Istanbul's Rail Systems Network Map: Istanbul Rail Systems Network Map is shown on all the details, please click on the map for a larger map of the Istanbul Rail Network Map. The maps are for information purposes and call the relevant agency for their original situation. Istanbul Rail System Network Map images are attached and click to enlarge. You can also download and install the original Istanbul Rail Network Map.
Last Updated 7.11.2018
Istanbul Metro lines that will operate until 2019
- Beylikdüzü TÜYAP - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı Metro Rail System: 2017
- Bakırköy - İncirli - Bahçelievler - Kirazlı metro Rail System: 2017
– Halkalı - Olympic Stadium - Kayabaşı - Kayaşehir - 3. Airport Metro Rail System: 2019
- Başakşehir - Kayaşehir - Kayabaşı Metro Rail System: 2018
- Besiktas - Kabatas Metro Rail System: 2019
- Beşiktaş - Mecidiyeköy Metro Rail System: 2019
- 4. Levent - Hisarüstü Metro: 2015
- Mecidiyekoy - Mahmutbey Metro: 2017
- Incirli - Yenikapi Subway: 2018
- Edirnekapı - Unkapanı Metro: 2018
- Göztepe Bagdat street - Göztepe E5 - Ataşehir - Ümraniye subway station: 2018
- Üsküdar - Taksim - Haliç - Çekmeköy metro: 2015
- Çekmeköy - Sancaktepe - Sultanbeyli - Sabiha Göçmen Airport Metro: 2018
- Bostancı - Kozyatağı - Kayışdağı - İmes - Dudullu Metro: 2019
- Kartal - Pendik Metro: 2015
- Pendik - Tuzla Metro: 2019
- Kartal Beach - Pendik E5 - Sabiha Immigration Airport Metro: 2017
Within the scope of the new metro projects, Otogar - Kirazlı - Bağcılar - Başakşehir Metro was opened in June. Taksim - Golden Horn - Yenikapı Metro will be in service this year. In addition, under the Marmaray Yenikapı - Sirkeci - Üsküdar tunnel passage is opened this year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul's Rail Systems Map 20/06/2016 Istanbul's Rail Systems Map: All details are shown on Istanbul's Rail System Map and click on the map for a larger version of the Istanbul Rail System Map. You can download and print the original Istanbul Rail System Map to your computer, see metro, metrobus, ido scaffolds, transfer stations easily, and you can easily plan transportation to your destination without leaving home. ; Aksaray - Yenikapı Metro Kartal - Kaynarca Metro Üsküdar - Çekmeköy Metro Levent - Rumeli Hisarüstü Metro Mecidiyeköy - Mahöutbey Metro Marmaray Line Metrobüs Lines Aks
- Channel Istanbul's route changed with the ancient cave 09/02/2016 Channel Istanbul's route changed with the cave of ancient times: Transport Minister Yildirim, 'Work has not been completed, the location is not definite' said the transition to the non-official Küçükçekmece Kanal Istanbul channel to the Paleotic era was learned that the caves of Halfburgaz. Regarding Turkey's mega projects of the channel's route Istanbul says he might change last week, Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, yesterday Parliamentary Planning and Budget at the Ministry Commission budget presentation of a detailed study on the canal's route Istanbul stressed is not yet complete. 5 ROTA FOR THE PROJECT Yildirim "We are working on the 5 route for the Channel Istanbul Project.
- 776 destination for Istanbul's rail network 07/03/2014 776 kilometer for Istanbul's rail network: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş stated that all of the rail network in Istanbul is 776 kilometers. Topbas, "4. Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair" (Eurasia Rail) in his speech at the opening of the fair in Istanbul, said it is very important for them. In the period when the world becomes a global village, Topbaş shows that all the information shows a rapid permeability and shows a serious permeability between all countries, nations, businesses and sectors.
