa Kemal Beach Boulevard and the tramway in the Karşıyaka tramway have moved the line 5 to the sea in order to prevent the damage of the palms. However, considering the mimosa, black pepper and vegetation, took the road by arranging. The route of the Metropolitan Municipality to Konak and Karşıyaka tram projects before and after the tender ehir
- Izmir's tram projects bureaucrat grinder 14/02/2016 Tramway projects of İzmir bureaucrat mill: After completion of the bidding, tram projects, which have been revised for a total of 7 times due to errors in route selection, also led to bureaucrat changes that led to the headquarters in Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Tramway projects initiated by Izmir Metropolitan Municipality in order to relieve urban transportation, missions in route selection and for this reason, because of the changes made the target of criticism, this time the bureaucrats to be removed from the succession began to talk about the task. The municipality has been auctioned in 2014, 9,7 and 13 in February to implement tram projects of approximately XNUMX kilometers in Konak. Head of the Department of Suburban and Rail System Investments Hasan anl
- A radical error in tram projects in Izmir 22/06/2016 Izmir's tram projects a radical mistake: the city planner Çınar Atay who prepared a comprehensive report on the Konak and Karşıyaka trams, the radical mistake in the production of the project is deprived of the public interest. Prof. Dr., Dokuz Eylul University, Faculty of Architecture, who is also the chairman of the Izmir Regional Board for the Protection of Cultural and Natural Heritage. Dr. The report prepared by Çınar Atay will disrupt the city agenda. The report states that the 1 citizen has filed a lawsuit for the cancellation of the tram project Rapor
- Accident risk has not been calculated for tram projects in Izmir 22/06/2016 Accident risk is not calculated in the tram projects of İzmir: Mustafa Kemal Turan, who is the advocate of the case filed by 335 with the request of cancellation of tram projects, by describing the project as "oppression practice Mustafa. The shortest braking distance will vary according to the weather conditions, even if the braking distance is reduced to the lowest 32 km / h, while the shortest distance will be reduced to 24 km / h. There are no risk
- Izmir's tram projects have been made against transportation planning techniques 29/06/2016 Izmir's tram projects have been made against transportation planning techniques: Dr. According to Oral's report, tram projects, endir contrary to the general principles and principles of urbanism, and also transportation planning techniques ulaşım are the urban planners who contributed to the Izmir Transportation Master Plan prepared by 2030 in order to shape the urban transportation of the Metropolitan Municipality until 2009. transportation and traffic planning expert The report prepared by Yıldırım Oral shows the mistakes in Konak and Karşıyaka tram projects. 335 citizens, the ongoing construction of the ongoing ongoing Konak and Karsiyaka tram projects vatandaş
- TCDD High Speed Train Map | TCDD Conventional Train Map 04/07/2012 High Speed Train (YHT), is Turkey's first high-speed train. With the start of the expedition yht'n Turkey among countries using this technology in Europe 6., 8 the world. country. TCDD to determine the name of this train surveyed a poll to get a high rating of the "Turkish Star", "Turkuaz", "Snowdrop", "High Speed Train", "Steel Wing", "Lightning" among the names such as High Speed Train has been decided by the decision. . Open YHT Lines: Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train 523 with a length of even the following stops are: -Polate, -Eskişehir, -Bozüyük, -Bilecik, -Pamukova, -Sapanca, -Zamza, -Gebze, -Pendik Total 9 station from the passenger reception made Ankara…
- Map of Ankaray | Map of Ankaray Line and Ankaray Stops 11/04/2012 We have prepared the comprehensive route and map of Ankara subway and light rail system Anrakay for you in an interactive environment: Ankaray Map: Ankaray Metro Line, Ankaray Stops - A1 metro line serves between Dikimevi- Aşti bus station and the stops are as follows: Dikimevi Kurtulus College Kızılay Demirtepe Maltepe Tandoğan Beşevler Bahçelievler Emek AŞTİ Working hours: 06: 00 - 24: Serving between 00 hours, Ankaray has a connection to Ankara subway at Kızılay station. Cost and capacity: Ankaray, which was built in 1992 and cost 550 million German marks, started its operations in the summer of 1996. The 8,5 is km
- Route change in Bursa bus routes (New Route Map) 06/05/2013 Route change in Bursa bus routes In order to make public transportation services more efficient by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, route and time changes were made in 35E, 43H, D5 and 4 / İ lines. Aiming to remove transportation problems in Bursa by rail system, new roads, sea and air transportation investments, the Metropolitan Municipality also aims to offer the most efficient service to the public by changing the routes and times of the existing public transportation vehicles. Within the scope of these studies, route and time changes were made in 35E, 43H, D5 and 4 / I lines. 6 According to the new regulation, which will be effective as of May Monday, the routes are as follows: 35E: X
- Map of Ankara Metro Lines, Stations and Rail Systems 27/02/2019 Turkey's capital of Ankara on public transport services that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO rail transport network. The existing rail transport network consists of four parts: Ximan - ASTI route 30 1996 28 1997 12 2014 13 2014 XNUMX XNUMX February XNUMX on the Batikent - OSB-Törekent line and a month later; On the XNUMX March XNUMX, the Red Crescent - Koru Line was opened. It is a transfer station between Ankaray and Ankara Metro system arasında
- Map of Ankara Metro Lines, Stations and Rail Systems 12/02/2019 Turkey's capital of Ankara on public transport services that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO rail transport network. The existing rail transport network consists of four parts: Ximber - AŞTİ route in the name of Ankaray 30 August m Light rail system sistem opened on the date of 1996 and Ankara Metro; 28 December 1997 on the Kızılay - Batıkent route. 12 February 2014 on the Batikent - OSB-Törekent line and a month later; On the 13 March 2014, the Red Crescent - Koru Line was opened. It is a transfer station between Ankaray and Ankara Metro system arasında
- Railway Route Map YHT TCDD and Current Lines 2019 27/02/2019 The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the Regional Directorate of Turkish State Railways and railway lines 2019-date maps showing the border in rayhaber.com. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), the current map page to share them with you. The maps were prepared by TCDD and the year 2019 is the map showing the current railway routes. We are sharing these maps with you on our site for those who want to learn about the railways and to learn the route routes. TCDD shows new railway lines and maps will be published on our site. Turkish State Railways Click on the map to view the map in high resolution 1 Istanbul Turkish State Railways TCDD also REGIONAL OFFICE MAP. Area,…
- Here is the asphalt base of Izmir 05/05/2014 Here is the asphalt base of Izmir: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality on the road for comfortable and safe transportation of durable asphalts, İZBETON within the body of the laboratory is prepared. In the center of Bornova, new asphalt designs as well as control of asphalt quality are being developed. The asphalt, which the İzmir Metropolitan Municipality puts on the city roads, is produced at the end of long-term researches and scientific studies. İZBETON A.Ş. The process of production in the asphalt laboratory established within the company begins with the control of the raw material. The Halk agreda “, also known as gravel, is being passed through a series of tough tests known as bitumen. The ratio of raw materials that will pass the asphalt will be calculated according to the vehicle density in the region to be used as a result of sensitive calculations alar