Manisada railway to get out of town began the signature campaign: Nurlupınar neighborhood in Manisa, 14 neighborhood, passing the railway line to be taken out of the settlement campaign was launched. Hüseyin Akbulut, the District Headman of the District, who argued that the railway divided the city into two, said:
The residents of Nurlupınar Neighborhood, 14 has launched a petition to take the railway passing through the neighborhood out of the city, and to make the urban transformation accordingly. First of all, this signature campaign started from the Nurlupınar District Neighborhood Headman Hüseyin Akbulut said: H The new bus station is taken out of the city center, DDY passes through many neighborhoods and has divided our city. Train accidents are increasing day by day. It is said that urban transformation will be made. Certainly the railroads need to be taken out of the city. In other provinces, the same bus station with the same rail station or nearby. We launched a petition in Manisa. We will send it to the Ministry of Transportation. The signature campaign started from our neighborhood. All neighborhoods will be included in the campaign. We will do our part for the implementation of this plan even for the railways. Hatta
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Signing campaign for Antalya high speed train project 15/05/2013 The signature campaign for the Antalya high speed train project has begun. 100 will be the province of 2016 in 15, and Antalya will be included in the YHT network in 2023. Antalya 2016 will host one of the biggest organizations in the world, Botanical Expo. The Botanical EXPO is considered to be the largest international organization after the Olympics, the World Football Championship and the Universal EXPO. "Flowers and Children" themed "2016 Antalya Expo", Turkey is the largest international organizations have taken in. Other countries The major infrastructure for EXPO kel
- Railway passing through the city center of Aydın 04/09/2014 The railway passing through the city center of Aydın is moving out of the city: The railway passing through the city center of Aydın is preparing to move to the south of the city. The new project will be double-lined for the railway, instead of making double lines in the city center, the new route is planned to be taken out of the city. TC DDY 3 who sent a letter to the Municipality of Efeler. Deputy Regional Director Murat Bakir, Aydin Denizli, 2. In order to be used in the study project and engineering studies for the line 1 / 100 scale development plan wanted. In order to work on the railway, a special commission for 6 was established in the Municipal Council of Efeler. The line passing through Aydın city center in
- Yolağzı village launches signature campaign against tunnel project 02/02/2015 Yolağzı village is launching a petition campaign against the tunnel project: Yolağzı village residents are launching a petition campaign against the project, which is planned to be built in the Gercüş district of Batman. Yolağzı village residents who opposed the tunnel project planned for the Batman-Mardin highway in Gercüş by the Ministry of Transportation stated that they would launch a petition to cancel the project and expand the existing road. The headman of Yolağzı village Şehmus Kavak claimed that the existing road passes through the village but the planned tunnel project and its villages will be disconnected from the world. Şehmus Kavak, the village headman, who stated that there are 3 bin 500 populations, is expanding the existing road instead of the tunnel project.
- The Rize City Council will launch a petition for the establishment of the railway 06/05/2012 For the construction of Samsun-Batum railway, Rize City Council established a committee consisting of representatives of non-governmental organizations in our province. For the establishment of the railway, the Rize City Council will launch a signature campaign with the slogan deki until the Prime Minister has signed the last signature. Samsun Rize City Council Hamit Turna Rize city-based project to carry the Rize agenda of the Rize city project, Rize city council, has appointed Hamit Turna committee chairman. The committee, which includes representatives of non-governmental organizations in Rize, 2. Rize Belediyesi meeting hall. Speaking at the meeting, the chairman of the committee, Hamit Turna, made a program on a local TV channel. The program ...
- Signed campaign for Ankara Çorum Samsun High Speed Line 17/01/2013 A signature campaign was launched for the Ankara Çorum Samsun High Speed Train Line. The Ankara-Çorum-Samsun (MCH) High Speed Train Project, which was carried out by Yüksel Project in the 2010-2012 years, was postponed by 2023 and a signature campaign was launched for the project to be completed as soon as possible. A signature campaign on the internet continues to be included in the investment plan of the project whose route is determined and the project is ready and the approval process of the Environmental Impact Assessment Regulation is currently in progress. The signatories of the campaign, returning from this mistake by the government to the project 2013 investment program by putting their support for the project are put forward. Source :…
- The signature campaign for the Bayburta Railway 05/03/2013 The signature campaign for the Bayburta Railway The signature campaign initiated by Bayburt Central District Presidency has begun with an intense interest for the railroad which has longed for the most popular subjects of the last years. A lot of writing foreign exchange messages with the signature campaign tried to give Felicity Party Provincial Chairman Osman Nuri Temur, the Felicity Party Central District President Abdulmecit Bekmezci, President of the Chamber of Commerce Ibrahim Fescue, Martyrs and Veterans Family Chairman of the Solidarity Association Haluk Akkoyunlu, Officer-Sen Bayburt Branch President Fikret Ozbey, Bem-Bir-Sen Bayburt Branch President Cavit Turk and many citizens attended.
- Expoye quick train to launch bride signature campaign 26/04/2013 Expoye high-speed train to sign the campaign was launched Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry in a statement from the 2016 Antalya EXPO botany and children's fair to be held in Antalya, said it was necessary to bring the high-speed train to the city. Antalya Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ATSO), "EXPO to the high-speed train" with the slogan launched a petition through the website. ATSO 4 The last parliamentary meeting before the May 2013 elections, the first trainings were also made in the campaign related to the high-speed train. ATSO President Çetin Osman Buda, who reminded that last year Konya was connected to the high-speed train network and Afyonkarahisar would be connected to the network next year, "Bursa, Balıkesir, İzmir, 2016"
- A signature campaign for women-specific transportation in Konyada was launched 23/01/2015 A signature campaign was launched for women-specific transportation vehicles in Konya: The Saadet Party started a petition with the request of the "Special transportation vehicle for women". The Felicity Party started a petition with the request of the "Special transportation vehicle for women". Sefa flow, Head of the Youth Branches, said: yoğunluk We are adversely affected by the intensity of public transport. Women's public transport is not a luxury but a must, esi said the members of the Saadet Party, who made a press statement in front of the Metropolitan Municipality with the demand of "special vehicle for women". President of the Youth Branches of the Saadet Party, organized by the Seljuk Youth Branch Başkan
- The signature campaign launched for the İZBAN transfer system has reached an end 18/02/2016 The signature campaign launched for the İZBAN transfer system has come to an end: The signature campaign initiated by the District Headmen in Aliağa is continuing as İZBAN starts the Torbalı flights and brings the transfer system to the Menemen and Cumaovası stations. With the start of İZBAN's Torbalı stations, the transfer center of Cumaovası and Menemen stations was built and the citizens had a great reaction. The neighborhood muhtars in Aliağa also launched a petition campaign to convey these reactions to the authorities of İZBAN. The signature campaign initiated by the headmen to remove the transfer system and return to the old system was approached. To date, about a thousand signatures have collected approximately 3 muhtar, X
- Signature campaign for the air transportation problem of Bursan 29/03/2016 The signature campaign for the air transportation problem of Bursan: A campaign was launched in social media about air transportation which is one of the chronic problems of Bursa. "The problem of air transport in Bursa is no longer solved," said the campaign, "Despite the proud features of this beautiful city, unfortunately, there is a very large transportation shortage," the statement said. Bursa's air transportation problem continues to maintain its place in the agenda. Due to the insufficiency of Yenişehir Airport, the Bursalılar flights were mostly carried out via İstanbul, which brought the reactions on social media. A signature campaign was launched at change.org about air transportation, which is one of the chronic problems of Bursa. "Bursa's air transportation problem is now solved" Bursa