- Lütfi Elvan: Kanal İstanbul's road map will be announced soon 12/01/2015 Lütfi Elvan: Channel Istanbul's road map will be announced soon. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, 1 reported that they are planning to explain a surprise, mega project that will relax Istanbul traffic in the month. Alvan answered the questions about the agenda in the program. Elvan, evaluating the decision of the commission established in the TGNA on the allegations regarding the 4 minister and the process of the General Assembly, said that they respect the decision of the commission and that the deputies will present their own thoughts and their own personal approaches in the General Assembly. Elvan will explain in 1AY, a question on the divided roads thanks to the annual 15 billion pounds have been saved. Regarding the projects to solve the traffic problem of Istanbul İstanbul
- Speaking at the opening of the Rail Systems Club said Altepe is the key to transportation solution rail systems 10/03/2013 Rail Club opening in said speaking Altepe solution key rail transportation indicating that solves the developed countries with the traffic problems rail system in Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, Turkey also said the chaos experienced in traffic'geliştiril the rail system of public transport is the backbone of becoming getirilmesiyle' can be overcome. President Altepe, for the first time in Turkey, Yildiz Technical University, founded ten students spoke at the opening of the Rail Club. Minister of Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Yahya Baş, Rector of Yıldız Technical University Dr. İsmail Yüksek, Rail Systems Platform President Cemal Alçık and students attended. President Altepe, Başkan
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Is Organized 11/04/2013 22 April 2013 Karabük University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. In the event that Levent Özen, General Broadcast Coordinator, will be present as a speaker, he is also organizing a Rail Systems Panel. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. There will be speakers and participants in ARUS. Participation certificate will be given at the end of the event. You can reach detailed information next week from our website, university boards and virtual environment.
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Begins 22/04/2013 22 April 2013, Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. Rail Systems Panel is editing. At the event, where Rayhaber General Broadcast Coordinator Levent Özen will attend as a speaker, he is also going to attend to the activities of Kardemir A.Ş. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. There will be speakers and participants in ARUS. Location: Karabük University Conference Hall Hours: 14.00 Speakers: • Karabük University (*) • KARDEMİR A.Ş. (*) • Vedat Vecdi Akça TCDD • Yunus Emre Teke Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer • Levent Özen Özen Technical Consultancy, Rail Systems Technical Consultant RayHaber, RaillyNews (
- Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club 1. Rail Systems Panel Organized 24/04/2013 22 April 2013, Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club, 1. Rail Systems Panel. In the event where Levent Özen, the General Broadcast Coordinator of .Rayhaber, will participate as speakers, Kardemir A.Ş. , TCDD, Siemens, Ansaldo STS, Durmazlar A.Ş. , Istanbul Transportation Inc. Speakers and participants were present at ARUS. Karabuk University Rail Systems Engineering Club organized by TCDD 2. Regional Manager, Logistics Manager Vedat Vecdi Akça, Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer Yunus Emre Teke, Özen Technical Consultancy, Technical Services of Rail Systems Levent Özen, Bölge
- Karabük University Rail Systems Club Performed Rail Systems Panel (Photo Gallery) 26/04/2013 Established the first time in Turkey, Karabük University Rail Systems by Karabük University Club with Health, Culture and Sports Department of TCDD organization 2. Regional Directorate, Logistics Manager Vedat Vecdi Akça, Ansaldo STS, Signaling Engineer / Project Engineer Yunus Emre Teke, Özen Technical Consultancy, Technical Services of Rail Systems Levent Özen, Siemens A.Ş. Turkey, Rail Automation Business Unit Director of the Peace Balcılar, KARDEMİR Inc. Quality Management Manager Osman Yazaroğlu, Ostim OSB Technology Center and Anatolian Rail Transport Systems Cluster (ARUS) Coordinator. İlhami Pektaş and Durmazlar A.Ş. Rail Systems Projects Manager Sunay Şentürk with the participation of ler
- Academy of Rail Systems 2 | Rail Systems Club 25 March Wednesday 23/03/2015 2: 25 March Wednesday TCDD, YHT Regional Director Abdurrahman GENÇ, 10: 00: 10: XTC in 45 - ERSMS and GSM-R. Dr. Bektaş Açıkgöz will make presentations in the conference hall for Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Computer Engineers, Mechanical Engineers and Rail Systems Engineers. 6 Participants in 4 Training will be entitled to a Certificate. As a result of the negotiations with the Department of Railway Systems Engineering, the polls will be held on Wednesday. RAIL SYSTEMS ACADEMY 25 March 2015 09.00 - 09.50 Registration Opening Speeches 10.00 - 10.45 ETCS - ERTMS and GSM-R Abdurrahman GENÇ TCDD YHT Regional Manager 10.45 - R
- Railway Systems Engineer Candidates Continues to Develop with the Association of Rail Systems and METRORAY 23/04/2018 Turkey's rail operations in order to be trained and qualified experts in the development of systems sector Rail Association, the only candidate engineers of the Rail Systems Engineering in Karabük University in Turkey, and organizes vocational training in order to contribute to the professional development of engineers graduating from this section. Training modules prepared on many subjects for rail systems and important engineering information are conveyed with the support of leading institutions, organizations and company experts in the rail systems sector. The first part of the ından Electrification Training Module in Rail Systems' organized by the Association of Rail Systems was realized with the participation of Süleyman Akparlak, Chief of Electromechanical Works from METRORAY. 21-22 on April 2018 UM
- TCDD Rail Systems projects historical development map 04/01/2012
- Istanbul Rail Network Map 31/07/2012 Istanbul Rail Network Map: Last updated: July 2012
- 1925 in Istanbul map of rail systems 15/12/2011 1925 in Istanbul map of rail systems
- Map of Ankara Metro Lines, Stations and Rail Systems 27/02/2019 Turkey's capital of Ankara on public transport services that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO rail transport network. The existing rail transport network consists of four parts: Ximan - ASTI route 30 1996 28 1997 12 2014 13 2014 XNUMX XNUMX February XNUMX on the Batikent - OSB-Törekent line and a month later; On the XNUMX March XNUMX, the Red Crescent - Koru Line was opened. It is a transfer station between Ankaray and Ankara Metro system arasında
- Very Easy to Access Istanbul Rail System Map 03/08/2018 You can easily access the Rail Systems Network Map, which is one of the most important works of Metro Istanbul in order to increase the service quality in focused business and public transportation, from all stations, vehicles and the website of Metro Istanbul. Since the 2006 Rail Systems Network Map, which has been started to be distributed in our rail system lines, you can see the rail systems, metrobus and railway stations and integration points that are in operation in Istanbul and you can construct the most suitable transfer facilities according to your journey plan. Since its inception, Istanbul has been developed and updated in line with passenger and system requirements.
- Map of Ankara Metro Lines, Stations and Rail Systems 12/02/2019 Turkey's capital of Ankara on public transport services that Ankara Metropolitan Municipality General Directorate of EGO rail transport network. The existing rail transport network consists of four parts: Ximber - AŞTİ route in the name of Ankaray 30 August m Light rail system sistem opened on the date of 1996 and Ankara Metro; 28 December 1997 on the Kızılay - Batıkent route. 12 February 2014 on the Batikent - OSB-Törekent line and a month later; On the 13 March 2014, the Red Crescent - Koru Line was opened. It is a transfer station between Ankaray and Ankara Metro system arasında
- a flurry of activity continues in the construction of high speed rail line to transport a breakthrough in Turkey. 14/08/2011 The mountains are pierced, the high-speed train has been opened. The 1,5 2013 2 has to stop at the end of 95. Time, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train line, which is the second stage of the work between Eskisehir-Istanbul followed. Ankara-Eskişehir line was opened in 2009. The second stage of the tunnel digging work is also near the end. A dozen kilometers of giant tunnels open at the foot of the Köroğlu and Türkmen Mountains. Within one year, all of these tunnels will be finished and the railway laying and electrification will be completed. Turkish companies have taken over the tunnel digging. In the second phase, foreign companies will be involved in the consortium with the Turkish-Turkish partnership. İkinci
- France's Valfrejus ski resort suffered a period 19/01/2016 France's Valfrejus ski resort suffered a period of time: the avalanche disaster in the ski resort: the 5 soldier was killed. France's Valfrejus ski resort suffered a period of time, five French soldiers were killed. All details ... 5 troops lost their lives in the avalanche in Savoie, France. In order to complete their training in the Alpine mountains, which is one of the routine trainings of the military trainings, 5 as much as Frenchman 50 came to Valfrejus. 2000 is avalanche X
- Vagla of Kayaga Cag Kebab in Palandoken, Erzurum 05/02/2016 Kayağa Çağ Kebablı Veda at Palandöken in Erzurum: The skiing course for students with the end of the semester ended with a spectacular performance. The ski course launched for students along with the expiration of the semester ended with a spectacular show. The students who received their documents and the guests attending the ceremony were served with the Çağ Kebab on the Palandöken Mountain. The center of Yakutiye has been completed by the 6 ski school since the year. Students were transported to Palandöken Ski Center through holiday homes and learned to ski in short time with 10 teacher. At the end of the course, the certificate ceremony was held tören
- Sazcılar Otom. Singing. And Tic. Ash InnoTrans Attends 2012 Fair 21/07/2012 SAZCILAR AUTO SINGING. AND TIC. AS Nosab Mine Cad. 205 Sok. No. 248 16140 Bursa Nilufer / Türkei Phone: + 90 224 4111620 Fax: + 90 224 4111632 Webseite: www.sazcilar.com.t the InnoTrans Halle 2012 1.1 / 143
- Bursa High Speed Train Will Skip 05/10/2012 Bursa's 58 yearly train aspiration, Bandırma-Bursa-Osmaneli between the ongoing ongoing high-speed train project that Ozturk, 2.5 to be completed in the year of the line is expected to be completed by the train between Bursa-Istanbul 2 hours 15 minutes, between Bursa-Ankara 2 reminded that the clock would be 10 minutes. Ozturk also reacted to the claims that the high-speed train project is not progressing, "The information about the progress of the project is very clear and clearly. Rapid train comes to Bursa rapidly. Bursa, this project will jump with the age." he said. Source: www.haber3.com
- High-speed train work continues in full swing, Turkey jumped era in transportation 14/11/2012 Governor Ali Kolat, who continued his visits and investigations from the day he took office, met with State Railways Director Mehmet Görücü last day. High-speed train work showcased on information from the field Kolat, he said that Turkey's transport skip era. KIRIKKALE WILL BE A CENTRAL CENTER Governor Ali Kolat visited the State Railways and Ziraat Bank located on Zafer Street. Kolat first met with DDY Manager Mehmet Görücü and got information about High Speed Train works. Kolat emphasizes that high-speed train works continue without slowing down and become the center of attraction of Kırıkkale by High Speed Train Hızlı
- Nevşehir High Speed Train Project 25/01/2013 Nevşehir High Speed Train Project AK Party to the Age of Nevşehir deputy Ebubekir Gizligider, since the first day of the task to work instead of dealing with words to the public to keep the promises day and night, they said they had signed very important projects. Gizligider stated that they produced services in unity and togetherness in Nevşehir. Ç We started important projects in Nevşehir 2012. As a result of our efforts, 40 Million Liras has been included in the tourism route for the construction of Topakli road. Ak
- Iron-network mobilization in private sector started 25/03/2013 In the private sector, the iron-network mobilization began. If the bill becomes a law, companies will be able to build their own railway and operate the train on the state's track. After the plane, this time the private sector operated comfortable trains will not ride. FEDAİ YILDIRIM The draft law on the abolition of state monopoly in the railways initiated the iron-network mobilization in the private sector. Especially logistics and bus companies are willing to invest in railway. In this way, the next 10 investment in railways is expected to find 150 billion dollars. Turkey envisages the establishment of TCDD Transport Inc. Liberalization of the Draft Law on Railway Transport, Parliamentary Public Works, Transport and Tourism considered the Commission ...